Start by marking “Finder (The Watchers #6)” as Want to Read:
Finder (The Watchers #6)

Finder

(The Watchers)

He’s not the only one watching her…

For years Jorie Camden has been quietly helping her police friends pursue cold cases, and she’s paid the price over and over again, her talent for Finding stretched to the limit. Now something different is stalking the streets, taking children—something old, and foul, and Dark. The cops won’t admit there’s a problem, so what can a Lightbr
Published August 21st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Finder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finder

Start your review of Finder (The Watchers #6)
Danielle  Gypsy Soul
It's been 12 years since I read the 5th book in this series so while I remembered the basic premise of the series I didn't remember any of the characters or the plots of the previous 5 books. I did however remember enough that it didn't take much to get back into this world. I honestly don't know if you could read this as a stand alone without prior knowledge but I believe you could. The previous books were published between 2004 to 2008.

I do like the concept of this series and the world that i
Penny
Aug 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
It’s been a while since I’ve read this author, but she’s been one I’ve liked. I saw this book, and even though it is part of a series, I thought I’d go ahead and try is as it seemed like it could be read as a standalone. I really didn’t have a problem with this being the sixth book, and to be honest, I think I’ve read some of the others but don’t remember. LOL! Anyway, this is a world where those with talents are watched over, so they aren’t killed by the Dark creatures, but their Watchers are c ...more
Book Him Danno
Sep 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first in the series The Watchers and can be read with no problem as a stand alone novel.

Jorie is a witch sho is liikeable and readers will be able to connect with her right away. The author ability to bring a fun characters to life with a dark background makes her stand out. Reader will love her because no one has to tell her to stand bac because she knows who she is and her strengths. The story is well paced, easy read for those who like supernatural suspense.

This story stands out
Melindeeloo
Aug 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Watcher Caleb is newly assigned to guard Jorie, a seer witch whose visions help her to "find" people and who uses gift to help the local police close cold cases, but Jorie and Caleb are also warriors in a battle kept secret from the mortal world and now the case connected Jorie's visions may have a perpetrator that is not an evil human but a dark presence.

It's been years since the last Watcher book. I am not sure how a new reader dropped into this world will pick things up, but I have a fondnes
Joyffree
Oct 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
I want to start this by noting I originally had requested ARC's for this complete series but only received this one thus I had no background with regards to the universe or the rules regarding these characters going in.
Why did I share that?
Despite feeling a bit lost at times and wishing I had a more solid foundation on which to make my assumptions regarding events and characters I still found myself unable to put this down and that says a lot about the writing style.

Jorie's character, despite t
John A. Sillasen
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay So I was Wrong, This is the Best in the Watcher Series! Little Did I Know She'd Do A 6th Book!

Pilots Saintcrow is known for doing only books in series of 5. There was time between Book 5 & 6 too. This 6th book written in 2020, while the 5th, the excellent Mindhealer was in 2008. Typical of her five book series. This sixth is an unexpected treat. Gone is most of the self loathing, not all but gone entirely is the Lightbringer who runs off on her own to protect those who protect her, the Watc
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: a-z-2020
I loved it! I read the rest of this series years ago and am so glad when I came across this one showing a continuing of the series. I was able to pick it up and I was immediately caught up in this world again . It is a fast reading book with a great group of characters and storyline so hope there will be more
Karen Fisher
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is immensely fascinating. I just couldn't put it down. I had a good laugh at "Dreads don't belong on Wonder Bread.". This story is a finely crafted leap into the world of Lightbringers , Watchers and the Dark. I highly recommend it. I received an advanced copy of this book from NetGalley and freely leave this honest review.
Ann Cooper
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Watchers are back!

Loved this book for 2 main reasons. First, I liked the Watcher series and was left wanting more at the end of Mindhealer. Hope there are still more stories based in this “universe”.
Secondly, it was great to see how much Ms Saintcrow has grown as a writer since the first book of this series.
Annette
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic visit to the world of the Watchers, so good to be back! I find it quite easy to believe in this secret society of Lightbringers, the world could certainly do with some right now. Hoping this won't be the last book in the series.
Hal Lynch
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finder

I really like this series. Each one is different outlooks/experience of lightning witches. Each one is complex and skillfully woven. You have to read them more than once to catch all of the nuances. Highly recommended.
Sherry Stewart
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fast fun read

Imperfect “hero’s” with fast fun read.
Nightmare causing villain.
Worst kind of villain, going after children, invokes little sympathy in anyone.
Eleanor Konik
Emily
Aug 21, 2020
Queen of the Geeks
Sep 15, 2020

• Emerald Blaze (Hidden Legacy, #5)
  • Possession on the First (An Obscure Magic, #10)
  • Three Charms for Murder (The Case Files of Henri Davenforth, #5)
  • A Chip on Her Shoulder (Magical Romantic Comedies, #11)
  • Wolf Tracks (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #17)
  • Immortal Angel (Argeneau, #31)
  • Magitek (The Rift Chronicles, #1)
  • Booked for Murder (Vigilante Magical Librarians, #1)
  • Deal with the Devil (Mercenary Librarians, #1)
  • Accepting (Return of the Nine, #2)
  • First of Tomes (The Tomes of Kaleria Book 2)
  • Mikoto and the Reaver Village (Amaranthine Saga #4)
  • Taken (Royal States  #1.5)
  • Echoed Defiance (Jacky Leon, #4)
  • Junkyard Cats
  • Queen’s Gambit (Dorina Basarab, #5)
  • Away With the Wolves
  • Dime a Demon (Ordinary Magic, #5)
Lilith Saintcrow was born in New Mexico, bounced around the world as a child, and fell in love with writing when she was ten years old. She and her library co-habitate in Vancouver, Washington.

The Watchers (6 books)
  • Dark Watcher (The Watchers, #1)
  • Storm Watcher (The Watchers, #2)
  • Fire Watcher (The Watchers, #3)
  • Cloud Watcher (The Watchers, #4)
  • Mindhealer (The Watchers, #5)

News & Interviews