Start by marking “Mint to Be (Stirred Passions #4)” as Want to Read:
Mint to Be (Stirred Passions #4)

Mint to Be

(Stirred Passions)

Conjuring three fake dates to attend a wedding, no problem. Surviving the experience unbroken…

Thanks to a drunken boast about my relationship status, this ugly duckling needs to find three people to fake date in time for my best friend’s celebrity wedding. One trip to the office later, and I have my recruits:

Leo – PA extraordinaire, friend, & fashion guru. How was I s
Kindle Edition
Published February 23rd 2021 by Incantatrix Press

To ask other readers questions about Mint to Be, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mint to Be

Start your review of Mint to Be (Stirred Passions #4)
Madelynne Ellis
Dec 27, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Stuck in a reading rut? Love fake dating books? You've probably never read one like this before. Alfie Jones never makes things easy on himself, which is why he announces he's bringing three dates to his best friend's wedding. Sadly, Alfie doesn't have one special person, let alone three. But what he does have is three people willing to play along.

Join Alfie, Leo, Jet, and Elodie as they embark on a polyamorous fake dating romance.

Download it here >> https://books2read.com/mint-to-be

Doris
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
You Need a Score Card For This One!!

What a crazy good but complex story! (all in a good way) All it takes is Alfie making a drunken comment about how he has three others in a relationship and you get a story of everything you would think could happen. Love these four of Alfie, Elodie, Jet and Leo!!
Julie
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading about Alfie Jones. He makes a drunken statement to the Sunsetters about his relationship status and that they will be attending the upcoming wedding of Dare & Flicka. Only problem for Alfie is he isn't in any relationship let alone one with three other people! He has to find them fast. Elodie Ray is waiting in Alfie's reception for a job interview, Jet St Germain is pretending to be the coffee machine repairman and Leo Thorne is Alfie's PA. Perfect so Alfie thinks if the ...more
Caroline
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
A different, fun, hot read.

After a drunken night Alfie wakes to find he has bragged to his happily paired friends that he is in a polyamorous relationship. Now he needs a solution to how he attends one of the friends weddings with his three partners.

Alfie, Leo, Jet, and Elodie start out as a fake polyamorous relationship but they are quick to investigate what that relationship would be like, along with some experimentation. There is a connection between most of them, stronger with some than oth
Jenn
Feb 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Gives ‘It’s Complicated’ a Whole New Meaning

Wow, just wow, this story by Madelynne Ellis simply blew me away. It’s complex, the shifting connections and varied inter- connectivity between Alfie, Jet, Leo and Elodie are so fluid and changing. None of the relationships are straightforward, they’re convoluted and unexpected and all the more engaging for it. You see inside Alfie, Leo and Elodie’s heads, which leaves Jet as this nagging enigma that leaves you wondering when the other shoe will drop.
Janee
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I haven't read the other books in this series, but I happy Alfie finally found himself. It seemed he felt like the ugly duckling.

The book itself was good. This isn't my typical read, but I love Ellis' books.
AND 1515
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Complications and serious consequences..

by and1515

Apparently last night was quite eventful but its really to bad that I can't remember and I'm seriously fishing for information.
The restless sheep have been bleating until there's only a few of us left.
I can't believe I'm still waiting who makes appointments but doesn't have the common courtesy to show up on time.
Wow that's some story and yeah clearly Alfie's some kind of overachiever glutton for punishment.
However I'm game if it gets me a chance
Joyffree
Feb 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
Good heavens, nothing like complicating the uncomplicated!

Mint to be was a fresh and funny take on fake relationships, longing, self-doubt, friendships, and So much more...

Alfie is quirky and at times completely clueless. He has a habit of doubting his own worth.
Leo is the rational, organized one - or so it seems from the outside and he has a crush on a certain eccentric writer
Elodie is the visionist, the go-getter. She made a mistake once before, learned from it. Now? She is grabbing that bras
Andrea Barth-Leidinger
Feb 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Complicated? No! Alfie.
Or Leo. Cause they’re both.. complicated that is.
And utterly lovable. Both of them. Gosh, makes a long time I had such good laughs with a book! Ella and Jet are also awesome, even if Jet mostly isn’t over sharing.. or never even gives us a better glimpse of himself. His interaction with Alfie is adorable. Beside this excellent plot, wonderful characters, shaming accurate descriptions of London people, amazing dialogues and inside debates I particularly like the cover of t
Sally
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow this is a brilliant complicated read that you won't be able to put down.
After a drunken night Alfie confesses to be in a polyamorous relationship with 3 others. Now where can he find 3 other people to be in his fake relationship and to go with him to his friends wedding.
He finds them in his office but will Joe, Jet and Elodie agree to his proposal.
I loved all the different characters but could they successfully pull off a fake relationship when feelings start to get involved.
Feelings
Brenda Moser
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is an interesting story with a cast of colorful characters and an intriguing set of relationships. The author brings all the ups and downs with all the feels and delivers a story that had me hooked from start to finish. I enjoyed watching the relationships develop. It's well written ,moves fluidly with descriptive and detailed scenes and is an enjoyable read.

Lauren
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Otay y'all I was excited about this story but im not gonna lie I struggled with parts of this story. Im not sure who was my favorite they have there quirks and things that make them individuals. I gotta say one of my favorite moments was Alfie getting drunk and the quad starting. I loved watching them through the normal highs and lows but I also questioned if they could do it long term. There was less drama than I was expecting and the heat was there. ...more
Kelly Kemmerly
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
The Sunsetters just hit the high marks with Alfie Jones and his collective! A "fake" polyamorous foursome with everything to gain and so much more to lose. Alfie, in all his genius, makes a decision to date three other people, Elodie, Leo, and Jet, on a whim to impress his friends. The poly love begins to take on a life of its own when true feelings are revealed. Clever writing, snappy humor, and sex appeal that I truly enjoyed! ...more
L H
Feb 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Alfie was interesting in that although he mentioned being in a polyamorous relationship while drunk and it would have seemed like a slip the fact that he showed up with three partners and came to enjoy the menagerie said a lot about what he needed. They say that alcohol gives you courage so it was fun to see him and them have fun together.

Stephanie W
Feb 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Be careful what you say when intoxicated.

Alfie made a slip of the tongue, while drunk. A slip of the polyamorous kind. Now where is he going to find three partners to make his lie "real."
Come up with a plan before and fast. They have a wedding to attend.

Leo, Jet,and Elodie to the rescue! What happens when their curious exploration become more for them all?

Enjoy the fun, laughter, and fast-paced read full of steamy moments to keep you engaged.

**I received a free copy of this book via Bookspr
Tammy
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Alfie winds up drunk and lies about his relationship status and now he must find 3 dates for a wedding. Soon sparks are flying between Alfie, Leo, Elodie and Jet. This is a fast-paced, fun and steamy read. I liked the characters, quirky and so much fun. Loads of drama and sizzling heat. A liked it.
Marilyn Smith
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Allie gets drunk and says he’s in a relationship but now he needs three dates for his best friends wedding. No problem according to him but it makes for a great time to read about! This was a wonderful storyline and the characters were perfect as they pull you into this great story. I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Elyn Sulger
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
"It's complicated"
Mint to Be focuses on Algie Jones' search to find himself and how he "fits in". After a drunkin remark of being in a polyamorous relationship, Alfie must find three others to join in a fake relationship and attend a weekend wedding. Thus begins Alfie, Elodie, Leo and Jets story. I enjoyed this book and Madelynne Ellis's splendid writing style.
Layla Powers
Drunk words spoken are often sober thoughts.

Boy, this is one intense read. Not one of my favorites, but definitely worth a go. It was well-written, although sometimes the flow became a bit complicated to grasp.
Kathryn Manzella
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Mint to Be by Madelynne Ellis is the fourth book in the Stirred Passions series. This is such a fun story.  Got a bit dirty, got a bit funny, got a bit sweet and got a bit into the feels.  The characters are fun, and the story entertaining.  I definitely recommend.
Tracey Tranter
Mar 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is a well written interesting story with a cast of colourful characters and an intriguing set of relationships.

I enjoyed this book and Ms Ellis's splendid writing style
Coralee Corrigan
Loved it
Lisa H
Oh, Alfie.

Alfie makes one little drunken comment that changes up his life in a four way with Elodie, Jet and Leo.
Rules are so made to be broken.

Recommend.
Feb 03, 2021
Kathy
Feb 22, 2021

• Her Dueling Daddies
  • What Happens In Vegas...
  • Son for the Alien Dictator
  • His First Time Five - Sterling, Saint, Beau, Adam, and Gabe: 5 Hot Shots of Romance Quickies (Boxed Set Bundles by Ann Omasta)
  • A Different Kind of Cosplay
  • A Captive for Kean (Tallean Mercenaries #6)
  • Her Marine Daddy (American Alphas, #1)
  • The Other Brother (Calendar Men, #6)
  • Torran (Crashland Colony, #2)
  • My Marine Daddies
  • Auric (Crashland Colony, #1)
  • Ronan (Crashland Colony, #3)
  • Four of a Kind (Poly Romance)
  • Valentine Kisses (Romance Café Collection #10)
  • Hitman's Target (Yes, Daddy Book 20)
  • Their Naughty Human
  • Saving Kyle: A Steamy First Responder Second Chance Romance (Heroes with Badges Book 1)
  • Stolen By The Alien Beast
Madelynne Ellis is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author of over 35 erotic romance novels.

Madelynne lives in the UK, not far from the Welsh border with her partner, family, & assorted pets. She is currently sipping rapidly cooling decaf coffee, listening to loud music, & indulging her obsession for tattooed bad boys.

Amazon
Facebook
Readers Group
Twitter
Instagram

Recent Releases:

Mint to Be (Stirred Passions #4) by Madelynne Ellis

Stirred Passions (4 books)
  • Cherry Bomb