Start by marking “Surrender to Love (The Royal Heirs, #3)” as Want to Read:
Surrender to Love (The Royal Heirs, #3)

Surrender to Love

(The Royal Heirs #4)

An unconventional princess.

A man sent to protect her at all costs.

Navy SEAL and Special Ops Major Anthony Garrison has secretly had Princess Shayla’s six for the last four years. He’s been her comrade, confidant, and drinking buddy, all while fighting a growing attraction.

Watching asshole guys hit on her as he’s forced to deny his own desires is slowly driving him crazy.
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 212 pages
Published August 28th 2020 by Lizabeth Scott Books

To ask other readers questions about Surrender to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surrender to Love

Start your review of Surrender to Love (The Royal Heirs, #3)
Erin Lewis
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Star review of Surrender To Love (The Royal Heirs #3) by Lizabeth Scott
Lizabeth Scott is a new author to me and I am surprised that I have not come across her before. This was an entertaining read that had me hooked from the first to the last chapter.
This was a story with plenty of action, suspense and romance and at times I was on the edge of my seat. Navy SEAL and Special Ops Major Anthony Garrison has been Princess Shayla’s bodyguard for years and during that time he has fought the attr
M H
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Scott continues to surprise me. The way she weaves her words together is a gift to her readers. This story is so much more.  It's a story of healing. Healing of the mind, the body and the spirit.

Warning: there are triggers, please read with caution. However, during Shayla's ordeal, Ms. Scott beautifully draws focus to Shayla's strength, hope and determination to survive. This allows for the reader to connect with Shayla's will and not draw too much attention on her captors.
Shayla's recover
Isha Coleman
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Strength of character, passion of heart and more courage than I ever would have dreamed. Shayla and Anthony are an overpowering piece of magic. Scott celebrates the power of the human spirit with a captivating ode to love. Surrender to Love is a tale of heroes and heartache that steals the heart right out of your chest. A beautiful tragedy engulfed by an empowering romance and an unforgettable storyteller. A total work of art.
Debi
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow.....Lizabeth pulled out all the stops on this one! After reading Shay and Ant’s story, the back scene and the ending, this has definitely made its way to the top of my favorite Lizabeth Scott books!
From beginning to the very last word I was mesmerized, hooked and emotional. Wherever that comes from, Liz, keep it going!
Again, if there was a 10 star rating, it would get a 15......loved this book!
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Surrender to Love came out of the gate with a big bang, as Princess Shayla is piloting a plane that has to take an emergency landing, and while she & Major Anthony Garrison, her friend & secret love, are trying to find help, she gets taken and it's so bad. She was abused, starved, raped, and not allowed any clothes while they walked miles with her tied up for months, and she was such a strong woman during it. She finally had enough, and had become very sick when she's finally rescued, but there ...more
Me_myself_and_romance_ Books
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading Shayla’s story. This was an insta attraction work environment sort of romance. It’s completely different to the other books in the series in the best possible way. When Shayla first meets Ant these two have chemistry but Anthony or Ant as Shayla calls him holds a secret which he keeps to himself. When a job goes horribly wrong and truths are told shayla pushes Ant away even though her feelings for him remain. Her family keeps worrying and ask Ant for his help because h ...more
C Sirisha
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You know when you read a book series, you become invested in the characters. So much so that when one of these characters suffers a life-changing event, we feel it to our core. In Surrender To Love, that's exactly what happens to Princess Shayla SuMatra and as a reader of this series who has grown to love these characters, her suffering during her kidnapping is difficult to read sometimes. But, Shayla is strong and a warrior. With the help of her co-pilot and romantic interest, Anthony Garrison, ...more
Lizabeth Scott
Dec 12, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
This was an incredibly moving story to write. I went into the story thinking it would go one way. I mean Shay is a wacky fun loving princess. Just like her mother she didn't fit into the normal princess box. In fact she delighted in smashing the box and tossing it out.
I was a bit worried how my readers would accept Shay being captured and going through all the hardships she had to endure to get to her HEA. The responses from readers touched by her story have warmed my heart.
Shannon Peeples
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shay is fierce, independent and unprincesslike! From word one, Liz Scott pulled me in with her descriptive characterization and story telling. This is my favorite of all of hers I've read. So many twists and turns. You can read the larger series, and should, but this story will hook you,if you aren't already, on the series. ...more
Pat Creveling
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shayla and Anthony have many challenges to overcome before they get their happily ever after. She is kidnapped after a plane crash. He rescues her.They have a separation when she finds out her father hired him to protect her.I have read everything Lizabeth Scott has written and this is by far my book!!
5 Stars!!!!!
Sue Longoria
Oct 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg! The emotions in this book are so high that you just want to cry. Lizabeth out did herself with this book. If you lived the previous ones then you will love this one more.

Shayla and Anthony's story took a toll on my emotions with the best results at the end.

Bravo Lizabeth Scott on another fabulous book!!!
Ashley Jasper
Nov 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Royals and romantic suspense? Yes please. That was exactly why I made Surrender to Love my first read from Lizabeth Scott.

I liked the witty, fun and easy banter between Ant and Shayla. Their friendship was clear but what wasn't so clear to them was the feelings they were both harboring for one another. But all of that was short lived when a standard mission takes a tragic turn. My heart was in my throat the whole time reading what was happening. And even more so after things were 'resolved'.

Th
Melissa Young
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading Shayla and Anthony's story. Lizabeth Scott writes novels that just draw you in from start to finish making it impossible to put down even for a moment. Liz has a way of bringing her stories to life in a way that leaves you smiling and laughing through all the good and crying through the tough moments. I love the playful banter and strong connection between Shay and Ant.

Shayla shows incredible strength after going through a traumatic experience. She doesn't realize the
Susan Breckenridge
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lizabeth Scott has another winner in the Royal Heirs series! This one is the most intense and emotional one so far involving the Princess Shayla. The story starts with the spirited Shayla piloting a cargo plane that is forced to make a crash landing in hostile territory. While escaping with her co-pilot Lieutenant Anthony Garrison they are attacked and Ant is shot, left for dead while Shayla is taken captive Miraculously he survives and leads the rescue effort months later after she’s finally lo ...more
Brittlynn
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I shy away from any story involving military or any other type of government agency it's just not my jam but with that said I could not resist the allure of this beautiful little gem it was page after page of intrigue, passion, vivid details, and dynamic characters that are so relatable you can't help but become emotionally attached to them and what they're going through I had to force myself to slow down while reading just so I could fully absorb the chemistry between these two and prolong the ...more
Charlotte Isaac
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, this book had everything I wanted in a book. I couldn't put book down once started.

I loved Anthony and Shayla together, Anthony might of met Shayla under lies. But when it all comes out. Anthony has to fight to be there for Shayla, but they finally find their way to each other.

I can't wait for more of this series. I highly recommend this book.
Judith Q
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The third in the series, Princess Shayla is serving in the military and has been partnered with Major Anthony Garrison. Lizabeth surprised me with this one, the beginning is nail biting. The story is full of emotional highs and lows. As always though, Lizabeth gives us it’s a story of how love heals. You really need to read this book, with tissues (you’ve been warned)
ronda davis
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Emotional Read

The journey for Shayla and Anthony has many highs and lows! Liz Scott tackles some very emotional moments in their journey! Their HEA is perfect! Hope we get to see more of them in other books!
MARY NAPOLITANO
Jun 14, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Patience

I love how Shayla has to face her demons. She has to dig deep within her soul to learn to live again. I'm so glad she has Ant to help her. This book has helped me face some of my demons.
Cathryne Slaughter
Wow! This Story Will Blow You Away!

Talk about the unexpected...this story is certainly that. Honestly, still trying to digest it myself. Frankly, this isn't an easy read so be warned. There is love and a happy ending, but it takes a while to get there.
Geri Hoffman
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Jane
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What more could I ask for? Romance, action, family and conflict, this story has it all and its worth the wait. I couldn’t read this fast enough and was begging for more!!
Patricia Verrinder

Wow
Amazing show of strength, Beautifully written. This story moved me to tears. I read cover to cover as I could not put the book down. Thank you Lizabeth
Kelly Williams
Oct 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ant and Shayla's story was great. The story has lots of action and then lots of heaing. Any helps heal Shayla after her kidnapping. He has worked as her bodyguard for years and she didn't know it. ONce she is rescued and finds out she feels betrayed. Then from there her family gets invovled to have him come back to help her heal. From that point on their relationship starts to build. Great story and good read. ...more
Lorie
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
Princess Shayla skips to the beat of a different drummer. 4 years in the military seems uncharacteristic of a princess but not for Shayla. Anthony is her copilot and they have the hots for each other but they never do anything about it. Bad people, horrible accidents and changed lives turn their worlds upside down. From the outside looking in everything should be getting better and in some ways it is and then again it’s not. Twists, turns and love make this a great read.
MelodiousBookNotes
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You know when you read a book series, you become invested in the characters. So much so that when one of these characters suffers a life-changing event, we feel it to our core. In Surrender To Love, that's exactly what happens to Princess Shayla SuMatra and as a reader of this series who has grown to love these characters, her suffering during her kidnapping is palpable and difficult to read sometimes. But, Shayla is strong and a warrior. With the help of her co-pilot and romantic interest, Lt. ...more
Pamela Cross
Jul 12, 2022
Diana Benitez
Nov 15, 2020
Karen Mauro
Dec 22, 2020
Gemma
May 28, 2022

• He Said Together (The Lost Corisis Book 3)
  • Her Best Kept Royal Secret (Heirs for Royal Brothers #2)
  • The Sheik's Siren (Del Taran #3)
  • The Sheik's Redemption (The Del Taran Series Book 1)
  • Sold for the Greek's Heir (Brides for the Taking #3)
  • The Sheik's Rescue (The Del Taran Series Book 2)
  • Her Secret Sheik (The Book Club 3)
  • Bossy Grump (Bad Chicago Bosses, #2)
  • Brazen Bossman (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Unruly Protector (Cocky Hero Club)
  • The Woman at the Docks (Grassi Family, #1)
  • Fearless (The Salvation Society)
  • Sheikh's Purchased Princess
  • Steele (Arizona Vengeance, #9)
  • Think Outside the Boss (New York Billionaires, #1)
  • Flirt With Me (The O'Callaghans, #4; With Me in Seattle, #17)
  • Love in a Small Town (Pine Harbour #1)
  • Riding the Line (Devil's Knights 2nd Generation, #2)
USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Never miss a release! Follow Liz here & sign up for her newsletter to get a FREE ebook:

FREE Series Reading Order: https://lizabethscottbooks.com/readin...

FREE entry into Lizabeth Scott Readers Group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Lizab...

Lizabeth Scott is a USA Today Bestselling author of thirty plus novels. She writes sexy an

The Royal Heirs (7 books)
  • Over Ruled (The Royal Heirs, #1)
  • Silent Surrender (The Royal Heirs, #2)
  • Royal Surrender (The Royal Heirs, #3)
  • Undeniably His (The Royal Heirs, #5)
  • Tempting Fate (The Royal Heirs #6)
  • Failure to Seduce (The Royal Heirs #7)

News & Interviews

It’s hard to believe the year 2022 is already coming to an end. That went fast, didn’t it? Still, there’s just enough time to wedge in a...