Start by marking “Eternally Yours” as Want to Read:
Eternally Yours

Eternally Yours

Standalone Enemies to Lovers ~ Vampire Romance

From USA Today Bestselling Author Harper A. Brooks & Romance Author Olivia Boothe, comes a new sizzling paranormal romance that will leave you thirsting for more.

She wasn’t looking for love. He gave her forever…

After being attacked by a wolf-like creature and left for dead, Loren Stone wakes up in the house of a mysterious an
Published February 16th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Eternally Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eternally Yours

Start your review of Eternally Yours
Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
DNF At 18%

It's been rough. I've been DNFing left and right. The premise of this book is interesting the heroine however is not. The hero was being as understandable and open as he possibly could in the situation they found themselves in. All she could do was blame him and try to play nice to hatch an escape plan even though he's explained the risks of why she shouldn't be in the vicinity of humans for the following months because her instincts will kick in and kill them. She thinks she's speshal
InD'tale Magazine
Nicholas Guerra never should have sired a new vampire. Such things are governed by thousands of years of vampire law.

Read full review in the 2021 May issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Victoria Liiv
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Ancient vampires, killer wolves, a secret human organization, immortality, and a love I never saw coming…”

Eternally Yours is an amazing paranormal romance story. The story doesn’t follow your average vampire novel plot line. Instead it brings something new and refreshing to the readers who adore anything paranormal. Right from the get go it is hot and passionate, lovingly written and keeps you wanting for more.

Loren is your every day nurse, with long working hours, cramped apartment that she
Kaylee
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love stand-alones that leave no questions unanswered even with plenty of mystery and twists throughout. Our couple get their happily ever after in the end, but leave their world open for spin-offs of other characters from the story. I absolutely loved how I never knew what was going to happen, this was a new take on vampires unlike any other I have read! I highly recommend if you live a well developed love story with lots of action.

I was given an ARC, so I am writing my honest voluntary review
Jeannette dods
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An exciting standalone novel with vampires, wolves, and a secret organization. So many different aspects rolled into one, from Twilight to Underworld. This book was filled with passion, action, and drama.
Brittany Smith
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is a thrilling ride from the very beginning until the end. The world-building was excellent, the writing between the two authors was seamless, and it all felt like it was happening in real life/time. There are so many strong factors in this book that I can't touch on without ruining it all, but here are the things I can say:

So we have to address the sexual tension and the haters to lovers romance. The tension is there from their very first meeting until long after the last page. That t
RetroGirlReads
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! This book was an amazingly written slow burn paranormal romance novel full of hot as hell steam and agonizing angst. These two authors together have truly written something unique and special. This vampire stand alone is a MUST for any paranormal romance lover!

Loren Stone is a tired, overworked pediatric nurse who really just needs a break. On her way out of her favorite coffee house, she witnesses a strange wild beast attack a hauntingly beautiful young man she can’t help being drawn to
Diane
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ADDICTING STORY A MUST HAVE FOR SURE!!!!
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "ETERNALLY YOURS"
Harper A Brooks/Olivia Booth did an amazing job writing this excellent paranormal romance together full of suspense, danger, action, steamy scenes, heartache, twists your hooked till the end.
Loren Stone is an over worked nurse N her way home she stops at her favorite coffee cafe she witnesses an attack going to help she falls victim to the beast Nicholas Guerra a Vampire that turned on his family to live among humans had to sure her to save her l
Jill Wittkopp
Feb 11, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: self-published
This review was originally published on Myth and Magic Book Club

Myth: 3.5/5

I definitely enjoyed this standalone vampire romance. The reader is quickly tossed, along with the main character Loren, into the vampire world. This, along with the immortal bonds created, pin Nic and Loren in a “on the run” situation of escalating sexual tension. In some respects the first half of the book is a totally different tone of story than the second. The second half of this book got me. Vampiric court family ri
Mrs R
Feb 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is a standalone vampire romance.
Loren is a nurse and steps in to help Nic after being attacked, not realising that it was by a wolf, then gets attacked herself. Nic then decides to help Loren by turning her into a vampire, against the strict coven rules. Together they have to navigate The Order (wolves) and avoid The Coven (vampires), which Nic has been doing for decades. However, Nic eventually needs their help, but it comes at a cost.
I enjoyed this book although I did struggle to like Lo
Annabelle
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Vampires

I absolutely love this story! I was definitely on my toes through the whole book to see what transpired between Nic and Loren! There were a few times I yelled at Nic and his crazy father! Oh but Nic’s friend Cat is freaking awesome! She goes out her way so much to help the two! Hope to here of a second book focusing on her! Definitely a must read! Vampires Vs. Werewolf’s.
Kaleena Beene
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I'm a sucker for a great paranormal romance and this book is right up my alley. Loren and Nic's meeting is unconventional to say the least, but fated none the less. The action, suspense, betrayal and love in the purest form, makes this book a page turner until the very end.

This isn't your typical vampire romance book, this one has so many twists and turns, obstacles and heartache, it launches itself into a class all on its own. Come to the head of the class with me, and have an experience that
Jennifer Bishop
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I usually find myself reading more series’ than standalone’s, but I’m telling you, I really enjoyed this book! The storyline with all it’s action, intrigue, twists, turns, and love, kept me entertained to the very end! I really loved Loren and Nic! I hope to read more from this amazing “world” in the future!
Andrea Green
Feb 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
A really good vampire romance that goes back to the old fashioned notions of a vampire court which is missing form a lot of vampire books these days.
Faced paced love storey with added sizzle and heat
Really enjoyable read.
Alina
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Love a good vampire story and this one is great. Enjoyed the premise and the characters. Read it in one sitting as it was very easy to get into. Am very much looking forward to more in this world.
MandyViolete
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Super interesting!

The book starts off innocent enough, and then weaves a tale different from most vampire romance books. I loved the surprises and the uniqueness.
Debbie Eyre
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love a good paranormal romance and this is a great vampire one! It’s fast paced and has twists and turns to keep you hooked and on the edge of your seat. A fantastic complete stand alone story with great characters!
liz
Mar 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing book from start to finish. Couldn’t put it down. If you liked the blurb then do yourself a favor and read it you won’t be disappointed.
Rachel Joi Maples
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
great paranormal romance! ... Loren and Nicholas are fabulous!
Trinitysrain
Feb 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a fast paced ride of a book. Im not one to read books with vampires, but this one did catch my eye. The romance between the main characters was intense.
I recieved this ARC for an honest review.
joi Cox
Mar 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a great standalone book, well written, if you love stories about Vampires you are going to love this one, action, adventure you got a bit of everything, you will not be disappointed.
Dori Miller
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sissy Satterfield
Feb 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a different vampire tale! I love it! This is an amazing stand alone story with a different twist that I did not see coming. I am impressed! I highly recommend!
Tash
Mar 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It's been a hot minute since I read a MF PNR romance. This book reminded me what I loved about this genre from a MF perspective. Nic is a immortal vampire who has tired to forget his family and his predicated future. He is hiding away from his world trying to blend into the human world. Until his world comes crashing down when he is forced to do something he never thought he would.
Change a human
Loren is a woman who life revolve around work and her dad. Until she ripped away and finds herself wit
Seraphia
Eternally Yours is a paranormal romance novel by Harper A. Brooks and Olivia Boothe. Eternally Yours is a gripping paranormal romance that is a stand-alone novel with a HEA. These two authors come together to write a slow burn romance novel about a young human woman who finds herself in the wrong place at the wrong time and finds her whole life changed in a matter of moments. Her intentions of being a good Samaritan place her in the cross hairs of a dangerous war that has been going on for centu ...more
Michelle Promotion's for Indie Author's csmindiepr
Brilliant

What can I say??
This was so totally unexpected, sure I knew I was reading a vampire novel, but this adventure steps outside the realms of the usual vampire storyline, to excel into the area's of unbelievable.
Loren a nurse working on night shift takes a break and goes to buy her regular cup of coffee plus a don't, little did she realise that the moment she stepped out of the hospital her life would never be the same.
While trying to save a gorgeous man she found dying on the footpath, L
Heather
Feb 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book starts off with Loren who is a nurse with a horrible roommate and sick father. She is very friendly and just wants to save as many lives as she can. Because of this she ends up unknowingly saving Nic, a vampire who is being chased by an engineered wolf. She attacked during her attempt to save him. Nic doesn’t want anymore human blood on his hands. He is on the run from his father and relies on the help of his friend Cat to save Loren’s life even if it means changing everything she know ...more
Naurarwen
This is the kind of paranormal romance I can get behind. Loren is an unsuspecting human, who is thrust into the paranormal world against her wishes. Whilst grabbing a coffee on her break from her nursing job she is attacked by a wolf-like creature while trying to save someone she later finds out is a vampire. Her story and life could have ended there, but Nicholas Guerra, the vampire prince she tries to save chooses to make her immortal like him. It's not what she wanted, and she will have to fi ...more
Sabrina
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!

Such an amazing read! I love paranormal stories and this had such a twist to it. I was captivated from page one. Loren, a pediatric nurse, trying to help people is stuck in a mediocre life with a crummy roommate and ailing father. During her hospital shift she happens upon an attack unbeknownst it is a paranormal attack. While trying to save a man's life she is attacked by the being and the man must turn her in order to save her.

She despises the choice taken from her and gives the man
K.G. Fletcher
Feb 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Holy Moly... I should start off with, I don't usually read stories like this. The whole blood and guts horror, violent paranormal stuff isn't my thing... BUT, I adore Olivia Boothe's writing, and paired with Harper A. Brooks, you've got quite a team and quite a story. I admit, I was riveted. I couldn't put this book down. I had to know what was going to happen next! The characters were full and complex, the suspense a definite thrill ride - and the intimate scenes...holy vampire! The writing and ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Reviewe...: Giveaway signed paperback and Gift Card 1 17 Mar 08, 2021 03:31PM
Free Books, .99, ...: ARC for vampire PNR available 3 13 Feb 10, 2021 02:41PM
Romance Retreat: Enemies to Lovers PNR 9 27 Feb 01, 2021 02:37AM
Vaginal Fantasy B...: ARCs for PNR available 7 47 Jan 31, 2021 06:55PM
Who's Your Author?: ARCs available for PNR 1 12 Jan 28, 2021 12:42PM
Advanced Copies f...: Join my ARC team 17 76 Jan 04, 2021 09:02AM
Free Books, .99, ...: .99c Standalone PNR 1 3 Dec 26, 2020 01:54PM

• All Shot to Hell (Sin Demons #3)
  • Requiem (Fallen Fire, #2)
  • Black Widows Academy : Complete Collection
  • Mercy's Revenge (Guild of Assassins, #1)
  • Heart of Frost (Winter Queen #1; Havenfall Universe)
  • Cursed by Darkness (Under Their Unholy Protection, #1)
  • Hunted by Sin (The Gatekeeper Chronicles #2)
  • Claimed by Sin (The Gatekeeper Chronicles #3)
  • Unchained Magic (Her Demon Lovers, #2)
  • Passion of the Vampire King (Blood Fire Saga #5)
  • Witch Chosen (The Order of the Cursed,#1)
  • Her Fated Mates (House of Wolves and Magic, #2)
  • Night Kissed (Chosen Vampire Slayer, #1)
  • Hidden in Plain Sight
  • Blood Bound (Blood Mafia, #3)
  • Lover's Wrath (An Angel and Her Demons #3)
  • Moon Kissed (Chosen Vampire Slayer #2)
Harper A. Brooks lives in a small town on the New Jersey shore. Even though classic authors have always filled her bookshelves, she finds her writing muse drawn to the dark, magical, and romantic. But when she isn't creating entire worlds with sexy shifters or legendary love stories, you can find her either with a good cup of coffee in hand or at home snuggling with her furry, four-legged son, Sam ...more

News & Interviews

The term “microhistory” is a relatively new designation that refers to nonfiction history books that focus in on a single event, person, or...