Start by marking “Finding Bailey: A Lake Tahoe Romantic Suspense” as Want to Read:
Finding Bailey: A Lake Tahoe Romantic Suspense

Finding Bailey: A Lake Tahoe Romantic Suspense

An unknown past threatens her future…

After losing her mother, Bailey Morton faces cleaning out her family’s Lake Tahoe home. What she finds amongst the dust shatters the image of what she always considered an ordinary life with her ordinary family.
Her true identity unknown, Bailey plows headlong into a dangerous journey of deception and death to find the real reason behind
ebook
Published October 29th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Finding Bailey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Bailey

Start your review of Finding Bailey: A Lake Tahoe Romantic Suspense
Anne OK
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
A new to me author with an action filled romantic suspense set in beautiful Lake Tahoe. Best friends become lovers when he steps in to help solve the mystery. Someone wants a family's darkest secret kept that way -- even if it means burying our heroine, Bailey.

I really enjoyed this well done story line, and the characters were likable and easy to support.
Katie Mettner
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just finished Finding Bailey and WOW, this was another wonderful romantic suspense by Dana Mason! When you first meet Bailey she's grieving her mother's death and wondering what she's going to do now that she's alone in the world. She's not alone, though. She has her best friends Ryan, Mae, Lucas, and Wade at El Lago, the bar and restaurant in Lake Taho that Ryan, Lucas, and Wade own. She also has her mostly off-again boyfriend Dex who shows up when it's convenient for him, but never for Baile ...more
Sophie Ruthven
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A page turner

Yet another thrilling readfromthis talented author. I was transfixed from cover to cover, especially with all the twists and turns that continually keep you guessing.
Linda McMann
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excited to have read the start of a new series from Dana Mason’s wonderful romantic suspense novels with “Finding Bailey.” I loved her Embrace and Accidental Series and this book was worth the wait.

Bailey is cleaning out her family home after the death of her mother and stumbles upon a deep dark secret that her mother kept from her: she was adopted. Bailey struggles with her identity as she tries to figure out why she was never told, who her real parents are, and why she was given up.

With the he
Jaclyn
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After reading Dana Mason’s Embrace series years ago, I’ve been waiting for her to write another romantic suspense book. She did not disappoint with Finding Bailey! Finding Bailey begins with Bailey cleaning out her mother’s house shortly after her death. What she finds out shocks her and shakes her foundation. She begins to question everything about her parents and the life she had with them. With the help of her best friend Ryan, Bailey heads to Wisconsin to find the answers she desperately wan ...more
Phyllis Saunders
Nov 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

4 stars for Finding Bailey. Haven't we all felt that we didn't belong at some time in our lives? Bailey never felt that until after the death of her parents when she found out that not only was she adopted, she had been abandoned in the snow as a baby. Thank goodness for her best friend Ryan who is there for her whatever she needs. The story unfolds with several twists and turns and betrayals. Would love more stories of Bailey and Ryan's friends because we all need friends like these.
Emilie Davis
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great storytelling and there is some story!!

This book was almost too emotional. You get through one problem and another pops up. Cruel, yes but absolutely absorbing! Bailey was indeed found, but suffered dearly. This is definitely a 2 hankie story, but trust me, worth every tear! Dana Mason - this was a winner!!
Elvira
Oct 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had a great time reading this romantic suspense book. The characters were great and I enjoyed their chemistry throughout the pages. The twists and turns kept me entertained.

Jeffrey L
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lots of twists and turns that keeps you on the edge of your seat and a great moral of the story!
Betty
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Family

This novel was hear breaking and full of joy at the same time. The plot surprised and let you waiting for what happened next. Would give more than five stars if I could.
Maureen ~Bitch Can Write A Book
This book had it all drama, deceit, mystery and romance. If you want to be glued to your seat, then pick this book up. Dana Mason weaves quite a story. If I have ever read a book where the heroine deserves her HEA, it is Bailey!
Sandra Whittiker
Feb 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Finding Bailey: A Lake Tahoe Romance Suspense Novel

This has Definately got to be one of the best books that I've read in a long time. It was a beautiful story that just pulled me in from page one to the very last page. Bailey felt as though her world was collapsing around when her mother passed away. She was the best mom that a girl could ever hope for , at least that's what she thought until she went through her chest that always set in her mom's room. There she found things there that totally
Charlene Davis
Mar 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Not your typical romance

Yes, there is light sex scenes. Starting out as friends makes for a deep love, throw in some crazy family members and dirt bags and you can't miss on a good read!!!
Julie Jacobs
May 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!! I can't believe this book... It grabbed me from the beginning and held me all the way to the end... I am so glad it ended the way it did for her but and the same time I can't believe it ended like that... The ending made me cry like a little baby throwing a taturm... I can't wait to read more books from Dana this is my 2nd one.... U will not be disappointed at all if u read this... I know I wasn't ...more
Beth Amy
Nov 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Not sure if I like this story or not

Lots of suspense.
TMI on the sex parts. Unnecessary details. Also too much promiscuity. Until someone drugs her with a dirty needle, she doesn't worry about disease, so thiw is more of the unr w alistic crap in the media and books that brishes aside STDs, & Heo C & HIV are primarily STDs. There are always consequences to promiscuity. When you sleep with someone, you sleep with everyone else with whom they've slept as well. Any RN can tepp you that, but apparent
Shannon Jump
Nov 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow! I'm almost at a loss for words as I sit down to write this review. I received an Advanced Reader Copy of Finding Bailey and it was the first Dana Mason book I've read. She did NOT disappoint!
First off, Bailey and Ryan...OMG, so cute! I love them together. It was apparent early on how Ryan felt about Bailey and I loved "watching" their story develop.

The comrade between all of the characters - Bailey, Ryan, Lucas, Wade, Mae - was so well developed. They truly felt like a strong group of fri
Bernard Holler
Nov 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good mystery story that keeps the interest high throughout the book.

After the death of her parents, Bailey Morton learns she was adopted as an abandoned baby. The search she and her best friend, Ryan go on to find the truth about who she is leads to murder and kidnapping and many unanswered questions. I feel the foul language could have been replaced with other words and achieved the same affect.
Deborah
Oct 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable read from Ms Mason. This book had it all, drama, duplicity, intrigue, suspense, humour and of course romance. Bailey dealing with the death of her mother stumbles upon some disturbing family secrets that sets her on a path to finding the truth. This read has a guaranteed HEA that Bailey more than deserves.
A.B. Shepherd
Oct 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dana Mason
Oct 02, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lynda
Sue Schneir
Oct 30, 2020
James
Nov 23, 2020

• Holiday Terminal (Warren Family Holidays #1)
  • Naughty or Nice
  • Breathe Your Last (Detective Josie Quinn, #10)
  • Beyond the Garden (Magnolia Series #2)
  • Sweet Tea Tuesdays
  • The Christmas Pact
  • Magnolia Nights (Magnolia Series #1)
  • Return to Sender (Pine Falls, #1)
  • Blitz (Blast Brothers, #3)
  • Bang (Blast Brothers #2)
  • The Last Wife
  • The Enemy (Ghosttown Riders Book 5)
  • Drown Her Sorrows (Bree Taggert, #3)
  • In Shining Whatever (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #2)
  • The Saint (Ghosttown Riders Book 4)
  • Twisted Love (Modern Romance #3)
  • The Samaritan (Ghosttown Riders Book 3)
  • Marrying Mr. Wrong (Dirty Martini Running Club, #3)
Dana Mason started writing about ten years ago after being overwhelmed by a story that wouldn’t let her sleep until she wrote it down. The story, Dangerous Embrace, was published in 2012 and won Best Mystery/Suspense from eFestival of Words Best of Independent eBook Awards in 2014. Dangerous Embrace is the first book in her Embrace Series. The second book in the series, Precious Embrace, was Runne ...more