Start by marking “My Beautiful Sin” as Want to Read:
My Beautiful Sin

My Beautiful Sin

(Fallen Saint #2)

Everything Ellie thinks she knows is about to change.

Despite his dangerous past, billionaire Devlin Saint finally has Ellie Holmes in his life—and in his bed. Yet shadows still cling to Saint, obscuring his dark secrets and the confidences he swore never to reveal.

An investigative reporter, Ellie is certain the man she loves hasn’t told her everything. And when she st
Published January 26th 2021 by Martini & Olive

Start your review of My Beautiful Sin
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
After everything that happened in My Fallen Saint, Devlin and Ellie's relationship is stronger than ever. She discovered one of his worst secrets and she remained by his side in the end. However, the mystery of Mr. Saint is far from over. Devlin has made it clear that he has so much more to reveal, but that he'll be keeping his secrets close to the vest. And while Ellie tries to let it go, to be happy with the status quo, she's a reporter and answers are her bread and butter. Not to mention ther ...more
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We're back with Ellie and Devlin.
This book starts basically right the minute we left them in the first book.
Remember? They're in bed and Ellie just received that weird little text warning her ... about who Devlin really is? To stop her research? Or something more personal?
We'll find out. And our darlings will argue a lot about who will be finding out. Ellie the reporter or Devlin the rich guy with connections everywhere.
Plus there are still some secrets that Devlin is not sharing. He says it's
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Nov 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
I really like that we got some quality time with Devlin and Ellie as a couple in book 2. Now that Devlin had decided he can’t live with out her, we see more of these two side by side against the danger.

You don’t really know if the danger is about Ellie stirring up the past or that it’s made public that she is dating Devlin. You also get a sense of an enemy from within.

I had it narrowed down to two possible people and was a bit surprised by how book 2 ended. I like that it wasn’t completely pred
Nov 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC received from the author

Well, at the end of the previous book My Fallen Saint we see Devlin and Ellie with a happily ever after...for now.

There are strange text messages, cars trying to run people over, a mysterious writer, friends who maybe aren't friends. There's lot of back and forth, yes we're together, no maybe we aren't, yes I love you, maybe it's not the right time. Plus more digging into her uncle's past.

Again we end with a happily ever after which was more that the last book, but
Erin Lewis
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Star Review of My Beautiful Sin (Fallen Saint #2) by J Kenner
It was good to be back with Devlin Saint and Ellie Holmes. As I have come to expect from Ms. Kenner the writing was strong and the story she wove, drew me in and kept me riveted from the first to the last chapter. Firstly if you haven’t read Fallen Saint then STOP, you need to read that first.
I fell hard and fast for Devlin Saint (I just love the name), he ticked all the boxes for me. He is a man who cares deeply and has fallen f
Joelle
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another winner for us in this ongoing series. This story was filled with heart and soul and emotion. The characters were wonderful and a swoon-worthy character like Devilin and his alpha ways. What's not to love?

Secrets and pain and hurt and a mystery waiting to been solved and clues hidden in plain sight. I loved that Devlin finally accepted that the fact that he and Ellie were meant to together no matter the risk come what may. I loved that even though he still had secrets that he held close
Sandy S
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars-- MY BEAUTIFUL SIN is the second instalment in J. Kenner’s contemporary, adult FALLEN SAINT erotic, romantic suspense trilogy focusing on former police officer turned investigative journalist Ellie Holmes, and billionaire investor Devlin Saint. MY BEAUTIFUL SIN should not be read as a stand alone as if picks up after the events of book one MY FALLEN SAINT.

SOME BACKGROUND: Ten years after the death of her uncle Peter, former police officer turned investigative journalist Ellie Holmes r
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
"A woman he would always fight for, even if it meant fighting her."

This series is getting better and better and deeper and deeper. As you find out the answers to some of your questions more things get revealed and then you have even more questions. In the meantime, back at the ranch...oh wait, that's another story. Back in sexy Devlin's Saint's bed, yeah, that works better. I wish I could share that part, but it's something you need to read for yourself. As well as...back against the wall...
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
BRVW

I fall more and more over Devlin Saint....however you come to find out more of the secrets and there a lot that gets unravel. Have you ever met a Saint in disguise? Well you have him front and center!

Ellie isn’t off the hook either. She has secrets of her own and when they collide with the present, can she and Saint ever get to be free? The story has a slow build up, but you have to be patient because before you know you will be hit with angst and a bit of danger. The ending surprised me. I coul
LianaReads blog
Dec 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My heart hurts for these two characters!
After the edgy cliffhanger of the first book in the series, My beautiful sin carries on with the twists and angsty moments that kept me guessing and even doubting myself for all the theories that I had about how and why and who would want to destroy this beautiful second chance romance and even if I got a few answers, I need the next book ASAP because my heart is broken for Devlin and Ellie and only their happily ever after can mend it.
A must r
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
"The angst, the mystery, the suspense that keeps you on the edge of your seat. So many unanswered questions, even with a few more answers from the first book, there is so much more that needs to be fleshed out. Add to that the secrets Devlin is still keeping from Ellie, their relationship, a whole lot of uncertainty with futures hanging in the balance, the supporting characters and their connections that lead to more eye-opening revelations and add pieces to the puzzle.
I cannot wait for the conc
Christine Galletly
A brilliant follow on book that featured the story of Devlin and Ellie

This was a very well written book, it was well developed and the characters were fabulous.

This is a book that doesn't fall short of action and romance and it is one that will have you on the edge of your seat - I loved it!

It is another 5 star read for me from this author - very highly recommended!
WycEd Reader

Check out our full post for MY BEAUTIFUL SIN on Wicked Reads.

Reviews by the Wicked Reads Review Team

Avid Reader – ☆☆☆☆☆
M/F Romance

This is the second installment of the series. You need to read book one first, because this book begins where book one left off.

We get to see Devlin try and figure out if his secrets are going to be too much for Ellie to handle. He's juggling his present, the future, and his past, but when things start to collide, Devlin will have to hope that everything doesn't fal
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon | Apple / Nook / Kobo / Google Play

Devin's all in finally. He's got his love back and this time he's not letting her go.
"His El. His love. His light."
He's still holding secrets, though, and Ellie's naturally nosey nature is going to have her searching for answers. Will what she finds have her running from him? Or will she realize that their love is strong enough to keep them anchored, even through the storm that is sure to come?

Finally, Ellie and Devlin settle into a
PP's Bookshelf
J. Kenner always brings an interesting and fascinating mix of action, suspense and romance in her stories. My Beautiful Sin is deliciously dirty and seductive with complex emotions and layered characters. And of course, one of the best ever alpha hero!

Ex cop and presently reporter Ellie has reunited with her childhood love and her soulmate after so many years. That man has a new identity now as Devlin Saint. The enigmatic billionaire and philanthropist. But his past is full of dark secrets those
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Mystery, secrets & revelations ... enthralling

MY BEAUTIFUL SIN
, book #2 in J. Kenner's FALLEN SAINT Series. If you have not read book #1, Fallen Saint, DO NOT PROCEED ANY FURTHER. These are not standalones and must be read in order to fully appreciate the story of Devlin Saint and Ellie Holmes.

Mystery, secrets, drama, action, betrayals, suspense, twists and turns, love and passion ... Julie Kenner brings it all, ensuring this is an UNPUTDOWNABLE book. Devlin and Ellie have found each other again
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
My Beautiful Sin picks up right where things ended in My Fallen Saint. While Ellie has discovered some information about Devlin’s past there are still many secrets and unknown things about the man.

I loved that despite everything Ellie and Devlin’s relationship continues to progress and they continue to grow stronger together. But there is also still that factor of Ellie wanting to know more and find out everything she can about Devlin and his secrets that he is staying quiet about for now. I lo
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
project_20201128_1901512_01
This was equally exciting as the first and I can't wait for more, full REVIEW & TEASER on my Blog -> CLICK HERE
Marybeth
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is Book 2 in Devlin and Ellie’s story and it just keeps getting better! I love this story and I appreciate so much how this book literally picks up right where the first one left off. It doesn’t skip a beat and sucks you right back in immediately! The danger, intrigue, romance and passion all blend together into a smooth story that has had me hooked from the beginning. It would seem like Devlin and Ellie are meant to be but can it last? Will the secrets he has still been keeping finally be ...more
Ruthie Taylor
Jan 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the second book in the series, and there is no question at all that you must read book 1 to get to grips with what is happening here.

Ellie is having quite a hard time coming to terms with her head and her heart where Devlin is concerned because the revelations keep coming. Overall though one gets the feeling that the blows can keep coming, but they will sort it out, because their history and the trust they have i
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
J Kenner did not disappoint once again and delivered a story that was captivating, addictive and sexy!
Ellie and Devlin are married and we get to know both characters more in depths.
Its a love story that will frustrate you, tease you, torment you, take you on a wild, crazy, ride, and not let you go until you hit The End.

LOVED IT!

*arc provided for an honest review
Tracie R
Jan 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
The second book in Fallen Saint, My Beautiful Sin picks up from the end of My Fallen Saint. An intriguing story, of seconds chances, revelations, and connections. The characters continue to evolve along with the dynamic story. It does end in a cliffhanger
Kangan
Feb 05, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: action, rich-heroes
Very predictable
Debby
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Devlin and Ellie - not everyone gets second chances! But is the risk worth it! The continued story of this sizzling couple with secrets and dangers in their path! Will they ever be totally free and safe from the past? Hmmmm... some things are worth the risk!
Booksobsessive
Jan 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars ... So many things going on. Sometimes I felt
A little Lost ...

Devlin and El don’t really excite me, i hate to say it but I don’t feel that special spark but I did grow to become fonder and I feel the further in this story I got the more and the more drawn in I got the connection grows on me.

when I hit 35% I found I couldn’t read quick enough ...
What are the secrets he’s keeping ?
There’s just this urgency to know more and the story becomes so much more than just about Devlin and Els
Avid Reader
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Beautiful Sin (Fallen Saint #2) by J. Kenner
5 stars
M/F Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is the second installment of the series. You need to read book 1 first, because this book begins where book 1 leaves off.

We get to see Devlin try and figure out if his secrets are going to be too much for Ellie to handle. He's juggling his present, the future and his past, but when things start to collide, Devlin will have to hope that everything doesn't fall apart.

Ell
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
8We meet Alex (Devlin) and Ellie in the previous book. They were able to get their second chance at love. Poor Alex had to leave her to save her life in the past. He had to kill Alex off and start a new life. Ellie had to decide whether she could forgive him for leaving her plus his sins.

I'm hoping she is able to mature in this book and not flip flop like she did in the previous book.

This book can be read as a standalone. She gives you enough information to understand what happened previously.
Jodie
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ohhh i was so exited to read this book after reading book one I fell in love with characters in book one and as there’s only a few main characters I feel like the books about all of them not just a couple and you get to know all the characters which I’ve really enjoyed in this book.

Devlin is happy so happy he has got back the missing piece of his heart but how long for?? Will El be ok with not knowing all his secrets?

Ellie is so happy so what Devlin has secrets that doesn’t matter she’s got her
Erica
Nov 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don’t know if digging up the past is worth it at times but it seems if Ellie believes it’s worth it. The entire book is full of secrets, half-lies, drama, a little jealousy and mystery messages. It takes you through the ringer about who to trust and who not to trust. Sneaky suspicions and disturbing pasts. I think that’s why I gave it four stars. Yes, it’s a page turner but majority of the book have me questioning every character and it drove me crazy. Devlin is still a sexy mystery but in the ...more
Deborah
Nov 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So good! Once again Ellie and Devlin bring life to the pages. The mystery, friendship, danger and romance all lead to great writing!

J Kenner has held me captive to these wonderful characters and I can’t wait until My Cruel Salvation comes out! Outstanding!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Bloody Vows (Lilah Love, #5)
  • When He's Bad (Walker Security: Adrian’s Trilogy, #2)
  • Dawn (Dangerous Web, #3)
  • When He's Dirty (Walker Security: Adrian’s Trilogy, #1)
  • Dark (Dangerous Web, #2)
  • Dare To Stay (Dare Nation)
  • Dangers of Love (The Scottish Billionaires Book 5)
  • And I Love You the Most (This Love Hurts #3)
  • Submission Impossible (Masters & Mercenaries: Reloaded, #1)
  • Wicked as Lies (Zyron & Tessa, #1; Wicked & Devoted, #3)
  • The Stud Next Door (Frisky Business, #3)
  • Man in Love (Man in Charge Duet, #2)
  • Heart of Fire (Blood of Zeus #2)
  • Hard to Hold (Play Hard #2)
  • Escape With Me (The O'Callaghans, #3; With Me In Seattle, #16)
  • Strangers in Love (The Scottish Billionaires Book 4)
  • How to Get Lucky
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y

Fallen Saint (3 books)
  • My Fallen Saint  (Fallen Saint, #1)
  • My Cruel Salvation (Fallen Saint, #3)