Start by marking “To Redemption (Whitsborough Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
To Redemption (Whitsborough Chronicles, #4)

To Redemption

(Whitsborough Chronicles #4)

If I ever find my way to redemption,
I can only hope the path there was worth it.
I want to believe it'll be worth my weary body and tortured mind.
A place filled with peace and forgiveness.
But if it's not...
I hope I find my way right back to where I am,
Because I may be weary, my mind tortured, and my soul black...
But my heart is full and I am surrounded by those who love me.
Kindle Edition
Published September 30th 2020

To ask other readers questions about To Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Redemption

Start your review of To Redemption (Whitsborough Chronicles, #4)
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

"To Redemption" is the fourth book of the "Whitsborough Chronicles" by the author C.A. Rene. Told in multiple perspectives , get ready to meet Emmett, Tristan and Adri once again!!

I am so happy to read the conclusion of this series. This has been an amazing ride for me and these characters are always going to stay with me !I am glad that everyone got their happy endings and it had been a long time coming!

There was a lot of character develo
Ada
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the 4th book in the Whitsborough Chronicles series, and I would give it more than 5 stars if I could.

C. A. Rene has rapidly grown on me and I cannot wait to read more books written by her.

What a ride this was, and the twists, and the epilogue, I can't wait to read Ivy's story, I don't know what to expect for her, but most probably our minds will be blown up, muahahaha🖤🖤

To Redemption follows the final part of Ember and Vin's story and the path to their happy ever after. The plot cannot
Christy Bailey
Mar 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely 100% Amazing!!!

This Author was new to me but I decided to give her books a try and boy am I glad that I did! This series rocked my dark and twisted heart. Pure perfection even with all the emotional parts thrown in. It took some real talent to make this story what it was!

This world had a web of lies that came together like a pretty little puzzle. I loved this family so so much! Even through I wasn't sure how to move on from some of the gut wrenching heartbreak I still wouldn't give th
Amara
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My heart!

Whitsborough Chronicles has been such an amazing journey of darkness, vengeance, and justice. I love this series. It has everything a good series needs - a strong kick@ss FMC, characters that are absolutely unforgettable, and a plot that thickens and twists enough to keep you guessing until the very end.

C.A. Rene is a brilliant storyteller and gives voice to the struggle between justice and vengeance. It's bloody, gory, and raw... and it is what I love most about series like this.

Defin
Nicole Hale
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finally the final book of Ember and Vins story and I was totally not prepared!! The way C.A Rene writes these characters and storyline makes me so attached to this series and I never wanted it to end!

And what an ending it was!! We finally got all the answers to our questions!! I really never wanted it to end! This ending couldn’t have been more perfect for these characters!! I will definitely miss them all!!
Jocelyn H
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The blood flows and wrongs are righted in this action packed conclusion to this amazing series. I was surprised continually as secrets were revealed and we lost people we had come to love. I 100% reccomend this series and promise you will fall as deeply in love with these crazy characters who don't let a bit of murder and mayhem stop them from loving their family and living their best lives. ...more
Angie Cottingham
Have you ever read a series that just had you so emotionally hooked that you felt all the good, the bad, and the ugly? This is one of those series for me.
Watching the characters struggle when they discover truths and walk through things that no other teenagers should have to face can shatter you. This series shattered me in the best way. I loved everything about it from the storyline to the characters. I could read this over and over again and never get tired. I was grabbed hook, line and sinke
Autumn
Feb 15, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Man what a ride.

This series is bananas. Each book was just a little bit different. I slightly wondered how it would all piece together.amd for the most part it absolutely did.

We had some seriously concerning moments for our characters here. And omg some seeeecccrreetttssss revealed. Like I was unprepared for the different emotions I felt during this book. I'm still reeling.
Well Read Nursing Student
As always C.A gives me everything I need!

I would read C.A Rene even if she re wrote the bible!

Ana Elena
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
C. A. Rene's writing blew my mind away! From the phenomenal details dispersed throughout the story, to the incredibly deep and robust characters, to the unique storyline… this book gave me all the feels! ...more
Amber Nicole Nicole
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Like all of you I could not wait for this book, the first 3 books left me with such a hangover. I can honestly say this book did not disappoint I couldn't put it down.

All of our favorite characters are back to finally purge this town of all its evil and boy does it get bloody.

Not giving spoilers but some scenes made me laugh hilariously, cry unashamedly, and had me biting my nails clinging to the edge of my seat in worry.

So many twists and turns will keep you on the hook for more.
Will Ember fin
Miranda Tyndall
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Epic ending!

This was an epic ending to these stories! Full of love, heartache and of course, blood. A lot more twists in this final installment
Katie
May 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What.A.Ride!!!

Holy crap… my emotions have been through the wringer. I laughed, and I cried… questioned my sanity. 🤣 But it was all worth it! Thank you for such a great read!

🤔 Did we ever find out which of them was the eldest? 😆
Sille
Feb 06, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the fourth book in the Whitsborough Chronicles, and the conclusion to Ember's story. This book ties up all the stories from the last three books, and we get this epic ending for Ember, Vin, Travis, Emmett, and Adri. This was another great read in this series, secrets are revealed, and Ember finally gets her vengeance. This was dark, twisted, intense, suspenseful, action-packed, raw, gritty, emotional, dramatic, and seamy! ...more
Lucid Quill
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-reads
No, I have not been sitting on this book for weeks like a coward. Okay, I lied. Again. Travis hit me hard, I needed a minute to recoup. Like, I'll never be the same after this series. No one will. But like the book says, "I need my pain to be worth the journey." We have been through it. Death, life, resurrection... No matter what we did we never knew what was coming. And I loved every moment of it. Watching this crew expand and blossom has been utterly epic. We've seen them take and deal damage ...more
R.E. Bond
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I did not see all these twists coming!!! What an awesome end to an amazing series!!! These characters are lodged into my soul and they aren't letting go! The character growth in these books is amazing and I loved seeing so many broken people come together and repair each other as a whole. I highly recommend this series, and I cant wait for the next series to see where everyone is down the track!! Well done C.A. Rene, this series blew my mind! ...more
Kristen
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-read-favs
C.A. RENE!
YOU 👏🏻 FUCKING 👏🏻 NAILED 👏🏻 IT 👏🏻

I am so goddamn overwhelmed with emotions finishing this book and series!  The way C.A. wrote this series, it tore me apart in the most brutally beautiful way. I felt a connection to each and every character and they each left an imprint on me.

𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑆𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦. 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑖𝑔𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑑.

To Redemption is the final book in the Whitsborough Chronicles. This is the closing
Gina Brown
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I did a review of the whole series not realizing I needed to do one for each book but thats ok because I had not finished the whole of this last one and my life is changed forever. The ending could not have been better and I sat there for a while just feeling so many emotions. I loved the epilogue. It was tastefully done and it encompassed everything I wanted and the questions I might have had were answered.
In this last book you see the final culmination of this family that she crafted from the
Bookiechick  Reviews
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First and foremost I love their familial dynamic. Their banter, their chemistry and how they seem to pick up on each other on different levels is amazing.
I have loved the journey through this series and this book was the perfect conclusion.
Everything came out in this book, secrets revealed, dots connected and ties revealed. When all was said and done my mind was blown. I have absolutely loved the unraveling of this mystery. The suspense and anticipation it created led to an exciting and heart
April Davadi
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
To Redemption is 5 amazing fucking stars!

Being able to read this story as it all unfolds with all the corruption in the town of Whitsborough .. with every single character some how being intertwined together by their filthy families past doings. The crazy twist that you DONT SEE COMING . To Ember and her amazing family purging out all of the evil to cleanse the town and make it their own . This story was amazing .

C.A. Rene has an amazing way of taking characters from talking in her head and turn
Evelyn Jane Thorne

To Redemption is the fourth and final book in Whitsborough Chronicles by C.A. Rene. This book picks up after the messed up ending of Finding the Light. It is narrated from the dual POV of Ember and Vin with flashbacks to Then. This book had more twist, more turns and even more secrets than any of the other books. I found myself on the edge of my seat waiting to uncover the juicy secrets of Whitsborough and I definitely was not disappointed.

I have loved watching Ember, Vin, Travis, Emmett and Adr
Libby
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Whitsborough Chronicles has been a brilliant read and what a journey it’s been with these 4 books! What a crazy and thrilling ride CA has taken us on, it’s been dark, vengeful, bloody and lots of justice has been made..

In typical CA fashion, she stole my heart and put my emotions through the ringer with the final book of this series, I was on the edge of my seat and as much as I wanted to savour this book I devoured it in one night 😭

This series is everything! And I love all the characters wi
Murphy
Nov 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emberlise Craven. The girl who changed the town of Whitsborough. The girl who walked into that school and changed not only her life but the life of so many others.

This book finishes off the first generation and it was a W I L D ride! It ties up all loose ends and gives us all the answers we wanted. It even ended in a 10 yrs later epilogue that we all wanted and craved.
I truly enjoyed this series so much! This was a great ending and I can’t wait to read about the next generation!

Ember is still
Beatriz Patricio
Holly shit. We finally know the full story, and I can tall you that I wasn't expecting most of it. The amount of secrets, violence, blood, deaths and affairs that happened in that town is astonishing. And I'm so proud of Ember for tacking down every single one of the corrupt and criminal people that lived there. She made sure to create a town worth of living and growing with her beautiful family. A family that grew so much since the beginning, despite the all the uos and downs, they came out str ...more
Tash  Soul Sisters Divine Moment with Books
I can't believe this series is over!!!!!! **Insert ugly crying emoji here!!!

Book 4 and the final book of the Whitsborough Chronicles and what a crazy ride it was! All of our questions are answered, blood is shed, murder is committed, steamy scenes galore (along with some questionable ones hahaha) and of course more than a few twists and turns that were totally unexpected.

Of course it wouldn't be a typical C.A. Rene book without her killing someone off that makes me want to scream!!

That epilogu
Mariana
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wish you could've seen how happy I was reading this. As the past books, it had its ups and downs but I was happy since the moment C.A. told us the conection Travis and Ember had. As you might know since book 3 I think I've found my favorite and the character I want to protect at all costs.

It was amazing to finally understand a lot of things that happened in the past three books and to finally have the closure we all deserved.

For some reason C.A. have this gift to make plot twists I don't think
romance_in_the_country
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a ride. The Whitsborough Chronicles has been wild AF and I am so honored to have been able to read early. Dark, gritty, dangerous, and sexy this series will not disappoint!

The conclusion to this four book mind f*ck is perfect! You will be completely broken and then brought back together.

I highly recommend all of C.A. Rene’s work and I can’t wait to experience all she has coming! Just a trigger warning again: these books get crazy dark. Just keep that in mind if you have any triggers!
Brandy (this_b_loves_books)
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stars: 5/5
Heat: 5/5

To Redemption is the final book in the Whitsborough Chronicles by C.A Rene. This was an outstanding ending to an great series. It had all of the typical Ember violence we have come to love, some crazy hot sexy times, some major heartache and even some laughter. It has a plot twist thrown in that even caught me by surprise. I totally didn’t see that one coming! I love that shit! I adore the family unit these characters create and the unwavering loyalty. It is what makes this s
Rosa Dunahue
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To Redemption is the final book to the series and you won’t be disappointed. C. A. Rene didn’t disappoint us with this book. All the characters come together and bring down the evil in town. They also get their happy ever after. I’m not going into what they going to get through but let says To Redemption will not only answer your questions but give you everything need to finish the series. C. A. Rene has written a great series with wonderful characters. Please remember a lot of triggers are in t ...more
Jacqueline (on brand)
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well well well, who’s all kinds of messed up and speaks to my black withered messed up soul!!?? C.A. Rene obvi.

This woman had me whispering WTF to myself about Eleventy-Seven times not just in this conclusion but the whole series!!!

Do you like murder, mayhem, shenanigans, and definitely sex!!??! Than this series is for you.

C.A. Opens mores threads throughout and then burns them off at the end. I think she ended it perfectly and I’m claiming Carm as one of my baby daddies!!!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Diver's Heart
  • Violent Tendencies
  • Ignite Me (Watch Me Burn #4)
  • Endure the Pain (Maura Quinn #2)
  • Beautiful Deceit (Watch Me Burn, #3)
  • A History of Violence (A Violent Agenda, #1)
  • Anarchy (Hades, #2)
  • Gangsters and Guns
  • Irrevocably Damaged (The Breakout Crew, #2)
  • Don't Fear the Reaper (Watch Me Burn, #6)
  • Ricochet (The Rapture, #1)
  • The Fight In Us (The Four, #4)
  • Wicked Empire: A Dark Mafia, High School Bully Romance (Knight's Ridge Empire Book 3)
  • Perfectly Jaded (Watch Me Burn #5)
  • Queen of Quarantine (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep, #4)
  • Immoral Confessions (Boys of St. Augustine, #1)
  • Badly Behaved
  • Embrace the Darkness (Maura Quinn #1)
Join my readers group on Facebook!

Whitsborough Chronicles (4 books)
  • Through the Pain (Whitsborough Chronicles, #1)
  • Into Darkness (Whitsborough Chronicles, #2)
  • Finding the Light (Whitsborough Chronicles, #3)

News & Interviews