Start by marking “The Princess and the Jester (Westbrook Three #3)” as Want to Read:
The Princess and the Jester (Westbrook Three #3)

The Princess and the Jester

(Westbrook #3)

Cole Masterson is an imposter.
Fake. Phony. Liar.
And, once upon a time, he was mine. He’s the fearsome jester of Westbrook High, and I’m the spoiled princess.

They don’t know the real Cole—not the way I did. He’s been a stranger to me for years, pretending to be one of them. And I’m desperate for him to see me again.

Until he moved in down the hall. Now, there’s no escapin
Kindle Edition
Published December 16th 2020

Start your review of The Princess and the Jester (Westbrook Three #3)
K. Moore
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read, romance
I read The Princess and the Jester as a beta read for the author. This is the third and final book in her Westbrook Three series and is the story of Gwen and Cole. I loved it. There are some really interesting sub-plots in this one that kept me wanting to turn the page. This book, in my opinion, is the author's best work to date and for all those who have read book one and two - you will not be disappointed. So many answers were provided in this action packed finale to the series and I came away ...more
Ashley Fritz
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This ended up being the most angsty of the trilogy, and I wasn't expecting it - I mean obviously when you're telling the story of the Jester you think it's going to be humorous, but it's a good reminder that a foolish facade often hides a lot of other emotions.

Gwen and Cole are adorable. They fight their attraction to each other for all of 10 seconds before they give in and it gets complicated. This is a second chance romance that explores the way they learn to trust each other again. For Gwen,
Leila
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series, from the moment I read When the Saint Falls, I couldn’t help but become invested in the Westbrook Three.

The Bad Girl was the best kind of role reversal, and I loved Arwen probably more than Thatcher. However, I just knew Cole was going to be my favourite of all three.

The Princess and The Jester is the final piece of the puzzle and believe me when I say; it was so worth the wait.

I honestly don’t know how A.D. McCammon continues to go from strength to strength, and her writin
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gwen & Cole's story is one hell of a finale for the Westbrook Three to come full circle. This is another story that even any little detail could be a spoiler in my opinion, so I'm going to make this review short & sweet. From the jump, I was sucked in & couldn't turn the pages quickly enough because I had to know everything since there were a lot of things going on. (And I do mean A LOT!) There are twists upon twists, which made for not only some fun f-bomb dropping, but added in action alongsid ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd and final book in this amazing series and is Cole and Gwen’s story. These two meet when they were 7-years old and were best friends until 15 when a secret destroyed their relationship. Cole is tough and determined and is one of the Westbrook 3 who are feared, and he is the joker in the group, and when Gwen who is a pampered and a privileged Princess, and he meet again he hates her and is determined to get his revenge after she left him heartbroken. This is a beautifully written s ...more
Jessica Swan
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was easily my favourite book in the series. It was so dang cute but dark at times and it was just PERFECT OKAY
Clare Harrison
Dec 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
She was his princess to treasure and keep safe. He was her knight who put the stars in the sky for her.

But then the ugly side of life crept up and stole what they had.

Now he's returning to her and where it all began, but for what reason.. they are nothing to each other... right?

This is the third book in the westbrook three series that revolves around Thatcher, Arwen and Cole.

This book belongs to Cole. He's the dark horse the one you wont see coming!

I loved the angst and drama between Cole and
konstantina
Dec 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Since I finished reading the second book of this series I couldn't stop thinking about Gwen and Cole. Their sexual tension was everything and I had to know how their story started.

So cole is the son of the housekeeper's in Gwen's place so basically these two grew up together and Cole's mum is like her second mother. We see flashbacks of them being young and slowly falling for each other, their first kiss, them getting apart because of a secret....and them getting back together.

Gwen is such a swe
Tash  Soul Sisters Divine Moment with Books
Its a little sad to think that this is the final book in the series.

Cole and Gwen. I was so curious about these two while reading The Bad Girl so I was super excited for their book.
Their story was definitely a roller coaster of emotions!
I loved that we got to see the two of them growing up together in the dual POV flashbacks. They had such a special friendship that ended up being more but unfortunately due to one crazy secret, they were both left broken hearted.
From the very beginning, you c
Jennifer Wilson
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and final book in the Westbrook Three series. Cole is one of the Westbrook Three, meaning he’s one to be feared. You don’t mess with them. He jokes his way through life. Gwen is the princess. Living a pampered like. But once, they had each other. But, things changed. And not Cole hates her. She broke his heart. So when he has a chance to make her pay, he does. He wants nothing more than to take the princess down. But seeing her ago, being near her, might be harder than he thoug ...more
Meg Huffman
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cole and Gwen are the IT 2020 couple. If 2020 had a graduating class year yearbook of HS romance characters they would win the "Most Likely to Grow Old Together" award hands down.

Cole refused to give up on love even after he had his heart ripped out by the only girl he ever loved because she would always be his. As Gwen gave up every piece of her heart to ensure he would never find out a secret that would change his life as he knew it forever.

They were playing a game that kept changing and no on
Dana Isaly
Jan 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I saw a lot of myself in the small insecurities of the MC. McCammon’s writing is fun and so easy to read. I loved the character growth in both of the MCs and the storyline of enemies to lovers was just so good. I have just started another one of her books and I can’t wait to get back into this world!
CK
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! I couldn’t put it down. The pages kept me going and the story and pace were perfect!!! Cole and Gwen’s story is magical, painful and passionate. The story pulls you in and doesn’t let go! Don’t forget about the absolutely surprising bonus epilogue too!!!! I can’t wait for more!!!
Rosa Dunahue
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When Gwen meets Cole as kids they became great friends. Cole move in with my Gwen parents because his mother gets a job in their household.

As Gwen and Cole grew up their feelings started change from friends to lover. You will learn about how they come together and what cause their relationship to end.

And how after 2 years apart they come back together for the summer and Cole try’s to founds answers to why Gwen end relationship? When he finally found out will they get h.e.a?

You will get passio
VMChick
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I knew this book was going to be great but I don’t think I was prepared for how much I would love Cole and Gwen. Their story was a page turner and kept me guessing. I loved it from start to finish and couldn’t put it down. The ending and bonus epilogue was the icing to a fantastic series. Can’t wait to read more by this author.
Bookworm Angel
Dec 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received this as an ARC and this is my honest review.

So, I’m torn on this book. I loved the first two books of this series so much and especially loved Cole from the beginning, even in his supporting role. I really liked Gwen as well - both individually and as a couple.

The issue I had was the reason why they were torn apart 2 years earlier. When there’s so much build-up of a big secret that one of the characters is keeping from the other, I expect more of a “wow” factor when it’s finally reve
Michelle
Dec 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received a free ARC from Hidden Gems for the promise of an honest review.

It was a great book to end the Westbrook Three series. Gwen and Cole are the epic "couples goal." They meet when they were seven and were each others only friend. When they were thirteen, their relationship turned romantic. When they were fifteen, their relationship was torn apart by a secret. At eighteen, Cole is now back to fight for the girl he loves. Cole's mother has left for an extended work trip and he goes to sta
Christine Woinich
Dec 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
A bit slow going but turned into a wonderful journey for these two people, and I was glad to be there. This was a second chance for Gwen and Cole. Both were intelligent and willing to accept the truth as it arose. By the end of the story, I had tears in my eyes and a smile on my face. I enjoyed the story and recommend it.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.
Karen
Dec 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a good romance storyline with complications, lies, and secrets. The main characters were defined, one rich, the other a child of the help. They met at a young age, became best friends that morphed into much more until something tears them apart. Later on, in high school, they are reunited and the attraction that they once had resurfaces. Our hero is determined to regain the girl, the love, and a possible HEA. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
Mari Acosta
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fabulously written!

This was fabulously written and rounded out the series perfectly. Cole and Gwen have quite the history and McCammom seamlessly mixed in snippets of their past right along with their current storyline. She also flawlessly intertwined the first two books in the series and the characters that went with them. Usually when I really like a series I want it to keep going but I do believe three was the magic number for this one.
Sylvia
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My favorite of the three!

Usually in a series of books there is sometimes a misstep, where the story is not as engaging. This is not the case in this series or this story. Cole and Gwen are young love, lost love, and for keeps love. They have relationship that grows stronger over time and cannot be undone by one person or situation. They survive and exist through their resiliency, and Arwen and Thatcher get to have their HEAs, too. Enjoy the read!
Nicole Ortiz
Dec 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is Gwen and Cole's story! This was a second chance romance. I don't want to spoil it and give away details but their story was the most angsty of the trilogy. I love how we got to read when they were younger and see how the relationship develop until we find out the cause of their breakup. Loved it, once I started I couldn't put it down.
I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
M H
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Phantom Girl

Wow, my first book by this author. This author truly did tie all the pieces together. You could tell she really thought the plot out. That proposal alone, SWOON! The book ended where it all started.
Once I started, I just couldn't put it down. Engrossing. She broke two hearts two years ago and CAN'T tell why, he's back for revenge or so he thinks.
Nicole Sargent Kunkel
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cole and Gwen have been best friends for forever. They have always been there for each other. When they become more they are happy. Someone has secrets and the wrong person finds out. Gwen is forced to make a choice. Lots of twists and action!
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
I really enjoy the writing style. But I can't give a fair review right now. I haven't read the previous books in the series, and this is one book that definitely needs that background info to fully enjoy. ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Jan 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Great Book
This book is definitely worth the read. I was hooked from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down. This entire series is a must read.
Krista
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved Gwen and Cole's story! Gwen was forced to end things with Gwen two years ago. Now, Cole is back staying with Gwen and her family over the summer. What could possibly go wrong?? All of the Westbook gang make appearances in this, which is always a treat. Great story and great characters. ...more
Stephanie
Jan 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a great ending to this series. I loved everything about it. The characters will pull you in and make you feel for both of them. I loved that the "not so little girl" got the guy! It was fantastic. Do yourself a favor and check out this series! ...more
E.K.
Mar 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved every moment of this book. Cole's story broke my heart but put it back together in the sweetest most tender of ways too. 💗 The Westbrook Three series is a masterpiece with the final installment being best one yet. 💗 ...more
Emma Shopland
Jan 23, 2021 rated it liked it
I love Cole, he’s so loving, loyal and protective and his character saved the book tbh. I dunno the story is ok but I wouldn’t rush to recommend and it’s not one I would read again.

• Savage Wilder (Sinners and Saints, #4)
  • Heathen (Redwood High #2)
  • Never His Girl (Kings of Cypress Prep, #2)
  • Ruthless Bishop (Sinners and Saints, #3)
  • The Fight In Us (The Four, #4)
  • Pretty When She Cries (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Wicked Devil (Devils of Sun Valley High, #1)
  • Faze (Rosewood High #5.5)
  • Trick Me Twice
  • Cruel Prep: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Princes of Ravenlake Academy Book 1)
  • The Enemy (Haven Grace Prep, #4)
  • Speak No Evil (The Society, #3)
  • Cold and Broken (The Titans of Founder's Ridge, #1)
  • Riot Rules (Crooked Sinners, #2)
  • Immoral Confessions (Boys of St. Augustine, #1)
  • Hate So Bad: A High School Bully Romance (The Hate Series Book 1)
  • Change My Game (North Haven University #2)
  • Savage (Rosewood High #3)
Daughter, sister, wife, mother, avid reader and writer.

Westbrook (3 books)
  • When the Saint Falls (Westbrook Three, #1)
  • The Bad Girl (Westbrook Three, #2)

News & Interviews