Start by marking “Soulless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #2)” as Want to Read:
Soulless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #2)

Soulless

(Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #2)

Lucian Morelli always takes what he wants. And now he’s taken me. The man who’s haunted my steps from the moment we met at the ball now controls my every move in his hideaway. His dark eyes miss nothing, and he seeks out all my weak spots. He uses his fingers, his wicked tongue, his sharp mind. Searching, testing, looking for the side of me I’ve hidden away for so long.

He’
350 pages
Published December 8th 2020 by Dangerous Press

To ask other readers questions about Soulless, please sign up.

Start your review of Soulless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #2)
Certified Book Junkie
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WTF!!!! This was an epic story. I couldn’t put it down.... not even for a second..

This story is dark, hot, filthy, and everything you will need in a book.

Lucian has taken the crown of the most alpha, filthy mofo of all time.

Lucian and Elena was so perfect for each other. One loves to give pain while the other loves to feel it. How f*cked up is that.

Elena was slowly dying because of everything she had to endure while growing up and not having anyone on her side. The last person she thought th
Vea
Dec 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mafia-romance
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Read this one in a day, couldn’t put it down. Is there such a thing as an alpha female? I mean I hear strong, fierce, independent but I want to make an alpha-female a thing because that’s what Elaine is. This girl can’t help herself from talking back or poking a bear that is Lucian Morelli if her life depended on it. And it does... depend on it but she just truly doesn’t care. These two! 😂 I mean it’s a dark story, it really is but the banter between Lucian and Elaine is so ridiculous ...more
Ashley Herndon
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wowwwwww. I loved this.

I love this filthy take on Romeo and Juliet!

This book picks right up where heartless leaves off.

Secrets are shared.
Lines are crossed.
Filthiness ensues.

Highly, highly recommend this dark, twisted book two in the trilogy! Cannot wait for relentless!
warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Book 2 of 3 from Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:
3.75 Stars

Lucian Morelli made a move he couldn’t come back from. With Elaine Constantine's disappearance shifting the warring families’ dynamic, their own hatred for each other started to evolve into something they couldn’t comprehend.

I like the darkness in the story, but this book and book 1 would have been so much tighter as a single book. The plot progression was too slow, with unnecessary
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Jade West Fans, Romance, Dark
4 Bad, Very Bad Love Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free-A Quick Review
So what do I say...Well, if you have traveled down this Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole of dark, very dark romance, then you will know you are in for a rocky, bumpy ride with this section of the series.

So as not to spoil anything...All I can say is these two do find a connection...even though they have been raised to be mortal enemies since birth.

Be prepared...there is another book after this one.

Enter this world with you Eyes Wide O
Krazyʕ•ᴥ•ʔKoala in the Jungle of Books ♧♧
Dec 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Should have read book 1

Honestly,I liked this book better than the first one(Heartless) because
we get to know more about Lucian and Elaine.It explains their actions and why they are the way they are.Especially when it came to Elaine,in the first book(Heartless) I didn't understand why she is suicidal and I didn't like her that much but this book changes it all and I used to think Lucian is psycho or something but again this book changes it all .

Coming to the plot
: Past of Elaine and Lucian is told and it's a Jade West
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads-pic

It’s The Little Things
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
You must read Heartless by Jade West first to understand the plot.

Wow. After I read Heartless, the two main characters of the book stuck with me. It was a tough cliffhanger to survive, and when the beautiful Soulless arrived on my Kindle, I couldn’t wait to read it!!! These two are explosive. I love spending time in thei
CC
4 ★

Continuing without interruption in the timeline, Lucian and Elaine are at a turning point and the tension is notched up to full heat. Due to Elaine’s past, she can no longer hide and she is ready to be free of her secrets. For Lucian, he is fully prepared to cross the Constantine-Morelli feud line to take what he wants and make Elaine pay for it.

“Maybe we were both creatures of secrets. Maybe there was more in common between us than I’d have ever believed.”

Told in dual POV, the narrativ
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

Web-Photo-Editor I wanted the monster to love me.”

"Soulless" is the second book of the "Heartless" trilogy by the best-selling author Jade West. Told in dual perspectives , Elaine and Lucian are back with a bang!!

Ever since that explosive ending of the first book this one has been high on my anticipated Releases list!! The way the story unfolds had me gripping my kindle tight and nit being able to take my eyes off for even a second!

The hate t
PP's Bookshelf
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jade West took me to another level of mindf**k and filthy passion in Soulless. This story sucked me right in with flawed yet unforgettable characters and their dark emotions. It shocked me. It stunned me. It made me fall even harder for this debauched and twisted world.

Morelli and Constantines are two powerful, corrupt and vicious families always at war.
Elaine Constantine was ready to die. And their family enemy Lucian Morelli kidnapped him. He planned to destroy her heart and own her body with
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Dec 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book 2 starts exactly where Heartless left and we see Elaine following Lucian in anticipation
This couple is pretty twisted to begin with, add to that Elaine revelation of him being a provider of pain she so desperately craves, I'm gonna say..things are gonna get pretty unstable pretty fast. They're both sort of kindred spirits, each gluing together their broken souls to put on a show. Lucian is cruel and heartless, and Elaine is on a destructive streak.
Here's where jade turns them around and th
Cindy M. Green
Dec 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lucian Morelli and Elaine Constantine have more in common than they realized. Yes, they have grown up in powerful families used to getting everything they want by whatever means necessary. But both have carried secrets their entire lives that have shaped and molded them into who they are today. The more time they spend together, secrets are revealed, truths are told and those pesky butterflies called feelings start taking flight. It's not long before Lucian starts to realize that Elaine is the y ...more
heareads (Debbie)
Dec 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
We start where book one’s cliffhanger left us with Lucian kidnapping Elaine. And although he’s trying to deny his feelings and sees this as a means to an end, he takes her to a place that’s sacred to him so that she can’t be found and can be his puppet to bend at his will.

I love Lucian’s supreme alpha personality, his dominance and need for power oozes from the pages and his need for vengeance overpowering, I can’t wait to see him with all his fury in the conclusion.

Elaine, I loved the change
Dec 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
This book was a huge shift in this series for me. Lucian and Elaine both battle their feelings and intentions with one another while war breaks out among the families.

I loved the character development of both Lucian and Elaine in this book!!! It kept me riveted and falling for Lucian as a man, rather than a dominant narcissist. Both characters reveal secrets, vulnerabilities and emotions that will keep you glued to the pages.

"I felt safer next to the monster than I had anywhere else in the who
Michelle (Your Favorite Book Bag)
“I am going to destroy you, you know,” I told her, letting go of her flesh and hating how I was telling myself just as much as her. “This is all just a cheap thrill of a game until I get bored and take your life.”

She stared at me. “Like I said, I do have a brain. I’m a Constantine after all. It’s not like we could ever be fucking friends.”

Elaine Constantine. Rumored bad girl, addicted to whatever substance will keep her demons away. Black sheep of the family.

Lucian Morelli. Definite bad boy. Cr
Mimiorphee
Dec 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020, arc
“Bound in secrets much stronger than blood."

Welcome back into Elaine and Lucian story with a second opus that starts off where we left them in Heartless, the first opus of the Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy.

If you like an intense banter, a sassy, albeit jaded heroine and a class A asshole, you'll love the romance these two damaged souls embark on.

Jade West wrote an enjoyable second installment, sexy, tension filled with fun moments that had me laughing.

The author explored her characters' demons
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
Oh, my, my, my........Lucian Morelli what have you done to me!!!!

This man's dark, twisted, deviant ways have captivated me page after page of his spellbinding mindfuckery! Elaine's pain runs deep and through her words you feel her tortured soul and understand her need to end it all. What a pair these two make with the unraveling of their story and the seduction that builds the longer these two are stuck together.

I read this book, immersed in the story not being able to put it down no matter the
Mirjam

Book 2 in this series picks up right where we were left off in Heartless with Monster Lucian Morelli, who always takes what he wants, taking Elaine making her his captive.

Elaine Constantine has been haunted by The beast of the Morelli family from the moment they met at Tinsley’s ball.
He has taken her to his pathetic little shack and controls her every move.
Lucian watches her and his dark eyes, his fingers and his wicked tongue seek out and find all her weak spots.

Lucian searches and finds th
Brigid Brown
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Soulless even more than I loved Heartless!!!

These two characters, Lucian and Elaine, are so beautifully broken and flawed. They truly are destined for each other. The way they break down each other's walls was beautiful to watch. My heart broke for Elaine as she told him the depth of her tragic childhood. My heart soared as Lucian plotted the demise of those that hurt her.

"I craved her pain and her tears and her cries of my name, only this time it wasn’t power and punishment driving me,
booksandbubbs
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

"I wanted the monster to love me."

Holy Wow- this book was dark and twisted and I devoured it! I feel like we just scratched the surface in Heartless, but this book really gave us the layers that created these two flawed souls in Lucian and Elaine. The dual POV here is on point as we get start to understand what makes both of these character's tick and how their terrible childhoods contributed to the monsters that haunt them. Lucian just seemed like the Devil but in this book, we get to
Anne Milne
Dec 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Happily the second book of the trilogy picks up the story exactly where we left Lucian and Elaine in Heartless which must be read first. This time we get a deeper look at both characters and Lucian is more next level crazy than I thought. I love how Jade has written Lucian unapologetically dark with more mood swings than I can count. He alternates between volatile indifferent moody but that dark edge makes for some seriously passionate scenes. Elaine is the very definition of survivor, her past ...more
A HEA
Dec 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book two in the Starcrossed Lovers series and part of the midnight density world. Soulless continues the story of Lucian and Elaine and must be read in order. The story will conclude in book three.

This book begins where book one finishes with the pain in a mess. A dark romance as the trope suggests the book's character are rather messed up. The book follows a similar line to book one in that we get more of the twisted journey of Lucian and Elaine.

Looking forward to seeing how the pairs journey
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Epic, twisted, devastating and well written.
Jade is an amazing author and I will read anything she writes. She really ousbed boundaries with this book and I am so excited to see where the next book takes us.
Lucian is back and he is as ruthless and Cruel as he was in the first book.
Elaine is a kind of broken, with many secrets that he wants to uncover.
The book is steamy and if you loved the first book, this one will leave you craving for more.
I loved it.
Equal Opportunity Romance Reader
This boooook!! Lucian and Elaine. Damnit I love them and their hate, their lust, their unrelenting, unrepentant, unwanted attraction to one another.

They're the most twisted, brutal, set of soulmates I've ever read. They're a match made in hell, enemies from birth, and at first glance they're complete opposites. But the beauty in this authors writing makes their hatred for one another grow into something all-consuming.

It was such beautiful torture watching them slowly fall together. They go fro
V.💜GreedyThirstForForbidden🖤
Soulles
(Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #2)

“I’m gonna make it hurt.”
He wasn’t lying.
He made it hurt. Bites and bruises and blood.

Ms West doesn’t hold back in this second book, dark, gritty, filthy and so angsty you won’t know what hit you. If you’re familiar with this author’s writing than get ready for the all in treatment if, by some unknown reasons, you have never read anything by the Queen of Smut then proceed with caution, I’m not saying that just to say it, I really mean it... By all means
Annalice
OMG, I am frustrated that this isn't coming out sooner. It's going to be a long wait for December 15. I guess i will have something to look forward to after finals and during Winter Break.

---------------

I'm not sure what to say to be honest 😂. There isn't too much plot in this one; I guess u could say it's more character driven--Lucien and Elaine, the modern-day Romeo & Juliet couple, fall in love (surprise surprise---it was pretty inevitable). I'm interested into see how book 3, the end of this
Aundi Living That Book Life
4 Revenge Crowns

Jade West has declared war on your soul with this angsty and deviant enemies to lover’s romance that will have all your darkest desires tingling with delight. I blew through this book cover to cover in one sitting and I was left a bundle of nerves waiting to see what happens next in this Romeo and Juliet-esq love affair.

The Constantine’s and the Morelli’s are vicious and die-hard enemies. They hate any and everything having to do with the other. To have two of the enemies fa
Amanda Divine
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We saw the undeniable attraction and chemistry between Lucian and Elaine in Heartless. Soulless takes us deeper…so much deeper. Lucian and Elaine form a deep and soulful understanding of each other. We learn what drives them and how their pasts motivate their actions.

The same electricity and raw passion between the two exists, but the reader gets to enjoy their growing love. The banter, the hate, the animosity slowly morphs into devotion, loyalty and love. A love so strong they are willing to d
Love-Leigh Book Reviews
•“It was a beautiful darkness, to be wanted by such a demon.”•

This was EVERYTHING I had hoped for and craved after reading Heartless.

Although it starts out a bit slow and with the same sort of pattern as Heartless it quickly picks up. There’s more dialogue, which was what I had wanted so badly between Lucian and Elaine, and overall a more well paced inner dialogue and narration.

The push and pull between these two characters is intense and absolutely captivating, beyond what I could’ve imagined
Corinne
Dec 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
"We were magnets, drawn to our vile polarity. Both of us transfixed by the black magic of our flesh."

Soulless is the 2nd book in the "Star-crossed lovers" trilogy. You need to read the first book before starting this one.
As with the first book, the writing is amazing. I read this in one siting, so transfixed by Lucian and Elaine.
The Romeo&Julliet vibes are even stronger in this book. We witness two very damaged people struggle with the mutual hate of their families, ingrained in them since birt
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Stolen Hearts
  • Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)
  • Wicked Idol
  • Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1)
  • The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (The Devil Trilogy #1)
  • Darker Than Night (Richer Than God Book 3)
  • Slay Belles & Mayhem
  • Tales of Darkness and Sin
  • Silver Lining (Diamond, #3)
  • Blame it on the Champagne (Blame it on the Alcohol, #1)
  • With This Ring
  • Kian's Focus (Brigs Ferry Bay, #2)
  • Christmas Captive
  • Secret Beast
  • Sweeter Than Sin (Richer Than God Book 2)
  • Then There Was You (Haven Bay, #1)
  • And I Love You the Most (This Love Hurts #3)
  • Taken at Midnight
Jade has increasingly little to say about herself as time goes on, other than the fact she is an author, but she’s plenty happy with this. Living in imaginary realities and having a legitimate excuse for it is really all she’s ever wanted.
Jade is as dirty as you’d expect from her novels, and talking smut makes her smile.
She lives in the Herefordshire countryside with a couple of hounds and a guy

Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy (3 books)
  • Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy, #1)
  • Relentless