Start by marking “Alaska (Daughter of Babylon #7)” as Want to Read:
Alaska (Daughter of Babylon #7)

Alaska

(Daughter of Babylon #7)

He who holds Alaska holds the world. - U.S. Army General Billy Mitchell, testimony to Congress, 1935
President Alana Mills arrives in Alaska, intending to secure the state and steady the country. Instead, she finds more trouble, including from Russia, which originally sold the strategic territory to the Unites States. Theyve always wanted it back. And now that America is
Published September 29th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Alaska, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alaska

Start your review of Alaska (Daughter of Babylon #7)
Sherri Miller
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Series!

I was riveted from the 1st paragraph of book 1 California to the last word here in Alaska! This series has been a balm to my soul and excitement for my senses. Jamie Grey is an amazing author, clearly a woman of God and her storytelling ability is truly a gift. The way she shows the humanity , the evil the strength and the frailty of all the main characters is astonishing.
I could see myself in each character at different times throughout the stories. I could see myself standing
Shirley Shaffer
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfect finish to an outstanding series

Even better than the story line, even better than the excellent writing, even better than the captivating characters, Jamie laces her books with needed spiritual insights. This is a great series for long time Christians, New Christians and seekers as well. Good job Jamie. The Lord has given you an awesome gift. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Patricia King
Oct 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Inspiring and faith based

If you have missed this series, check it out. It will be an awesome experience to read about the trials of a young couple who are framed and pursued by the government. After the US is mostly destroyed by an EMP , they run for their lives from a corrupt government. Constantly looking to God for guidance. Loved it!!
Benita M. Williams
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
very nice exciting read

I enjoyed the series and found each book a good continuation of t others. I appreciate the authors scriptures anmentaries on the passages. I have read the band of believers series and now await the next book series.
Pam Cullen
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Must read

This is the last book in this series, and like all 6 previous of the series, the quality remain excellent. A must read series and looking forward to any new works from Jamie Lee Grey.
Coralee Malinich
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She lives up to all I have believed about her!

Ms. Grey has stayed true to her Christian faith in all that she writes. Completely believable stories woven around neat characters who have joys and sorrows like the rest of us yet stand firm. Inspiring and exciting!
janis burtch
Good CHRISTEN STORY

Fast paced and keep me intresred to see what will happen to them next .made me think how so many of these things could be happening today with all our disruption in everything right now .
Mike Purdin
Oct 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good

Really enjoyed this series. It is really good to read a Christian based book. Looking forward to more by this author.
Sharon
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an entertaining and satisfying conclusion to the Daughter of Babylon series. I liked the way the author dealt with the themes of grace, forgiveness and redemption.
Catherine L Seaton
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finally

It took five books to get to the conclusion, which I dont generally like, but I felt good at the end. All is well
S.campbell8655yahoo.com
Great !

Can't wait for the next book in this series or something new ! 😁 It's clean,faith based, suspenseful and inspiring !
Susan
Oct 02, 2020
Fay K. Moore
Nov 23, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Upheaval (The Beginning of Sorrows #3)
  • World Order (Beginning of Sorrows, #2)
  • The Road to Revelation 4: Life and Death
  • Cabal (The Beginning of Sorrows #1)
  • The Road to Revelation 3: Darkness Falls
  • The Road To Revelation: The Beginning
  • I Never Knew You
  • Gehenna (Black Swan #3)
  • Dawn of Subjection (Last Dawn Trilogy #3)
  • The Road to Revelation 2: World at War
  • Pestilence in the Darkness: Havoc in Wyoming, Part 6 | America's New Apocalypse
  • Dysphoria (Black Swan #1)
  • Carrion (Black Swan #2)
  • The Goliath Code (Goliath Code, #1)
  • Edge of Defiance (Edge of Collapse, #5)
  • Restitution: A Post-Apocalyptic EMP Survival series (The Dark Road series Book 8)
  • Steadfast 6: America's Last Days (The Steadfast Series 6)
  • New Madrid Earthquake: A Disaster Thriller

Daughter of Babylon (7 books)
  • California (Daughter of Babylon #1)
  • New York (Daughter of Babylon, #2)
  • America (Daughter of Babylon #3)
  • Oregon (Daughter of Babylon #4)
  • D.C. (Daughter of Babylon #5)
  • Canada (Daughter of Babylon #6)

News & Interviews

“Only things that mattered to God had any real importance. People mattered. Souls mattered. Salvation mattered.” 0 likes