Start by marking “Everlast” as Want to Read:
Everlast

Everlast

(Ever #2)

From USA Today Bestselling Author, Alex Grayson, comes an emotionally captivating love story that rivals time....

I met him when I was eight and he saved me from the bullies on the school playground.

The next day, he called me his girl.

When we were thirteen, we began to look at each other differently.

At fourteen, we shared our first kiss.

We were sixteen the first time we mad
Published February 23rd 2021 by Twisted Fiction Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Everlast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everlast

Start your review of Everlast
Drey
5+ "You are my Kismet" Stars!

... An everlasting love story.

Warning: This is not your traditional romance.

I took a breather for three days straight because of Everlast. I thought I was prepared for the worst things to happen like death, separation, love triangle—or whatsoever. But unfortunately, I wasn't. I trusted myself that I could manage the impact because I've read a lot of emotional stories, but I have nothing, not even an ounce of explanation how this one affected me so much.

Note: Thi
Nova B
Feb 19, 2021 added it
I’ve decided to stop here and not read anymore. I read the first book and was looking forward to the second one but Listen life is hard and so sad sometimes that I barely watch the news. So Right now I won’t read something that I know will just break my heart.
When I started the first book I though to myself something is going to happen this is too good to be true and you know what I was right. I have yet to read this kind of love story and there be a happy ending and I wonder why???
Can’t there
AJ
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 emotionally stunning stars

This book. I can’t even find the words. It’s an epic, epic love story that is heartwrenchingly emotional and that literally left me a blubbering mess. It’s emotionally brutal, and I sobbed and ugly cried my way through it. I’ve just finished it and am feeling hungover in all the ways, but OMG, what a story!

Before you read this book, make sure you have read Forevermore– the prequel novella that introduced us to Lincoln and Molly as children, followed them into first lo
Berry ♡ Nice
Unforgettable and Inspiring

In my review of Forevermore I said "The perfect introduction of Molly & Lincoln journey" Their growth. Their Love. And that was obviously before I even read this book. I'll say this "Forevermore (book 1) is now in my eyes more perfect than ever"

"You steal my heart every time I look at you, Molly.”

Going into book 2...I was already 1000% invested in their relationship. As if I'd grown right along with them and took their journey by their side. I felt what they felt
M L
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
If it is possible to have a love/hate relationship with an author, than this book has done that....I absolutely hate Alex for ripping my dang heart out!!! I knew it was coming after reading Forevermore, but I did not expect this story! My heart is broken. My emotions are shot. The absolute worst book hangover ever!! After crying and screaming that the story couldn’t be what it was, I realized, she wrote an amazing love story for the ages. One that will always stand the test of time. Poignant. Cl ...more
The Book Bee
Feb 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
REVIEW: 6 STARS
"We might make it through this, but we'll never be whole again."

First and foremost, there is a warning at the beginning of this book specifically stating this isn't a normal romance, but it's Molly and Lincoln's love story - and so after reading it, I agree with her labeling it as a romance. It will upset many, but this was one of the most beautiful love stories I have ever read and will maintain that forever and always. Well......Forevermore.

I don't think I can adequately exp
Deborah
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All. The. Feels.

Everlast is going to stay with me for a long time. It’s emotional. It’s real. It’s raw. And it has moments where I needed to just breathe.

Alex Grayson has my heart. I love all her books, but this...dear sweet heaven she’s made me a believer. Alex took her craft and spun gold.

Lincoln and Molly have a very special bond. They have a that true love that’s so hard to find. It’s pure and it’s beautiful to read their story. The pages breathed life and love along with heartache and de
Izzie d
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
And the stalking, the wanting, the can't wait to read starts!! ...more
Deb
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Technically, this is the 3rd time I've read Everlast and I fell in love all over again. For a love so pure, as shared in Forevermore, to grow so strong with a bond so unbreakable, unshakeable, it makes me wish I was 40 years younger and could find that kind of love. The characters are all amazing, but it's the bond that Molly and Lincoln have that makes the book so hard to put down. Another reason I love this book so hard is the family foundations and the love of their friends that nurture their ...more
Lynne Garlick
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five huge emotional stars for this gut wrenchingly beautiful story of love, a love so true that it takes your breath away. *pours the wine, wipes the tears from my face.
This book evolked so many emotions from me, Alex Grayson yet again weaves her magic with her words. Making the reader feel EVERYTHING!! And there is a lot to feel!
What Lincoln and Molly share is just beautiful, I literally have no words. My heart!
I was always a believer, this cements it.
Siobhan
Feb 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Everlast is the second book in Alex Grayson’s Ever series, and my feelings toward this one are somewhat conflicted. On the one hand, this was an addictive and emotional read. On the other hand, there was something about the writing that didn’t quite work for me. I’m not quite sure what it was – it’s one of those cases where I wish I could put it into words, but I’m not sure what it was that was missing – but it meant there were times when the emotion and connection did not hit the way it should ...more
Lucia Robles
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5stars, tear-inducing
The author said she struggled with labeling this book a romance, but in my opinion this is love in it’s purest form.

From such a young age, Molly and Lincoln, clicked instantly, they were never apart from each other from that day on. They married, had kids, stable jobs and their own house; they had what we call a picture perfect life, until it didn’t...

They had such a deep-soul connection that not many people get to experience, and to see their love and devotion for one another, in one of the har
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
It's taking me awhile to write this review because this was an emotionally draining story and I'm not sure I've cried so much reading a book but no matter what this book was an incredible read. This story destroyed me, broke me, ripped out my heart and somewhat put it back together, yet a small piece was still missing.

I can't say much because you have to read this book to understand the journey but be prepared because this journey may be the most heartbreakingly beautiful one you read this year!
ChayCharita
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Such a heart rendering and poignant story! Heartache can’t even describe how I feel right now and yet I’m soothed by the ending and left with so many thoughts of “what if”. I’m contemplating so many thoughts about the afterlife and how creatively Alex Grayson added to my own wondering.

This is a true love and “forevermore” soulmate story in every sense of the word, including the tears it drew from deep within me. The Everlast-ing effects of this story are etched in my heart and soul forever!

This
Fiona
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best books I've ever read.

Oh my word, will my heart ever recover? Will the tears ever stop?
This book. There are just not enough words to explain the magnificence of this book. UGLY CRY ALERT!
What a very rare thing indeed for something to have such a profound effect on your life. This book has pulled so much raw emotion from deep within me, I don't know if I can be put back together.
The story of Lincoln and Molly is one of the most beautiful stories ever written. This book is a true
Karen's Utterly Unashamed
5 top shelf, best book ever, ugly crying stars!!!!!

"Tell me a story."

This book now goes at the top on my favorite emotional reads list. I read it days ago, finished it in one day, and haven't stopped thinking about it since. I won't be able to do it justice with a review. I don't want to ruin the story. I just want everyone to read it. Now, I know emotional books aren't for everyone. Some people don't want to cry when they read a book.(But you should try this one anyway, it's that good) Fo
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon / Apple Books / Nook / Kobo

Lincoln and Molly are happily married when Everlast begins. Their bond is strong and everlasting. Then something comes along to test that bond, and I was along for the ride as they broke my heart into a million tiny little pieces. Will that bond stay strong or will it be severed when life becomes too tragic to bear?

Be forewarned - Everlast is emotional and heartwrenching and you'll need a box or two of tissue while you read. But honestly, though I shed a tho
PP's Bookshelf
Why do authors do this to me? And why do I love them for it?The more the author breaks me and shred my heart into pieces, the more I fall in love with story. And Alex Grayson did all and then some more in Everlast. This love story is absolutely phenomenal. With emotional overload. With angsty torture. With unique tale of forever love, never ending hope and surreal new beginnings.

I think this story's plot is less important. More important is the execution and the complex emotions the author will
Renee
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the publisher/author to review.

I met him when I was eight and he save me from the bullies on the school playground. The next day he called me his girl. When we were thirteen we began to look at each other differently. At fourteen, we shared our first kiss. We were sixteen the first time we made love and promised to always cherish each other. The night before we graduated high school, he asked me to marry him, and the day before we left to attend college I did.
Valerie Martin
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Everlast is the single most heartbreaking book I have ever read. It's not a romance, but it is a timeless love story that shows the depth of true everlasting love. I cried (and by that I mean big ugly sobs) through at least 75% of this book, and I'm not a crier, but this story spoke to me in ways other books haven't. I think it's because Molly and Lincoln's story could happen to any of us. There was no damsel in distress or rock god fantasy to carry me away. Everlast is about love, just true lov ...more
Jackie Wright
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I first need to point out, please don’t pick this book up without reading the prequel novella, Forevermore because this emotion read picks up right where that finished.
The other thing I need to say is, I’m not writing a review full of spoilers because I believe you need to read this amazing, bittersweet romance first hand with no preconceived ideas. So all I’m going to write is how this hook made me feel and I hope that’s enough to urge you to pick these two books up.
Have you ever read a book w
Marnie
Feb 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
A love that exists through time. Everlast

This duet written by Author Alex Grayson was a pure love story, and as always, her writing was perfectly executed, emotive and all engaging. I loved the thought of a love that never dies, and souls that will look for each other in eternity. Quite simply the love between Lincoln and Molly was beautiful, all-encompassing, romantic, and everlasting.

BUT they’re not my usual kind of read because I like to avoid ugly cry types like the plague. I’m overly emotio
Jenny Hobson
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: friend-to-lovers
I am broken.....I don't think I've ever been in such a mess after a book. I wish I could give this more than 5 stars because this book deserves all the stars, love, praise and beyond.
What an absolutely beautiful yet heartbreaking story.
I knew after reading Forevermore that Everlast was going to leave me reaching for the tissues but never did I imagine it carving out a piece of my heart and leaving me a puddle on the floor.
Molly and Lincolns story is such a heartfelt beautiful story one that yo
Urvi
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Urvi by: Greys Promo
Shelves: reviews, favorites
★I got an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.★

One of the best books I've ever read, hands down. It was an absolutely beautiful book with a unique storyline and I just loved everything about it. The characters were so likable and at this point, I wish I had a Lincoln of my own.

I knew deep down that this book wouldn't end in a happy ending but I was not expecting that. It took my breath away and shook me and shocked me and made me bawl my eyes out and yet I loved that even though i
Michelle Schwartz
Feb 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Imagine finding your soulmate at a very young age. I’m talking at 5 and 8. Growing up together, discovering who you are singly, and as a couple. Learning to trust and emphatically; fall in love.

The day that Lincoln protected Molly on the playground, he knew his life would never be the same. That chance meeting was without a doubt; kismet. She belonged to him and he belonged to her. Their love only grew by leaps and bounds throughout the years.

They created a beautiful life together, until tragedy
Rosanna
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Jenn Amy
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Everlast is unique, emotional, heartbreaking and beautiful. It is the EPIC conclusion to the prequel novella, Forevermore.

As I read this story I felt Lincoln and Molly’s story DEEP in my soul. Their story pulled at my heart strings. I ugly cried ALL the tears and know that this story and these incredible characters will stay with me for a very long time.

Lincoln and Molly share the most beautiful forever kind of love. They meet as young children, they marry as young adults and then life throws
Naughty Nightie
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow-what a tear-jerker Alex has written in this story. It was certainly not what you envision Lincoln and Molly's story to be and you don't see it coming. This story follows on from Forevermore of Lincoln and Molly's love story. This is a book hangover as once you start as heart-wrenching as it is you still have to keep going to see how it all ends. I don't want to go into too much detail and spoil the storyline for everyone.
I received an arc to do an honest review for NNBB. When you read this s
Tania's Book Blog
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
After the ending of book 1 I didn’t expect book 2 to make me bawl my eyes out. I didn’t expect all this emotion and tightness in my chest. Molly and Lincoln were an epic love story. I couldn’t believe what they were going thru and I couldn’t read this with dry eyes. The love these two states was so damn beautiful!! I can’t even deceive this book without spoiling and I don’t want to do that. What I did enjoy even if it was sad was how Lincoln was devoted to Molly and there was never anyone else b ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• When We Met  (Moments in Boston, #2)
  • The Glass Slipper (Cinderella, #3)
  • Relentless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #3)
  • Return to Us
  • Broken Beginnings
  • Love Like Her (Against All Odds, #3)
  • Secret Beast (Beauty and the Beast Trilogy, #1)
  • The Butterfly Effect (Boggy Creek Valley, #1)
  • Tequila Rose
  • The Kiss (Playboy Pact #1)
  • The Architect (Nashville Neighborhood, #3)
  • The Patron (Broken Slipper, #1)
  • Hard to Lose (Play Hard, #4)
  • When the Storm Breaks (Lost Stars #2)
  • Hold the Forevers
  • Requiem of the Soul (The Society Trilogy, #1)
  • A Deal with the Devil (The Devil Trilogy #2)
  • Vandal (Redwood Rebels, #3)
Alex Grayson is the bestselling author of heart pounding, emotionally gripping contemporary romance including the Jaded Series, the Consumed Series, and two standalone novels. Her passion for books was reignited by a gift from her sister-in-law. After spending several years as a devoted reader and blogger, Alex decided to write and independently publish her first novel in 2014 (an endeavor that to ...more

Ever (2 books)