Start by marking “A Lesson in Blackmail (Black Mountain Academy)” as Want to Read:
A Lesson in Blackmail (Black Mountain Academy)

A Lesson in Blackmail

(Black Mountain Academy)

I’ve made it my life’s mission to make the school librarian squirm.
This school is mine—literally, my family built Black Mountain Academy generations ago—and I own everything in it. And I, Nathaniel Black IV, won’t stop until that includes her.

She just started this year, my senior year, her first job right out of college. She calls it her dream job, but I’ve had the sick
Published October 9th 2020

To ask other readers questions about A Lesson in Blackmail, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Lesson in Blackmail

Start your review of A Lesson in Blackmail (Black Mountain Academy)
K
5 “It’s the quiet ones you have to watch out for” STARS!!!!!

Now this has got to be the lightest, sweetest and most unique D/s romance I’ve ever read. Seriously, though.
Blackmail? Oh, please. As if. There’s no such thing here…

“You show up to school every day in your perfectly pressed blouse and pants, your pretty little shoes, your hair straight and neat, your nails never even chipped. For a guy like me, who needs order, who needs things straight, and clean, and aligned, and perfect… you were eas
myo 🍒 (myonna reads)
this book doesn't even have blackmail?? also im starting to realize that my biggest issue is that none of these books connect like I understand they're set in the same school but if nate's parents started the school why isn't he mentioned in the other books? Cole from rowdy boy was the schools rockstar that the girls loved but isn't mentioned in the other books? I think the problem with these books is that each book is trying to have an alpha guy and on its own its good but in a series about a s ...more
Clarissa Wild
Hot hot hooooootttttttt 🔥 Legit there is no other way to describe the way the H and h get together 😍😍 I loved this!
December, babe
Oct 08, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Just FYI 😙 this book ain’t a blackmail romance trope! It’s a TRAP!! 😂 GET OUT!! 🤣 Don’t say I didn’t warn ⚠️ y’all!! 😄
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Remind me why again I don’t do lame “age gap forbidden romance” trope! 🤣🤣🤣

I just couldn’t with this book. 🤷🏻‍♀️ CRINGE, AKA-WARD, and UNCOMFORTABLE! 🙄😬😅
M
A book in the Black Mountain Academy collection... Can't wait to read more from this series.

Nathaniel Black IV is the popular guy in class, rules the school and could have any girl he wants, but he is sick in lust for his little mouse of a librarian, Ms. Evie Richards. She is proper and straitlaced as they come. Well, he thinks that way until a friend of his mentions just how good the quiet ones are in bed.
That gets his already obsessive mind turning and he can't get her out off his mind. He kno
Krazyʕ•ᴥ•ʔKoala in the Jungle of Books ♧♧
This went in completely different direction from what I was expecting,but still a good read.
KatS
While there have been exceptions I usually do not read BDSM romance books. I don't have a problem with them but rather they usually don't do anything for me. However I read this story because the summary stated that the hero, Nathaniel is jealous and possessive and totally obsessed with the heroine. Now heroes like Nathaniel are my jam.

I was glad that I read the story because not only was Nathaniel my type of hero but the sexy times were as well. The sex scenes were hot but not full of BDSM. No
Alexandraa W
THE COVER AND THE BOOK ITSELF SAID BLACKMAIL BUT FOR ME Not even close😂😂😂 because the blackmail only last for a few hours and then the hero said no its not blackmail. He truly wants her without any doubt omggggg😍😍🥺

‼️‼️‼️NO VIRGINS.
But both have been celibate for a while. I love that the hero even tho he have a past with girls but he immediately turns them off and declined them because he only wants the heroine.

“BUT I’VE SHOOED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM AWAY, UNINTERESTED, MY MIND ON THE ONE WOM
2OCC Reviews
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gemma
Wow! Wow! Wow!
This was certainly a scorching hot read that was full of steamy moments between these two characters. This is the third book in the interconnected series BLack Mountain Academy and features another side of this academy. This story really took me on one hot ride with the forbidden nature of the two characters' relationship and the way that they got together. But once i started this story, i could not put it down despite it being the early hours of the morning. I just wanted to find
Abstract  ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'A lesson in blackmail' is a standalone Romance by the author K.D. Robichaux. Told in dual Perspectives , this book was an amazing Teacher Student romance!

Nate is pretty much the king of his school. He has everything and doesn't want anything more. But there has Always been an emptiness inside him. And emptiness that nothing could ever fulfill. That is until the new librarian at school arrives. The moment he sees the short but sweet woman w
Stephanie Kneese
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
KD Robichaux has quickly turned into one of my favorite authors. I will literally drop any other book I'm reading if she puts out a new one. Priority y'all!

A Lesson in Blackmail is a wonderful and unexpected addition to her Club Alias series. Nathaniel and Evelyn's story will keep you on the edge of your seat. No spoilers but you're not going to be able to put this one down. Have some water nearby to cool you off because this book doesn't stop.
Amanda Owens
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
HOLY. FORKING. SHIT. 😳

You guys are sooo NOT ready for THIS book at all!!

K.D. Robichaux's book A Lesson In Blackmail (Black Mountain Academy) is coming and I swear you guys aren't ready for Nathaniel Black IV! If you've read her Club Alias novels...You're in for a WILD ride! 🔥
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
[image error]

*KU Read

OMG, I loved this story. We have seen Nathaniel Black in another story so we knew he had some "issues" but we did not know what those issues were. Well, now we are getting his story and what a wonderful story it is.

Nathaniel has unexplained emotions for the librarian, when they get out of control Nate decides to follow her where he shouldn't. When he finds her at a BDSM club he has little idea why his little librarian would be at such a place. After getting her to come out
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-new-series
Hot taboo read featuring student/teacher Dom/sub. I was enjoying this very much and then boom it was over. What? This is too interesting a story to be so incomplete. I would have loved to experience Nathaniel’s training and life after high school. I also would have loved some background on his parents. I suspect they have the same relationship as Nate and Evelyn but it wasn’t revealed. This could have been epic instead it is just very good. I do recommend this though for a quick scorching read. ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Oh wow... I don't even know what to say about this one. I don't read a lot of books in this genre, but I was definitely hooked from start to finish.

I can definitely say if you a fan of this authors work then this one will have you hooked. I enjoyed the characters, the story line and didn't want to put it down.
I can't give you any spoilers, all I can say if you love this author, if you curious about this series then definitely read this book

Read on behalf of
Fay's Corner
Jenifer Briggs
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I don't usually read much of the student/teacher tropes, nor do I usually enjoy it when the woman is older than the man -- I have no problems with age gaps when it's the other way around, but most times an older woman story comes off.. icky? That's the best way for me to put it. But here, the age gap isn't big at all -- only a few years -- but the emotion connection these two had made this so freaking incredible. And their sexual chemistry?! HOLY DRENCHED PANTIES ALERT.

So Nate is the big man on
Babbling Chatter  Reads
Oct 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I read in this series and it had me intrigued. Not only did it gives you Nathaniel and Evelyn's story between a student and librarian it also teaches you things you that will have you feeling hot. Definitely not what I was expecting. The saying about the "quiet ones" will have you thinking. To add this is my first book I have read by Author K.D. Robichaux and it will not be my last.

Liz Booker
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-books-2020
Butthisbook
DNF at 51%
Vanessa
**FULL REVIEW TO COME WITH RELEASE**

Y'all ain't ready for Nathaniel Black IV...holy...smokes.

Coming soon! Another fabulous title by K.D. Robichaux and let me just say...if you love her Club Alias novels, you won't be able to put this book down...except maybe to...yeah...bring yourself down.

*winks*
Paula  Phillips
Nov 07, 2020 rated it liked it

In She's Mine, we meet Trenton and learned about his friend Nate. In A Lesson in Blackmail, this is Nate's story - his family is who Black Mountain is named after and so he holds authority and not just out in the big bad world and at school but also in the bedroom as he is about to realize that he falls under the category of Dominant and has been searching for his perfect submissive. Turns out the woman he is head over heels with and can't stop fantasizing about her will be his perfect mate. Hig
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"This book may just melt your Kindle, I’m not usually a huge BDSM fan, but man KD Robichaux might just convert me.
Nathaniel and Evelyn’s (Evie) story will keep you on the edge of you seat and biting your nails. There is so much emotion with these two, the big man on campus and the shy librarian, both have their struggles but together are a force. A forbidden teacher/student romance, a possessive alpha male, and throw in some blackmail you have a book you can’t put down.
" ~Stephanie

"I'm not sure
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
I'm not really sure what I was expecting but I can tell you it's not what I got. I'm kind of speechless. I think I love Nate. He was an alpha to the core mixed with a little OCD. And even his OCD was a hit for me. I wish Evie would have been a little more confident and stronger. She's not the kind of heroine I like. She didn't have to be submissive everywhere. Having a little backbone would have made her more likable.

As hot as this book was I with there would have been a little more to it. It wa
bookobsession000
Oct 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’m not usually one for bdsm. The whole Dom and submissive story has never been one for me. But I am a sucker for a teacher and student romance.

This story is HOT! Holy hell. This is one book that will leave you incredibly hot and bothered. It makes you want to lock yourself in your bedroom for days on end. It’s possibly one of the hottest books I have ever read.

Nate Black. Come to mamma!
He had this incredibly sweet side to him, which I did not expect at all.

Not only was this story hot as hell. I
Susan (susayq ~)
Wow! That was hot! But it was also a touching love story where Nate and Evie filled what the other was missing. I really enjoyed it!
martika
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
this book was so light and cute aw i loved it
100sweet
Oct 31, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Great premise but not a good story. Everything resolves itself so neatly and there really wasn't much substance to make it memorable.
Casey
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is hot, hot, hot! I didn't expect to like them as much as I did, especially since Nate is so young, but they fit together perfectly. Lucky for Evie, Nate is a fast learner! I enjoyed the little connections with Club Alias and may have to go back for a reread of that series now. If all the other books in this world are as good as this one, my bank account is in trouble 😏
heabooktubes
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Alpha male student/ submissive librarian. Bdsm. Great communication. I ended up really enjoying it. I’ve never read about such a young dom, but the background and story line made sense.
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*

Holy Hot Dewey Decimals Y’all!! A lesson in Blackmail is my first KD Robichaux book and TBH I’m pissed at myself that I have not read this author before. Like, I feel like I need to beat my own ass for somehow passing her books by. Like, Holy Hell!! I have seriously been missing OUT!! Nathaniel and Evelyn’s story was explosive, it was phenomenal, it was FREAKIN EVERYTHING!! I will definitely be re-reading this beautiful book baby again! 🖤🔥🖤

Nathaniel Black IV is th
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Taken at Midnight
  • Sweet Cruelty
  • My Husband, My Stalker
  • Little Dove
  • Bully King
  • Fake (Madison Kate, #3)
  • Shielded Wrongs (Bellandi Crime Syndicate, # 4)
  • Cop-Out (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Obsessed
  • Midnight Sommelier (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Aftereffect (The Order of Ravens and Wolves Book 1)
  • Those Heartless Boys (Saint Clary's University, #1)
  • No Love Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #5)
  • Necessary Cruelty
  • To Burn in Brutal Rapture
  • Angel Unseen (Unseen MC #1)
  • Flirting with 40
  • Sinful Secrets: A Contemporary Romance Boxed Set

Black Mountain Academy (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Deviant (Black Mountain Academy)
  • She's Mine (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Not My Hero (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Pretty When She Cries (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Rowdy Boy (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Ruthless (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Hate Me (Black Mountain Academy)
  • The Pretender (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Charity (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Untamed King (Black Mountain Academy)