Start by marking “Redeye (Open Skies #2)” as Want to Read:
Redeye (Open Skies #2)

Redeye

(Open Skies #2)

Christa
A harmless blind date with a buff Alpha formerly with Delta Force.
But then he kissed her, and rocked her foundation.
A week later when her apartment lease falls through, she’s in his home. In his life.
But she’s not the only woman who has her eye on him, and her competition doesn’t play fair.
Plus, the man throws mixed signals every time she’s in his arms.
No matter how
Kindle Edition
Published December 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Redeye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redeye

Start your review of Redeye (Open Skies #2)
CarolKat
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What started out as almost a joke, has us seeing yet another of Destiny's friends going on a blind date with one of Trent's now retired teammates. Libby and Jason started it all in 'Layover', now it's Christa's turn. Mack 'Kraft' Carter had danced with the blonde beauty at Trent and Destiny's wedding, now he's going on a date with her. He's also going to make a whole lot of assumptions about her during this date. Ones that had me laughing and wondering if he'd ever admit to his thoughts.

They hav
Mary Lynne
Dec 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Redeye has a lot to recommend it. I loved the heroine Christa, who is shy but still strongly opinionated and willing to act on that. There is a suspenseful plot thread that builds to a great climax with lasting effects on the characters. I loved how the hero Mack is a go-for-broke guy when it comes to Christa and has to fight his own reputation as a bit of a manwhore to show his commitment to her. And I loved how Christa also has to confront and deal with the rapid pace of their evolving relatio ...more
Sue
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A thoroughly entertaining read, once started impossible to put doe until the end
A wonderful read that was based around two main characters that had been extremely well written and they were Christina and Mack. As always, the author Becca writes her story so that you are actually able to picture the characters and also determine the actual plot so that it allows you to follow the story as closely as possible.
Christina meets Mack when she goes on a blind date and then when her accommodation falls
Olga
Feb 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Following the series of the Delta Team comes the Open Skies flight attendants the queens and there kings, make sure you fasten your seatbelts setting down mild turbulence,may have strong wings but making time to arrive in schedule welcome to the redeye.
We meet Mack aka Kraft recently left the Delta Team to work for his ex boss jake in IT programming, after his parents left to retire in Florida with the neighbours he gradually brought the place and made it his own the only thing missing
Michelle
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Girl, do you have any idea what kind of men I’ve dated? I’m twenty-eight years old. My mother has set me up with half the Guatemalan men anywhere close to my age in a thirty-mile radius. Every one of them has been a failure.” Exclaimed Libby. Christa giggled. “Your Mom is persistent.” That’s an understatement. They are perfect gentlemen around my parents and then when we’re alone they poof out their chests and start some sort of mating dance. Libby shuddered at the reminder. Christa laughs,
Don
Chandera
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Becca Jameson did it again with her new book “Redeye,” the second book in the Open Skies series. I could not put this book down until I was finished wanting to know what will happen next. Christa and Mack go on a blind date and the heat between these two after a kiss and there reactions towards each other let’s say hot. When Christa was moving into a single apartment there was a major mess up. So Mack decides to let her stay with him. That’s when it really starts to get interesting. Picture a ne ...more
Karyn
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

Think I may have a new author to add to my list.

Christa is an air stewardess with open skies and is set up on a date with Mack - a friend of a friend. Mack is older, a Dom and is worried that Christa is far to vanilla and innocent. Cue misunderstandings and an unrequited love which gives us our story.
When things take a serious, life threatening turn at work for Christa, will these two put the misunderstanding aside and go for what they want?

I thoroughly enjoyed the second edition to
Toni L
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When they first met, Mack and Christa had an instant connection. However, since Christa is shy, Mack made a presumption about her. Then everything went downhill. Quickly. I really enjoyed this story and I loved Christa. Being shy, I can absolutely understand how difficult it can be to put yourself forward in situations. However, Mack, as a Dominant, should have known better than to close off communication to Christa, especially when he knows how shy she is. Throw in a neighbour that Mack is comp ...more
it was an unusual subject to write about
It was a good book and excellently written by Becca Jameson. There was a group of Airline Stewardess that lived together and worked for the same airlines . They had some that worked for the night shift which they called the Redeye. One girl dated a man that worked for a computer service that had been in the Armey in Delta service. there was 4 of the group that worked together That had in been in the same group in the Armey together. They were all friends one stewardess fell for one of the comput ...more
Marilyn Smith
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series and has Christa and Mack getting a story. They meet at their friends wedding and they dance. This leads to a date as they are both attracted to each other. Then through a mixup leads to them becoming roommates. But as they get closer a misunderstanding and miscommunication could lead to a stop of their romance. Will they work it out? I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Heather
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another steamy but suspenseful book by Becca Jameson. I loved this book and it had me hooked. Mack thinks Christa is innocent, well extremely innocent, and one thing leads to another and she becomes his roomate. However, they both want more. This book has heat, misunderstandings, and danger.
From a delusional neighbor to danger with the airline, can Christa and Mack come out on the other side safe?
Paula
Nov 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Fantastic Suspense Romance.
I volunteered to read and review an advanced readers copy of Redeye . I really enjoyed reading this story . It has wonderful characters.
It's suspenseful and entertaining . This is the second book in the series . Christa and Mack start a relationship but some misunderstandings separate them . When Christa finds herself in danger Mack must attempt to save her . Mack wants to save both Christa and their relationship . I highly recommend reading this story .
Shari Solovich Parker
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Redeye is the second book of Becca Jameson’s Open Skies series. This is Christa and Mack’s story. From there first date the attraction, chemistry and comfort were strong between them. Due to a misunderstanding and lack of communication they almost throw out possible true love. Will Mack be Christa’s hero or zero? This is a beautiful written love story.
Linda
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Each and every time I pick up a Jameson story I am captured! I find myself smiling with her wonderful dialogue, her amazing characters, the plot surrounding them!

Does Christa have her work cut out for her with Mack's next door neighbor, Tina? Will Mack take care of it!

Mack rocked Christa's world so easily! What will happen when he really lets loose?

I absolutely love escaping into Ms. Jameson's pages!!!

I received an advanced reader copy, and this is my honest and voluntary review.
Jody Holt
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Who wouldn’t want to date a hot delta? Met at a wedding...friends dating and then set up on a blind date. How awesome to find someone who’s kiss knocks your socks off! Add in some human trafficking and a red eye flight. Drama is present in this twisty, turny story. Lack of communication and fear of losing the one you love adds to the intrigue.
Pat
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This steamy story was well written with characters that were so well developed that the instant attraction and poker HOT chemistry between Christa and Mack kept me totally enthralled until the turn of the very last page!
K G Wakeley
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous

Absolutely enjoying this new series. Strong Delta men and independent women each with their own stories. A lovely mix.
Highly recommend Open Skies series......and of course her other books lol xx
Kim Otis
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fun, quick read!

This book was a fantastic escape read!! I love the characters and how they interact! I love how she stands up for herself and doesn't take any crap! Keep up the great work, Becca Jameson!
Mary Silvestri
Feb 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Excellent romantic suspense in this series. A great read about Mack and Christa, not mention the the plane hijacker and Jack's very possessive next door neighbor. Looking forward to reading the next in this series.
Patricia Powell
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love all these stories.
Gucci 35
Jan 05, 2021 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars Redeye

Redeye is the second series in Open Skies. This is Christa and Mack aka Kraft's story it's funny, cute with some angst. Happy Reading!!
Marilyn Gamble
Jan 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great set of books.

This set of books are great. I can hardly wait for the next one next month. Great books, great characters and a great plot.
Linda Howe
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Redeye by Becca Jameson

Fast paced. Interesting characters. Perfect interaction between characters. Can't wait to read some more of the same books by this author.

Melanie Marnell
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
To me, Redeye, the second book in Becca Jameson's Open Skies series, focuses on how a relationship can quickly go wrong even when there is an instant attraction and lots of chemistry. Yes there is some high drama, suspense and danger. Incorrect assumptions and lack of communication seeminly end this romance before it ever really gets off the ground. Mack's whiplash behavior has Crista questioning what he really feels about her despite his declarations to the contrary. Crista may be an introvert ...more
Escape to the pages
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent book in this series and I’m so glad I happened across these through Susan stokers delta team 3 series

Christa finds herself homeless when the apartment she’s supposed to be renting is double booked. The guy she’s been tentatively seeing, Mack offers her a room for the night and before they know it they have fallen down the rabbit warren.

Between plane related disasters and neighbour/stalker and typical man being dense issues the story follows their story in a very real way. Chr
janelle beaver
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series which gives us Mark and Christa's story. Mark and Christa go on a blind date and really hit it off. (she feels like his kiss knocked her socks off) When there's a mix up with her apartment Mark lets her move in with her. There's a misunderstanding between them thanks to the neighbor that separate's them. Throw in some danger and you have another great book by Becca. ...more
Linda
Dec 23, 2020
Dec 18, 2020
kristi snowden
Dec 28, 2020
Jo Ann
Dec 25, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Gwen's Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Delta Team Three Book 3)
  • Ivy's Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Delta Team Three #4)
  • Hope's Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Delta Team Three Book 5)
  • Securing Jane (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #6.5)
  • Nori's Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Delta Team Three Book 1)
  • Shielding Jayme (Delta Team Two, #4)
  • Shielding Riley (Delta Team Two, #5)
  • Jonny's Redemption (Gemini Group #7)
  • Trusting Taylor (Silverstone #2)
  • SEAL Salvation (Brotherhood Protectors: Colorado Book 1)
  • Trusting Skylar (Silverstone #1)
  • Another Moment in Time: A Collection of Short Stories
  • Breaking Rules (Delta Force Strong #2)
  • Breaking Silence (Delta Force Strong #1)
  • Breaking Free (Delta Force Strong Book 4)
  • Rocky Mountain Rescue (Brotherhood Protectors Colorado Book 2)
  • Stitch (Trident #5)
  • Breaking Away (Delta Force Strong #3)
Becca Jameson is a USA Today bestselling author of over 90 books. She is most well-known for her Wolf Masters series and her Fight Club series. She currently lives in Houston, Texas, with her husband and Goldendoodle. Two grown kids pop in every once in a while too! She is loving this journey and has dabbled in a variety of genres, including paranormal, sports romance, military, and BDSM.

A total n

Open Skies (2 books)
  • Layover (Open Skies #1)

News & Interviews