Start by marking “The Introvert's Guide to Blind Dating (The Introvert's Guide, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Introvert's Guide to Blind Dating (The Introvert's Guide, #3)

The Introvert's Guide to Blind Dating

(The Introvert's Guide #3)

Blind dating: the act in which you date a stranger and hope it’s not the kid you once babysat. And try not to freak out when it’s your one-night stand from two weeks ago.

As the last woman standing, I, Piper Carter, am officially a loner.

Apparently, that means it’s time for me to get out there and find myself a man. My protestations that I have no time for it falls on deaf
Published August 17th 2021

To ask other readers questions about The Introvert's Guide to Blind Dating, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Introvert's Guide to Blind Dating

Start your review of The Introvert's Guide to Blind Dating (The Introvert's Guide, #3)
Carole (Carole's Random Life)
This review can also be found at https://carolesrandomlife.com/

This was a fun and flirty read! The story was pretty tame but I don’t need a lot of heat to hold my interest. This novella-length romance is part of The Introvert’s Guide series, all stand-alone stories with a few recurring characters. This is a quick listen so things get started pretty quickly and it didn’t take long for me to be hooked. I had a fantastic time with this story.

Piper is not looking to date since she is focusing all of
Meegz Reads
Shelves: kindle
*4 Stars*

ARC kindly received for an honest review.

This was another fun trip to the world these characters are in. I love this town and the people, and this one was a very easygoing read. I liked the characters, and I enjoyed going along for the ride with them and getting to know them.

There was no angst, it was just a really nice development of a relationship. Of course I also loved seeing our favourites from the previous books too.

I enjoyed how easy and fun this one was to read. Would recommen
Danielle's
Aug 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Author and the Baker. Where romance blossoms over the buns.

Piper is going on one last blind date for better or worse. What if that one evening turns into a business opportunity. Could the author have his own story to play out?

Another great book by Emma Hart. I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Lisa Mandina
Aug 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
As usual, I laughed a lot with another book by Emma Hart. And even when her characters are really all so different with their different personality quirks and such, I still seem to connect with them in some little way if not all the way. In this case it started out right away with Piper’s thoughts about vegetables on pizza. Another thing about Piper I agreed with is that I really wish people would just be straight about how they feel about you. I hate not knowing if someone likes me or not.

With
Tania's Book Blog
Aug 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Piper and Maverick were amazing!!! She was so involved in her business and growing it that she had no time to date. But Maverick changed all of that. They started out really cute very nice friends and then it grew into more. It was such a beautiful story how supportive they were gif each other’s careers. And of course the banter and the secondary characters couldn’t be left behind. Great story!!
Amy
Aug 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
As the last woman standing, Piper can’t help but feel like a loner. Despite having no time or real interest in dating, Piper’s happily paired and good intentioned friends, can’t help but set her up on a blind date. Unfortunately, Piper knows her blind date, Maverick Donovan all too well and after a single conversation with him, it’s quite clear that the only thing he wants from Piper is help researching his next novel.

Overall, I thought this book was a really cute read. I loved Piper and her ind
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Piper is the last single person in her group of friends, so naturally they are trying to find her someone special in the form of blind dates. Except this perfect guy she is meeting just so happens to be a playboy and author, Maverick.

There was an instant attraction for Maverick, but for Piper she is not for anything further than the blind date. But when he makes her an offer that she can’t refuse and they begin spending more time together everything starts to change. I loved the chemistry betwe
Kari Hansen
Aug 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
Now that Piper’s friends have found the men they were destined to spend their lives with they want the same thing for Piper whether she wants it or not. Piper’s plans for the future all revolve around the ongoing success of her bakery but convincing her friends of that is another matter. She believes it is just easier to give in when they set her up on a blind date however the surprise is on her when it turns out they share a past even if it is only for one night.

Maverick is a romance author who
Jennifer (jm_bibliolater)
Aug 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
With very little steam but a whole lot of swoon, The Introvert's Guide to Blind Dating is about a baker who doesn't want to date and a romance writer who pursues her anyways. Piper and Maverick's story is kind of a book within a book as Piper assists Maverick with his current work in progress. The two have major chemistry and their story is super sweet (pun intended).

As this is the last book in White Peak, Emma Hart wrote her fans a little summary of each of the couples lives within the epilogue
Tiff
Nov 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Received an early edition of this on audio through NetGalley and Dreamscape Media!

Well, this was a lot of fun. I had the pleasure of listening to the audiobook, and really enjoyed the narrators. One of my favorite experiences with narrators, to tell you the truth.

The story itself is really cute. Almost painfully cute. I had a lot of fun following Piper and Maverick's relationship, and enjoyed their banter a lot.

There were plenty of funny little lines and moments too. I haven't read the other boo
Jenny B
Aug 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Piper and Maverick's story is a magical story which was perfect for my soul. Once again I found myself smirking and laughing while reading and just feeling lighter in my soul. ...more
Angie
Aug 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this one. It was funnier than the previous one and we saw a bit more of the crazy grandparents. Though it didn’t have any of the “fun” scenes in it, it was enjoyable and a really quick read. I was all about the snarky comebacks throughout the book. And since this was the last one set in Montana I’m looking forward to the author’s next books.
*I received an arc for an honest review*
Kahea
***5 Stars***

This was a quick, funny, sweet, slow burn and hunger inducing read, but also had me pouting a little at the end since it may be a while until we get to hang out again in White Peak (crossing toes that a certain secondary character will get a book, so we can return). But, all in all, this was a fun read.

I adored Piper and Mav. Piper is driven, snarky and honest. She knows what she wants and is open about what she can and cannot handle in any given situation. Mav is observant, cha
Gsmitty
Aug 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Introvert's Guide to Blind Dating by Emma Hart is the third book in the Introvert's Guide series and it is a HOOT! Seriously, it constantly made me chuckle and I finished it with a huge smile on my face!

Piper and Maverick are delightful! Piper is driven, cute, dedicated, sweet, a little gun shy, and focused on doing what makes her happy, however she can. Maverick is charming, witty, capable and talented, and a go-getter, willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish what he's set out to do.
Erin Lewis
Aug 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 star review The Introverts Guide To Blind Dating (The Introvert’s Guide #3) by Emma Hart

The Introverts Guide To Blind Dating was a fun story that was entertaining with characters whose story you cannot help but become invested in. I really liked Piper Carter and Maverick Donovan, both separately and as a couple.

As the last one in their group single, Piper is frustrated when she is set up on a blind date, especially when she finds out that the man in questions is playboy, Maverick. It was ente
Angela Y
Nov 20, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobook
I received this book through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Copy provided by Dreamscape Media.

Piper can't help but feel like a loner. Despite having no time in dating, or any interest in dating, Piper's friends cannot help but set her on a blind date. But Piper knows her blind date, Maverick too well and after one conversation with him, Piper realizes that the only thing he wants from Piper is research for his novel.

This was such a fun, flirty, and cute. I had so much fun following
Tanja OMGReads
Aug 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5star, aug-21, review-team
This is by far my favorite book by Emma Hart. It was sweet, funny and absolutely amazing story about how a one night stand turns into a real friendship which leads to true love and HEA.

I'm not sure who I loved more; Piper or Maverick. Everything about their relationship spoke to me. It was so easy to fall for them both. He was a real sweetheart and she was a bit quirky and a lot of funny.

If there ever was a book that you need to make you laugh, it's this one! Trust me when I say you'll not regre
Stacey
Aug 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
The Introvert’s Guide to Blind Dating is the third and final book in The Introvert’s Guide series, and the author has saved the best for last. Piper and Maverick are great together. The book is full of the author’s standard humor, and I loved getting to see all the grandparents in action again. Maverick’s reaction to their antics was comical. If you’re looking for a sweet, funny romance with plenty of quirky characters, you should give this book a read.

**I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC p
Lisa
Sep 19, 2021 rated it it was ok
I was, honestly, pretty bored. I didn't feel any attachment to any of the characters. I kept finding grammar and usage mistakes that drug me out of the story. The male romantic lead ordered a Budweiser, and that really got me for some reason. It felt like a way to pass the time, but not an incredibly-entertaining one. ...more
Lacey Westcarr
Sep 25, 2021 rated it it was ok
Where is the editor?

Did anyone edit this book? So many mistakes. It made it hard to read and understand what was being said.
The story wasn’t bad, but definitely felt like an after thought.
Atlanta Whitlock
Aug 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I know for a fact that I missed reading book two in this series, so it’s gonna be a little out of order for me, but either way I don’t actually mind because of how much I love Emma Hart’s writing. Yet again she has written a super amazing story and this time it’s all about Piper (Josh’s sister), there’s been mentions of her in the previous books and she’s not made much of an appearance, but this time it’s all about her and her story and it’s heart-breaking hearing what she went through whilst sh ...more
Jo Reads Romance

A fun end to the series
4 stars

This is the last book in Hart’s White Peak series which encompasses the Bookworm’s Guide series and then the Introvert’s Guide series. While this book does stand alone, and features the story and HEA of a completely separate couple, there are loads of cameos from couples past who are all linked in some way. I still think it would make sense for someone jumping into the series here, though.

Piper is the last single one in her friend group and she’s fine with that.
Lacy
Emma Hart’s The Introvert's Guide to Blind Dating, #3 in The Introvert's Guide, is a funny, sweet, friends-to-lovers romance primarily narrated by Savannah Peachwood in first-person (POV) with added narration from Tim Paige. Hart’s description is vivid, the dialogue witty, and character development and interactions for Piper and Maverick are nuanced. Those of the recurring characters are consistent from one novel to the next. Her development of Piper’s and Maverick’s relationship from a one-nigh ...more
Laurie
Shelves: arc
Bakery owner Piper Carter is the last single member of her friend group, but she's too busy building her business to make time for dating. Besides, she's convinced that she's fine on her own. Ignoring her protests, her blissfully coupled-up friends decide to set her up on a blind date. The evening ends up being even more awkward than Piper anticipated when her date turns out to be Maverick Donovan, the popular romance author with whom she had a one-night stand a few weeks earlier. Maverick is ha ...more
Just Love books
Aug 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
"IF YOU KISS IN THE DARK, DOES THAT COUNT? YOU’RE TECHNICALLY A LITTLE BLIND…"

Piper Carter is done with her friends trying to set her up on blind dates, she firstly she doesn't have the time to date with all her focus going to her bakery and secondly Piper is happy being single. Fully prepared to tell this new guy that she has no intention of staying for the date Piper is in for a surprise when she sees that her blind date is non other than hot shot romance author Maverick Donovan, who also so h
For The Love of Love Stories
The Introvert’s Guide to Blind Dating is a short and sweet one-night-stand-to-lovers, workplace romance told in dual, alternating first-person POV. It is the third installment in The Introvert’s Guide series but can be read as a standalone; there is a large friend group who are all the main characters of pervious books in this series and The Bookworm’s Guide series by the same author, but as the male main character is introduced to everyone there is enough detail provided to keep the reader from ...more
Liz
Aug 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in the Introvert’s Guide to series and Piper Carter is the last girl standing in her crew. She’s happy being single, content to concentrate on building up her bakery business although personally I think all the 4.30am starts leave her too exhausted to even think about a private life. To keep all her happily hooked up friends off her back she agrees to go on one, single, blind-date. Shock, horror when the ‘date’ turns out to be the random one night stand she had a couple of ...more
Ann Mihailovic
Aug 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
Welcome back to White Peak. The Introverts Guide to Blind Dating is book #3 and the last book in The Introverts Guide series by Emma Hart. This is a small-town, romantic comedy between a baker and a successful author.
In this book we finally get Piper's story. With most of her friends now loved up and her brother Josh on his way down the aisle, Piper's friends have been pestering her to date so she can be happy and find her soul mate. The problem with that is that she's more interested in buildin
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
I've had a hankering for a baker romance and The Introvert's Guide to Blind Dating hit the mark dead on. Piper has big dreams of franchising her bakery. She works hard and plays little. She has no room for dating and is adamant that she has no interest, no time. She lands a blind date with Maverick and they come to a mutual agreement without the option of dating even though they have a sexual past. Maverick is a romance writer. Yes, you read that correctly... HE writes romance. He's on a deadlin ...more
selma
Katie
Oct 17, 2020
stacey klinger
Oct 18, 2020

• Claimed (Lair of the Wolven, #1)
  • Tigre (Alien Castaways #6)
  • Dungeon Games (Masters and Mercenaries #6.5)
  • Vow to Protect
  • His Dancer (Dance For Me #5)
  • The Virgin Replay (Rules of Love, #3)
  • Mama's Boy (Last Man Standing, #1)
  • Nobody Does it Better (Magnolia Sound Book 9)
  • Untamed
  • Stolen Hearts
  • Broken Hearts
  • For Love Or Honey
  • Neanderthal (Last Man Standing, #2)
  • Dungeon Royale (Masters and Mercenaries, #6)
  • Treoir Dragon Chronicles of the Belador World: Book 9
  • The Rebound (Looking to Score)
  • Fold (Complicated Parts, #1)
  • All In (Complicated Parts Series, #3)
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smut

The Introvert's Guide (3 books)
  • The Introvert's Guide to Online Dating (The Introvert's Guide, #1)
  • The Introvert's Guide to Speed Dating (The Introverts Guide,#2)