Start by marking “Bloody Union (Made, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bloody Union (Made, #1)

Bloody Union

(Made #1)

Marriages are meant to be sacred but when an arranged marriage turns bloody a war is started.

Makenna Gallagher's life is anything but ordinary. After experiencing something traumatic her life changes and not for the better. When she meets the man that she is expected to marry she knows that keeping her secrets is only going to get harder.

When Dante Bianchi sees his wife-to
Published January 21st 2021

Start your review of Bloody Union (Made, #1)
Jessica Alcazar
OKAY, first I’d like to apologize for the lack of words I’m about to give you because the story has just begun and I’m telling you nothing, except, HOLY BANANAS kids, that was something else! IN AN OUTSTANDING WAY!

Here are some things that I MUST tell you:
✔Alpha female
✔Alpha male
✔Ridiculous chemistry
✔The twists have twist so pay attention!
✔There are landmines everywhere so watch your step (if you feel me lol)
✔The entire book is one jaw dropping bombshell! FOR.REAL!

I cannot believe I have
Chrissy
Arranged Marriage Can Be Fun

I’d probably give this book 3.5 ⭐️ if I could.

The heads of the Irish and Italian Mafia in New York decide to end their war by marrying off the Irish Head’s daughter and the eldest son of the Italian Head. The daughter, Makenna, is 14 when the arrangement is made and the wedding is held when she is 19. It’s five years since Dante has seen his fiancée and when he last saw her she was a quiet and obedient girl. Now she’s a woman, strong and beautiful and he hasn’t a clue
Nicole ❤
Jan 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

WOW......really enjoyed this book, didn't expect the direction it went in but glad it did.
Heroine is a BADASS!!! Loved Hero but felt he lost his alpha status after a while....shame.

Could of been slightly longer and had the added extra details added in as sometimes it seemed a little rushed but still throughly enjoyed reading this book.
Lilith  Seven
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊: BLOODY UNION.

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄:CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE.
𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄:MAFIA ROMANCE, FORCED ARRANGED MARRIAGE.
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑:BROOKE SUMMERS.
𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄:STANDALONE.
𝐏𝐎𝐕: FIRST-PERSON: DUAL PROSPECTIVE.

𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋:🔥🔥🔥
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓:🤠🤠🤠
𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆:🌏🌏🌏
𝐄𝐘𝐄-𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑:🦋🦋🦋

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘:
MCKenna and Dante both are from the families of underworld who never see eye to eye.To forge an alliance between the families and destroy the
Century-old animosity...an arrangement is necessary. Between Mck
Alaina
Jan 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
I have received this ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Ohh man. It has been a while since I dove into a mafia book and I was very excited to get Bloody Union. In it, you will meet Makenna and Dante. She is Irish and he is Italian. So basically we are family already because I'm both. Other than that, they are both in the mafia and haven't been on the best of terms. Well, things will hopefully be better once they get married.. maybe.

Not going to lie, this book had betrayal in it
Rose
Jan 22, 2021 rated it it was ok
Interesting at the start, went down hill quick after that. The book seems to be written by a 13 year old for 13 year olds. It try's very hard to be cool and for the main character to be a badass, but instead it ends up being cringeworthy. Cringed through the whole book and got second hand embarrassment. ...more
❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS
ARC provided by NetGalley for an Honest Review
This book was 🔥🔥🔥🔥. I’ll admit the blurb had me more than intrigued. I’m not normally a mafia reader because as we all know it’s a mans world. However I’ve been on a strong badass heroine kick lately and the character of Mackenna sounded right up my alley. Holy shit was I spot on, this is a woman who isn’t afraid to get her hands dirty that’s for sure. Mackenna is a whirlwind and an amazing character. I loved everything about her. Not only has she le
HeartBreaker
Jan 27, 2021 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 1-star
Honestly, I didn't like this book at all.
The first chapter was ok, but that was it.
Everything in this book was about Kenna. About her strength, her abilities and her "power".
The rest of the characters was there to tell us how good Kenna is.
The relationship between Dante and Kenna was bad, to say the least. It happened fast, t was not real and I didn't feel the chemistry between them.
There were too many side characters and this book felt like introduction to their stories.

Overall, this book was
Vanessa97
Jan 22, 2021 rated it liked it
After all the books I've read, the disappointment was bound to come. Too bad because the title was beautiful, the plot attracted so much, the cover did its part .... but the story itself gave me nothing.
Being a short book I didn't expect much, but the events happen one after the other, without giving the reader time to recover, everything happens at a speed comparable to that of light, but above all, in the prologue the protagonist Makenna has many secrets that he swears never to reveal ... and
Cami P.
Feb 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Welcome to a new exiting mafia romance series!

I absolutely loved Bloody Union. Brooke Summers gives us a well though story, full of mysteries and action and a couple with a chemistry that will leave you breathless.

What I like most about these stories are made men because they are possessive and stop at nothing to protect their woman. And of course Dante is no exception to this.
I also enjoy the sweet submissive woman (I’m not going to lie). But you won’t find that in Makenna. She is perfect, dete
Jennifer Gauthier
Jan 14, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2021
Who doesn't love an arranged marriage story line. I was really intrigued with this one in the beginning. McKenna a daughter of an Irish mob family, Dante a son of an Italian mob family the perfect combination. Thier story started out so strong. Great connection between the two. A strong female, and a sexy ass Italian. However, that's where it ended for me. There are far too many characters in this book. I completely gave up caring about any of the, even the best friend. I'm sure all the characte ...more
Hannah Bishop
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
*i was given this ARC in exchange for an honest review *

Bloody Union is about an arranged marriage between two rival gangs,The Italians and the Irish, as an attempt for peace. But Makenna and Dante’s relationship is anything BUT peaceful.
This book was so spicy I read it in 2 days. I had trouble putting it down quite honestly. The dynamics between Dante and Makenna are off the charts and their mutual bloodthirst only fans the flames of their relationship.
I found this book to be very fast paced
The Dark Newsletter.com

When Dante Bianchi sees his wife-to-be, he's surprised. She doesn't
Sammie
Feb 06, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: mafia, book-club
In short, this one was alright.

I liked the relationship between the brothers as well as Kenna's with her family, and it was nice to have an arranged marriage where the woman isn't just a nice quiet virgin but actually one with a backbone and a good backstory to back up the badassery;)

Things that let it down for me were Dante and the way he rolled over immediately for Kenna (honestly this made him lose alot of his big bad mafia underboss points for me) and the fact that it was Kenna storming thr
Emma bramley
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed

This is the first book in this series by this author. OMG, what an amazing gripping story. I was blown away with this book. This is an arranged/marriage mafia romance read but with an amazing twist. This is the intense story of Makenna and Dante. These two characters have intense chemistry between them from the start. This story is full of action, blood, surprises, angst and so much more. This story is so gripping you won't want to put it down. The story is different and so refreshing to read. A
Lisa F
Feb 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
That truly was a Bloody Union

Makenna & Dante is a arrange mafia romance. Makenna or Kenna is a strong woman who survived an attack at 12 years old. She doesn't let anyone go near her with a knife or touch her. She now a very talented at picking bullets out & stitching. She kickass !! Her best friend Kinsey daughter to Fury Vipers MC prez. I want to learn more about her, she a tough cookie too.

Dante rules the Italians mafia families. He is dangerous but he has a heart and that heart only beats f
Camrynn Brown III
Jan 30, 2021 rated it liked it
Solid 3.5!
Surprisingly it was actually a pretty decent read! The style of writting was a bit all over the place for me and there were times where it felt like parts didn’t...fit I guess you could say. Some sayings were a bit repetitive and it seemed like a lot of “reaction” but no cause.

Great story line though! I love the Mafia trope though!
Tish (Cocktails & Fairytales)
I had no clue what I was getting into when I started this one but Oh Em Gee was it fantastic!! I have always enjoyed a good mafia story but this one went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. It was dark, sweet, emotional and sexy as heck! I devoured it so fast and now I want more!!
Allyson
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Thank you netgalley and Victory Editing for this arc

This is my first read by this author and wow I absolutely loved this. I'm usually not into insta with mafia books but this story worked so well. Both the heroine and hero are bada$$ and fierce with loyalty and family. This story had twist and turns that I loved. The secondary characters are awesome and I can't wait to read the next book. Great job !!
Sammy ⭐️
DNF @ 32% nothing wrong with the writing at all, it’s just too far fetched for me.
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Bloody Union is a mafia romance that has a strong female lead. I am a fan of this genre and love a sassy heroine, so I was eager to see where the story would take me. Although it started out with a good hook, this story missed the mark for me.

Makenna is a young Irish woman, ordered to marry someone of her family's choosing. She shows that she can hold her own in a male-dominated world. Dante, an Italian Mob boss, is a support for her; however, I feel he was overshadowed by Kenna. I didn't feel a
Natalia
Jan 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
4,5
Loved it...
Just needed a little more Dante being "bad"!
JJ -
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was ok
I thought the blurb sounded promising, and I think it could have been a pretty good story. If only the story was told more effectively. The entire book felt rushed. Too much going on in such a short amount of time. It was just too much... and not in a good way.

I realize this book was supposed to be all #womanpower with Makenna running all the things, but surely Dante could've been given some bada$$ery as well. It's hinted that he is, but he basically falls to his knees and crawls behind her for
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely floved this book so hard?! Could not put it down. Wish i could give it more than 5 stars i loved it that much?!
Brit Andrews
Jan 21, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
‘‘Twas the cover that drew me in as I am very much a person who will read a book because it has a nice cover. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. This it both Did and didn’t work for me...

It’s been awhile since I’ve read any mafia/crime family type of a book but I’m not opposed to such so why not? We start with an arranged marriage and a string of secrets you can’t help but to be curious about. Am I took curious for my own good? Yup. So onto the adventure with Kenna the Irish mob daughter w
Sassy Southern
Feb 15, 2021 rated it really liked it

Makenna Gallagher was promised to a man what she was 14 years old as part of a truce between the Irish Mafia and the Italian Mafia. When she turns 19 she is ready to be wed but she holds more secrets than her new husband can possibly imagine.
Dante Bianchi’s dad runs the Famiglia and he is told that he will be marrying Makenna when she turns 19. Dante and his brothers hate their father but also know they need to do what is expected of them and that one day Dante will be in charge.
When their marri
Atlanta Whitlock
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Brooke Summers is a brand new author to me and I was drawn to her book by the blurb. Now normally I’m not a huge fan of cartel and mafia books, don’t get me wrong I’ll read them happily, but they’re not the top of my reading list. I have to say after reading this book that Brooke really has some extreme talent, if anything I honestly thought that this was on par with Jessica Hawkins’ writing… that’s literally how incredible I thought this book was. Brooke has impressed me so much with this book ...more
GA Bookaholics
Jan 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review. I am so glad I had the opportunity to read this one.

Bloody Union started off with a bang! So much happens within the first couple of chapters of the book, I was all in. Hook, line, sinker. I had to find out where the story was going to go and how it was going to end.

One of my favorite things about this book was the characters. To start off, we have Makenna. Kenna is a badass female who has gone through a lot in h
~lil maso~
Jan 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 stars
Oh wow! I was expecting a long story and do wish it was as it is fantastic and I could have read a lot more, that’s why I gave it the extra half a star because I am totally hooked on this storyline! There is so much in this short story that my head is reeling a tad. I have loads of questions and can’t wait to have all of the answers revealed.

Makenna, or Kenna, Gallagher is the daughter of the head of the Irish mafia. He arranges her marriage to Dante Bianchi, the son and underboss to
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Bad Princess
  • Mafia Prince (Young Irish Rebels #1)
  • Lorenzo Beretta (Unseen Underground, #1)
  • With This Ring
  • Savage Vow (Ivanov Crime Family, #1)
  • Dark Crown (Russo Royals, #1)
  • His (The Sabatini Family #1)
  • Only His
  • Condemned to Love
  • Adrian's Vengeance
  • Matteo (The Syndicates, #1)
  • Savage Devil (Devils of Sun Valley High, #2)
  • His Ballerina
  • A Vow Of Hate
  • Casino King (Carfano Crime Family, #1)
  • Throne of Vengeance (Throne Duet, #2)
  • Grave (Royal Devils MC, #1)
  • Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)

Made (3 books)
  • Unexpected Union (Made #2)
  • Fragile Union (Made, #3)