Start by marking “Alpha's Revenge (Royal Alpha Wolves Club #3)” as Want to Read:
Alpha's Revenge (Royal Alpha Wolves Club #3)

Alpha's Revenge (Royal Alpha Wolves Club #3)

A heartbroken furious alpha, a forbidden childhood crush revisited.
Will karmic justice destroy them both?

From the languid, sexy heat of New Orleans, all the way to the icy Canadian Wilderness, supernatural creatures live shadow lives amongst mortals. But what if one of the most powerful and regal of beings—wolf shifters—found their packs disappearing through longstanding b
Published September 3rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Alpha's Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alpha's Revenge

Start your review of Alpha's Revenge (Royal Alpha Wolves Club #3)
Lynn
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
shifter take on Romeo and Juliet

Star crossed lovers always have a hard time getting it right and this pair is no different. A sexy romance ( but more story than heat ) full of shifters, witches, revenge and adventure with some very imaginative spells flying around . Intense but still fun , lots of surprises and twists to keep you guessing right to the end

Ritu
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wayland seeks justice for the death of his family. He reconnects with Stormy. They are attracted to each other, but don't trust one another. Secrets from the past are revealed, new family connections are discovered.

Deb
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A well crafted story that had some heartbreaking reveals when exploring his past. Add in his new attraction for his love interest and the story was a beautiful story. I enjoyed reading this book.
Jeanne Kotsios
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book hooked me from the get go I just couldn’t put it down I fell in love with these characters and omg what a story just a perfect read.

I received a free copy of this book via booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review
Margaret
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wayland heads north to avenge his slaughtered pack and meets Stormy.
Wayland LeBlanc was the sole survivor of his murdered pack. He had been forced to watch as his pregnant mate was killed and had only survived with the help of the Royal Alpha Wolves Club coming and collecting him taking him south to Louisiana to heal and recover. A year later when an order comes down from the Royal Alpha Wolves Club that that all single Royal Alphas must mate and produce a child within a years or lose their stat
sherri jones-teachout
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Revenge. A year ago Wayland’s entire pack and his mate were murdered by a rival pack. He fled to Louisiana, but now that and edict has been made that all alphas world-wide have a year to find a mate and sire an heir, Wayland is ready for revenge. He travels to Canada to kill Thorn the leader of the pack who decimated Wayland’s pack. But on his first night there he meets again his childhood playmate Stormy. He always cared for Stormy but she is Thorn’s sister. But can he make her see how brutal a ...more
Ifigeneia
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Overall a good , enjoyable read.
by Anonymous

An interesting book. Although I am not a fan of this type of genre I enjoyed the plot , the dialogues and the main characters.

The story is about Wayland the last of his pack who is seeking revenge against those who killed his wife and the rest of his family. While set on revenge he meets Stormy , his enemy's sister and falls for her .

As the story unfolds we meet ware-wolfs, coyote shifters , witches , I will not reveal more , because it is worth readin
Christine Rains
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wayland LeBlanc can only think of avenging the deaths of his family, new mate, and unborn child. Revenge consumes him as he travels back to the Canadian Wilderness to kill the Tundra pack that had destroyed his. There is also the weight of needing to find a mate and have a child before a year is done or else he'll lose his royal status. Returning to the wilds where he grew up brings back a lot of memories, but meeting his childhood crush now a full grown beauty named Stormy, revenge starts to ta ...more
Sara Munoz
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book 3 in the Royal Alpha Wolves Club Series has a well-written plots, characters and a HEA. The characters are exceptionally crafted with good chemistry and interactions. This book is a standalone book but you can read more about this world with the 3 other books, which I need to read. I loved the characters and how they interact with each other. There are many twists and turns to this story. a must read

Jody Joy
Nov 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wayland is seeking revenge on a rival pack after his entire family is murdered. He runs into a childhood friend whom he realizes he still has feelings. A well-written story of love, loss, and plenty of suspense. I highly enjoyed this Romeo and Juliet shifter story from the Royal Alpha Wolves Club series.

I would like to thank the author for the review copy in exchange for my honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Ronel Olver
Sep 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Exceptionally well written story with intrigue, suspense, drama, action, twists and turns and intense chemistry between Wayland, a wronged Alpha seeking revenge and Stormy, his childhood friend but also sister of his pack and family's murderer. I was hooked from the beginning and the amazing characters, developments and surprises keeps the reader engaged and unable to put the book down until the last page.

Judy Gittleson Hendrickson
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wayland and Stormy cross paths again when he and neighboring coyote shifters are gunning for her brother, and the clan who killed his mate and unborn. Suspense on one side that is coming at them from all sides, while romance is getting heated on their side. The characters were fantastic and well rounded out by backstories. Now on to read more from this wonderful author.

Liliyana Shadowlyn
Nov 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
The Romeo and Juliet of shifters mixed with a little revenge. Wayland's pack was snuffed out on the orders of Stormy's brother, but Stormy and Wayland have an undeniable pull to each other. I wish the story had a little more consistent pacing, but I really enjoyed both story lines (revenge and love), and how they mixed together. Great shifter romance.
Tristan Burbridge
Aug 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
I truly am enjoying this multi author series. Each author has their own writing style and brings something new to the series. This author has done a wonderful job with the characters and the story line kept me engaged.

BusyM3
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the amazing third book in this Royal Alpha Wolves Club series. You will not be disappointed. The story will hold your attention all the way through. The characters fit well together and have amazing chemistry. You will not put it book down till it is finished. A must read book and series.

I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Cheryl Bonner
Nov 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Alpha’s Revenge-Book 3

This book was really enjoyable and entertaining. It had shape shifters and witches with lots of interesting surprises.
Wayland and Stormy are great characters. Thorn gets just what he deserves in the end. A great read!!
Jennifer Ehninger
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wayland is set on returning to Canada for revenge against the pack who killed everyone he loved. He didn't expect to still have feelings for a childhood friend. Wonderful shifter romance!

Pat W
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book as much as the other one. He has revenge on his mind not love. Already lost his mate. Fantastic read throughout and I certainly was drawn into the book again. The author has such a way with words. Excellent read
Misty's Book Space
Full review and rating to come!!
ladyofdarkriver
Sep 20, 2020
Peggy Gjoen
Oct 24, 2020
Tara
rated it did not like it
Sep 15, 2020

• A Pregnancy and a Proposal (Daddy Club, #2)
  • Suddenly A Daddy
  • Sweetest Risk (Pelican Bay Security Novella)
  • Omega's Choice (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Nic
  • A Traditional Daddy (A Traditional Daddy #1)
  • Omega Swipes Right (Omegas of OAN, #0.5)
  • Curvy Cravings (Just Desserts, #3)
  • Sebastian: Alpha Security Romance (Goodman Brothers Book 2)
  • Her Enemy Hero: Alpha Ever After (Book 2)
  • Conall's Mate (Macconwood Pack #6)
  • Winning the Cowboy Billionaire : A Chappell Brothers Novel (Bluegrass Ranch Book 1)
  • Tristan (Darlington Brothers #4)
  • A Promise for Vore (Tallean Mercenaries #3)
  • The Dragon's Willing Sacrifice (Last Dragons, #3)
  • Sweet Submission (The Island, #2)
  • Her Alien Savage (Exiled Warriors of Planet Virix Book 2)
  • Taming My Dragon Boss (Kismet Employment Agency Series #3)
Catherine Stine is a USA Today bestselling author of historical and urban fantasy, and paranormal romance. Her novels have earned Indie Notable awards and New York Public Library Best Books for Teens. Catherine's newest historical fantasy, Witch of the Wild Beasts, was a second prize winner in Valley Forge's 2019 RWA Sheila Contest.

She loves spending time with her beagle, writing about supernatur

News & Interviews