Start by marking “Tempted (Sea Dragons of Amber Bay #1)” as Want to Read:
Tempted (Sea Dragons of Amber Bay #1)

Tempted

(Sea Dragons of Amber Bay #1)

Who knew one small mistake—that just happened to go viral—would result in being exiled from my family and shunned by my coven?

Not me. Yet here I am, in nowhere, Alaska, armed only with a laptop and my Pomeranian.

But even witch magic can’t prepare a girl for the freezing temperatures, murderous moose, or the abundance of hot men.

Jack, Ty, and Aiden walked straight out of th
Published August 19th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Tempted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempted

Start your review of Tempted (Sea Dragons of Amber Bay #1)
Rebecca Dew
Nov 22, 2020 rated it did not like it
Flibbertygibbet

The author spends an inordinate amount of time defining the female protagonist as incompetent. I cannot fathom what motivates a female author writing a book that is supposedly targeting female readers, to dedicated herself to the concept that multiple men become obsessed with a woman who is chronically foolish and totally irresponsible. Skye thinks Anchorage is the only habited place in the entire state of Alaska and it didn’t occur to her to ask where her job was located. She onl
Jolie Vines
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I instantly needed this book the moment I read Alaska, a technologically adept witch, and three gorgeous sea dragons.
It did not disappoint.
Ashwood's writing is light and humorous, and the story keeps up a good pace. I loved her guys. Aiden, the brooding alpha and head of the clan, Jack, the friendly and so-hot sweetheart, and Ty, the swooniest with his sad history. The location is just stunning. I could feel the fresh cool air.
I really can't wait to read the next instalment.
Raquel
Aug 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
First of all, the theme is fantasy romance (erotic) and if you don't know what reverse harem is - look it up for reference to the kind of romantic entanglements you'll be reading about 😋 This is the 1st book in a trilogy.
This story has some very steamy scenes that are rated R.
I am enjoying the main character - Skye, with her witch magic, who is needing some help as she is being shunned by her coven. She is hired by Aiden - head of the village - for her tech skills, and is picked up by Jack to
Courtney Linde
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tempted. Book 1 of the Sea Dragons of Amber Bay by Zoe Ashwood.
Damn! Never thought I’d be tempted (haha pun intended) into reading a book about dragons. BUT I read the blurb and was sucked in from the first page. The characters and plot are going to destroy you in a steamy way! Trust me, you’ll want to jump in on this series and follow along with Skye, Ty, Jack and Aiden!
Tasha
Aug 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book should come with a warning on the front. Like beware; will get you hooked from the start, will make you read until morning.

When I read the blurb, I was immediately attracted to the book. Come on, sea dragons, witches, stunning Alaska, and on top of this a Pomeranian. Seriously, how cool can a book get? Absolutely loved it.

This book has M/F, M/F/M, and some M/M action. The scenes are hot and flow very naturally in the story. The author has taken time for the reader to discover and und
SD Jericho
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
So, don’t judge me, but I do judge a book by it’s cover. This one I wanted to read from the minute I saw the cover: it’s interesting, vibrant, and the little details all over it make it quite enticing. And then I heard there were Sea Dragons and I was sold. Give me a mythological creature and I’m a happy girl!

My second favourite thing when I offer judgement is whether the story makes me feel as good as looking at the cover does. In this instance I was not disappointed. I loved that Skye had some
Sian’s Reading Adventure
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tempted by Zoe Ashwood
Sea Dragons of Amber Bay #1

Book One in Zoe’s New Series will be Released on the 19/08/2020!

“This man, this tortured and scary hulk of a man seemed to be my match. Mama seemed to be right all along; even lost, it looked like we had found our way back to one another.”

Once again, Zoe puts out another amazing book series that leaves me wanting more asap, It’s amazing! This paranormal reverse harlem is hot as all hell and these sexy AF characters and this loving going on!

Skye J
Diane
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ADDICTING SERIES A MUST HAVE FOR SURE!!!!
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "TEMPTED" This story grabs you right from beginning to end its a new series by Zoe Ashwood full of heartache, betrayal, angst, intrigue, suspense, secrets, lies, deceipt, hot steamy scenes, twists that make for a very unique can't put down read.
Skye is a witch exiled from her family and Coven arriving in Alaska with only her laptop and Pomeranian the temperatures are freezing she sees three gorgeous hot alpha males rise from the ocean Ty, Jack, & Aiden like myth
Eliza
Mar 28, 2021 added it
Shelves: reviewed
This was a read that had me going to read a few chapters and the next thing I knew I was ending on a cliffhanger and it was 2 in the morning and I was screaming inside wanting to know what was going to happen next. I enjoyed the work. The multiple views allowed me inside each of the characters and get an idea of how each was dealing with the rising attraction. I loved the plot and am eager to see what is going to happen next. I loved the dynamics of the works, each having secrets they want hidde ...more
Georgia
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed this first book from Zoe Ashwood's new series Sea Dragons of Amber Bay. I believe a story is only as powerful as its characters and Skye, Jack, Ty and Aiden leaped from the page. I love stories where the hero and heroine are immediately drawn to each other, but have to overcome their own fears in addition to external obstacles. If you enjoy romances that are sizzling, magical, mysterious and heartfelt, I highly recommend this book. Can't wait for the next book.

I received a free c
Judy Gittleson Hendrickson
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Things blow up back home and she ends up in Alaska with a lot of bad baggage in her life. Three sea dragons, also with a lot of baggage, get together with her and the explosions begin. There are a lot of funny periods in the book, to keep it lighter and make you laugh out loud. There are also suspenseful moments that keep you glued to your seat. The characters and their backstories are fantastic and the locale is so great. Can not wait to read some more from this author..

I received a free copy o
Jennifer Wertz
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I love Tempted. This book is incredible and captured my attention right from the beginning with fantastic characters and an interesting plot. Full of steamy hot scenes. I love the characters and I am intrigued to see where this series leads. The ending is an incredible cliffhanger that is both satisfying and leaves you excited to read the next book. This is a wonderful new series. I highly recommend this book.
Bre ~ modern day bookworm~
Aug 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Definitely a unique story!

Witches, sea dragons, and threats of bears oh my.
I really enjoyed the beginning of this series.

This book has twist, turns, sad emotions, steamy scenes, and comical moments.

Skye is a witch with a twisted past, of betrayal, rejection, and a desperate need of acceptance and love.
Ty, Aiden, and Jack are sea dragons that didn’t know they were missing anything in their remote Alaskan life.
Putting these two species that have centuries of dark secrets, animosity, and hate toge
Sandi Devlin
Great start to a series

This is the first book in a new series and is a really great start.

Skye gets in trouble and takes a job that requires her to go to Alaska. Her and her adorable dog set off for the wilderness. She meets three guys, all best friends, there while she is working. Their relationship build throughout this book and is really well done.

I really enjoyed the world built here. The books ends on a small cliffhanger and I can’t wait for the next one!
Cheryl Sedman
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book kick of a new series in a great way we meet Skye who is cast out of her clan, and takes a job in Alaska.
When there she meet Jack, Ty and her new boss Aidan. We see Skye, Jake and Ty grow closer to some steamy moments and also we get to see Aidans struggle to keep away from her too but to also try and help her.
With lots of twists we see the book end on a crazy cliffhanger really leaving you wanting more.
TipseyBookReviews
Skye has accepted a new job in Alaska to escape some family issues, but she ends up with more than she bargained for. I like Skye - she’s kind of awkward, smart, and is just doing her best life. It does end on a cliffhanger, but thankfully the series is complete and I can just go download book 2 :)
Shylee
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love it! I love how fast paced it was! She didn't drag it out. I really enjoyed all the characters and the story line. I laughed out loud multiple times, the sexy times where fantastic and so were the teasers! All in all a great read and i cant wait for book 2!

Chantelle Washington
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Exciting start to a new series!!!!

You’re immediately pulled into the story of Skye and what a story it is!!! Intriguing, sexy and magical!! Can’t wait to see where the next book goes and holy ish that cliffhanger had me gasping out loud!!
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fantastic read. Skye accepts a job in Alaska after a mishap with her family puts her in their cross hairs. There she meets the delectable Jack, Ty and Aiden who are also hiding secrets. It's a great RH with a build up and an interesting plot. I volunteered to read this book via Booksprout. ...more
Adricrisuruta
Jan 07, 2021 rated it liked it
I really liked this reading.
Skye is a witch who does not have it easy to start a new life once she is disowned by her family because she does not have valuable magic.
Wanting to start over, she accepts a job in Alaska without knowing that her secret is not safe and that love is around her.
This adventure continues and she promises.
Mandi Petrick
Loved it 💓💓
Rebecca
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Read this book

I cannot believe you ended the book like that that one of the best most screwed up endings if I’ve ever seen one . Awesome book loved it can’t wait for book 2.
Samantha Farrell
Aug 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I can't wait to see what Zoe Ashwood will take the rest of this series. I will definitely be reading the rest of this series. ...more
Dawn
May 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Good build, medium burn

I really enjoyed the start of this story. Like many serials, it ends on a cliff hanger but there was enough resolution for satisfaction. I look forward to the remaining books and exploring other stories by this author.
A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
Book source ~ Kindle Unlimited

Skye Jones was involved in an incident that went viral and now she’s exiled from her coven and shunned by her family. Well, except for her sister Alice. When Skye gets a job offer she jumps at the chance, flying all the way to a remote village in Alaska. Maybe here she can heal the hurts, make some money, and gain new friends. She had no idea she would be falling into a ménage with two nommy men.

Skye has secrets, the men have secrets, and it’s all these secrets tha
Anne
Dec 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Different PNR

I enjoyed this book. I have been having problems finding books that I will want to finish. I could not put this one down. I liked that it did not follow any of the major tropes and there was no bullying. I also have never read about sea dragons so that was a very fun change. Excited to start the next one.
Jess
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tempted by Zoe Ashwood

So I’ve been craving a good RH book for a while and have started a few but I haven’t been hooked by any over the past few months. I won a copy of this from the author on a Facebook comp and freaking hell its had me hooked! This book is SMOKING hot! I love the main character Skye, she has been rejected from a witch clan and is still so unaware of who she is and how her powers work. She meets Ty and Jack who are sea dragons and just so accepting of her, and are all on board f
Erin Knuth
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
More steamy shifter goodness from the very talented Zoe Ashwood! These sexy, sensitive sea dragons stole my heart straight away. Reverse harem is not my thing, but, as always, Zoe writes fantasy/PNR with enough realism to pull me into the world and right along with the characters. I loved the journey Skye and her two men, Jack and Ty, went on together. And Aiden? God, when that alpha finally gives in to what he wants (Skye), it is going to be SO satisfying! The Alaska setting is charming, Skye i ...more
Tiffany
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I won this book through Facebook. I loved the cover and I’ve never read a dragon book before so I was very intrigued!! I can’t believe I won it but I’m so happy I did!! I couldn’t put this book down! The book has a lot of what the hell moments I’ve read in a while!!!! I can’t wait for book two! Hands down it’s a 10 star book!!!
Heather Gilbert
Mar 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
3.5 rounded up

This is a different take on the RH genre, playing with sea dragons this time - though this little witch doesn’t know that just yet. It’s a fast burn, but features only two of the obvious guys, though a third is in the wings. There’s a touch of deception and plenty of secrets, but it’s interesting, if a bit fast. First person, multiple POV, Cliffhanger
« previous 1 3 next »

• Unbound (The Cursed Trilogy #1)
  • Drake's Flame (The Fae Dragon's Harem, #1)
  • Unleashed (The Cursed Trilogy #2)
  • Wynter (Silver Skates, #1)
  • Klutz: Phoenix Down (But Did You Die? #1)
  • Summer With The Wilds
  • Night Kissed (Chosen Vampire Slayer, #1)
  • All Shot to Hell (Sin Demons #3)
  • Peep Show
  • The Magic of Discovery (Emerald Lakes, #1)
  • Black Magic Kitten (Familiar Kitten Mysteries #1)
  • Don't Touch My Men (Legends Unleashed, #3)
  • Wreck My World
  • Bubba Dub Dub (Mischance & Calamity #2)
  • Out of the Ashes (The Hellbound Hellion #1)
  • Home (Finding My Home, #1)
  • Goddess of Pain
  • Cricket (Cricket Kendall, #1)
Zoe Ashwood writes sexy paranormal romance for women who believe in magic and true love.

She's in love with the art of making up stories - and making her characters fall in love.

Get a FREE paranormal romance by joining her newsletter !

You can also find her on: Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest.

Sea Dragons of Amber Bay (3 books)
  • Ensnared (Sea Dragons of Amber Bay #2)
  • Seduced (Sea Dragons of Amber Bay #3)