Start by marking “Belle's Curves (Adult Education)” as Want to Read:
Belle's Curves (Adult Education)

Belle's Curves

(Adult Education)

Belle--
Shaking things up was my superpower. Or as some people might say, I tended to stir up trouble wherever I went.
Case in point: I wanted to have an evening of fun rubbing elbows with professors, or at least one of them.
The problem: I was a student and the soiree was only for professors.
The solution and benefit: Crash said soiree and shag the sexy professor I’d had my e
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 36 pages
Published August 17th 2020 by Romantic Escapes Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Belle's Curves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Belle's Curves

Start your review of Belle's Curves (Adult Education)
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
Belle and Noah's chemistry was off the charts in this student/teacher quick read!

When Belle meets Noah, it's under disguising circumstances--she finds her way into a party she's not meant to be at. When Noah sees Belle, he's instantly floored by her.

What neither expected was to see each other again--IN THE CLASSROOM! Suddenly Noah has to put the reigns on his feelings for Belle, but she wants none of that. She wants to prove to Noah that she's the only woman he wants and needs.

This was a quick r
lf
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Can you really be guilty of breaking a rule if you were not aware of it at the time?

Isabelle may be a student but she definitely Professor Lewis a few lessons in self control and the art of zoom teasing.
Isabelle "Belle" Macias is a junior in school who has switched to ethics this year. When we first meet Belle she did a very bad, bad thing that felt sooooo good the night before. She snuck into a Professors only gathering, pretending to be a new professor, with the hopes of seducing the handsom
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Isabelle Macias (“Belle”) is looking for some excitement and fun, so she attends a professor-only party and is immediately attracted to the handsome Professor Noah Lewis. He naturally assumes she is another faculty member and they hook up for a fun time.

Noah has only one more semester to go before he will be eligible for promotion to department head. However, when classes start, he is substituting for a fellow faculty member, Professor Bainbridge, and discovers his one-night hookup is one of hi
Charmaine Nouwen
Aug 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Belle's Curves by Barbra Campbell is a dirty-sweet, short-story, instalove romance story of Belle and Noah. a Professor/student forbidden romance story that you will love and enjoy.Professor Lewis is one semester and round of evaluations away to finished his probationary period from a false sexual harassment claim Then he’d be eligible for promotion to department head.Then he met Belle and all of her curves and everything changes.Belle is a student who had a huge crush to a certain professor and ...more
Raecharmed
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Belle sneaks into a faculty party and its there she meets Noah. Noah is a professor and he thinks Belle is a teacher on campus. They have an instant connection. They end up having a heated moment during the party and she leaves something behind he wants to find her to return. However neither expected to find each other the next day when he turned around to great his class and she was one of his students. Will he give Belle a chance to explain? Can they have more together?

This is a steamy story t
Charity Esparza
Aug 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lighthearted and delightful! Belle is an adventurous, feisty, driven student. Professor Lewis is straitlaced out of necessity, unusually sweet, and quickly developing an obsession with Belle. I love that Belle is the one that initially decides that Professor Lewis is the one for her, that she pursues him. And Professor Lewis' reluctance stems not from lack of attraction, but due to a previous sticky situation that resulted in their university adopting a strict no fraternization policy for studen ...more
Cheryl Svec
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Belle is a bold young women that is not afraid to push boundaries or rules. Prof. Lewis does his best to keep to the rules, but with Belle it is difficult to stay on the line.

Belle is a junior and RA at the college, when she decides to crash the Professor's event. Hooking Up with Prof. Lewis is not a big deal since he was not her teacher. But when she walked into class, she is not the only one who got a shock. This quick hot and steamy story is filled with teasing, close calls, and intense meeti
Lauren
First things first; I like the cover of this book!
This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline enjoyable. When Belle sneaks into a party she shouldn’t be at, she ends up meeting Professor Lewis. Professor Lewis wants Belle but when he learns she is his student, how will he react?
The chemistry between Belle and professor Lewis is clear to see
Sara Munoz
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A nicely-written book in the Adult Education Series is of an older man and younger woman romance. The characters are realistically written, where each of them have flaws - not everyone is perfect - But they are perfect for each other. She created a great plot and cast of characters. Cannot wait to read more in this series of her books. This is a must read. Lovely read

CJ
Aug 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
The author has given us an older man/younger woman story. Belle sneaks into a faculty only party and has an instant attraction to Professor Noah Lewis. He believes that she is a teacher and they act on their attraction. However, the first day of classes finds that he is the sub for the Ethics class and she is his student.

Pat
Aug 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Professor Lewis needs to keep his record clean to reach his career goals. However, Belle, a student, might be his kryptonite. Seductive, secret romance between an older man and a young lady who knows what she wants. Likable characters, tension, realistic dorm life descriptions and a good plot. A short, insta-love romance with a HEA!

Debra Richardson
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
A quick, steamy, intriguing, and entertaining fast pace taboo professor / student romance! It is well written, witty, funny, and enjoyable. The characters are likeable; the chemistry between them is off the charts! Definitely recommended!

Elizabeth McDaniel
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Belle attended the faculty only party and hooked up with Dr Noah Lewis. But she wasn’t faculty, she was still a student and come to find out, this semester she was his student. Their fast and fun romance was full of naughty secrecy as they counted down the days until they could come out. Fun read

Jaime Reynolds
Aug 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
These Adult Education novellas are fun, quick reads just in time for back to school. Noah and Belle have the professor/student banter and sexual tension down, which makes this more enjoyable. Will a strict policy keep them apart or will they break all the rules? I look forward to also finding more new to me authors to read.

Within The Pages Book Blog
Aug 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Quick, fun, and enjoyable read

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It Grabbed My attention and focus so strong I could not put it down. A word of advice when you get your copy. Grab a snack, a comfy seat, kick back and relax. You will not be moving until you finish this bad boy here. Remarkable job. Thanks for sharing.
Trixie
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
That was a big risk they took. I think my adrenaline shot to the roof when they did the unavoidable and it looks like I’m the one that got stressed out and not them. Lol.

Elvira
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy this author she has once again brought us a book with characters that are engaging and well developed. The storyline is an easy flowing one.

Sandy Johnson
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great start to this series. I loved the story and the characters and can not wait to read the next book in this series.

Katrina Todd
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was ok
Blah

I understand this was a short story, but that epilogue was crap. The story felt rushed and I just overall didn’t enjoy it. I was hoping to find a new author but she’s not it. If I do ever decide to try her again maybe it will be better.
adina willis
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Belle lied and snuck into a professors only party. She hooked up with Professor Lewis. The next day they get the surprise of their lives. There were some unanswered questions. This is a short read.

Oriane Meissner
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This story was sweet and short with steamy forbidden parts. It was hot and steamy as heck. They fell head over heels in love. A HEA without a long epilogue. No real drama just hot romance

Amanda Thomas
Ok.

Even as a short story, I think this could have been better of the female main character had been more likeable.
Nate
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Noah & Belle's book. This was a fun read. I received a free arc of the book. And am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion. ...more
Tonya
Aug 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Belle and Professor Lewis meet when she crashes a professors only party. The two both get quite the shock on the first day of class. Fast paced and fun read.
Romance_my_queen_
Aug 17, 2020 rated it liked it
This was an okay read for me but I felt it I personally didn’t connect with the characters that well. It was fast to read and you can finish in no time so pick it up if you are in the mood for an extremely outgoing woman and just as evenly matched professor.
effin surrey
Aug 18, 2020 rated it did not like it
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This was funny and I can see I am going to like this new series by different authors. Belle is one troublemaker I don't think Lewis would have been able to stop. They have amazing chemistry and their scenes are fun and hot! I just wish there would have been more closure in the end.
Dionne selsey
Sep 09, 2020
Barb
Aug 24, 2020

• Teacher's Pet (Adult Education)
  • Study Dates
  • Principles of Love (Adult Education)
  • Totally Smitten: A Cozy AF Christmas 3
  • The One (Coming Home to the Grove #3)
  • That Night (Coming Home To The Grove #4)
  • Only Her
  • Only Tonight
  • Protecting Her
  • Her Older Billionaire (Daddy Knows Better #3)
  • Rebel Teacher
  • Holiday With A Scrooge
  • Given to the Gladiator
  • Always Mine (Coming Home To The Grove #1)
  • Alpha's Arms (Makes My Heart Race, #7)
  • 105 Desire Dr. (A Cherry Falls Romance #1)
  • Meant To Be (Coming Home To The Grove #2)
  • You're My Boo: A Friends-to-Lovers Halloween Romance
Barbra Campbell writes fast and hot contemporary romance/erotic romance as an escape from the regular world. When she was raising her natural born children, exchange students, dogs, cats, birds, horses, chickens, a rabbit, and a cow, she found time to nearly get her PhD in Genetics, help with her husband's construction company, play cello in multiple symphonies, and volunteer for roughly seven hun ...more

Adult Education (6 books)
  • Teacher's Pet (Adult Education)
  • Principles of Love (Adult Education)
  • Rebel Teacher
  • Pick-Up Playbook (Adult Education)
  • Study Dates