Start by marking “Jingle Balls” as Want to Read:
Jingle Balls

Jingle Balls

Jingle those balls for a great cause and get a head start on the holiday spirit with this spicy collection of romantic comedy stories. Twenty of today’s most entertaining rom-com authors have teamed up to go #Nuts4Books. Proceeds from this steamy set will benefit the Testicular Cancer Awareness Foundation.

Curve Ball by Aidy Award
I Told You So by Serena Bell
Sleigh My Name b
Published September 29th 2020 by Tickled Pinkest

To ask other readers questions about Jingle Balls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jingle Balls

Start your review of Jingle Balls
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Multiple Authors, Romance
4 So Worth The Time Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free-Terrific Cause, Limited Time 99 CENTS!!!
I was lucky enough to get my hands on this anthology and can honestly say, it was enjoyable reading it. Twenty authors decided to do something special for the holidays. They put together this book to go #Nuts4Books and proceeds will benefit the Testicular Cancer Awareness Foundation.

How Great Is That!

Now I wasn't able to read all of the stories so far but I have read a couple and what a delight.

In Ball Sacked b
Jules
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You can’t go wrong with twenty new short stories from twenty rom-com authors. Each story is holiday themed, and every story is fun. Usually, I think the best part of anthologies is becoming acquainted with new authors, but the Jingle Balls Anthology has the added benefit of doing something good. The proceeds from the sale of the Jingle Ball Anthology benefit the Testicular Cancer Awareness Foundation.

I picked up this book because I love Christina Hovland’s Mile High Matched series, and I wanted
Linda
Sep 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good variety, steam, sometimes sweet: 🎉party-induced romance💋

Some better than others but it's a good variety of short stories, some obviously just the prequel to a future, longer treatment of a romance or an interlude in an already-established series. My favorites included:

-Rockin' Around the Jingle Balls Ball by Susannah Nix. I Loved Nix's Remedial Rocket Science and this story brings back Melody in a supporting role. Her friend and a stranger switch their first dates for a hook-up with each o
One chapter more
Nov 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ended up not reading all of the stories as they were all quite similar. Some kind of ball/party/ gathering and sex. Different circumstances but nevertheless similar story in each part.

But bravo to the ladies for writing for such a great cause!
Jenny
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Christmas romances, and even more, I love a Christmas anthology! This one is great and such a festive enjoyable read. There is a common theme in the book that there’s a charity ball or function and since this is a charity anthology that raises money for testicular cancer, it’s mentioned in these stories, and I love that. You won’t be disappointed by these stories and since it’s a charity anthology, your purchase will be going to a good cause. I received an ARC but I will be purchasing aft ...more
MiDouradoP
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Licking His Candy Cane by Elizabeth Lynx

4,5 stars

Funny and so, so sexy, I'm not surprised, because that is exactly what you can expect from this author, and she always delivers.

I'm curious about Monty and Julia's story since Ruining the Billionaire's Wedding (first book in the Blue Ridge Mountain Billionaires series), and I could get a glimpse of what happened with them and how they met.

I already loved their first interaction and I can't wait to see more about them, because I have a feeling (sin
Sonja Ton
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m left unsatisfied and wanting, so I don’t know if it’s going to be a good recommendation but I need the full book now, Brenda. So don’t jingle any more balls but give it to me already. 😍I loved this little snippet of meet cute and introduction to the characters of the next book from Brenda St. John Brown. I’m sure it’s going to be a wonderful story with banter, heat and hilarious moments I would love to see on the big screen if this short story is any indication.

Susannah Nix provides both sat
Susannah Nix
Oct 03, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm so proud to be part of this holiday rom-com anthology benefitting the Testicular Cancer Awareness Foundation. Only 99 cents for a limited time! Grab your copy now before it goes up to full price, and get 20 steamy stories to melt your snowballs! ...more
Trace
Sep 15, 2020 added it
I was sent this book as an ARC from Stina Lindenblatt. This book also includes another favourite
author of PiperRayne.

Decidedly For Christmas is a wonderful story of a chance meeting of two old friend but because it's
a masquerade party Keira doesn't know it's her old friend from school Logan. This is a wonderful
beginning to Stina's next book in the series.

Not So Silent Night is a small look into the life of our favourite Roof top crew. We get to see them
all for a glimpse that the charity ball.

T
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
Review for... Not So Silent Night by Piper Rayne

For you Rooftop Crew fans this quick read gives you POV's for all the crew and will absolutely have you intrigued for their next release in this series Our Star-Crossed Kiss. I loved getting sneak peeks at the relationships between each crew character, as well as, how Dylan and Rian's love for each other has only grown. I had nothing but a smile from ear to ear while reading this fun story!
Heather
Sep 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a fantastic anthology that is bringing awareness and raising money for a very worthy cause - testicular cancer. This collection of stories is a fun, flirty and fabulous way to escape.

Curve Ball - Aidy Award

Chelsea attends the Jingle Balls Ball with her friend Eden where she has the chance to bid on the barista she sees every morning at the Mean Bean coffee shop. The question is, does Chelsea have the guts to go for what she wants and bid on the guy of her dreams or will she let her inse
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
Anthology Received as an ARC, given by Stina Lindenblatt, for a honest review.

I haven't Read the whole Anthology, but I'm Writing reviews as I read it. 20 authors decided to do something special for the Holidays and put together this book to go #Nuts4Books and proceeds will benefit the Testicular Cancer Awareness Foundation. This is 800+ pages of Christmas Goodness+Hot Guys❤. I've read Some of the stories & it's a Delight!

~Decidedly for Christmas BY Stina Lindenblatt~
Stina's one of my fav Rom-Co
Linda Dunn
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I applaud all the authors who took part and contributed to this worthy cause for Testicular Cancer.

Curve Ball by Aidy Award

This was a fun, sexy story about overcoming insecurities and to be proud of who you are, just as you are. Chelsea goes to the Jingle Balls Ball and bids on Taylor. He is the barista she has always been attracted to, but never had the courage to pursue it. Christmas stories always cheer me up and gets me in the holiday spirit. This was a wonderful story with just the right am
Rita
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oh I am so glad I got to read an early copy of this fun, fun book. I wanted to read it because I'm a fan of Serena Bell, Piper Rayne and Delancey Stewart.
I love Serena's story. I Told You So was so sweet and funny and really romantic for a short little novella. And the grandma made my day with her eerily peek into the future. LOL
Piper Rayne's story with Rian and Dylan story was a will he or won't he kind of night. I loved it.
Scoring a Holiday Match by Delancey Stewart was so all about a blind d
Tina Hobbs Payne
Sep 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
*Scoring A Holiday Match by Delancey Stewart

Mr. Match is at it again!

"Rose?"
"Yeah," I said, my voice as weak as my knees felt. I cleared my throat and tried to get hold of myself. I was not a shy twenty-one-year-old, dammit.

And THAT, is how Mr. Match works, by the way. When you least expect it, and who you least expect. Rose is CEO of a IT Security company. She doesn't have time for much of a personal life.

Ash, well he has decided to do more than just sit back and spend his trust fund. He is an
Alana Bloom
Jan 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
I picked this up for charity and stayed for the delightful stories. Some steamy, some not, and with ball jokes aplenty this lineup of fantastic authors has plenty for you to enjoy. My favorite stories in no particular order: Susannah Nix's ROCKIN' AROUND THE JINGLE BALLS BALL, Tracey Pedersen's LICK MY SNOWBALLS, and Sylvie Stewert's NUTS ABOUT YOU.

Bonus: The endless giggling when my husband told my MIL what I was reading.

Also, I have officially peaked because I have written the words "lick my s
Jaime Reynolds
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m in love with this complication of stories from some terrific authors. I even found some new authors I have not read yet and look forward to checking out more of their stories. Deck the Halls with Balls by Marika Ray is hysterical and is sure to put a smile on your face. We take a trip back to Auburn Hill to revisit favorite characters, meet new ones, and experience the Jingle Ball. You never know what to expect with each visit so buckle up and prepare for a wild time. This anthology is also ...more
Mick C
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-arc
Too much fun and all for a great cause! Loved all the innuendos used in the stories.
Cindy Fong
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great selection of funny, sexy HEA"s all set around the holidays and testicular cancer awareness events/fundraisers. The authors in this anthology stayed true to task and I laughed out at some of the cheesy antics, awkward moments and so many double entendres centered around "balls". The stories span from second chance to insta-love but are well thought out and well written. Some standouts for me:

*Lick My Snowballs - Tracey Pedersen: Peggy and Adam get a second chance even if it start
Ebonie
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am always down to read Christmas stories at any time of the year - so when I had the opportunity to read this anthology, I jumped at the chance.

What a great set of stories - and for a great cause! It was also so great to read some of my favorite author and revisit some of the storylines they'd set up in previous books. Delancey Stewart's Scoring a Holiday Match was so fun because 1.) it took me back to the wonderful Mr. Match series, and 2.) the opening line made me crack up, which totally le
Angela
This review is only for the SOPHIA HENRY story. I received an ARC for my honest opinion.

I loved it! I love just about everything Ms. Henry writes and this story was no different. For such a short story, it was loaded with sexual tension from the first page til the last. Both MCs were fleshed out enough that I just wanted to read more about both of them and see how their story ends. And speaking of ends, it was left on such a cliffhanger, which I usually hate, that I know I'll be ready to buy as
Cherie Maggi
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I read Decidedly for Christmas by Sina Lindenblatt and I was sucked into this story quickly. Great quick story that I enjoyed and can't wait for it to continue. ...more
Lourdes
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an anthology of short stories all taking place around the Jingle Balls Ball, an annual fundraising event for the Testicular Cancer Awareness Foundation and the sales profits are to benefit the cause.
I received this book by way of Piper Rayne and I read it from cover to cover. Now I'm more than happy to have found more than one new author to follow.

Not So Silent Night by Piper Rayne
Always love to revisit with favorite characters, which is the case with any Piper Rayne book. This is a sho
Jenn M.
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jingle Balls is a holiday rom-com anthology put together by 20 amazing authors all to support the Testicular Cancer Awareness Foundation. Quite a few of my favorite rom-com authors, such as Christina Hovland, Marika Ray, Susannah Nix and Sylvie Stewart, have a novella in this book- but this anthology also introduced me to many other authors that I look forward to reading some of their other works!

I received an ARC from Christina Hovland - and I couldn’t have been more excited. Her novella, Ball
Noelani
Dec 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I can’t rate an anthology for a good cause low. I just can’t. But in general, I think I can sum this anthology up by breaking it into 4 categories:

1) Short story writers: Those that wrote a short story. I applaud each of these authors. Some were okay, some were kickin’.

2) Intro cliffys: Those who wrote cliffhangers as the beginning or part of a series that isn’t out yet. I curse you! *shakes tiny fist*

3) Reunion: Those who took characters from a series and put them all together as a kind of than
Karin Gesell
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Ball Sacked by Christina Hovland. First off, I love this crazy Russian family. Every time they are involved they make me laugh out loud (I get looks, I don’t care). This time, Anna, Jase & Roman’s sister, is nursing a broken heart while helping out at the Jingle Balls Ball. Her and her boyfriend Drake, professional football player, broke up after she offered to move to Miami with/for him. It did not go well, so she went bye bye. But she still misses him. At the Ball, things ge ...more
Lisa Hemming
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From the Anthology I read: "Deck The Halls With Balls" by Marika Ray

Marika Ray is the queen of rom-coms and she has struck again with this hilariously funny novella. I love reading her books because her characters make me want to get involved in their crazy situations. They always have fun and certainly enjoy living in the quirky town of Auburn Hill. I love this series and I am thrilled she has given us two more characters to enjoy.

In this novella, Jazzie and Prescott are a cute couple who get c
Lori
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I can definitely say that I’m in the holiday spirit now!!! I’m also in the giving mood and ready to donate some money or raise awareness for testicular cancer. What an absolutely awesome idea to get together with a bunch of friends and write some short stories and do it all to help someone else.

I received an advanced copy of this book from Dylann Crush, but there were many other authors that I was excited to read - Melonie Johnson, Tawdra Kandle and Piper Rayne to name a few. There are act
Kristen Lewendon
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Laughter truly is the fastest way to my heart. Make me laugh and I’m liable to be putty in your hands. This collection of authors have proven that point. Several of these are authors who I read regularly, and they gave me fantastic stories about characters I’ve always wanted to know more about. The rest are authors who are newer to me. Who, until this collection, I hadn’t indulged in their quirky, offbeat, and zany senses of humor. And now that I have, I have every intention of continuing to rea ...more
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you to Piper Rayne for the Arc that I received. This collection also includes quick reads from a couple of my other favourite authors so was delighted to read an advanced copy. But it's for such a good cause that I have pre-ordered a copy as well!

Not So Silent Night by Piper Rayne

LOVED this so much! This is a must read for all you Rooftop Crew fans.

The crew are all attending the ball and Dylan wants to celebrate the fact that Rian's new business is flourishing. If only he could get every
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Book ? 2 10 Aug 31, 2020 11:33AM

• Unfriend Me (Jobs from Hell, #3)
  • Side Hustle (Jobs from Hell #4)
  • Surprising the Billionaire with a Baby (Blue Ridge Mountain Billionaires #2)
  • Out of the Gold (The Hunte Family #3)
  • Texting With the Enemy (Digital Dating #1)
  • Christmas Treats
  • My Twist of Fortune (The Greene Family, #0.5)
  • Operation Bailey Birthday (The Baileys, #9.5)
  • My Beautiful Neighbor (The Greene Family, #1)
  • Played by the Rockstar
  • A Co-Worker's Crush (The Rooftop Crew #6)
  • Happily Ever After
  • Falling into Forever (Singletree #5)
  • Rachel, Out of Office
  • The Do-Over (The Rooftop Crew #5)
  • Our Star-Crossed Kiss (The Rooftop Crew, #4)
  • My Almost Ex (The Greene Family, #2)
Dylann Crush writes contemporary romance with sizzle and sass. A romantic at heart, she loves her heroines spunky and her heroes super sexy. When she’s not dreaming up steamy storylines, she can be found sipping a margarita and searching for the best Tex-Mex food in Minnesota.

Although she grew up in Texas, she currently lives in a suburb of Minneapolis/St. Paul with her unflappable husband, three

News & Interviews