Start by marking “Own the Eights Maybe Baby (Own the Eights, #3)” as Want to Read:
Own the Eights Maybe Baby (Own the Eights, #3)

Own the Eights Maybe Baby

(Own the Eights #3)

A surprise pregnancy derails a cocky trainer and a snarky bookshop owner’s lives in Own the Eights Maybe Baby, a delightfully steamy romantic comedy from USA Today Bestselling Author Krista Sandor.

Blogger sensations Georgie Jensen and Jordan Marks have plans.

Big plans.

They’re poised to take over the blogosphere as the world’s top blogging sweethearts u

Published September 23rd 2020 by Candy Castle Books

To ask other readers questions about Own the Eights Maybe Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Own the Eights Maybe Baby

Start your review of Own the Eights Maybe Baby (Own the Eights, #3)
Grey's Promotions
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
description
Grey’s Promotions is thrilled to be working with Krista Sandor on the release of Own the Eights Maybe Baby. Sign up here to be a part of its release: Own the Eights Maybe Baby signup
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
3.5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️

This is the last book in the Own the Eights Trilogy. I did not read the previous two books prior to this one and I do not suggest doing it this way. I was able to follow along in the book just fine but I felt I was missing something throughout the book. Jordan and Georgie are surprised with a pregnancy. They are newly married couple with their careers on the climb they were not expecting a pregnancy but are excited to embrace it. It is obvious that Jordan and Georgie are use to adaptin
Jackie Wright
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The final instalment in the Own The Eights Trilogy and what a perfect way to conclude and round the series off, and I have to say Own The Eights Maybe Baby was everything I expected and I loved being back with one of my favourite couples of 2020. This couples life is never straightforward and a surprise pregnancy is par for the course and neither of them have a clue how to handle the emotions of pregnancy hormones or god forbid a actual baby so when friends offer them a farby baby doll to carry ...more
Rochelle
Sep 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book 3 and the final book in the Own the Eights series. Each book can be read as a standalone. Fun read that will have you laughing as you are reading it. Loved Jordan and Georgie. Watching them try to navigate newly married life and their careers and now a pregnancy was so much fun. If you need a pick me up, then this is the series for you. Great read.
Courtney
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Georgie and Jordan thought they had been through so much to get to where they are at now and truly, they really were put through it all. When their story first started off, they couldn’t stand each other, competed against each other, then became teammates having to learn to work together. Little did they know that working together would bring the 8 and 10 together in true love bliss for all the internet to see. Then in their next story they are trying to navigate an engagement, crazy wedding gur ...more
Siobhan
Sep 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Own the Eights Maybe Baby is the third and final book in Krista Sandor’s Own the Eights series, and it was an enjoyable conclusion to the series. In truth, this was a rounded-down three-point-five-star rating with some enjoyable four-star moments.

Own the Eights Maybe Baby has all the crazy that has been present throughout the entire series, ensuring there are plenty of giggles throughout. There’s also some nice development of certain characters, allowing us to see them beyond the entertainment t
Larissa Rye
Sep 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I hadn’t read the first two books in this series but it didn’t detract from the story. It would have been nice to have more backstory to some of the one liners in this book but it was still a good read. I spent most of this book giggling like crazy. These two have had such a crazy life, even I couldn’t believe everything that happened to these two. A sweet, hilarious surprise baby story!

I received an arc of this book in return for an honest review.
BookAddict
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Our favorite blogging couple is back, this time with a baby on the way. They’ve survived goat yoga and latrine shovels, but wait until you see what's in store for them. Of course everything between Georgie and Jordan is a competition, and they wouldn’t be part of the City Beat family without having a pregnancy somehow turn into a competition full if mishaps and shenanigans.

Y'all, this book is worth reading for Georgie's first OB visit alone. I laughed so hard I was in tears and want so badly to
Nikki Swope, nixreadsromace
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun journey. From the first meeting to the last moments of Maybe Baby I have completely fallen in love with Jordan and Georgie. Three laugh out loud books with a lot of crazy ridiculous moments, a lot of amazing characters, some relatable moments (for anyone who has ever had a baby) and whole lot of love! Yes, these books are over the top rom coms but they also are full of so much heart that you can't help but smile even months after you read them.

Okay so there is a little about
Katslovesbooks
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This was the perfect ending for this series and I'm going to miss Jordan and Georgie's craziness so much. This book was everything I was expecting and so much more!!

This book picks up after Jordan and Georgie are back from their honeymoon , and our favourite blogging couple finds and unexpected surprise and after so many pregnancy test and a visit to the doctor they find that they are expecting a little pineapple in the oven.

Of course this book is full of crazy super funny situations and our fa
Melena Torretta
Sep 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Georgie and Jordan's story wraps up with Own the Eights: Maybe Baby. It has been so fun to follow them from first meeting to marriage and now to baby.

This story is full of humor and heartfelt moments as Georgie and Jordan try to prepare for the arrival of their baby. I found myself laughing often as they try to figure out what to do when starting at square one in parenting knowledge. They love each other above all, though, and I liked getting to see this next step in their lives.

While you could
Angie
Sep 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was cute and fun. It definitely had a flow to it because it was gripping one minute and then it slowed down the next but it was still an enjoyable journey. As the last book in the series of three we got to see Jordan and Georgie with their biggest challenge, having a baby. And of course it is made into a competition that is quite comical. I also really enjoyed the epilogue because we got to see where the family is after 6 years and see how happy they all were. I enjoy those types of ep ...more
Isabel Debono
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the final instalment in the own the eights trilogy... and what a perfect ending for this amazing series.
Jordan and Georgie have been one of my favourite couples from the beginning.
But the road to happiness has never been easy... lots of laugh out loud moments and heaps of fun.... but never easy.
So a surprise pregnancy when arriving home after their honeymoon is the icing on the cake.
In true own the eights style, both of them freak out and hilarity ensues.
Introduce Faby.... a baby doll fo
lowkeyreader
Sep 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a continuation to Jordan and Georgia's story as they navigate to a whole new journey, pregnancy and parenthood. Their story was full of laughs and heartfelt moments. I laughed and I just kept laughing reading these two! And their love for each other just makes you swoon. I enjoyed their story immensely!
Rosanna
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ok so very first time reading anything from this author but I gotta tell ya Krista Sandor is funny AF! Like really funny!!
Jordan and Georgie are the Bonn couple!! Funny. Sexy. So in love it’s almost sickening lol!

So this is the third book in the series but the author has so graciously summed up books one and two that you have a good enough background on what happened in those books so that you aren’t lost in this one. I personally didn’t know that there was a book one and two so I am going to
Danielle Robbins
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Own The Eights Maybe Baby is the third and final book in the series. Jordan and Georgie's life is so crazy and funny. This story was full of laughs, swoony moments and a beautiful love story! I love Jordan and Georgie. They were just perfect together!
Nicki  (BooksandChatt)
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to Jordan and Georgie’s story was Everything that I needed it to be!

I have Loved this couple since Own the Eights! The hilarious situations and the chemistry between the two completely makes this story! We’ve laughed and cried, overcome fears (of goats)! Endings are always bittersweet because I could read about this couple forever!

This series is so swoon worthy! You won’t regret reading this! Definitely my favorite romantic comedy of the year!

- received an arc for an honest rev
Emily
Sep 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romcom, surprise-baby
The trilogy is complete. Georgie and Jordan have definitely been on a roller coaster. Life has moved that fast too. They go from hate to love to wedding to baby in a matter of months. Like the previous books, this one is full of fun and lighthearted parts.
Ebonie
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was waaaaaaaay more entertaining than I thought it would be. Even though this book is a part of a series - and you should definitely read the first two books if you have the time - I felt like this book gave enough clues into their overall story that I wasn't missing out on a ton of the series as I was reading.

A surprise pregnancy throws these newlyweds' lives upside down, which leads to a hilarious and pretty adorable story. I loved the funny moments scattered throughout the story ju
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Expect the unexpected with these two because nothing ever goes according to plan! Which is why I love these two! I can’t picture a better way to end this series and though I’m crying tears of joy and from all the laughter I’m also sad to have this end! I have come to love these two and being a Colorado resident I love being able to drive around town and picture places that Georgie and Jordan would love!

I love how quirky these two are but how they own it! They know who they are now and that’s th
Reading  In the  Red Room
This is book 3 in the own the eights Series. Jordan and Georgie had a world wind romance, wedding and now they are having a baby. I find Georgie to be a bit immature and goofy. Jordan and Georgie fumble the way thought the pregnancy and getting ready for parenthood. This was a entertaining series, I had A few laugh out loud moments.
Momandbooks
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Georgie and Jordon love story is beautifully written in this laugh until you cry Rom-Com. As you know from the previous books, which if you haven’t read I suggest you start there. You just don’t know what’s going to happen next. You can’t help but laugh and cry along with these Georgie and Jordon. Grab this book sit back with a beverage you don’t mind wearing and enjoy the witty banter and mishaps as these two live through the next stage of there life.
Ashley
Rating: 4 out of 5.
This was my very first introduction to Sandor’s writing and this series is one I wish I had found much sooner. Georgie and Jordan are adorable as can be! I love the quick-witted humor and the easy way these two characters get along. While this was certainly my kind of romantic comedy, it wasn’t without it’s own brand of stress and anxiety too.

Georgie and Jordan have had a very fast-paced relationship. Meeting like 5 or 6 months ago as rivals, they quickly found they were actua
Laurie
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I have to admit that I was a little worried about starting "Own the Eights Maybe Baby" because I hadn't read the first two books in the series, and all three books follow the same main characters, Georgie and Jordan, as they meet, fall in love, and eventually tie the knot. However, this book totally worked for me as a standalone, and I had a blast getting to know this couple and following along with their adventures.

Georgie and Jordan were incredibly likeable and relatable main characters, and I
Reemah
Sep 21, 2020 rated it liked it
* Reviewed for A Book Nerd, a Bookseller and a Bibliophile *

3.5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jennifer Pierson
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Georgie & Jordan have had quite the entertaining journey to get to this point, and I'm telling you, I'm not sure I'll ever stop laughing when I think about these two and their crazy antics. They're newly married, and SURPRISE! They're going to be a family of 3, which they aren't prepared for. This is my next point, Krista Sandor penned this portion of the program with a ton of realism, because these two were scared of this new chapter in their lives, and not only was it realistic as they tried t ...more
Erin Lewis
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review of Own The Eights Maybe Baby (Own The Eights #3) by Krista Sandor
The conclusion to the series and oh what a great ending Own The Eights Maybe Baby was. Nothing ever goes to plan for Jordan and Georgie and a surprise pregnancy is no exception. Neither of them have a clue how to handle the news and the journey they embark on is at times hilarious.
Although this book can be read as a stand alone I do feel that you would get even more enjoyment if you were to read the first two books as
Deborah Kurniawan
4 ★★★★

Relationship then engage then married and now... BABY ?!

This is surprised pregnancy at its excellence!
Both Jordan and Georgie haven't plan this and they are overwhelmed by the expectations and new duty as parents.
Their apprehension and clueless over what to do is sometimes amusing.
From weird pregnancy's cravings to they sign up for Pregnancy 101 class which include a FaBy aka Fake Baby, and their blog and businesses, Jordan and Georgie have their plate full.
One thing for sure: their l
Jenn the Readaholic
Sep 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
While this book tiptoed over the line between screwball and corny comedy a few times, it was the perfect way to end Georgie and Jordan’s journey from animosity to love to family. Faby, a momster who tried to reform but found that her best self was something between Shaolin monk and Denver socialite queen, the hilarity of Jordan and Georgie finding their way toward preparedness for their actual baby (Joyce and the OB!), and even Georgie’s “worst luck in the best place” childbirth experience made ...more
Victoria Weston
Sep 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is part of the Own The Eights Series and is book #3 in the series. This book follows on with the story of Georgia and Jordan and this book like the other two will make you laugh out loud in parts.

This book brings to an end there story and the journey they have been on and with a surprise pregnancy and as we have followed them through there lives it was sweet to see how they got there complete happily ever after. The pregnancy was funny to read and what they both went through throughou
« previous 1 3 next »

• Ryder (Merrick Brothers #2)
  • Every Sweet Regret (Orchid Valley #2)
  • When Morning Comes (Arrow Creek #2)
  • Not Just Friends
  • Perfect Wreckage (Wrecked #2)
  • Bent (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Single Dad Seeks Juliet
  • Defy You  (Rebel Ink #3)
  • Loathe Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps, #1)
  • Grip (The Driven World)
  • Heartbeat (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Jingle Balls: A Holiday Romantic Comedy Anthology
  • Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy #3)
  • A Very Bossy Christmas
  • Stroke of Midnight
  • To Love (Such a Bad Idea, #1)
  • Piece by Piece (The Riggins Brothers #2)
  • Side Piece
USA Today Bestselling Author Krista Sandor writes steamy contemporary romance with toe-curlingly hot heroes and heroines you'll want as your best friends.

Own the Eights (4 books)
  • Own the Eights (Own the Eights, #1)
  • Own the Eights Gets Married (Own the Eights, #2)
  • Own the Eights: The Complete Series (Own the Eights, #1-3)

News & Interviews