Start by marking “You'll See” as Want to Read:
You'll See

You'll See

Kindle Edition
Published August 1st 2020

To ask other readers questions about You'll See, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You'll See

Start your review of You'll See
Barbara’s Booknalysis
You'll See is written entirely is written in the first person, through the eyes of Cass. And I really liked her. She’s a surgeon who is going through a tough time. She has issues that she needs to resolve, but we follow along with her as she discovers her strength as the story progresses.
Something I really appreciated about this story is that it addresses mental health issues and the effects it can have on a person and how they live their life. I thought that aspect of the story was really well
Lost_in_her_bookland
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐞⁣
𝘈 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴⁣
⭐⭐⭐⁣

Now this isn't a bad book, and certainly not a bad review, in fact I strangely quite enjoyed it. I connected really well with the characters and felt invested in their story. However where was the rest of the book? I spent many a time confused, time periods jumped with little explanation, the story evolved without description, and my goodness was it impossibly cryptic. ⁣

Now I am the first to believe in love at first sight, but Cass and
Rebecca Phillips
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I signed up to the blog tour for this book knowing nothing about the author. I was intrigued by the synopsis as it sounded like a wonderful book. I then discovered that is has been self-published by the author and what a gem of a book this is!

Cass Wilkes and Gaby Diaz are friends who met at university in London. Both are surgeons, Cass staying in London and Gaby moving to San Francisco to work.

Cass is on sabbatical and Gaby invites her over to work on a prosthetics project with her. Although qu
Bianca Duthie
Dec 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I finished this last night and I have to say I really enjoyed it. When I started it and saw it was set in a hospital and all these relationships happened between the staff I thought ooh how very Greys Anatomy! Like the show it didn't disappoint.
I had a couple of critiques - 1 being that things snowballed very fast in Cass's relationships, 2 being that the ending felt very rushed - I cant really say more about this without giving away massive spoilers but I just felt that there was some story mi
Corrie Anne Stacey
Dec 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a beautifully written debut novel about Cassie Wilkes and her road to recovery after suffering with anxiety.
- As soon as I started reading I was immersed, I couldn’t put it down. Consumed it in two sittings.
-The character development is really good for a shortish book, I got a crystal clear picture of what kinds of people they are and the relationship dynamics between the friends.
-Garret and Cassie are made for each other, I love the way their relationship moves seamlessly, without words
Lisa's Reading
Dec 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the kind of book that you start to read and immediately like the characters. The longer you read the book, the more you can’t put it down. The main character, Cass, is taking a foreign medical assignment. She arrives in America to work with her best friend, Gaby.

They are truly wonderful friends and love working together and helping young patients. Cass is drawn to her friend’s neighbor, Garret, who is also good friends with Gaby’s boyfriend. The four of them are all doctors.

The relations
Bookshortie
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cassie Wilkes is Dr who has moved to San Francisco when her best friend Gaby asks for her help to run a prosthetics programme. So Cass takes what she thinks is a short break from her job in London to help Gaby. She also meets Garrett, Gaby’s colleague who also works at the hospital. Garrett is broody and a little cool towards Cassie, but as they get to know each other it becomes clear that Garrett really likes Cassie. Once the broodiness disappears he is just sweet and adorable and the chemistry ...more
booksbytheboats
Dec 10, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!

I found this one to be quite slow starting but once I really got into it, I didn’t want to put it down. I literally read all but 30 pages in one evening.

I really enjoyed the medical vibes as a huge fan of all things medical (#greysfan) I got absorbed in this quite quickly. I loved all the characters, especially Garret. Although if I met him in real life I’d probably run a mile!

Predictable in the way this genre of book tends to be but with other elements explored including a really in
Ruth Choppen
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
From the minute I started reading this book I was hooked to the point I read the whole book in one sitting. The beautiful cover reflects the wonderful and beautiful writing style of the author. Whilst predominantly being a love story, the novel also touches on the subject of mental health. The subject matter is approached in a sensitive and subtle manner that conveys the intended message sensitively. The novel is sort and my god so much is packed into the story I was genuinely disappointed when ...more
Celeste Cruz
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book was amazing. It had ups and down, but it left me wanting more. I would like to see a continuation of the story. And it left me some questions so please if you have read it message me because I got questions and need answers. I recommend it. It is romantic and it has some comedy in it. It will also make you cry so have a tissue box available. To say in short this was an amazing reading. And brighten up my mood. Some confusing parts but nonetheless amazing. I think the author did a g ...more
Lesley
Dec 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved the beautiful colour and design of the cover.

This was a really enjoyable book. It has friendship, romance and touches on mental health.  I liked how the author approached this subject in the book.

The friendship between Gaby and Cass comes across so well with lots of funny moments. The characters of Mike and Garrett are great as well.

I don't want to say too much and give away any spoilers but a lovely read which I give ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars. I'm glad to have found a new author to read.

I was gifted a
nicola mckenna
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
At the beginning we learn of Cass, she moves to a new city where she has a new job, she learns about friendship and romance along the way, soon she starts working with another doctor who is called Garret and soon they are a couple and continue into a whirlwind of drama, untill cass has to make a tough decision. I enjoyed this book, it has great characters and plot which flowed really well and help to keep you focused. I liked how this book addresses mental health issues and their effects on ever ...more
Jane Hunt
Dec 14, 2020 rated it liked it
This story is a contemporary medical romance with well-developed characters and a relatable medical theme. It's an easy read, relatively concise and fast-paced. The friendship to romance trope progresses quickly, but this is understandable given the time the couple have together.

This book is the perfect read to escape to another world with believable characters and a popular medico-romance theme.

I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.
Daisy Hollands
Jan 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. The cover is pretty but it doesn’t really give anything away about the story inside. I guess this would be considered chick lit, but that doesn’t mean it’s disposable or frothy. It’s filled with detail and nuance, well written characters and smart pithy dialogue. It’s not a huge book so if you read at a similar speed to me, you’ll finish it in a couple of sittings. This would make an excellent gift for any of your female friends or relations.
Bailey Vogstad
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book had me so invested, it is a must read. I loved every page. The Authors style is amazing, also was left on some good cliff hanger on great chapters which kept me wanting to read more. I cannot wait for this author to write more as I will be one of the first in line to purchase.
Bookswithtiff
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was so amazing the writing was beautiful and I really love the friendship between Cass and Gaby such a beautiful story I really wanna read more haha I wanna know what happens next.
Thank you Jessie Bhaird for gifting me a copy.
Definitely recommend everyone go get a copy.
Hailey Hutzul
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! I couldn't put it down.
It's a steamy read and I really enjoyed all of the medical references.
I can't wait for Jesse to release something else!
Kelly Szijarto
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this novel. It had a great flow & build to the characters. It didn’t take long to get into the main story line & keep me reading to find out more. I’m excited for the sequel!!
Robyn Davies
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really don’t know where to start with this book review. I felt that it reminded me a lot of Greys Anatomy, at first because of this I struggled to get into the book however once I did I really struggled to put it down. I do feel like at some parts in the book I was questioning whether I had missed a page as the book would mention things that I hadn’t read. I did fall in love with Cass and felt like she was a really positive character who did a lot for everyone else even if it was hurting her. ...more
Charlene
Dec 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
When starting this book and realising that it has a medical side to it, I was unsure as it isn’t usually something that I like to read about, but once I got into the story I could not put it down (in fact I read this book in one sitting!) It touches on mental health and finding yourself in a very clever way. I really want more from this Author, this book was a lovely surprise to me and I really recommend it.
Niamh Burnett (Mrsbookburney)
Dec 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
How far would you go to help the ones you love? How far would you go to prevent them from feeling pain? Now, how far would you go to save yourself?
Life was supposed to be straightforward for Cass Wilkes. After finishing college she’d secured a job that most dreamt of, but never came close to. Her career as a surgeon would be her identity, her armour. Her rank would speak for itself so she wouldn’t have to. But what happens when a crack forms in the life you’ve built? When something completely ou
Emma Reynolds
Dec 20, 2020
Amrit Walia
Dec 18, 2020

• Create Your Own Calm: A Journal for Quieting Anxiety
  • The Mirror Souls (The Mirror Souls Trilogy Book 1)
  • Keep Walking, Rhona Beech
  • The Lighthouse Keeper's Daughter
  • Journey with Grace: Finding Freedom Through a Transformed Life
  • A Tale of Two Shoes
  • An Ivy Hill Christmas (Tales from Ivy Hill)
  • The Killing of Tracey Titmass
  • The Vagabond Mother
  • The Lost Truth of April Dark
  • The Kindness of Strangers
  • I Left the Room Burning
  • The Sowing Season
  • The Water's Edge (The Claudia Series Book 1)
  • What the World Needs Now: Trees!
  • Twinkle