Start by marking “Duet: Death's Recital” as Want to Read:
Duet: Death's Recital

Duet: Death's Recital

Kindle Edition
Published August 12th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Duet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Duet

Start your review of Duet: Death's Recital
Cheryl Drake johnson
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mikalya is a young woman who is just getting started on a new college campus as a mid-year music student, her doctor has asked her to familiarize herself with the music rooms so that she can ease her anxiety for more control so that she will be able to perform, while she was in the old theatre she heard someone but she didn't have time to leave so she was very quiet while to young man came forward she got panicky but pulled herself together and listened to him play she thought he was good-lookin ...more
sherri jones-teachout
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, never expected this. Beautiful. Haunting. I don’t think anyone could do justice to describing this story. It was awesome. A man who has lead a life forced by his mother to do nothing but compete in swimming competitions and perform concerts at a young age, is finally free when his mother dies. But a life with no friends and no other interest, has made him shy, introverted, and has damaged his music and his self-esteem. Enter a beautiful talented ghost, another student who secretly loves him ...more
Mary Brannian
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mikayla was a late transfer; terrified her secret would get out, she's hesitant to make friends. But Kelli, Edward and Alvin soon become good friends. Mikayla wasn't sure about getting involved in their ghost hunting club, but when she does....

Ethan had suffered a breakdown when his mother passed on. Struggling to find his center, Ethan is startled when the beautiful blonde Sara interrupts his solitary practices. But Sara is loving and generous, and quickly ends Ethan's fears of performing for a
Kassandra Blake
Aug 15, 2020 rated it liked it
I like purple. It was naturally that my gaze fell on the cover. The summary intrigued me. So I wanted to read it.

The first chapter was a good start but then I struggled to enter into the story. It took a long time for me to begin to like it: thirty percent of the book.

The story takes place mostly on a campus and follows music students. There are several characters that we meet who will experience the paranormal, but some are more important than others. They are nice but I didn't have a feeling f
Richard Goodrum
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Interesting concepts. Slow at times until the end of the first third (in the form that I read). After that, the pace seemed to step up quite a bit. A lot of dramatic points. A few hair raising experiences. Plenty of tearful scenes. Great story. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.

Action-packed. Entertaining. Great world building. Haunting. Page-turner. Romantic. Scary. Steamy. Tear-jerker. Tragic. Twisted. Whimsical. Wonderful characters.

I received a copy of this book as a gift from the au
TheresaK
This book is very interesting. I enjoyed Kelli’s perverse humor, Sara’s dedication, Ethan’s growth and the enthusiasm of Ed and Alvin, but mostly Mykala. She really drew me in. Even in adversity, she could not bear to see someone else hurt. They all formed a great team, even Amanda. No one really exhibited horrible temperament, except one character, but someone has to be the bad guy. The entire school seemed very dedicated to aspiring artists.. I read this straight thru, so enjoy.

I received a fr
Scarolet Ellis
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Duet: Death's Recital by Lizzie Vega is a fantastically amazing story that I have had the privilege to read. I could not put this book down till I was done with it and I can not wait to see what this author will write next. I highly recommend this fantastically amazing story to everyone who loves reading about fantasy and paranormal romance.

Lynall
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this spooky mystery story. The characters are interesting and varied, and the plot is entertaining and very engaging. I have never read about a ghost with a split personality, !

Rebecca Brown
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a beautifully written gripping and haunting story, about Ethan whose life to date has been ruled by his mother. Loved reading this book by Author Lizzie Vega.
I highly recommend reading any or all of her books.
laurie moore
Aug 23, 2020
ann king
Sep 20, 2020

• Date Line Miami: A John Locke Suspense Mystery
  • The Familiar's Wings (Paranormal Council, #7)
  • The Ghost is Clear (Ghost Detective #3)
  • The Dentist (DS Cross Mysteries #1)
  • Tainted Ashes (Untold Tales, #4)
  • Reckless (The Burton & Kazmaroff Mysteries, #1)
  • The Dragon Ruby Series Volume 1: Books 1-3
  • The Outlaw Girl: A Chilling Thriller Mystery
  • Empire of Ash (God of Secrets #1)
  • Daredevils (Hughes Investigations #0.5)
  • When the Sea Gives Up Its Dead: A Thrilling Detective Mystery
  • Mystic Coven: Fire Festival (Supernatural Academy Graduates, #1)
  • The Girl in The Snow (Carolina Caccia #1-2)
  • Illusive Storm
  • Savage Hearts (Savage Hearts, #1)
  • Highlander's Heart (Called by a Highlander, #3)
  • Lady of Outlaws (The Tales of Clan Robbins #1)
  • Dangerous Hearts (Savage Hearts, #2)
reetings to all from Fargo. No, not everyone here talks like the TV show...

This all started a couple of years ago both on a dare plus a growing desire to open up a dusty part of my creative side and express my self in a new way.
I'll admit that part of that creative side includes both a healthy dose of the paranormal (anything spooky) and definitely sexy. Ok, add a slice of geek as well.

When I'm no