Start by marking “Frozen Crimes (Disaster Crimes #4)” as Want to Read:
Frozen Crimes (Disaster Crimes #4)

Frozen Crimes

(Disaster Crimes #4)

Beth and Donovan are expecting their first child. Life couldn't get any better…until a stalker makes his presence known. This person sends disturbing messages and unsettling items, but it isn’t long before his menacing goes too far.

Hoping for a peaceful Christmas, Donovan takes Beth to Michigan. Days into their trip, a winter storm named Nemesis moves in with the goal of b
Published September 30th 2020 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Frozen Crimes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frozen Crimes

Start your review of Frozen Crimes (Disaster Crimes #4)
Dianne
The joy of their first child, a white Christmas spent with family in Michigan will turn into a terrifying nightmare of epic proportions for Beth and Donovan as Old Man Winter dumps record amounts of snow stranding them in a remote cabin. But they are not alone in the woods as a stalker from Beth’s past threatens not only their lives, but that of their unborn child. Stranded and alone, buried in several feet of snow, with only their wits and two feisty older women as backup, will this Christmas b ...more
Sherry Fundin
I have been through a hurricane, an earthquake, a lightening storm, a tsunami, a fire, and now a blizzard with Beth and Donovan. Chrys Fey does not give them a break, just because Beth is pregnant.

Frozen Crimes has a gorgeous cover and I do love a story that features storms and Mother Nature showing us who is the boss. To know Beth and Donovan’s full story, you need to start at the beginning with Hurricane Crimes.

Chrys Fey dives right into the suspense and I wonder…is it someone we have met befo
Scherry  at The Novel Lady
I have read each and every one of Chrys Fey's Disaster Crimes novels and I have to say that this was an AWESOME conclusion to an amazing series. Beth and Donovan are extremely likeable characters and the chemistry between them will melt your heart... although that's the only thing melting in FROZEN CRIMES.

This book kept me on the edge of my seat and I had a really hard time putting it down. I hate to see the series end, but I think these characters have run out of bad luck and ready for some go
Toi Thomas
I don’t know if it’s possible to be heartbroken and in love at the same time, but I think that’s what I’m feeling for this series, especially this installment. I feel like I have a love-hate relationship with this story. I hate that horrible things keep happening to these characters and kind of wish the author would stop writing it and putting them through all this stuff, but then I wouldn’t be able to read about them. I love the way these characters face their hardships and come out on top, eve ...more
Yolanda Renee
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another disaster crime, only this time involving the cold. It's a love affair, a Christmas tale, and a surprise ending everyone will love. ...more
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Kelley Burton SN
is currently reading it
Dec 15, 2020
Chrys Fey
Dec 27, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Stacey Raymond
Jan 12, 2021
Bea LaRocca
Jan 12, 2021
Danielle Carpenter
Jan 29, 2021

• Animal Farm: The Graphic Novel
  • 極主夫道〈1〉 (Gokushufudō: The Way of the Househusband, #1)
  • Finding Baba Yaga: A Short Novel in Verse
  • Smitten with Croissants (Smitten with Travel Romantic Comedy Series Book 2)
  • Standoff
  • Liftoff (The Rayatana #1)
  • The Anti-Inflammation Cookbook: The Delicious Way to Reduce Inflammation and Stay Healthy
  • Comics Squad: Recess! (Comics Squad, #1)
  • Brown Sugar Fairies: Saroja's Quest
  • The Vision
  • From Fatal to Fierce
  • Lord of Chance (Rogues to Riches #1)
  • Plain Jane: Brunettes Beware (Harbinger Mystery, #1)
  • A Staged Death (Brock & Poole Mystery, #2)
  • Never Say Spy (Never Say Spy, #1)
  • An Occupied Grave (Brock & Poole Mystery, #1)
  • Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance
  • Murder on the Run (Detective Inspector Skelgill Investigates #12)
See top shelves…

Author of the Disaster Crimes series. She/Her

Chrys Fey blogs at Write with Fey

Newsletter Sign-Up

Fey realized she wanted to write by watching her mother pursue publication. At the age of twelve, she started her first novel, which flourished into a series she later rewrote at seventeen.

Fey lives in Florida and is always on the lookout for hurricanes.

Disaster Crimes (5 books)
  • Seismic Crimes (Disaster Crimes #1)
  • Tsunami Crimes (Disaster Crimes #2)
  • Flaming Crimes (Disaster Crimes #3)
  • A Fighting Chance (Disaster Crimes #5)