Start by marking “Third Time Lucky (Ready or Not, #3)” as Want to Read:
Third Time Lucky (Ready or Not, #3)

Third Time Lucky

(Ready or Not #3)

Forget a second chance at love—they’re gearing up for round three.

After an ugly divorce, Jasmine moves back to her hometown penniless, alone and ready to swear off men for good. Unfortunately, her new landlord turns out to be someone she knows well, and the only man she’s ever really fallen for. Now she just has to remember her most important lesson—love is far too risky a
94 pages
Published September 22nd 2020 by Totally Bound

To ask other readers questions about Third Time Lucky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Third Time Lucky

Start your review of Third Time Lucky (Ready or Not, #3)
Chris
Sep 22, 2020 marked it as read-e-books
Suzaan Jansen van Rensburg
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jasmine needed somewhere to go after her disastrous marriage ended. Left with nothing she ended up in her hometown, moving into a cassita in someone's backyard. Having arranged the rental through an agent she never thought that meeting her landlord will bring her eye to eye with Finn, the love of her life and the man she left on two previous occasions. Having grown up with an abusive stepfather she believed that love could only destroy and that is why she left Finn before and why she married a m ...more
Sassy Beta Reading & Review
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Third Time Lucky is a good read that I really enjoyed.

Jasmine is a runner....when the going gets tough, she gets going. She feels that she must run to protect her heart. She doesn't stay in one place for very long, but finds herself back where it all started. Finn must do what he can to protect his heart from Jasmine. She has ran away from him not once, but twice. Hurt me once, shame on you, hurt me twice, shame on me. A chance for a third time? Not on your life. Maybe.

This takes them on a jour
KL Cassanello
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jasmine is down on her luck after a nasty divorce. She heads for her hometown to recover before moving on. Finn is her new landlord. Yes, that Finn. The one she's always been in love with, and has left twice. They still have sparks between them, though neither will admit to it. And as hot as they are when they get along, they're even hotter when they're fighting. This is the third book in the series, and reading it was a terrific way to spend an afternoon. I love seeing these two figure trying t ...more
Anonymous 5
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Ready or Not series. This is also my first time reading something by this author. What a wonderfully written romantic story! The story and characters were quite realistic. A delightful and unique story and full of great moments, this book will pull you right in and keep you engaged and smiling all the way through. The author does a great job of bringing the story to life with great characters that are lovable and endearing. Loved this story and I definitely recommen ...more
Charlotte
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Coming back to her hometown after a messy divorce Jasmine (FMC) has to start to rebuild her life over. Finn is a face from her past that brings up a lot of unfinished business. It was so obvious from the very beginning of this book that these two characters were great together but with so much hurt between them as well as from outside influences it took a lot for them to move forward. I really liked both of them and id hoped throughout this book that they'd get their HEA. This book is a pretty g ...more
Ashley
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this second/third chance story. I fell in love with the characters immediately and got completely wrapped up in the story. I was rooting for Finn and Jasmine throughout the whole story. The book had a great story line and kept my attention the whole time. I really appreciated the HEA the characters had.

Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Jasmine and Finn have had an attraction for a long time now, but she walked out on him twice now without a word of explanation. Now she is back for the third time as his tenant. With Jasmine divorced and swearing off love as too big a gamble for her heart, and Finn already hurt twice before by this same woman, will they take a chance on a third attempt to find happiness and love?

I adore the cover, by the way! That is so cute!
Susan Cox
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
How many times does it take?

I don’t usually read second chance novels, but since I love Jayce’s other books I have read I gave it chance. You know the saying three times the charm well I’m not sure these two main characters will make it. Talk about some hard headed characters. It has an interesting plot line. This book is a great quick romance. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I would recommend this book for everyone.
SEng
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Jasmine and Finn. She’s back home again for a third time and Finn is her landlord. They’ve had feelings for each other for a longtime but it hasn’t worked out. Will things be different this time? Will they let their guards down long enough to find out? I enjoyed this engaging entertaining romance. I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Ashleigh
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Super Sweet Story!

The writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole story, I found myself in love with not only the characters but also the world that was created.

The descriptions of the characters and their feelings are so involved, you can truly picture it in your mind.

This review has been voluntarily submitted for your consideration.
Deb
Sep 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
A story that was a good read but I had a hard time liking her character. I think that was mostly due to why she left him not once but twice. He was an awesome character. The reasons gave insight but by then I questioned why he still cared. A good story but mixed feelings.
Helena Mendes
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. It is funny, steamy and romantic, I enjoyed reading how Finn finally conquered Jasmines heart and made her believe in them.

E.
Aug 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another great book from this Author. It is well written and easy to read. I am looking forward for the next book from this author.
Kathryn
Sep 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jasmine and Finn are stubborn characters who might get the chance to finally see where thawing go. Third time the charm for this great couple. This is a well written and very enjoyable read.
Jonathan Beattie
Dec 30, 2020
Mary E
rated it did not like it
Feb 07, 2021
Danielle Gilson
Dec 05, 2020
Babs Spencer
Dec 15, 2020

• Trained by the Alphas (The Omega's Alphas #9)
  • Vicious Lies (Lies #1)
  • End Zone (Quick Snap)
  • Erotcia Vampires Part III
  • King's Mate
  • Love is a Battlefield (Seven Brides for Seven Mothers, #1)
  • Pickup Lessons (Awkward Arrangements 3)
  • House Of Vampires 7: The Queen Of Unseelie (The Lorena Quinn Series)
  • Autumn's Rescue (Alpha Barbarians #4)
  • Based on Principal (Fanboys, #3)
  • His Filly (The Society Book 2)
  • Imprisoned Obsession
  • Unbalanced Omega (Alpha Elite #3)
  • The Beat of My Heart (A Broken Hearts Series, Book #2)
  • Engaging With The Enemy (Fort Balerno #1)
  • Bad Intentions (Bad for Me, #2)
  • The Sheikh's Marriage Bargain (Hasan Sheikhs #1)
  • Something New (Hidden Pearl Resort #1)
Jayce Carter lives in Southern California with her husband and two spawns. She originally wanted to take over the world but realized that would require wearing pants. This led her to choosing writing, a completely pants-free occupation. She has a fear of heights yet rock climbs for fun and enjoys making up excuses for not going out and socializing.

Ready or Not (4 books)
  • Fake It 'til You Make It (Ready or Not #1)
  • Opposites Attract (Ready or Not #2)
  • Enemies Closer (Ready or Not #4)

News & Interviews