Start by marking “Study Dates” as Want to Read:
Study Dates

Study Dates

(Adult Education)

Isn’t three better than one?

Adley Colson has grown up stifled.
When her mother left, running from her strict and controlling husband, that left Adley to take the brunt of his disapproval. When she graduates from high school, she’s counting down the days until college starts and she can escape from his domineering presence.

Her first day of freshman year she runs into one
Kindle Edition
Published August 22nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Study Dates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Study Dates

Start your review of Study Dates
♡Tonya♡
Aug 23, 2020 rated it liked it
3 stars

Short and a bit of steam. If you like stories with multiple partners, this involved three men and one woman

-no other women/men drama
-no violence
-no pushing away
-no sharing before
-virgin heroine. While it’s made clear they never shared before, it’s not clear if they are virgins
-epilogue 10 years later
Darlene I read WAY to many books
This was pretty fast pace and low steam.

Adley has a jackass of a father who has been taking out his cruel ways on her because her mother left them. Now shes finally on her own in college but that man still bosses her around. No friends still listening to what he wants she just wants to have freedom. And enters Triplet brothers!! Giffith/Harvey/Wright they are already spung and seniors already making plans to keep Adley with them. Taking this slowly as they can to ease her into their lifestyle.
Nova
Aug 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am voluntarily reviewing an advanced reader copy of this book.

Adley has spent her life living under her father’s rule, never allowed to choose for herself and that includes what she is studying in college. While she dreams of becoming a teacher her has her signed up for business course after business course. She knows if she was to defy his wishes she would be cut off not only from his paying her tuition fees but also losing the last member of her family that she has. But her life changes whe
Victoria Weston
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is part of a new series Adult Education and this book is a beautiful, sweet romance read and a real Insta love romance book that if you love love, then you will love this story.

Adley has had things quite tough especially more so after her mother left and it was just her and her father. He is a very controlling man and all she wanted to do was make a better life for herself. Even when she goes to college he is checking all the time, even telling her what she can and cant study at colleg
Sandy Nikolas
Aug 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Three plus one

This was a cute story about unconventional love. Adley has lived a sheltered life. Adley’s dad was smothering her and her mom. Adley goes to college and meets three great guys. Sweet story with some steam. Great epilogue.
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Well, well, well. Hold my Kindle while I fan myself! Study Dates, Shaw Hart’s latest novella is a sexy, sweet, naughty little read that you will not put down until finished!

Adley is starting her first year of university and is looking forward to it. She finally gets to live her life free from her father’s interference - or so she hopes. Things are off to a rough start when he manages to extend his control even from a distance and forces her to do his bidding.

Griffith, Harvey and Wright are trip
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Study Dates is a book in the Adult Education Series. The Adult Education Series has six authors writing standalone stories. Study Dates is a quick read, it can be read on lunch break. Harvey, Wright, and Griffith are triplets. They are in their last year of college. Their parents passed away when they were eighteen and left them with enough money that they won't struggle. They are super sexy and could have any girl they want on campus but they are looking for the one they can all share. Even tho ...more
Alison
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don't usually love menage books- but I loved this one! Study Dates by Shaw Hart is a menage with hearts- four to be exact. I usually find menage books to be so far from reality that I cannot relate. These characters seemed believable and I just fell in love with them all and really rooted for them. So if you are into Romance- give it a shot. You might just have an eye-opening experience.

Tracey
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a good steamy book that included multiple partners each character has what our leading lady needs and I enjoyed reading how the story unfolds.
Georgia Mouzouros
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Sweet and sexy RH from Shaw Hart! Who can resist hot as hell triplets wanting to give one women everything? Not Adley! Beaten down Adley catches the eye of one of three triplets that wants her for himself AND his two brothers as there forever girl, now to convince Adley that she wants the same thing with them! A non conventional love story with an organic love between them all, all the feels we have come to love from Shaw!
lf
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She gets a whole new type of education when going to university

Study Dates by Shaw Hart is the sixth book in the Adult Education series, with each book by a different author. This is the story of sweet, innocent and very controlled Adley Colson. She is eighteen and just entering her freshman year at Troian University. This is her first opportunity to spread her own wings as her father is very controlling and has been even more so since her mother left when she was thirteen leaving Adley with him
Melissa Mendoza
Aug 26, 2020 rated it really liked it

"Part of me knows that he's trouble but I still find myself hoping that he's right and that we will see each other again."

4 Triplet Stars!!! Steamy, quick read, I'm still fanning myself over here!

Adley has just started at a new college and she's not very excited about it, due to her controlling father and not letting her major in education. She happens to bump into Griffith one day and they both exchange flirty banter but that's it. Griffith heads home that day to talk to h
Brandi
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adley has lived her life under her father's thumb. Never once being allowed to do what she wants, how she wants. It's so bad, that the only way to attend college was by taking the classes he dictates. He never takes her wants into consideration; one toe out of line, and she'd be cut off forever. Enter Harvey, Griffith and Wright Sanders; triplets who have never been closer. While each one was studying what they wanted in their personal life, they were in agreement that they wanted one wife to sh ...more
Archana
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lauren
First things first; I really like the cover of this book!
Study dates is a novella in the ‘’adult education’’ series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline enjoyable. Adley has just started college when she meets Griffin and his brothers. They make her happy and safe. Will she let her controlling father ruin that?
The chemistry between G
Cheryl Svec
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adley is a strong young lady, just itching to get out of her father's control. Finally at college, but he is still have a grip on her as he will not allow her to study what she wants. On campus she runs into Griffin, a handsome man starting his last year. What she does not know yet is he has two brothers and they are close.

When Harvey and Wright see Adley, they know that she is the one, now it is let make up her mind. This is a sweet and hot story of making sure the one you love is well taken ca
Syd Springer
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This was a super sweet book. Adley has been living under her father's strict and overbearing rule for years but now she is at college and trying to find some independence. The Sanders triples have been on looking for the one woman who will be theirs. This is a little bit of drama with Adley's father but the Sanders brother do nothing but help Adley build herself up and helps her stand on her own two feet. This was a fantastic short RH with a fantastic HEA that left my heart melted. I would highl ...more
Charity Esparza
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shaw Hart is amazing! I'm not a great fan of poly relationships, but this one is incredible! Adley is sweet, a bit shy, hardworking, and browbeaten by her father. She looks at college as an escape from her controlling father, but never did she expect to meet someone who capture her attention ..... let alone three! Wright, Harvey, and Griffith are triplets, entering their final year as Adley enters her first. All three are smart, driven, built, and adamant that Adley is the only girl for them. Fu ...more
Mulan
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such a hot & steamy must read novel!. The chemistry between Adley and triplets Harvey, Wright and Griffith was ultra hot & steamy, that I'm surprised the pages didn't go up in flames! The story line was cute and sweet for the most part. For such a short read, it was very well thought out and well written, and didn't feel rushed at all. This was a great additional to my library!

I received a free advanced review copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a fair and honest review.
Granger McGringot
Shaw hart and menage. I think this was the 2nd book from Ms Hart on menage. This book still have those sweetness and warming nuance of falling in love with sweet caring alpha Hs. Though the setting was between college students with so many insecurities and uncertainties issues swirling around, the story plot was already taken care of it nicely. The smuttiness was bit limited compared to her shifter series, but it was still definitely quite a treat.

Virgin h
MMFM, No MM
Epilogue few years after
HEA,
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
5 Stars aren't enough for this hotness!

Adley had a tough go at life, being raised by a strict single dad, she wanted her freedom. What she got instead, was a new life with some hot triplet brothers that steamed up my kindle, and made me yearn for more!

Griffin, Harvey and Wright know they found the woman of their dreams when they meet Adley. But can they convince her that they are all she needs in life?

This was a super quick read for me, mostly because I was so into these characters and wanting
Stacie Mcelrath
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good thing definitely come in threes!

Adley had a tough life with her domineering jerk of a father. She was hoping college would be a better place for her. Griffith, Wright and Harvey are triplets that lost their parents freshmen year. They are looking for their "one". Adley is that lucky "one". She needs someone to love her for herself and the guys want someone to love. As you can guess a sexy time was had by all!
Within The Pages Book Blog
Aug 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
This quick read from the upcoming Adult Education: The Series, has an interesting storyline that peaked my interest from page one. One girl who catches the eye of triplets and what they will do to make her theirs. The instant attraction between Adley, Wright, Harvey, and Griffith is scorching and the scenes are hot!! The only issue is it felt rushed and incomplete, that something more is needed. Nonetheless, it’s an enjoyable read and I look forward to more of this series.
Ashley Henagan
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I definitely did not know what to expect with this because the ménage seem different than Shaw Harts other. But it was definitely on par with the other and did not disappoint. I love the instant obsession they all have and was not disappointed to say the least.

Leslee
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shaw Hart gave us the cutest, sweetest menage romance. Adley is just the sweetest girl, she deserves to have three wonderful guys who want to love and protect her. The guys, Griffith, Harvey and Wright are triplets and yet different in terms of personality. It was great, sexy and romantic. An awesome way to spend an evening, highly recommend!
Kristianna
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book! You felt so bad for Adley but she was so strong despite her overbearing father. And the Sanders brothers boy were they hot, protective and devoted to their girl. I selfishly wish there was another epilogue but overall a great book!

T♡
3✯

°Virgin heroine
°No mention of heroes' sexual past
°Multiple POVs
°Free of OW/OM drama
°No separation
°No cheating
°No push/pull
°Intimate scenes only between the MCs
°Epilogue: 10 years later (view spoiler)
Lauren Stockdale
Aug 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was a short and sexy novella! I really enjoyed reading the dynamic between all of them❤️ The epilogues were really cute and I wish it was longer🥰

Melissa  Adams
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a book this was. This author is new to me and I really enjoyed this book. The story was well written, slow burn but full of anticipation. Loved it!

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This is a short reverse harem with hardly any drama. Adley finds what she’s looking for in her three triplets as soon as she starts school. I love that there’s no drama and they recognize who she is as soon as they see her. It’s sexy and sweet.

• Principles of Love (Adult Education)
  • Seduced by My Bully (I'm Yours, #3)
  • Dusk Before Dawn
  • Testing Her Professor (Sister Switch, #1)
  • Teacher's Pet (Adult Education)
  • His Siren (A Steele Riders Family Novella #2)
  • Only Tonight
  • Make Me a Match
  • Teaching Rowan (Claimed, #2)
  • Forever Her Cowboy (Always, #1)
  • Wicked Ways (Hunky Halloween)
  • Scarred Hero
  • Only Her
  • Assisting Her Boss (Sister Switch, #2)
  • Beauty Tempts the Beast
  • Heat (Gimme, #5)
  • Home for the Holidays
  • Protecting Her
Amazon Top 100 Bestselling Author Shaw Hart writes short, sweet, and steamy romances. Looking for some flirty, feel good reads? Then check out her books on Amazon!

Website: www.shawhart.com
Newsletter: www.subscribepage.com/shawhart
Facebook:www.facebook.com/shawhartbooks
Instagram:www.instagram.com/authorshawhart
VIP Group: www.facebook.com/groups/645983902537855/
Pinterest: pin.it/6Au9vED
Bookbub: www

Adult Education (6 books)
  • Belle's Curves (Adult Education)
  • Teacher's Pet (Adult Education)
  • Principles of Love (Adult Education)
  • Rebel Teacher
  • Pick-Up Playbook (Adult Education)

News & Interviews