Start by marking “Her Every Move” as Want to Read:

Her Every Move

He’s a cop trying to stop a serial bomber. And she’ll stop at nothing to clear her own name.

When a deadly bomb goes off during a climate change debate, librarian and event coordinator Jackie Santoro becomes the prime suspect. Her motive, according to Detective Avery Wick: to avenge the suicide of her prominent father, who was accused of crimes by a city councilman attendi
Kindle Edition
Published February 9th 2021 (first published February 2021)

To ask other readers questions about Her Every Move, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Every Move

Start your review of Her Every Move
"Avonna
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

HER EVERY MOVE by Kelly Irvin is an edge-of-your-seat Christian romantic suspense by a new to me author that I could not put down.

A bomb goes off at a library sponsored climate change debate in San Antonio.

Jackie Santoro, librarian and event coordinator loses her best friend in the bombing and yet still becomes a prime suspect due to her family’s past. Detective Avery Wick has doubts about Jackie’s guilt, but he also cannot exoner
Mary Jackson _TheMaryReader
Feb 02, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021
Did the librarian plant the bomb? You have to read the Irvin's latest suspense novel to find out if Jackie was the one to place this bomb at her own event.
You can never go wrong with Irvin's books she is a master story teller.
This was a 4 star book you can not miss. I recommend it.
The Mary Reader received this book from the publisher for review. A favorable review was not required and all views expressed are our own.
Deanne Patterson
Feb 21, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Deanne by: cnnamongirl@aol.com
Librarian and event coordinator Jackie Santoro is the suspect at her own event. She has planned this climate change event bringing in a full house. Then the deadly bomb detonates. Was her event just a front for the revenge she had planned?
The author's suspense books always have me guessing. The tension builds quickly in this fast paced thriller keeping me on the edge of my seat til the end!
Very talented author I always look forward to reading her books.

Pub Date: 09 Feb 2021
I was given a compli
Jan 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This book made me keep turning to the pages to find out who the bomber is. This is a new author to me and a genre that I don't normally read, but I really enjoyed this book! There was a lot of suspense entwined with a lot of drama! I definitely enjoyed it! I loved that she was a librarian as well. Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for the arc. The opinions are my own ...more
Patricia Bradley
Her Every Move kept me up reading way too late! Kelly Irvin has outdone herself in this romantic suspense novel! One thing I loved--Jackie's unwavering faith. Even though she questioned God, she didn't lose her faith. This contrasted with Avery who had seen so much of the bad side of life and struggled with his faith.

Jackie is a strong character and determined to find out who was framing her family in these bombings. Kelly Irvin filled the story with twists and turns the reader doesn't expect. A
Sara Wise
Feb 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
** “She refused to let the doubt in. Without faith, she had no weapon big enough to stand against this enemy.” **

Kelly Irvin delivers another incredible romantic thriller with “Her Every Move.”

Jackie Santoro, adult collections and event coordinator at San Antonio’s Central Library, is excited about the climate-control debate she has planned — until a bomb goes off, killing several important people in her life. And when Homicide Detective Avery Wick thinks she might have something to do with it —
Maureen Timerman
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021

Kelly Irvin gives us a fast pace thriller with so many surprises, and yet you wonder whom is going to survive to the end!

We have a young woman Jackie Santoro who work at the San Antonio Central Library, and among other duties is an event planner. Which is what she is doing as the book opens with a blast, yes, a bomb goes off and among the casualties is a life long friend and then she becomes a suspect.

Then we meet Detective Avery Wick, and he is doing his job as he investigates Jackie, but with
Jodie (Geauxgetlit)
A bomber is attacking San Antonio’s government officials during large events. Jackie, the female protagonist, is a well known librarian who happens to be the daughter of a man facing white collar crimes, that ended up committing suicide.
The detective on the case initially suspects that Jackie has something to do with the bombings to seek revenge over her father.
Through the course of events he becomes smitten with her and seems to not be able to set boundaries. Is Jackie the one who is bombing
maiaisreading
Feb 16, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
HER EVERY MOVE by Kelly Irvin

A librarian main character? I definitely want to read it. Together with Avery, a homicide detective, they try to uncover the real killer. This book doesn’t waste it’s time. After reading just a few pages, the first bomb explodes. The varying persons of interest have kept me turning page after page. So many unanswered questions. Lots of suspenseful events that made me put it down a couple of times. There are some vivid descriptions too of the explosion aftermath. I fe
Lori
Feb 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this fast paced sit on the edge of your seat thriller!
I think in my opinion this is the best one yet!
Irvin has added the right amount of faith elements and I really enjoyed watching God at work here.
I loved that the characters were realistic and flawed. No one isn't perfect. Not even cops but I know that most do their best.
I think that my favorite thing was the guessing as to who dun it. I thought I had guessed correctly but even I was surprised at the end. It wasn't who I thought it was.
Liz (Quirky Cat)
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021-reads
I received a copy of Her Every Move in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Her Every Move is a thrilling mystery written by Kelly Irvin, one that is infused with both romantic suspense and Christian Fiction.

There are times when it feels like the hits just keep on coming. Jackie Santoro is the prime suspect in a bombing – as it's believed she's attempting to avenge the suicide of her father. She knows of her innocence, but it's going to take more work to convince everyone else of that fact.

Irene S
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an excellent suspenseful novel about possible domestic terrorism set in San Antonio. Jackie Santoro was so focused on preparations for the library forum that she didn't think about the backpack that she passed on to the caterer. When a bomb exploded, Jackie knew she needed to pass that information on to authorities. Knowing Jackie's family history, Detective Avery Wick knew that she not only was a witness but also a prime suspect with thoughts of revenge. When more bombs go off, Avery do ...more
Anne - Books of My Heart
Feb 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 7arcs, 2021, coyer
This review was originally posted on Books of My Heart

Review copy was received from NetGalley. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

I enjoyed the fast paced action with a slow burn romance in the background. Her Every Move had plenty of mystery with a broad range of investigations at a frantic pace to try to prevent further deaths.  The world is richly built with a large cast of characters.  Our main characters are Jackie and Avery.

Jackie works at the library
Barbara Tsipouras
Relatable characters, suspenseful story, a developing relationship, family dynamics and a librarian as lead character depending on her faith - what else would you need?
Meagan Myhren-Bennett
By Kelly Irvin

For more than a year Jackie Santoro has lived under the cloud of her father's crimes. Crimes that have moved Jackie to the top of the list of suspects when a bomber targets San Antonio and the very people who accused him.

Detective Avery Wick has a feeling about Jackie but he needs evidence not just a gut feeling to remove her from the person of interest list. Though she is on his personal person of interest list. Regardless, someone has San Antonio in their sights.

A
Floyd
Reading is a gift. I read when I can’t sleep
I read when I’m sad. I read when I’m happy.
Reading gives me joy,
takes me places I’ve never been,
and I learn things.
What person wouldn’t want that gift?”

(Her Every Move, p. 343)

Though it opens a bit slowly, Her Every Move becomes a heart stopper as Jackie Santora, San Antonio Public Library librarian, and SAPD Detective Avery Wick stumble among the various suspects who may be placing bombs around the city. They have identified three or four, but could i
Debbie Rozier
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
About the Book:
Jackie Santoro is the adult collections coordinator at the Central Library in San Antonio, Texas. She loves her three cats, her books and her Lord.
Planning programs is part of her job and after what Jackie thought was a successful program featuring a debate about climate change, a bomb explodes killing 5 people including Jackie’s best friend, Estrella.
After finding and moving a backpack with a San Antonio Spurs logo from the front of the auditorium before the debate and the fact
Stella Potts
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a must read for Kelly Irvin fans. I would never have figured out the whodunnit in this one. So many twists and I was frustrated right along with Avery, the Detective, at not being able to come up with even a good suspect for the bombings. There was so much loss of loved ones in the book that it was a little heart rending. But I quote Jackie, Remember this life is only a season the good stuff is yet to come. I loved the way the author wove in God and faith into the story and the way the r ...more
JoAnne
Feb 07, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read my review on NovelsAlive.com by clicking on the link and is also posted below:

HER EVERY MOVE is a mystery/romantic suspense with a lot of references to God and prayers. There are a lot of injuries, death, and destruction and the race is on to find out who is setting off bombs in public places in San Antonio, Texas, and has it out for local law enforcement as well as local politicians. There are a lot of twists and turns as one of the lead detectives o
Susan Lantz
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kelly Irvin’s new romantic suspense, Her Every Move, is everything you would want in a riveting, edge-of-your seat story. I was hooked on the very first page.
Librarian Jackie Santoro becomes a suspect in several bombings that took the lives of two of her friends as well as several prominent political figures. Detective Avery Wick has doubts about her guilt and is torn between investigating leads and protecting Jackie.
Despite attacks at several events, the library’s biggest fundraiser, the Catr
Lana Spelliscy
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kelly Irvin has written an high octane page turner. A dangerous killer is loose in San Antonio, anyone could be the next target and time is running out to figure out who it is. The characters leap off the page, bringing the adrenaline pumping with each new clue they find and risk they take to find the killer. And will they find each other at the same time? A great mix of action, danger, and romance.
Jackie loves her job at the library. Helping another person find joy in the pages of the perfect f
Emily
Feb 07, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book through the GoodReads First Reads giveaways.

This is my first Kelly Irvin book and I enjoyed Her Every Move. I read the book very quickly and could easily have done it over a wintery weekend in front of the fire. The book is set in San Antonio, Texas and begins when an unknown "terrorist group" sets off a bomb during a climate change event and the main suspect is a librarian named Jackie Santoro. Even though one of Jackie's oldest and dearest friends perished i
Margaret Yelton
Feb 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Her Every Move by Kelly Irvin, was a action packed book from the start. This was a new author for me, and I really enjoyed the book and the storyline. This was a hard book to put down once I finally got around to reading it. I will certainly be reading more books from this author. I would certainly recommend this book to others.

I received an ARC from NetGalley and the publisher and #partnerincrimebookvbt was under no obligation to leave a favorable review, all opinions expressed here are my own.
Rachel Kokes
Her Every Move is a contemporary suspense novel written by Kelly Irvin.

Summary: Someone just blew up the building Jackie Santoro was in. She survives, but is immediately labeled the prime suspect in the attack.

Detective Avery is determined to find out who committed this horrific crime. Everything points to Jackie-but did she do it? He has to move fast to follow the clues-before more people die.

My Thoughts: If you are looking for action, this book is jam-packed. If you are looking for any type of
Valri Western
Feb 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this thriller set in San Antonio about domestic terrorism. It's a romantic suspense in some ways but the romance is light, in my opinion. Jackie is a librarian who likes to push the envelope somewhat and sets up a climate change discussion at the library. A bomb goes off and therein begins a reign of terror as the bomber terrorizes San Antonio until his/her demands are met. Detective Avery Wick and a host of other law enforcement people are going to solve the case but they first f ...more
Mandy
Feb 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Loved the fast pace and premise of this novel! The suspense kept me entertained and the plot was great. I found the chemistry lacking for the romance, I had a hard time fitting the two characters together romantically, but enjoyed them individually. Overall, a great read!
Erin Laramore
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars for this romantic suspense novel by Kelly Irvin. This book follows Jackie Santoro, a librarian extraordinaire event planner, whose most recent event is bombed, killing her best friend and several others. Avery Wick is the detective on the case and he is taken with Jackie, even though he considers her a person of interest in the case. The plot thickens as the person responsible reaches out to the media and makes threats to bomb again. The police are racing against the clock and Jackie c ...more
Connie
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so happy that I get early copies of Kelly's books from her publisher in exchange for an honest review. I'll get that out of the way from the gate. Please don't let that change your reading of my personal thoughts on this book. It's a privilege to be able to express my love for this author.
Her Every Move blew me away in the last few chapters! I did not expect the outcome, I never ever guessed!!! The plot was THAT good.
Other traits of the book that made it a 5 star for me was a very strong an
Nicole
Feb 08, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great mystery by Kelly Irvin. She keeps you guessing on the the bad guy while weaving in a little romance.
I received a free copy from NetGalley and the Publisher. Feedback is my own with no influence from anyone
melissa
Feb 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book from netgalley! I love this story and the character's and the cover! I can not wait for more books by kelly.. ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Unknown Threat (Defend and Protect, #1)
  • Obsession (Natchez Trace Park Rangers, #2)
  • Lethal Intent
  • Active Defense (Danger Never Sleeps, #3)
  • Trial and Error
  • Network of Deceit (Amara Alvarez #2)
  • The Escape (US Marshals, #1)
  • When Twilight Breaks
  • Three Missing Days (Pelican Harbor #3)
  • The Thief of Blackfriars Lane
  • All That We Carried
  • Relative Silence
  • Hours to Kill (Homeland Heroes, #3)
  • Backlash (Capital Intrigue, #2)
  • Beauty Among Ruins
  • A Cowboy for Keeps (Colorado Cowboys, #1)
  • The Moonlight School
  • The Robin's Greeting (Amish Greenhouse Mystery #3)
Kelly's newest Amish romance series, Amish of Sky Country includes Mountains of Grace, followed by The Long Bridge Home, and Peace in the Valley. The series explores Amish communities in northwest Montana and how they are impacted by wildfires.

Her Every Move, her latest romantic suspense novel, debuted in March. Publishers Weekly called it gripping suspense and said, "loving descriptions of San An

News & Interviews

“Reading is a gift. I read when I can’t sleep. I read when I’m sad. I read when I’m happy. Reading gives me joy, takes me places I’ve never been, and I learn things. What person wouldn’t want that gift?” 0 likes