Start by marking “Ensnared (Sea Dragons of Amber Bay #2)” as Want to Read:
Ensnared (Sea Dragons of Amber Bay #2)

Ensnared

(Sea Dragons of Amber Bay #2)

When I arrived in Alaska, I thought I signed up for a simple IT job.

I didn’t think I’d have to create a massive magic spell with my funky witchy powers – for a village of sea dragons, no less.

But here I am. Surrounded by my family’s mortal enemies, trying to learn spells most five-year-olds can perform, and getting flustered over guys who turn into mythical beings.

The wor
Published September 30th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Ensnared, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ensnared

Start your review of Ensnared (Sea Dragons of Amber Bay #2)
Cat Hoffpauir
Jan 11, 2022 rated it really liked it
3.9 stars.
So.
This series is both slow, and somehow, also fast.
The relationships are moving along quickly, well, most of them are, but the storyline is just now really starting and so is one of the relationships?
It’s a weird combo for a trilogy.
I expected the story to pick up the pace much more in this second book but nothing really of note happened until the last chapter or so.

I’m still on the fence about this. It’s not my favorite for sure.
There’s a lot that’s just a little off about it.
Raquel
Sep 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I immediately devoured this book because I needed to know what happened after the cliffhanger from Tempted!! And it did not disappoint!! Without giving too much away, this book carried forward the momentum from Tempted and was all sorts of sweet, sexy and erotic! (Rated R for very descriptive romance scenes) Props to Ashwood for writing those erotic scenes, they're written very well! Skye also delves into magic abit more while learning she's not quite the dud her family thought she was. Her male ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story picks up right where Tempted left off with Skye having the most perfect experience and then it all turned to crap. Jack is unconscious and Ty is furious what is a girl to do? Aiden is being his usual stand off the self. This story had me ensnared from the very beginning with more suspense and drama. Will Aiden finally give into his feelings for Skye? Will Skye finally be a productive member to the magical community? What will happen when the community Skye is starting to settle in to ...more
Erin Figueiredo
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The plot thickens!!

The plot is thickening in book 2! The story continues to have me fully captivated right from the very start all the way to another whopper of an ending!

There is more suspense, more twists and new characters that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster ride and on an adventure that will capture your heart and leave you begging for more.

And don’t forget that this story also has lots of steamy and intensely erotic moments that will have you fanning yourself and leaving you
Sian’s Reading Adventure
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ensnared by Zoe Ashwood
Sea Dragon of Amber Bay #2

The second book in Sea Dragons of Amber Bay series will be Released on the 30/09/2020!

“With each breath, my heartbeat slows. I become aware of the cold winds brushing my cheeks, of Skye’s firm grip on my hands. A bird squawks somewhere in the forest, and I smell the earth damp, rotting leaves beneath our feet. Then I feel her.”

I dived straight in to this book as soon as it landed in my inbox. I just needed to know what happen with the cliffhanger
Lauren Erzsebet
Jun 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
SD Jericho
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's safe to say that I am besotted with this series.
In reviews past I have made my feelings about mid-series books very clear: I find that they very rarely pack a punch or add their own magic to a series; often, they're only there for some development and to hopefully keep a modicum of momentum going.

That being what it is, I loved Ensnared. Adored it. As much as I loved its predecessor.
Ensnared will never be the high maintenance middle child who goes around bemoaning "Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!
Toni Glitz
Jun 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr, rh
Steamy PNR RH. I read this in a few hours and already want more

This is the second in a completed trilogy set in the wilds of Alaska. This is a Paranormal Romance and Reverse Harem series and has very descriptive scenes of sexual interactions between the four main characters; three males and a female.

This book picks up right where Tempted left off. Tech-witch, Skye is settled at Amber Bay. With Aiden’s help she’s beginning to get control over her magic and her life is looking good. Things are go
Ines
Jul 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book picks up right after the cliffhanger in Tempted. Skye had an amazing experience with Jack and Ty, but it ended with an unconcious Jack and a furious and scared Ty. With Skye's status as a witch revealed, all four of them need to find a new balance and trust. Pretty soon Skye finds out why Aiden really hired her, making it even more important to find a way to use her powers for the good of the sea dragon village.

I am extremely happy that this series is multiple POV, because it makes it
Diane
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE TRILOGY
I voluntatily reviewed a copy of "ENSNARED" This is the second book the "SEA DRAGON OF AMBER BAY" it's full of sweet moments, humor, intrigue, suspense, angst, hot steamy and erotic scenes, danger, twists that make a real page turner.
Skye learns more about her magicial poweres still trying to control them with the help of her Dragons Ty, Jack, & Aiden she's also learning more about each one of them Ty & Jack are falling for her but Aiden still holds back not admitting how he truly feels about he
Melissa
Mar 22, 2022 rated it really liked it
Jackie
Oct 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
not quite 4 & 1/2 stars.
I definitely enjoyed this book & stayed up way to late on a weeknight to try to finish. It held my attention & I would have picked up book 3 immediately afterward if it was out. The world building is sort of learn as you go, because the characters know their own histories (dragons versus witches) but not really each others. They are both trying to hide their existences from each other for past prejudices that led to wars between them. This does have a cliff-hanger ending.
Eliza
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Loved this sequel, couldn’t put it down and now I’m eager to read the next in the series. Watching the characters grow over the course of the book as they come to terms with secrets that have been kept from each other, incidents in the past was fantastic and heartwarming. I laughed and cried through the work. I enjoyed it so much, the multiple views was a great window into how each of the characters were dealing with the situations. The plot was great and I can guess where it is headed in the ne ...more
Vita_Nova
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The second book of this series is even better that the first one. More steam, more action, more everything. I was immersed in that world and couldn't put down the book... The story flows, each character is unique, and I love the fact that Aiden has not joined "the team" yet. There are times that I want to hit him so badly, haha, but I do understand that as the leader of the pack, he has responsibilities. When they found the tracker, I was so sure that her sister is not exactly innocent, but it r ...more
Jess
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh, this series is so hot! 🔥 two sexy hot guys.. maybe three 😉😮🥵😜 if you don’t know what a reverse harem story is, this is the perfect one to start with! The cheeky scenes aside, I love this series! The sea dragon concept and the witchy world are brilliant and this author completely hooks you right the way through! The first book in this series was amazing, and I worried that the second one might not live up to it but I ended up devouring this one in a 24 hour period !

If you like the id
HighsAndTheLo
Apr 17, 2022 rated it really liked it
Holy crap I devoured this book. And after the cliffhanger in the first book how could I not?

We were left with Ty, Jack and Skye down on the beach with no one knowing what happened to Jack.

I was so pissed at Ty in this book, I’m just being honest. I get that finding out about Skye was a shock. Especially how he found out. But he had plenty of time to come to terms with it and realize he was acting like a dipshit far before he did. And the adorable ness that is Jack was so sweet. He woke up and
B ~ modern day bookworm~
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second addition (book) to this series and I have to very well done to Zoe Ashwood.

The plot thickens, twists are introduced, the characters personalities are finally fully revealing themselves along with the group dynamic being set up.

There was a lot of personal growth for Skye. This book dived into feelings, throw in some suspense, adventure, and steamy scenes. All around really worth reading.

It did seem to always be turning from one suspenseful situation to the next but that just m
Sep 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book 2 picks up where the first one left off. Poor Skye has no idea what she's done and now Ty is furious with her. Things roll along though and oh how I love Jack's personality. He's just so darn sweet and truly the heart of the group. Aiden fights all the way, but Skye is so patient with him in some ways and in others it's comical. This series has me so hooked. Once I started reading this book, I couldn't put it down. Each character brings their own flaws and strengths and together they heal a ...more
Courtney Linde
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you want to curse your kindle out with an ending like Ensnared did for me then this is the book for you!
We finally got to find out what happened from Tempted and got some super sexy steamy scenes. Skye has come so far again in this instalment of Sea Dragons of Amber Bay and has opened up to her guys.
Ty and Jack have grown into bigger sweethearts and I’m really loving where they are going in their relationships.
Aiden is still in my bad books. He was doing well for a second, then he did a 18
KLynn
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shylee
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic! It started off from where Tempted ended. It was perfect! I am so in love with this series and these characters, that I dont want it to end. I'm excited to get book 3 so I know how it ends, but I dont want it to at the same time haha. This author was new to me when I read book one and now I need to read all of her other books. If they all flow as well as this series, I will forever be a fan. Just amazing! ...more
Klizbeth
Apr 10, 2021 rated it did not like it
DNF 60%

I’m just too mad to finish this book, it really rubs me the wrong way. Ty was mean and cruel...and h forgave him when he didn’t even apologize.

Everyone treats h like garbage except for Jack. Then there is the mm relationship between Ty and Jack. Ty has made it obvious that he loves Jack and h could be trash for all he cares. Who wants someone like that in her harem?

I don’t like the way this book is going and I don’t want to waste my time with it.
Sheila
May 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
Ensnared
I liked this second book about Skye Jones, the Tech Witch and her three men. Skye is learning how explosive and dangerous her uncontrolled magic can be. She is beginning to think that Amber Bay is where she and her old pomeranian, Princess Penny could happily live. Alaska is cold but with three men to keep her warm, it might be ideal.
She must learn to use her special magic to protect the village.
The House Wife's Secret Library
This series is a really good fast-burn reverse harem with some m/m. It's totally worth the read and you can knock it out in a day or 2 if you have nothing else going on. I would highly recommend it. The part I liked most was the focus was on the community not against the whole world/universe/diety/etc that supernatural reverse harems tend to be. This way we got to really know and learn about the main characters and fall in love with them and their clan. ...more
Michele
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So many mistakes!

This book picks up where the first one left off so it starts with a bang. Skye's secret is revealed to the guys and its not the reaction she was hoping for even though they have their secret. I cant wait to see what happens between the village and her family issues.
Rebecca
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Must Read

Holy hades this book was awesome. Aiden needs to figure out what he wants in his life instead of being so undecided about everything. I can’t believe her sister/ family they’re real jerks and so is Devlin I’m sure he was part of most of the issues. I can’t wait for book 3
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book to curl up with it is the second book in the series but is the first one I have read but I will be checking out the rest of the series. I was sucked right into this book and could not wait to see what happened next I would definitely recommend it I did not want to stop reading.
Mysty Sinclair
Feb 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
I personally think that this entire series thus far is a play on the line, "hook, line and sinker" but instead uses the words, "tempted, ensnared and seduced." I haven't read the third book yet but it I am secretly hoping that it plays out that way. I did a whole blog post about the book. Check it out! ...more
TipseyBookReviews
This story picks up right where book 1 left off and thankfully we get a quick resolution to that cliffhanger :) I love a Jack so much and Ty is great too, Adrian - I want to give a swift kick to a few times. His hot and cold attitude can be really annoying, especially at the end. I love that this series is complete and I can just go download book 3 right away - I need more Skye!
Safety Lady
Apr 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Cliffhanger again

Such a good book but totally annoying to end on a cliffhanger. Awesome writing and a good story that really pulled me into life in Alaska. It will be interesting to see how this all comes together without creating a war or someone dying. Still holding out for a HEA ending in book 3. Happy reading.

• Reaper Unleashed  (Deadside Reapers #7)
  • Woman in Demand (Seraphine Thomas #13)
  • All Shot to Hell (Sin Demons #3)
  • Managing Expectations (Artemis University, #9)
  • Rebel Queen (Lost Fae, #3)
  • Night Kissed (Chosen Vampire Slayer, #1)
  • Fallen Queen (Lost Fae, #2)
  • A Crown of Pride and Ruin (The Shadow Walkers Saga, #6; The Seven Realms Saga, #6)
  • All Hell Breaks Loose (Razing Hell, #4)
  • Playing with Hellfire (Sin Demons #1)
  • Wynter (Silver Skates, #1)
  • The Devil's Sin (Dramonia Academy, #1)
  • A Crown of Smoke and Ash (The Shadow Walkers Saga, #2; The Seven Realms Saga, #2)
  • The Kingdom's Crown (Inheritance of Hunger #3)
  • Reaching Answers (Artemis University, #8)
  • Frostbitten
  • Dodging Calamities (Artemis University, #7)
  • Blood Moon (New Moon, #2)
Zoe Ashwood writes sexy paranormal romance for women who believe in magic and true love.

She's in love with the art of making up stories - and making her characters fall in love.

Get a FREE paranormal romance by joining her newsletter !

You can also find her on: Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest.

Sea Dragons of Amber Bay (3 books)
  • Tempted (Sea Dragons of Amber Bay #1)
  • Seduced (Sea Dragons of Amber Bay #3)

News & Interviews