Start by marking “Explore the World of Chemistry: The Ultimate Alphabet Book for Nanoscale Scientists!” as Want to Read:

Kindle Edition
Published August 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Explore the World of Chemistry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Explore the World of Chemistry

Start your review of Explore the World of Chemistry: The Ultimate Alphabet Book for Nanoscale Scientists!
LAWonder10
Dec 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2020
This is a wonderful book for infantile geniuses. The book begins with the first letter of the alphabet and ends with Z. The terms are very scientific and are very simply written. The pictures are colorful and brilliant. The illustrations are very professional and seem to come alive on each page!

The book is made of high quality cardboard so toddlers cannot easily destroy it... However, this is the only problem I find with it. The book is created wi
Debbie Smith
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My first thoughts when I looked at the pages and the fact that this is a board book were conflicted. A board book made me think of very young children. Yet the content didn’t seem for the VERY young.

Then I came in through a different door. Well, it does introduce young children to new words and a brief explanation is presented. This is all in the form of an alphabet book.

I got it! Certain words are crazy hard to comprehend. But I realized it's getting familiar with them that is the important par
Amy
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Explore the World of Chemistry: The Ultimate Alphabet Book for Nanoscale Scientists! is a good book for younger readers by Christi Sperber. It is so cute that would make any young ones stay captivated from start to finish. I have to admit I was entertained reading it myself. I love that it teaches the alphabet and uses it to, also teach science, as well. I thought that was quite creative.

I really enjoyed the illustrations in Explore the World of Chemistry: The Ultimate Alphabet Book for Nanosca
Dec 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Alphabet books are great to teach young children not only the alphabet but also new words. This alphabet book, however, is not like most alphabet books. It's quite unique in its use of science words related to the world of chemistry, most of which are not used in everyday conversation. Which is why this is the ideal book to introduce children to the world of chemistry from a young age.

Words such as oligiopeptide, photosynthesis, yocto and zymase are a sample of the words that can spark interest
Connie Carpenter
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Kids and I LOVED THIS book. We had such a fun time trying to pronounce all the words.
Both of My Boys loved the B is for Benzene - Benzene is the molecule found in gasoline and volcanic eruptions. They are boys - and they like explosions lol. My Favorite page was O is for Oligopeptide" An oligopeptide is a short chain of molecules, This book has great illustrations that bring the element to life. The illustrations express diversity so all kids feel included. Chemistry was NOT my favorite subj
Jasmine
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Explore the World of Chemistry is a fun children's book that teaches kids about different science terms relating to chemistry via the alphabet. The illustrations are cute and colorful, and the words are unique enough that kids will be intrigued to learn more. While some of the words are common enough (vitamin, X-Ray, DNA), other words might be strange to young ears (like benzene and oligiopeptide).
My son, who is 5 and on the spectrum, is obsessed with the alphabet and learning to read, so we've
Betty
Dec 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Parents searching for appealing STEM books to add to their child’s library should consider Christi Sperber’s books. In EXPLORE THE WORLD OF CHEMISTRY, your child will learn some scientific terms and their meanings in a fun, concise manner. From “atoms” to “zymase”, they will get the ABCs of chemistry.

Can be used to help children learn their alphabet letters and expands their vocabulary. Some of the words will be well beyond younger children’s range, but it is a fun book to read to your children.
Cheryl
Nov 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a cute picture book. It will get young children interested in chemistry. I know I even learned some reading this book to me niece. I was not familiar with some of the words. Speaking of the words; some of them are quite big. Too big for young children to pronounce themselves. The illustrations are great.

The book is a nice hardback that can withhold repeated bumping or hard times. As we know young children are not always the most careful with books. I would recommend this book to any chi
Austin
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book for beginner scientists!

Not only is this book fun and interesting to read... it’s also a great book to keep on hand to reference every now and then! Every homeschool parent should have this in their library!! I simply adored the illustrations! Not too busy and overwhelming… Just right as they played an important part in helping to explain each of the elements. When I quizzed my daughter on some of the elements she was able to remember the answers based on the pictures! That’s a wi
Debbie Cooper
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-s-books
Wow! I, myself, learned so much from this book. Each page has its designated letter of the alphabet with a chemistry term too match, with a quick description. My two year old, who is just learning his ABCs loved pointing to each letter as I read to him. There was plenty in this book that I didn't know and what a fun way to learn it. Paired together with some of the most gorgeous illustrations I've come across, this book is sure to be a hit with your little chemist!! ...more
Jody Joy
Nov 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a delightful picture book for the little scientist or future scientist in your life to enjoy. This lovely alphabet picture book is full of beautiful illustrations and scientific information. It does have a few words that would be hard to pronounce for little tykes, I myself was not familiar with some of the words. It is suggested for ages 0-10, but I would suggest you read this to the younger ones.
Hayley Nystrom
Aug 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nurture Your Budding Scientist

No Aardvarks or Zebras here. This alphabet book is filled with a range of scientific terms to help show little ones all the wonders they can experiment with, aided by the lovely, high-quality artwork.
Neesa Bally
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cute and educational

This book is perfect for the budding little scientist in your life. The lovely illustrations are accompanied by information that is just the right snippet for growing minds.
Jessica
Aug 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I learned from this

I’m an adult and learned a few science terms I was unfamiliar with. The illustrations are very nice. I am not sure I’d the illustrations are too kiddish for the target demo.
Karen Bendzus
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the chemistry facts

Loved the chemistry facts. The facts were mostly easy for a young child. The illustrations are so cute. Fun way of learning about chemistry
Emily
Jeanna Massman
marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2020

• Abracadabra Whoopsie
  • I Can Handle It (Mindful Mantras, #1)
  • Dragons Don't Dance Ballet
  • M.C. Plays Hide and Seek
  • Dear Brave Friend
  • Mia and Nattie: One Great Team!
  • Journey To A New Earth: Penelope Panda and Kobi Koala Discover A New Earth
  • The Diamond Rose
  • Beauty Among Ruins
  • The Goose on the Roof
  • The Skunk Who Wore Tennis Shoes
  • I Don’t Believe In Unicorns: Read Aloud Story Book for Toddlers, Preschoolers, Kids Ages 3-6 (Top of the Wardrobe Gang Picture Books 18)
  • Let's go on a hike! (A family hiking adventure!)

News & Interviews