Start by marking “Beverley Green Comes Home (Beverley Green Adventures #4)” as Want to Read:
Beverley Green Comes Home (Beverley Green Adventures #4)

Beverley Green Comes Home

(Beverley Green Adventures #4)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Home is where your...chickens roost.
It’s been a year since Beverley Green moved back to Oklahoma. She gave up her fast-paced, big-city life for something more manageable, and she’s finally starting to feel more at ease in her new hometown of Guthrie. Her bookstore is doing well, no one has stolen any sheep lately, and she's even started dating a nice guy. Do you even call
Published October 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Beverley Green Comes Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beverley Green Comes Home

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Beverley Green Comes Home (Beverley Green Adventures #4)
Carrie
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I feel like Beverley Green is part of my family. This is a great series with lots of awesomely fun characters. You’ll want to hang out with all of these people. I have read all of the books in the series and each one is fabulous. And I not so secretly want to meet a Sasquatch and own chickens. I can’t wait for the next installment.
Julie Powders
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the best one so far!! Love the humor and the story. Can’t wait to read the next one!!
Erika Baughn
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series has me hooked!!!! I feel so invested in Beverly’s life! And I have enjoyed seeing her relationship with the Sheriff evolve. I couldn’t put it down. I officially started it yesterday and finished it today! I’m already ready for the next one!
Alan Bates
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth Beverly Green book and I have read them all and am addicted to them. I know guys are not supposed to read romance novels but what can I say? I love the Beverly Green books. I start each one wondering, is Beryl the chicken going to get cooked this time? Is Beverly’s landlady going to evict her? Is Beverly going to put a move on the hunky sheriff she likes, or is he going to make a move on her? Or just what the heck is the deal? Do they even want to have sex with each other?

And
M.A. Chiappetta
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The Bev Green books are always fun to read - and in this one, she finds herself choosing between her handsome sheriff boyfriend and his handsome Scottish cousin (kilt and all!). If you like rom-com stories that focus on a realistic heroine trying to find her way in life, Bev Green is for you.
Karen
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better and better! Absolutely loved book 4. I had a hard time putting it down. A delightful read!
Andrea Neil
Aug 05, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Danielle Butler
Aug 06, 2020
Andrea Trujillo
Sep 05, 2020
Ibtisam
Nov 01, 2020

• Tangerine
  • Villains in Venice (Taylor and Rose Secret Agents 3)
  • Secrets on the Shore (Taylor and Rose mini adventure)
  • Don’t Turn Out the Lights: A Tribute to Alvin Schwartz's Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark
  • The Liar's Girl
  • Godless (Book 2 of the Mute-Cat Chronicles)
  • Savage Run (Joe Pickett, #2)
  • The Indigo Girl
  • Notorious RBG: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
  • Killer, Come Back to Me: The Crime Stories of Ray Bradbury
  • Rage
  • Killing the SS: The Hunt for the Worst War Criminals in History
  • The Roommate (Cormac Reilly, #.7)
  • Death in Her Hands
  • The Last Train to Key West
  • The Cuckoo's Cry

Beverley Green Adventures (5 books)
  • Beverley Green: Sasquatch Hunter (Beverley Green Adventures #1)
  • Beverley Green's First Territorial Christmas (Beverley Green Adventures #2)
  • Beverley Green Finds True North (Beverley Green Adventures #3)
  • The Guthrie Short Stories (Beverley Green Adventures #5)

News & Interviews