Start by marking “Lucifer: A Paranormal Romance (Fallen Angels Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Lucifer: A Paranormal Romance (Fallen Angels Book 1)

Lucifer: A Paranormal Romance (Fallen Angels Book 1)

Kindle Edition
Published August 14th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Lucifer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lucifer

Start your review of Lucifer: A Paranormal Romance (Fallen Angels Book 1)
Deb
Sep 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
An interesting twist on Lucifer as he is known to most. The author takes this character to a whole new level by having him fall in love with a sweet lovable young woman who has the gift of sight. It was a creative tale that was an enjoyable read.
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I am a huge fan of Matilda Martel’s InstaLove novella length reads and one-click her books.
Lucifer is her latest and it’s still classic Matilda, with a paranormal twist, and I gotta say that it’s quite the treat!
Satan takes the form of a sexy, suit wearing man named Lucifer/Luca. He is cold and calculating and totally indifferent, until her.
Livia is young, beautiful. She is a descendent of the angels with the gift of sight. She see’s things that normal people do not see and lives her life accor
SBee Reviews
Aug 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
★ “And this is no ordinary test” ★

—>>> One extraordinarily gifted woman ensnares the obsession of Lucifer when he saves her from a dire situation and realizes that she can actually see him. Posing as an investigator for the Holy See to work alongside Livia De Lucio reduces Lucifer to a lusty schoolboy, but he already knows he will do anything to protect her and claim her as his own. Lucifer and Livia’s dual-POV story was well told, with well-rounded characters, an important task to collaborate o
Caroline Doig
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story I loved all of it and the thought that Lucifer could fall in love with a mortal woman who can see angels, guardians and demons was amazing. Livia can see angels her grandmother said that it runs through the family it made her father nearly insane so he ended his life, Livia can also read minds and she knows when someone has a black soul the ones that commit murder. Livia works for the Holy See she is being followed by a murderer and before he has a chance to plunge his knif ...more
Kassandra Blake
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was the cover and the name "Lucifer" that caught my attention. The summary is tempting so I did not think long before applying to the ARC.

We dive directly into a world where angels are very present but humans are not supposed to see them. The duality between good and evil is well brought about.

The beginning made me giggle because I really liked it. It's my demonic side that stands out (Lol).

The characters are very endearing. I adored Lucifer most of the time except towards the end when I took
Charity Esparza
Aug 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a different take on Lucifer! A bit on the dark side, but a wonderful story line. With plenty of action, adventure, and intrigue, plus some intense chemistry along with emotional attachment, Lucifer and Livia are sure to capture your heart. And there's a reveal at the end, no spoilers, that is not to be missed! I'm very much looking forward to what comes next. Any fan of PNR is sure to like this book. Happy Reading!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving
Shannon
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my heart! I loved reading Lucifer by Matilda Martel because it was such a fantastic book about Livia and Lucifer. I loved reading this story because it was such a good story and offered a different perspective on Lucifer falling in love with Livia who had a gift of seeing. Lucifer wanted to redeem himself and when he saw Livia, things changed for him. Things also changed for Livia. I can't say enough good things about this story. I loved it and I highly recommend reading it. Fantastic book!!

I
Margarita Rose
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lucifer falls in love. Hell has frozen over. He gives himself to the human woman. He begins to understand how God feels towards humans. Great story with a couple hot steamy passionate scenes. Now I have another author to follow. Have to read more of this author. Received ARC copy of this book from booksprout and this is my honest opinion.
Barbara
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The first book of the Fallen Angels series a great start to this series. Madame Livia De Lucio and Monsieur Luca/Lucifer Angeli's story which I enjoyed reading. I want to read the next book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Molly
Aug 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal fantasy magic romance fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout
Lucifer is a sadly placed dark angel

Can he find any redemption for others? For himself? Is it selfish of him to seek it?

Love and loss are the chances given to him

Will he end alone, or face the possibility of something greater?

Realm changing lives and loves

lf
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every angel needs a little devil in her

Lucifer is the first book in the Fallen Angels series by Matilda Martel. This is a PNR story and if you are a fan of the author then you know what you are in for. The story if about Lucifer and the woman that becomes his obsession, Livia De Lucio. Let's just say that the fallen angel wants to redeem himself for the beautiful and heavenly young woman who has the gift of sight, and sees him. She may be descended from angels but she definitely falls for the ba
Anita Fuhrmann
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Completely and totally awesome!! The dynamics between Lucifer (Luca) and Livia were superb and I really liked the originality of the storyline. I am really interested in seeing how the next books have the underlying storyline continue to evolve and just what characters the author will incorporate into it since this was only book number one of what I certainly hope will become a captivating series! Make the time to read this if you are a fan of PNR!!

I received a free copy of this book via Bookspr
Violet Rae
Oct 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful love story

Loved this book. Lucifer learns the true meaning of love and sacrifice after thousands of years when he meets his one true love, Livia. All he’s ever wanted is redemption but will he put aside his wants and needs for the greater good? Or will he prioritise his happiness above that of the woman he loves? A wonderful reimagining of Lucifer’s story from the talented Matilda Martel.
Peaceful
Mar 09, 2021 rated it did not like it
I read this for a review team I'm on. I will say paranormal isn't my normal go to. But have read some but angels is something I have never read before. It was new for me but I went in open minded and interested.

Sadly, overall this fell short for me. I couldn't keep all the characters straight and felt like new characters kept popping up but didn't understand their need. Plot lines for their meeting finished without much explanation. I felt like I had to infer a bit of what was happening. The en
Raffaella Rowell
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An interesting and great read!

With a paranormal twist, I enjoyed this short story enormously. I love the sexy form that Satan/Lucifer took in a man named Luca. Lucifer falls in love with beautiful, sweet human Livia, who descend from the angels, and here things get complicated. There is passion, romance, sexiness, the forces of good and evil, the church and more! Loved it!
Jennifer Ehninger
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lucifer never liked humans until he sees Livia. Now he will do anything to be worthy of her. A wonderful romance, loved it!

Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
A fantastic and incredible version of our favorite devil! Sexy, unique and with a major WOW factor, this story was AWESOME! Its sometimes hard to find a good version of the devil and I honestly think this is one of my favorites. Lucifer was mysterious and amazing and I loved him and the story.
Avegail
Cat Lady
Oct 12, 2020

• Making His Wife
  • Funny Comics Make you Laugh Vol 7
  • Room Eight: Triple Threat (Club Sin #8)
  • Dragon Wytch (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #4)
  • Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10)
  • Witchling (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #1)
  • Darkling (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #3)
  • Ruin (The Fate of Crowns, #0.5)
  • 10 Days (New South, #2)
  • Galactic Alphas: Alpha's Omega / Buying His Omega / Claiming His Omega
  • The Best of Us (Love in Isolation, #2)
  • Chasing Shadows (The Underground #4)
  • Hatter's Heart (The Underground #6)
  • The Crimes of Alice (The Crimes of Alice #1)
  • Stolen Heir (Brutal Birthright, #2)
  • The Third Seal (The Apocalypse Prophecies Book 3)
  • The Butcher of the Bay: Part II (Mounts Bay Saga #2)
  • Senseless (Senseless, #1)
Matilda is a Texas girl in love with a Philly boy who loves to write dirty books about two people who trip into love and fumble their way into a Filthy, Funny, Happily Ever After.

I live in Austin, with my husband, two crazy Chihuahuas and an even crazier cat. And I spend most of my day writing dirty romance books about older men who fall in love with younger women and make fools of themselves tryi

News & Interviews