Start by marking “The Impossible Julian Strande: Complete Box Set” as Want to Read:
The Impossible Julian Strande: Complete Box Set

The Impossible Julian Strande: Complete Box Set

Kindle Edition
Published August 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Impossible Julian Strande, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Impossible Julian Strande

Start your review of The Impossible Julian Strande: Complete Box Set
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
SALE
→ On sale for maybe a limited time. Grab your copy now! ←

horror

Blurb:
A sinister illusionist wants Alice... and he won't take no for an answer.
Read the whole series with all the deleted content included!

As eager as Alice was to start her new job, she got far more than she bargained for when entering employment at Strande Estate.

Inexplicable noises.
Haunting legends.
A sexy-as-they-come amateur magician.
And…an enticingly wicked ghost.

Alice didn’t believe in anything paranormal when she arrived, but each d
Tanya
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I came across this find for free and while it sounded interesting, it captivated me. It was my first read by Kathryn Ann Kingsley and while paranormal ghost romance stories are not typically my thing, I enjoyed it nonetheless.

While I am the type of person who reads reviews and potential spoilers (based on ratings, yes I am that person), I stayed away from reading spoilers with this read and I'm so happy I did. Its best to go in blind with a vague sense of storyline.

I loved the heroine! She was
Claudia LaRocca
Aug 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Not usually a big fan of PNRs, well okay...not counting Ms. Brandon's Demonology Series - I don't have enough great things to say about them, I really love those, but I really enjoyed this one. I read several Amazon reviews but one short & to the point "bad review" sucked me in. This was an engaging and entertaining story.

Sooooo...why not 5 stars? I prefer a lot more graphic detail and horror but for some reason it seems like every time there's an "evil" Julian male lead im sucker punched. Anot
Paranormal Books R Us
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story! Julian is devilishly dark, handsome, and mysterious. Alice is smart, shy, and sweet.
All she wants is to take her few possessions and her cat to start over at her new odd and possibly slightly haunted job. The fact that her new boss is cute, funny, and wants to be more than friends is an extra bonus after she gets used to the idea. But once Julian sets his eyes on her Alice's life will never be the same.
I absolutely loved this story and these characters. Kingsley is the queen of
Melissa Moen
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Impossible to put down

After reading other reviews I decided I could spare the dollar to purchase this set of books and I am so glad I did! I was sucked into a world of magic, love, happiness, anger and more. It was such an emotional rollercoaster that I literally had to take a chill pill when I started thinking it wasn't going to end how I was hoping. I wish the story could never end!
S.M. Dapelo
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ohhh, so good. Alice starts a new job as a caretaker of the Julian Stande estate. He was a magician that mysteriously disappeared approx a hundred years ago after writing his own obituary. Now the estate is run by his great-grandnephew Charles, who looks similar to him and is also a magician.
Alice catches Charles' eye and the eye of someone else...the ghost of Julian Stande.

I loved this steamy triangle and can't wait to read this again and again.
Jen Evans
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

These books were incredible. With all of the twists and turns I didn’t know what was going to happen next and I loved that. Reading it was a treat, and I could see this story becoming a movie that I would definitely watch.
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 STARS! Complete 2 book story of The Impossible Julian Strande. Full length stand-alone told in dual POV with HEA. This is my first time reading this author and my first time reading a ghost story. I really enjoyed it!! There is magic & mystery but mostly it is a love story between two lonely souls! There are some steamy times, and a lot of sweet times too. The story is very detailed and draws you in, I highly recommend it! ...more
Joyce Mohr
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Omg, I couldn't put it down. I read it in 2 days. I loved the twists and the chemistry between the main characters. Definitely would recommend it.
Michelle LaReau
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!!

I loved, loved and LOVED this story. I have never read anything like this... I have also never have read this author!!!!! I am now..... The story flowed, the characters moved along.... there was no constant tug of war(which gets old in a book) not this story. I really enjoyed it. This story deserves more than a 5 star rating!!! It does... On to my next read by this author... Just loved it!!!!!!
Tanda D Pena
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loving a Ghost

I fell in love with Charles, but was also touched by Julian and his love for his ‘rsbbit’. I couldn’t put it down. I stayed up til 3:00 a.m. just to see how it would end. It was worth it. So many twist & turns, you’re never sure where this story will go. So well written!
The Dark Newsletter.com
Sep 02, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: sale
SALE
→ On sale for maybe a limited time. Grab your copy now! ←

horror

Blurb:
A sinister illusionist wants Alice... and he won't take no for an answer.
Read the whole series with all the deleted content included!

Inexplicable noises.
Haunting legends.
A sexy-as-they-come amateur magician.
And…an enticingly wicked ghost.

Alice didn’t believe in anything paranormal when she arrived, but each d
Janet Welling
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wonderfully wicked dark romance.

I love this series. It was a perfect blend of romance, suspense and the paranormal. Alice had no idea how her life would change when she accepted the job to work at the Strande Estate. She is a wonderful character - strong, brave, determined. Julian Strande is absolutely twisted and evil. His antics had me laughing one minute and cringing the next. He is definitely not a likeable character but somehow the reader cannot help but love him. The story is told from bo
Rima
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was really drawn to the villain/counterpart to Alice the main character. He's witty and the sexual tension between the two is so enjoyable. Spicy love life. Even more interesting twist, even if the hints were more than apparent. I could read this again and still enjoy it as I did the first time. Definitely adding Kathryn Kingsley to my list of authors to recommend.
Stacey Shackelford
Oct 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Different

A ghostly love story. I was surprised at every twist and turn on this series. Highly recommended, a great story.
Samantha
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LOVE!!!

This is probably one of my favorite books of all time. This is the first one I read by this author and I’ve now devoured every single one.
Mary Jackson
Aug 23, 2020
Eleanor Alice Harris
Sep 14, 2020
Kathryn Ann Kingsley
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Linda Biesemeyer
Sep 19, 2020
Misty Angell
Oct 28, 2020

• Twisted (Tangled Web, #1)
  • Seize Me from Darkness (Pierced Hearts, #4)
  • Squirm: Virgin Captive of the Billionaire Biker Tentacle Monster (The Squirm Files, #1)
  • Make Me Yours Evermore (Pierced Hearts, #3)
  • Condemned
  • Dark Hearts (Dark Hearts #1-3)
  • Mesmer
  • Wolfe
  • To Love a God (Lily of the Valley, #1)
  • Cruel Idols
  • Obsessed (Tangled Web, #2)
  • Richer Than God
  • Shadows (Bayou Magic, #1)
  • FantasticLand
  • Raised for Him: A Dark Romance
  • Rich Rogue (New York Billionaires #3)
  • Monster Whisperer (My Beautiful Monsters #1)
  • Outlaw's Promise
Kat has always been a storyteller.

With ten years in script-writing for performances on both the stage and for tourism, she has always been writing in one form or another. When she isn’t penning down fiction, she works as Creative Director for a company that designs and builds large-scale interactive adventure games. There, she is the lead concept designer, handling everything from game and set des

News & Interviews