Start by marking “Principles of Love (Adult Education)” as Want to Read:
Principles of Love (Adult Education)

Principles of Love

(Adult Education)

Fawn Harrow has been teaching for a few years and has decided to transfer to a school closer to home. She loves her kids, her third grade team, and the fact that her best friend works there is totally awesome. Everything is going great until she spots the principal during preplanning and is attracted to him immediately. She stays out of his path never making direct contact ...more
Published August 19th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Principles of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Principles of Love

Start your review of Principles of Love (Adult Education)
♡Tonya♡
Aug 19, 2020 rated it liked it

Too much OW stuff in this one that kept me from really enjoying it.

-no cheating
-ow drama- he meets his friend and there are two women waiting. One flirts with him and touches him. When he goes up to the bar the ex girlfriend shows up hugging on him and talking about getting back (the one who cheated on him and he got tested for STD’s)
Om drama - heroine dances with a guy who keeps putting his hands on her back side
-no virgins
-no violence
-no excessive steam
-just ok epilogue about 2
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Ohhh this one was face pace and little steam.

Fawn is the new teacher and has secretly been crushing on the principal at her school but she knows he's a hardass and both keep their distance. Until he observes her class and boy the tension between the two is yummy. Brighton has been keeping distance with Fawn because 1. He's her boss and 2. Didnt wanna cause any scandals, it doesn't work when he has one late afternoon but he backs away when they are caught.

It takes a second and a ex to make him
Jenny
This is a cute story . The principal falls in love with the teacher. Brighton was super alpha and Fawn was a sweetheart. I couldn't get enough of these two. A hot story with a nice HEA. ❤ ...more
Sandy Nikolas
Love at work

Super quick read. Fawn and Brighton work together,this causes Brighton to fight his feelings for Fawn. A touch of ow drama. All leads to an HEA.
Leslee
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Principles of Love, it was so adorable. Fawn is so attracted to her boss, the principal Mr Hayes. She loves teaching but he makes her nervous. So when he comes to observe her, she is a wreck. When he asks to speak to her after school, panic sets in. Mr Hayes doesn't know what he should do. Fawn is so sweet and sexy, he can't help but be totally into her. But it isn't appropriate, is it? Butterflies abound when her pulse goes nuts around him. His complete brain melt being in her ...more
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
Brighton and Fawn=HOLY HOTNESS!

The forbidden story of a principal falling for one of his faculty members. These two had chemistry that was burning my up kindle, and made me grin from ear to ear!

Brighton knows he wants Fawn as his own, and will stop at nothing to get her.

Fawn is terrified that they'll be found out. But can the forbidden outweigh the danger?

This was a great read by a new-to-me author and I can't wait to read more from her!
Lauren
First things first; I like the cover of this book.
Principles of love is a novella in the ‘’adult education’’ series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline enjoyable. Fawn is an elementary teacher that is attracted to her jerk of a boss. Brighton is the principal of the elementary. He wants Fawn but will he ever make a move?
The chemist
Geeky Girl Review Cafe
Hot For Teacher

This is a little bit of a taboo "office" romance with a teacher and principal falling for each other

I loved the instant and physical connection between Fawn and Brighton. I also really appreciated that Elisa handled this relationship in a mature adult way (addressing it with superiors, etc).

But my absolute favorite thing about this book was the bit of dominance Brighton exuded in the bedroom. Hot! 🔥

I can always count on Elisa to give me a great story no matter then length of the b
Mindy Chase-selder
Yes!! Mr. Hayes

Loved Fawn and Brighton’s story. Brighton has had a secret crush on the 3rd grade teacher since she started, but with being the principle of the school he knows that inter office relationships are frowned upon. But when his needs and wants grow to be too much, he knows that he can’t resist any longer. When Brighton makes his move Fawn does not want to resist. The chemistry between them burns up the sheets. Loved the epilogue with a peek at what they’ve been through. Great Read!!
Georgia Mouzouros
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fawn ans Brighton have an instant chemistry but with Brighton being her boss stops her from wanting something more with him. Brighton has longed for her from a far but the second he he steps into her classroom he just knows that he has to have her for himself.
They have an organic love story that just happens with a little pursuing on Brighton’s part... but he just can’t help it... he is completely gone by Fawn and she isn’t far behind..
A sweet and sexy HEA with an epilogue a few years out!❤️
Kristianna
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I liked that this was sort of a “taboo” romance being that Fawn was a teacher and Brighton the principal. Brighton has wanted to claim Fawn from the moment he saw her but held back for fear of his job. One night after they both end up at the same bar and he sees her dancing with someone else he snaps and the rest is history. It was a cute short read. The epilogue was adorable but I do wish there was one more a few years out.
Amanda R
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fawn has her dream job and a review coming up in her classroom. She hopes that its not her boss, the principle, Brighton Hayes. He has a reputation of being a bit of a hard ass.

Brighton wasn’t aware of how much he was attracted to the newest hire until he made sure he did her review.

This was hot and fast just like we get from Elisa. Insta love at its finest and it hooked me in and before I knew it I was finished reading it!
Fadheelah Rahmtoola
Aug 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
With Fawn starting at a new job, she’s excited for the things to come at her new teaching post.
With Brighton not being involved in the hiring process, he is captivated with Fawn when he first sees her.
But, their positions make navigating a relationship difficult and things eventually come to a head and Brighton just has to claim the woman who has been tempting him.

This is a quick, almost insta love read, with passion, a touch of taboo and a nice epilogue.
Archana
Nov 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This is a short story with a little forbidden as the principal of the school and a teacher are attracted to each other. I liked the story and even though it’s short, it has enough of character development and history that I didn’t miss anything. It’s sweet with a little bit of some naughty scenes.
Romance_my_queen_
Aug 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you are in the mood for a sweet teacher/principal romance with a side of sexual tension, then this is the book for you. The build up is good and of course there is the classic Happily ever after with a safety guarantee. Fawn and Brighton had great chemistry and It made the reading experience even better.
Cindy Hughes
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this short insta/forbidden love romance! It may be a short story, but it was filled with great characters and a great story. Brighton and Fawn were perfect for each other! Their connection was strong and their chemistry was hot! Thank you Elisa for writing such great books!
Angie Bailes
Loved it.
Great addition to the series of stand alone books.
Favorite so far in the series.
This alpha knows what he wants and nothing will stand in the way.
She is always in control but finds with him she wants him to take control of her.
Stacie Mcelrath
Sexy sweetness!

Fawn has the hots for the Principle at her school. He could never like the curvy teacher back though, could he? Their romance starts off a little rocky but remember, good things come to those who wait!
Gretchen Calder
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this short story bout a principal who was instantly attracted to a teacher. How their dating went and how Brighton was so alpha. Fawn couldn’t help fall for his charm. I could not put it down and I highly recommend it.
Robin
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great short and sweet romance. I absolutely adored Fawn with her very real character. Brighton was super alpha with some mega controlling vibes. Together Fawn and Brighton were adorable and made the romance work. Loved this story!! Spicy and steamy. Big yes from me!!
Sue
Aug 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good

I loved the story, i was a bit confused with the h last name changing from Harrow to Farrow to Harrow again. I thought i missed another character. Still not a biggie distraction after that.
Oriane Meissner
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love at first sight with a HEA. The principal and his hot curvy teacher. They both fell head over heels for each other and nothing could stop them. This story was sweet romantic and steamy as well. A tiny bit of OW drama(really just minor 😉). A hot story with a great HEA.
Granger McGringot
No virgins
(just) transferred teacher h, alpha principal H
Instant attraction though H decided to claim after several weeks
Safe read, HEA
No cheating, ex-es showing here and there
Overall score: 3.5 instalove stars
Tonya
Aug 19, 2020 rated it liked it
The new teacher and the school principal fall for each other. Fast paced read that ends in a HEA with an epilogue.
Jovette Bossé
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutly loved it! A beautiful love story!🥰❤❤❤❤❤❤😍
Tiffany Mahaxay
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book! Fawn and Brighton are a great couple. Brighton is a principal and Fawn is a teacher. Short and sweet but very hot too!
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a cute short story of love between the principal and the teacher, a steamy hot Insta love and Insta lust story, well done.
Raveen Vann
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed Fawn and Brightons story so dang much. She gets hired at his school and once they meet they are instantly attracted to each other. Just couldnt get enough of these two at all.
Simone
Aug 23, 2020 rated it liked it

• Study Dates
  • Killer Abs (Makes My Heart Race, #6)
  • Grant's Deal (The Virgin Surrogates #2)
  • His Siren (A Steele Riders Family Novella #2)
  • Testing Her Professor (Sister Switch, #1)
  • Dusk Before Dawn
  • Heat (Gimme, #5)
  • Dom (Silver Saints MC #3)
  • Assisting Her Boss (Sister Switch, #2)
  • Only Tonight
  • Stefano's Peach
  • My Prince Charming (A Steele Fairy Tale Book 4)
  • Forever Her Cowboy (Always, #1)
  • Link (Silver Saints MC, #2)
  • Built for Love
  • Only Her
  • Protecting Her
  • Whispers of Love (I'm Yours, #10)
I'm an insta-love writing, Alpha man dreaming, HEA demanding Author <3 ...more

Adult Education (6 books)
  • Belle's Curves (Adult Education)
  • Teacher's Pet (Adult Education)
  • Rebel Teacher
  • Pick-Up Playbook (Adult Education)
  • Study Dates