Start by marking “My #MNGirl (Midwest Boys #2)” as Want to Read:
My #MNGirl (Midwest Boys #2)

My #MNGirl

(Midwest Boys #2)

I was hidden so we could be safe.
I survived so I could reclaim my life.
Now, everything has been destroyed by the same evil always lurking in the shadows.
Time is running out and my world keeps unraveling.
All I can do is put my trust in the boy with the messy blond hair, icicle eyes and lips that tell lies.
Can the Midwest Boys protect me?
The body count around town would sug
Published August 16th 2020

To ask other readers questions about My #MNGirl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My #MNGirl

Start your review of My #MNGirl (Midwest Boys #2)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540 ax
MY #MNGIRL is the second full length book in A.M Brook's series. It picks up where the previous cliffy left off. Spoken in 'Third person Perspectives.'

Getting into this and watching the chapters pile up behind me I’m lulled into a false sense of security as that devastating ending of the previous book is left behind me, it's then that shock wave after shock wave hits me before I hit the finish line, spiking up my heart rate like an adrenaline junky as I raced to see how all this would
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Action, suspense, steam and everything in between!

The following ratings are out of 5:
Romance: 💚💙💜❤️🖤
Heat/Steam: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Story/Plot: 📘📗📕📙📓
World building: ☃️⛄️☃️⛄️☃️
Character development: 👩🏼‍🦰👱🏼‍♂‍🧑🏻👩🏽👦🏻

The setting: Savage Lakes, Minnesota
The Hero: Ciaran, a high school senior, works for his Uncle’s company Rogue. His job is to protect Saylor Torre.
The Heroine: Saylor, also in high school, her father is a criminal and when he took off with the money he stole, he put a target on his family (Saylor,
Sentranced Jem
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2020, 4-5-stars
Woh woh woh…hold on a damn minute!
I am not a happy girl right now.
I know I sound like a brat but I didn’t expect it to end on such a massive cliffhanger ok?

But besides that, My #MNGirl by A.M. Brooks is ❤️🔥(There are moments in life when only emojis can express what I’m feeling).

My #MNGirl was such a page turner. I didn’t realise that I was already at the end of the book until that cliffhanger …I may have screamed my frustration.
This book is suspenseful, absolutely thrilling and yes, it is s
benevolent bastard
Dec 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, romance
Very action packed and every scene was necessary. Nothing felt drawn out and boring. Fresh and full of love. Though so many questions remains unanswered! I’ll be following up for the next books.
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My #MNGirl picks up right after that heart-wrenching ending in book 1, but do not think for a second that the author gives you a break, hell no, she throws you back into the fray, and Gawd help you because she will not.

The constant surprises at every turn of the pages, the darkish twists, and the feeling that you do not know what you in for was my total cup of tea. I do not know what you will think when you read this book, but in my opinion, this series has a unique storyline, the angst, the fee
Kera (featherboundbooks)
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was one of my highly anticipated sequels and I was not disappointed in the least.

Thank you to A.M. Brooks, The Next Step PR and NetGalley for my gifted advanced copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

Picking up directly where #MNGirl leaves off, we are thrown right back into the pain of the ending of that book. Saylor is reeling from the devastating news. Not only that, but she is still coming to terms with the strong feelings she has for Ciaran after he was so mean to her,
Amanda Davanzati
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AM Brooks has once again done a PHENOMENAL job!! Her writing style is amazing that is easy to read and you are never questioning if you are understanding something. I am blown away every time I read one of her books.

This book is another reason why I love this series so much! Its thrilling, suspenseful, but heartwarming and loving all at the same time. The mystery aspect of this book is like no other. There are so many twists and turns you aren't sure what is gonna happen next. The romance just
Micheala
Copy received from The Next Step PR and I am reviewing it voluntarily and objectively.

My #MNGirl is the sequel and ending to Ciaran and Saylor’s story. Which is unfortunate because these two warm my heart so much, but I do look forward to what the author gives us next in this wonderful series.

While a great book, I didn’t find this one as enjoyable as #MNGirl. I suppose because Saylor and Ciaran are together now, so there’s no angst and building storyline; just cuteness. On this note though, the
Barbara
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was given this ARC for a honest review and I am grateful for the opportunity to read this series by A. M. Brooks. MY#MNGirl picks up right where #MNGirl left off with Ciaran and Saylor learning to trust and love each other with all the intense events and tragedies all around them. It was fun to watch the comradery amongst the four friends once Kai and Silas excepted Saylor, even becoming protective of her. There was suspense, intrege, adventure, romance and sex, what more could you want in a b ...more
Poppy1102
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy good mother of all.....wow!!!

#MNGirl was my first book by this author and I loved it - I even went back for a re-read before starting this one and oh jeez, A.M.Brooks smashed it!!!

Although at the start of the last book, the Midwest Boys annoyed me, they soon redeemed themselves! And in this book?....damn I want me a Midwest Boy!!!!
Saylor/Ariel is such a kickass, strong and sassy chick - she rocks and I love her!!!

The storyline is unique and I seriously seriously loved it, I was completely
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

This Book is the second part of the series by A.M. Brooks. Told in third person's perspectives , This book was thrilling ride for me!

After the disastrous cliffy of the first book , I was so eager to jump straight into this one! and what a book this one was !

The characters were definitely a lot different from what they were in the first book. Saylor was trying to keep her head above water after the sort of stuff that has happened to her . My
Live, Laugh, Love
#FIVEFREAKINGSTARS

Holy Crap! Ashton does it again! The twists of this series just keep on coming.
Renee Jamison-Hardman
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a thrilling ride! Book two picks right up where book one left off and you are immersed into the world of Rogue.

Saylor has been left with the tragic news of her mother and sister. She has to find her new normal in a world where everyone is on edge and nothing feels safe but the arms of Ciaran.

Ciaran was trained for Rogue life and his future is Rogue, so how come all he can see now is Saylor? His only mission is to keep her safe, but at what cost?

"She kept her crown on top of her purple he
Athena D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

This series just gets better and better! This book was all-consuming and I couldn't get enough. It's a definite page-turner. Can I get the next book please? The completion of Saylor and Ciaran's story was Ah-Freaking-Mazing!!! The rollercoaster ride of emotions was intense, especially with all the suspense and angst. No spoilers here, all I'm saying is you've got to read this book!!! My #MNGirl by A.M. Brooks is an EPIC read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Nicole Hale
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A.M Brooks does it again! I have been so excited about this book release!! Book 1 #MN Girl was absolutely amazing but this one TOPS that one!! This one picks up right where book 1 left off at the heart wrenching ending!!

This book has so much action and betrayal and twists and turns I couldn’t put it down!!
And what Saylor has to go through and put up with she is amazing! And Ciaran I am so glad we got more POV from him he really stepped up this book!! I am so glad they are PERFECT together!

And
colelovesreading_nz
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Instant love - although I want to love her and hate her all at the same time!!! OH MY FREAKING GAWD!
This book is extraordinary. The best continuation of the Midwest Boys series A.M. Brooks has delivered such an amazing read with My #MNGirl.
I absolutely adore Saylor while not being able to get enough of the boys amusing personalities and their protective ways.

There is definitely more than meets the eye with these characters as their story unravels. If you haven’t started this series you really n
Heidi Watson
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved My #MNGirl! Angst, suspense, adventure! Has it all! Although It felt like we aren’t done with Saylor and Ciarans story, so was bummed about that. It is beautifully written and they have some serious chemistry 🔥 I can’t wait for #SummerGirl
Rebecca
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another absolutely exceptional book by A.M.Brooks!! Holy he'll am I impressed with this series! It is such a maze of plot twists and turns, with plenty of HEA!! ...more
it.sgottabethebooks
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Take all my stars!! This book! Wow! A.M Brooks totally slayed Ciaran and Saylor’s story. The suspense, the thrill, and the sexiness...My #MNGirl had it all. Everything about this book was perfection. From the model on the cover to the intricate storyline. It has such a unique plot and I absolutely adored it. I can’t wait for more of those Midwest Boys.
Jess *lovetolovebooks*
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Midwest Boys is fast becoming one of my all time favorite New Adult romance series. It’s got drama, intrigue, murder, hot chemistry, witty and sarcastic banter for days, and just a touch of sweet.

The first book left me absolutely fucking SHOOK. And while I saw the cliffhanger coming this time, it didn’t make it any less shocking. I’m all in my feels right now and want the answers but I’ll wait.

While the first book is a take on the bully trope, this one is obviously way more focused on buildi
Lofty
Aug 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Saylor & Ciaran are still finding their way but tragedy is in store for her along with some hard decisions. Lots of twists & secrets unravelling, things not as expected with this installment.
I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.
My Introvert Romance Blog
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing, suspenseful and sexy... and oh my word- so so steamy!!

I thought #MNGirl was all the things but A.M. Brooks blew it all to pieces and My #MNGirl takes top place, giving a new definition to mind-blowing Romantic Suspenseful Thriller.

𝘼𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄’𝙢 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚.

Saylor has really grown into herself- it took the most horrific set of events for her to find her true self.

I seriously couldn’t love Ciaran anymore- his protectiveness to
Kandace Denys (bookish_kayy)
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WHHHATTTTT? This series just gets more and more murky as we go along, but in the best ways. The twists and turns keep me flipping the pages, and the revelations have me shouting my emotions.
Character development between book 1 & 2 is unreal. When I tell y’all that these characters have GROWN, it’s not an exaggeration. These MidWest boys did not come to play with anyone, they are here, and they are letting us all know.
My heart continues to bleed for Saylor, her life is an epic mess of almost unf
Heather 'Confessions Of A Bibliophile' Creighton
Confessions 5 Stars

💜💙 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓞𝓯 𝓐 𝓑𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀 💙💜
❝Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴡᴀʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ Rᴏɢᴜᴇ. Wᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ...❞
My #MNGirl is book two in A.M. Brooks 's new action-packed Midwest Boys series! This series just gets better and better! If you thought book one, #MNGirl , was jaw-dropping, you haven't seen anything yet! If you are looking for a page-turner that you can NOT put down (ya'll aren't ready for all these plot twists), then this series is it!!! This is going to be a quick review
Aracely
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, you guys are not prepared for that ending!!!

This author totally got me with #MNGirl (Midwest Boys 1), that book blows my mind off. It was everything and more and she tightened the story with a cliffhanger that keeps me counting the days for the release of book #2 (My #MNGirl), and guess what, I wasn’t disappointed at all.

This book is full of theories crossing my mind with everything that happened in Rogue, so many twists and turns of things from the past that definitely is affect
ReadingInPyjamas
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
MY #MNGirl continues from where the first book in the series left off. The story was still focused on Saylor and Ciaran and It was action-packed, intense and such an awesome emotional ride.

Saylor is still in hiding, but after a tragic event involving her mother and little sister, the situation she finds herself in becomes even more dangerous. Her father's enemies are lurking in the shadows, ready to strike at any moment, and there might be a traitor inside Rogue, the organization that fights to
Ri
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This series has been one of my favorite discoveries of 2020. I am 100% involved in the outcome of the mysteries that are unfolding and these characters. In the first book, I was worried about the age of the characters but this definitely did not hinder the story. The author was masterful in being able to hone in on the happenings of High School while also making the characters not be TOO immature or mature. I think she is able to do that because of the background of what these character
Jypsy
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thank you The Next Step and the author for a complimentary copy. I voluntarily reviewed this book. All opinions expressed are my own.

My #MNGirl
By: A.M. Brooks

REVIEW ☆☆☆☆
I loved #MNGirl, the first book, and My #MNGirl did not disappoint. This book picks up where the first left off, and there are tragic circumstances. Saylor and Ci further cement the chemistry between them, but nothing is ever easy. There are twists, turns drama, love, hope, all meshing to create a well balanced and insightful s
Laura G/ _page.turner
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Holy wow, okay. My #MNGirl picks up where we left off in #MNGirl and it does not let up at all. Ciaran, Silas, Kai, and the rest of the crew are left reeling with the tragedy that just unfolded, and no one more so than Saylor. But that girl? She’s a survivor. A fighter. Her world got turned upside down, in the worst way, and yet, she finds a way to put one foot in front of the other... and who do they take her to?

Ciaran, of course.

Ci steps up in a huge way in the book not only for Ro
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well that certainly made my head spin!!!🤯. There is a lot to take in with this second visit with the Midwest Boys and Rogue team. The action picks up from book one and the body count keeps rising.... with very few leads it seems we are left with more questions than answers.
I really warmed to all the characters in this group, I was pulled in by the action and enthralled with the history of the parental group of friends.
I liked Ciaran and Saylors relationship, it doesn’t over power the story yet
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Night That Changed Rachel (The Randalls #2)
  • More Than This (More Than, #1)
  • Punk 57
  • Fragile Things (Folkestone Sins, #1)
  • Exodus (The Ravenhood, #2)
  • IOU
  • Hendrix
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Gym Junkie
  • King of Nothing (Boys of Almadale, #1)
  • Change My Game (North Haven University #2)
  • Faked (Ward Sisters, #2)
  • Coldhearted Heir (The Heirs #1)
  • Bliss (Entangled Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Southern Sunrise (Southern, #4)
  • Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)
  • Fighting Solitude (On the Ropes, #3)

Midwest Boys (2 books)
  • #MNGirl (Midwest Boys, #1)