Start by marking “Love Me (Irresistible Husband)” as Want to Read:
Love Me (Irresistible Husband)

Love Me (Irresistible Husband)

Hard-working corporate attorney Axel Becker has tried settling down in the past, but when the relationship didn’t work out, he focused on his career to the exclusion of everything else. Enter, Naphressa St. James. The sexy project manager is a former lover and reminds him of what his life could be—fun, exciting. She’s just the woman he might need to shake him out of a rut, ...more
Published September 10th 2020 by Garden Avenue Press

To ask other readers questions about Love Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me

Start your review of Love Me (Irresistible Husband)
Izzie d
Sep 12, 2020 rated it liked it
It's okay.
No intimate scenes other than the Hero and heroine.
HEA.
Alice
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Everyone need to find someone to love them!

Axel, best friend to Cole Eubanks and Braxton Harper met this beautiful mysterious woman Naphressa while vacationing overseas and was smitten. Because she did not disclose her real name he had no way of locating her again though he had made plans to try!!!!! Fast forward almost a year and a half later and a business meeting puts them front and center in each other's lives once more. Because both of them were still recovering from not so stellar love liv
Cheryl Jamai
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love me by Delaney Diamond is part of the Irresistible Husband series. The reader knows from page one that corporate attorney Axel Becker fits the description of irresistible. He has a vacation fling with project manager Naphressa St. James, that turns out to be much more. The passion is off the charts. Unfortunately for Axel, Naphressa withholds key information about herself. Axel can’t get her out of his head and now no one else will do. The book builds to a climax in my mind right away becaus ...more
MidnightAce Book Bar
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love Me is part of the "Irresistible Husband" collaboration.

Axel Becker is the type of man who can embrace settling down, his only issue is finding The One. Naphressa St. James has had the husband, settling down, and the marriage, she is not so convinced that happily ever after is in her cards.

A trip to Belize and an unexpected meet has them exploring an island fling. When their fantasy is over it is difficult for either of them to forget the passion and the easiness between them. But, a busines
Tina Jackson
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
They both needed love

Both Naphressa and Axel needed someone to love them. These two were both hurt from past companions and relationships and allowed that hurt to affect their current live life. Axel was quick to realize that in order to be guppy he had to leave the past behind and after meeting Naphressa was ready to do just that. Naphressa was so hurt by hurt deceased husband that she was not willing to move on, professionally under her in-laws thumb also had her afraid to move on. Axel wasn't
T. Meaux
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and the storyline. Axel and Naphressa had such a good vibe and I enjoyed watching them fall in love. The book had it's funny moments and drew you in with it's serious moments. I liked that we got to see their characters develop over time. I can't lie, when Axel and Naphressa saw each other again for the first time, I was so excited to watch it play out. I spent the entire book rooting for them. And let's talk about the sex, good gawd! The scenes were so vividly described, I cou ...more
Carolyn
He Loved Her

Yes, he loved her, and had the gumption to show her, as well as tell her. The next story in the irresistible husband series was yet another example of a great collaboration between authors. Alex Becker was a corporate lawyer and a ladies man getting tired of that lifestyle. While on vacation, he met the woman who would enrich his life. Naphressa was a project manager and widower trying to stay above the fray. A man she'd met in her recent past would hold the answer to loving her for
Sassha Reads❤️❤️
Sep 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Everyday Of My Life I Fall More And More In Love With You

Axel knew while they were in Belize that Naphressa was his one and that they would one day cross paths again. Axel and Naphressa did cross paths again at at business meetings and at that time he found out about Byron. Victor and Kathy were so wrong to want Naphressa to keep up the devoted, grieving widow pretense in Byron's honor when he really didn't deserve it at all. I'm glad that Naphressa really received love from Axel and he showed
Geri  Evans
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“You Told Me To Find You...” 💘

Naphressa (Andrea) issued that challenge to Axel and it was on and popping from there! 😅 Axel knew exactly who and what he wanted and Naphressa had no idea! I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I loved the confidence Axel exhibited and the growing love between them, offering them both a second chance at getting it right!! This is an excellent series! I have one left to go!! Highly recommended!! Kudos, Delaney!! 💜
Celeste
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Unconventional connection

You want to read a story where your curiosity is peaked at the opening line, than look no further than Axel and Naphareesa story. It's one of those I told you so, my actions align with who and what I am.

You'll see what hardworking and driven gets you. You'll see loyalty on display.
More importantly You'll see what protection from someone you love looks like.
Allison Williams
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sucha Tease

I have always loved Ms Delaney Diamond's books, but this by far was the BIGGEST tease ever!!! How dare she hook us and pull us in just to end the book... NO MA'AM!!! This book was waaaay too short. I was so madly in love with Axel after being courted in 20 something chapters, all for it to come to an end. I could have gone on and on and on reading this book it was so good. She never disappoints!!!
Micaiah
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the way he loved her

Axel and Naphressa, when an island fling turns into the love of your dreams. Real feelings but fake name, but fate stepped in and all things fake turned real. Naphressa was on a complicated situation but life has a way of working out the kinks and when you have the support of a good man it's even better. I'll take an Axel in my life any time.
Selina Durio
Sep 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
First read of series

This was the first book of this multi author series that I read. I love author Delaney Diamond’s work. This was a great read and Axel is a wonderful character. The relationship between him, Braxton and Cole seems genuine and I can’t wait to read their stories. My only concern with this story is that the passage of time seems very confusing.
Keicia White
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love Me

I could not put this book down! I loved Naphressa and Axel's story. They had such great chemistry. Loved how their Friday night flings turned into true love....and so glad she got from under her former in-laws control. She was able to find true happiness and Love with Axel. I loved all the books in the series. Great job! 🙂🙂
Sabrina Hamilton
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Love Story

Axel and Naphressa chemistry was so on point. They were right for each other. Their love story just flowed and made you want to just keep reading about their life together. This one made my heart flutter. Kudos to Delaney Diamond on another wonderful story.
Tramaine Green
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Delaney Diamond does it again!

I absolutely loved Axel and Naphressa! Together they were a beautiful couple who had to learn to trust each other as well as open their hearts to love. Their chemistry was off the charts! I found myself mesmerized so many times during this book. I loved their love! Great read!
Abby G. Amos
Mar 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
Nice Read!

I enjoyed reading this book about Axel and Naphressa! Man, these two had so much chemistry that they were attracted to each other from the start! I must say that her deceased husband's parents were so wrong with the way they treated Naphressa! I know that everyone who reads this book/series should enjoy it. I definitely recommend it.
KAREN MCCRAW
Right place right time

Alex found what he didn't know he was looking for while on vacation. Napressa found what she needed after marrying into a verbally abusive, controlling family. Great story.
Amaka Azie
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another hit from one of my favourite romance writers. Axel and Naphressa’s love story was sweet and hot!
Loved the way he convinces her to gradually let down her guard at her own pace and not through pressure. Enjoyed it!
Mary
Sep 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Miss Me

Naphressa and Axel were a cute couple. Met while on vacation, had an affair and that was suppose to be the end. Not so. Fast forward one year plus, they meet again. It’s on. 💕 Great job Delaney.
bronda j. johnson
Oct 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love is always possible if you are patient.

I enjoyed story well written kept my interest. Wanted to read more ,about the characters. The thing i did not like it ended abrutly

Jimette J.
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Axel The Beast

Of the three stories, this was my favorite! All were great but this one spoke to me regarding love! Naphressa was looking for love and Axel was the answer! He showed her and gave here love.

Awesome story.
Shone
Oct 30, 2020 added it
Too Soon

The protective nature of Alex was very touching however for me the story was slow moving. Also the interaction between Bessie and other characters was stilted.

#Cillasbookmaniacs#mamatoni
Mary Calton Gerard
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nice story!

The part that Axel showed his care for Nephressa was endearing and satisfying as if he had punched her ex in-laws in the nose. What was meant to be, when they met happen later and was endearing.
Tikia
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Doesn't hurt to know people in high places. Nephressa trying to build her life back was not ready for a relationship after her husbands death but Axel had other plans. Being a widow and working at the families business put a a strain on her love life.
Angela
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
True love 💕

Naphressa got caught, they were meant for each other, Axel memories of them in Belize was hot 🥵 steamy🔥🔥🔥loved those three friends friendships, and their love stories 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Olubunmi Akinadewo
Beautiful story

Wow I really enjoyed this wonderful story, it has the right amount of everything. I always love Ms Diamond’s books anyway and this was no different
Doretha Robinson
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
A love that shines

This was really a love that came together regardless of the fear that was in her heart and patience of a man that was willing to show and prove that love.
Barbara Beasley
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love me

Good book, the plot is so today in corporate America. No consideration given to skill. But how one must get alone and who likes you..
Myrlita Clark
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

• Show Me (Irresistible Husband)
  • Do Me (Irresistible Husband)
  • Hunted (Atlanta's Finest Series Book 6)
  • The Wife He Needs (Westmoreland Legacy: The Outlaws Book 1)
  • The Marriage He Demands (Westmoreland Legacy: The Outlaws Book 2)
  • To Marry a Madden
  • After the Kiss
  • Yours For The Taking (Falling For A Rose Book 12)
  • Playing for Keeps: A Scorching Hot Romance (Game Changers Book 2)
  • Eight Naughty Nights (New Year Bae-Solutions, #1)
  • Claimed by the Hero (The Mitchell Brothers Book 1)
  • Two Hot Kisses: New Year Bae-Solutions
  • Before We Say I Do (In The Heart of A Valentine Book 9)
  • Face Down Fridays: Prelude (Crowne Legacy Book 1)
  • Tempting Hunter (Once Upon A Funeral)
  • Seven Month Drought (New Year Bae-Solutions, #2)
  • Five Midnight Moments: New Year Bae-Solutions
  • Waking Up Married (The Bourbon Brothers, #5)
Delaney Diamond is the USA Today Bestselling Author of sweet, sensual, passionate romance novels. She's also the owner of Garden Avenue Press, a digital-first press where she publishes other authors. Born and raised in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Atlanta, Georgia is now her home. She reads romance novels, mysteries, thrillers, and a fair amount of nonfiction.

When she's not busy reading or writing, s

News & Interviews