Start by marking “Run Baby Run (Daddy Loves You)” as Want to Read:
Run Baby Run (Daddy Loves You)

Run Baby Run (Daddy Loves You)

Daddy loves you, baby…

I never thought I’d fall for a man like Jonah. A former cop has no business being with someone like me, a lonely unwanted girl with no address or family.

But for some reason, he wants to take care of me.

When I needed a place to stay he opened his doors, and as soon as I stepped inside, it felt like home. For the first time in my life, I feel safe enoug
Published August 2020

To ask other readers questions about Run Baby Run, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Run Baby Run

Start your review of Run Baby Run (Daddy Loves You)
Isabella. R
3.5 Belonging to Him Stars ⭐

Run Baby Run was an entertaining daddy kink romance that was genuinely heartbreaking in parts. This book had the bare bones to be great, however it succumbed to being over the top and ‘in love’ heaven almost instantly…

Teagan has never belonged to anyone. Having just aged out of foster care, she has pinned her hopes on a long-lost uncle that could provide her with a sense of family. Unfortunately, this situation is as sketchy as it sounds.

"Don’t be afraid to ask for an
Arena♡
🌟4 'little girl' stars🌟

Insta-love ✔️
Age Gap ✔️
Daddy kink ✔️
HEA ✔️

"Don’t be afraid to ask for anything. I want nothing more than to give you everything you deserve, and you deserve it all."

This book was super sweet with the right amount of steam and I loved it! If you're looking or a short, quick and dirty read, with a HEA, this book is highly recommended!

"He’s my Daddy. I only met him yesterday, but I feel it in my marrow. He’s the one I want to hold on to, the one I want to keep, the one I wan
Ath
Aug 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
oh, wow..i really thought it's going to be a slow-burn slightly, turns out it was pretty fast.. like really fast. literally in the blink of an eye..

very fun to read.. and very enjoyable quick read.. especially if you on for the "Daddy" kink its serve you just well enough..

although. I must say.. some of the storyline it's wayyy fast-paced for my taste and I wish these two characters have more depth into their chemistry.

but its still a very entertaining book to read.
JadeC
Aug 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

Quick and filthy Daddy kink story. Though it's a novella, it sure delivers! Poor Teagen has never been properly loved since she was a little girl. Jonah has this strong need to take care of his woman, and Teagen was just the one he's looking for.

✓ Insta-love
✓ Age gap 🔥 (he's 38 and she's 18)
✓ Daddy kink (love how Jonas' protective instinct kicked in the moment he laid eyes on Teagen)
✓ Plenty of steam 🔥🔥
✓ Sweet HEA

It’s too soon, too reckless, but I can’t hold the words back another se
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
That reading goal, eh?!?? This was very steamy indeed. Entertaining. Had a lil intrigue. I want to read more by this author
Kelly
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
I love these Daddy stories!
Teagan is a poor young girl, who has been in the foster care system for a really long time. She has just aged out at 18 years old and must find a new place to live. With the help of her social worker, she finds a safe place with Jonah, in his home, in his life, and in his family.
A very sweet tale of love and hope.
Darlene I read WAY to many books
This was a pretty fast read and okay. If your unsure if your into daddy kink this one is pretty tame in that trope :). This daddy is a softie if your wondering.

Teagan has had a rough life and now shes out of the foster system since she is a adult now, thinking shes going to travel to Cali with her uncle to meet her dad turns into empty promises. With no place to live no food she ask her ex case worker for help. And she does her brother Jonah at first he comes off as a grumpy man who doesnt wann
Puss'N'Books
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
pussnbooks logo
Reviewed by PussnBooks.net

Review by Puss’n’Books. Reviewing the darkest, most erotic and taboo books we can find. Click HERE for your next disturbingly sexy read.

At the risk of repeating myself, I will say this: There are only a couple of authors of shorter books/novellas that I have read so far that keep me absorbed in their story and not feel like it’s rushed and poorly put together with little depth.

Margot Scott is one and VT Bonds is the other.

From the very beginning of this book I was like
☘ Lily ☘
I'm a huge Margot Scott fan and I devoured everything she wrote these days ever since I found her. As for smut, she is one of my top taboo/erotica authors.

However, I like her works that are more toying with the taboo lines mixed with fucked-upness. This book was tamed compared to ones by her I've read before. But still, age gap, ddlg, this book got it!
Jessica Alcazar
If it’s one thing I have learned by reading what little I have read of Margot Scott’s work is that she delivers what she says she will deliver in her stories. I’m not sure that the title says too much about the actual storyline itself, but the synopsis tells you it will deliver "fast and filthy age-gap instalove" and it does exactly that.

However, I’ve read a ton of stories in this particular trope/theme and the only time they have not been satisfying to me is when the ”i love you” exchange happe
Caroline O'Sullivan
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book by the author in return for an honest review.

DADDY LOVES YOU ❤

WOW what a fast and filthy read!!! I literally devoured this in one sitting and couldn't put it down.

🔥 Daddy kink

🔥 Age gap

🔥 Forbidden love

🔥 Instalove

🔥 Dirty sex

🔥 Guaranteed HEA

I am not in to Daddy kink personally but it sure works for Teagan and Jonah, it gives both of them some of what they need to fulfill every area in their lives. Teagan has never known love or security while Jonah has this need to care for p
Johanna Bixby
Aug 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: taboo-and-kinky
* I was given an arc of this book by the author in return for an honest review*
Run Baby Run is an age gap/ Daddy kink story with a lot of filthy fun, mild angst and a hea. I enjoyed this book so much!
Teagan has just turned 18 and aged out of the foster care system. She is a troubled and surprisingly naive girl. Survival has been her main goal for years and shes hoping to move to California with her recently reunited Uncle . Of course, this guy is a super Creep!
Jonah is a super sexy 38 year
HANNAH (Books, Films, and Tea)
Run Baby Run by Margot Scott was a short and steamy age gap, DD/lg romance. Teagan has just turned 18 years old and has aged out of the foster care system. She decides to leave where she's living now in the hopes that her uncle will take her in before they head to California so she can meet her father. Her case worker Mary offers her help, however, not wanting to abandon Teagan. When her uncle tells Teagan she can't stay with him, Teagan calls Mary for help. Mary gets her set up with her brother ...more
Andrew
Aug 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, rated-4
"It’s that simple. And that complicated."

This book packs a lot into its modest page count. Great characters, sweet romance, an engaging story and enough steam to blow a bunch of whistles.

Teagan and Jonah are an unlikely couple. Their age difference and "insta love" aren't readily accepted by their peers, but there's nothing untoward or truly taboo here.

Despite being "Book 1" this feels like a complete story, and it appears the next book will focus on a new couple.

Recommended.
Katie
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Katie by: Puss'N'Books
Happiness overload! Having read other books by Margot Scott, I knew I was in for a treat.

Run Baby Run shocked me in the best of ways. The main characters were surprisingly deep for a novella. The insta-love made the story easier to get lost in. At the beginning I was a bit unsure of how the whole ‘daddy kink’ thing would go. The voices of Teagan and Jonah made it work. Teagan managed to be tender without being whiney, and retained an aura of strength throughout the book. Jonah was just... Wow!
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I've never read Margo Scott but I have to say when I ran across this cover and blurb, I was super intrigued. This book sounded naughty, sexy, and all kinds of taboo and I was here for it all.

Run Baby Run is the first standalone in the erotic romance Daddy Loves You Series and whew, this was a whole lot of hotness and all the swoon. Jonah and Teagan, you don't want to miss out on meeting them.

If you like kink and steam then you need to run to grab this beauty. I'll definitely be checking
Michelle
Aug 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Wow... short sweet and dirty! Jonah didn’t waste any time with Teagan. It only took him one look to fall madly in love with her.
He knew he wanted to be the one to take care of her forever.

Teagan was use to being let down. Never to expect anything good would happen to her. And she was use to always being on her guard. But once she stepped one foot into Jonah’s house and saw Jonah. She felt at home. And all her worries slipped away.

I still can’t believe this is all really happening, tha
A.J. Andersen
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So good!!!!

This was awesome!!! I read it in one sitting and can't even regret that I'm going to be tired at work in the morning!!!
QuinnReads
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy H. O. T! In between all of the hot-hot-hot stuff is a good story but the hot-hot-hot stuff is fantastic! Teagan has aged out of the system, so now what? Begrudgingly, Jonah comes to the rescue and is instantly glad he did. Things aren't always great as they navigate their new relationship but nothing worth having is easy. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. ...more
Judy Robichaud
╚═══════════❈‿¸.•*•.¸★🎆★¸.•*•.¸‿❈══════════╝
┊┊┊ •🎆• •🎆•
┊* ✶
🎆

GAH! RUN BABY RUN STOLE MY HEART. IF YOU LOVE A UNIQUE LOVE STORY AND LIKE KINK IN YOUR ROMANCE, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO GIVE THIS KINKY SLAM DUNK 5-STAR SIZZLER A GO!

After reading several dark romances recently I was looking for an escape to the lighter side of love and romance.. It was then I came across Run Baby Run, book 1 in the D
Jenn (The Book Refuge)
Aug 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: age-gaps
When I saw this book was available for review I just had to give it a try. Daddy kink is one of my favorite treats to give myself when I have had a hard week. There were a few things I loved and a few things I didn't with this novella.

Liked:
It was Steamy!! Wowza. I love when we can get right into the meat of the story (pun intended).
I thought Jonah was super sexy and Teagan was so brave after the childhood she had. It was understandable that she would have some hangups and would enjoy getting i
andrea caro
Not going to rate this one. I was recommended this book & didn't read the synopsis before I started reading the copy someone lent to me. I noped out pretty quick into the read. The writing was pretty good and not super-cringe despite the topic at hand being something that makes me personally uncomfortable. Would be interested in reading different romance stuff by this author with er... slightly different subject matters. No hate to people that loved it, just not my thing. <3 ...more
我是&#x1f49a;
Lynn Thinking out loud
First time author for me. This is definitely NOT my last book by this author. Now I have to go get all the books and devour them.
I love a good taboo book and Run Baby Run is definitely a taboo read.
It has a lot of elements in it. Suspense, possessiveness, d/lg, sex, love, family, tragedy. So even though this is a novella it touches on a great deal of things.
I can't wait to grab more of Margot's books.
Denice
Run Baby Run (Daddy Loves You, #1) by Margot Scott

HERO - Jonah Parkes. Co-owns Pope & Parkes, LLC, a construction company. Former cop. At 6’4 and 300 lbs of muscle, he’s in the best shape of his life despite being injured in the line of duty. Has dark shoulder-length hair, olive skin, a beard, and dark green eyes. Walks with a slight limp that’s more pronounced when he’s barefoot.

HEROINE - Teagan Moss. Aspiring artist and recent high school graduate. Face-framing honey-blonde hair that falls ar
Marcie's On The  Books
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jonah Parker - 38 year old CEO business man of a construction company.
Teagan Moss - 18 years old who just got released from foster home.

Who loves an Insta-Romance with an age gap? I know I do! This did not disappoint at all! Add a alpha-take charge hero....you know this book is going to be good! We meet Teagan who just turned 18 and just got out of a foster care home. She decides to connect with her uncle and things go downhill from there. After seeing how tough it is being on her own, she con
Rose
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this story. Initially, I had no intention of reading this book right now, but once I read the preview I had to read the book. I couldn't put the book down until I had finished it completely. I wouldn't mind a "Daddy" like Jonah! LOL! It was very entertaining and enjoyable. The characters were interesting and likable for the most part. Even though I expected there to be something with Uncle Craig, I didn't see the twist coming. Mary was a caring Social Worker/Case Worker and a wond ...more
Leslee
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read a couple of Margot Scott's books before and enjoyed them. With Run Baby Run, she really has upped her game. Teagan's past is horrific and she is closed off from everyone. She has every right to and I would probably do the same. When she comes to stay with Jonah, she is prepared to just sleep there and spend her time preparing to go with her long-lost uncle to California. Jonah thought he was just doing a favor for his sister and he wasn't too happy about it. Then he laid eyes on Teag ...more
April Symes
Aug 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Run Baby Run is book 1 in Daddy Loves You series by Margot Scott. Wow! It's a taboo, steamy, insta-love age-gap romance. What I loved about this story was the way the author wrote the DD/lg romance between Jonah and Teagan. Oh, it was definitely steamy and intense but it was also insta-fast. Everything was all happening quick but it did seem believable. The chemistry between Teagan and Jonah was red-hot. I enjoyed reading about how they met (don't want to spoil that). Run Baby Run is one of thos ...more
Kayla Pocernich
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Teagan's past is horrific and she is closed off from everyone. When goes to stay with Jonah she thinks is will only be temporary until she leaves with her uncle for California. Jonah thought he was just doing a favor for his sister and he wasn't too happy about it. When he laid his eyes on Teagan his whole life turns upside down. Their connection is electric and he is all about protecting his girl, no matter what. This was a great read and I really like Teagan and Jonah's story.

I received a free
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Genesis
  • Tex's Little Girl (Soldier Daddies)
  • Little Dove
  • My Husband, My Stalker
  • Bad Daddy (Dirty Little Secret Duet, #1)
  • Motorcycle Daddy's Little (Warriors MC #1)
  • Guardian Daddy
  • In His Custody
  • Jax's Little Girl (Soldier Daddies)
  • Protector Daddy (MC Daddies #3)
  • The Pitcher's Assistant
  • Suddenly His
  • An Angel for the Devil
  • Hero Daddy (MC Daddies #2)
  • Twyla's Teacher Daddy (Clover City Littles, #1)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Love Unexpected
  • Please Daddy
Margot Scott likes long nails and short, sexy reads, rainbow sprinkles on vanilla ice cream, and rainy days spent in bed with her furbabies. When she's not writing forbidden love stories about bearded older men, you can find her browsing Pinterest for pictures of pink things. ...more

News & Interviews