Start by marking “A Thing Called Love (Pride, Oregon #8)” as Want to Read:
A Thing Called Love (Pride, Oregon #8)

A Thing Called Love

(Pride, Oregon #8)

Kara has put everything on the line to make other people's wedding dreams come true. Watching all the happy couples is truly the best job ever. Yet somehow her luck in men was narrowed to only dating jerks. What does a woman have to do to find the man of her dreams? Drown?

Coming from the insanely successful Jordan Clan, Conner has always struggled with knowing exactly wha
Published January 5th 2021 by Grayton Press

To ask other readers questions about A Thing Called Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Thing Called Love

Start your review of A Thing Called Love (Pride, Oregon #8)
Micky Cox
Dec 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
The best things in life are in Pride, Oregon and I so wish we could travel there in real life! A sweet romance filled with a bit of suspense to keep the plot dancing with excitement is just the perfect combo for a great afternoon read! You absolutely could read this as a stand alone book, but if you really want to fully enjoy the characters, setting and stories you will want to go all the way back to the beginning of the original series and work your way to the current book! Trust me, you won't ...more
Julia David
Dec 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am always happy to go back to Pride. Kara decides to go for a quick swim at night but doesn’t think about the danger. When Conner saves her, she has to rethink her opinion of him. Conner also has to rethink his opinion of her. She thinks that the single Jordan men are all players and he didn’t think about her too much before, but he is thinking about her a lot now. As they are starting to get closer, a man wants to buy the land she and her sister have, but they will not sell. Will he go to any ...more
Kirstie Ibrahim
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jill-sanders
Back to the wonderful town of Pride that we have grown to love so much. Another Jordan family member gets his story. This one has good chemistry right from the start, a dash of mystery and of course we get to catch up a little bit with some of the characters we already know so well. A great addition to the series, an easy read that will having you eagerly turning the pages.
Brandi
Dec 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love visiting Pride. This story is a wonderful continuation of A Pride Christmas as we meet the offspring of Alice and Eric.

The story moves fast and furious and then you are at the end, boom! I know that I will reread this story because I just couldn't put it down. Kara and Conner are great together! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Nancy Kehl
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a delightfully steamy, who dunnit romance in the heart warming town of Pride. I love catching up with all if the Jordan families and friends in Pride ❤❤❤❤❤. I volunteered an honest opinion for this book.
Shirley
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow what’s another amazing read

Wow what another amazing read from Jill. Connor and Kara are amazing together even though he was an a$$ after saving her from the ocean, couldn’t ask for a better woman for Connor Kara is an amazing woman and since her parents and his parents relationships moved fast so did theirs and their love grows faster.
Things doesn’t always go right problems arise like all of Prides couples things get in their way like shootings but love always wins couldn’t put this down as
Amy
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sweet romance with a twist of mystery. Love Kara and Connor's beginning of an "almost drowning", the story is in the eye of the beholder there. Connor is kind of lost as what he wants to be when he grows up and Kara knows exactly what she wants to be. Being together brings out the best in each other but danger is lurking. Add in extended family and love is all you need to overcome your questions about where you want to go in life when you find your true soul mate. ...more
Doni
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An engaging, intriguing & sexy romance, with wonderful & warm characters you cannot get enough of.
Kara, would love to meet Mr Right.
Connor, will never marry.
But, he couldn't deny his thoughts
& attraction to Kara.
Captivated me from page one.
I didn't want it to end.
Can't wait for Robin's book!
A Definite Must Read!!
Angelique Veno
Jan 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Pride, Oregon is one of my favorite places to visit! The stories, that Jill Sanders writes, make it seem like you are visiting as well. On this visit, I had a front seat view into the budding of a romance between Kara and Conner Jordan. The Jordan’s are an institute of Pride. Although quickly discover feelings for one another, there is much going on in this little town that can rip their love and lives apart. Love, lies, and mystery are always abound, and make for an enjoyable read. Don’t miss t ...more
Suzanne
Nov 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kara Jenkins runs a wedding venue in Pride with her sister Robin. Kara and Robin used to holiday in Pride with their parents when they were kids, it's where their parents met and to Kara is the most romantic town ever. Which is why their wedding venue is there.

Kara and Conner Jordan bump into each other when Kara is taking a late night swim. Their spark is instant. Lovely sweet romance story with some Jordan clan drama added in for good measure.
Wioletta
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kara knew what she wanted from life in high school and she accomplished part of it, she and her sister own a business together, only if her love life be as successful as professional one.
Conner is not sure what he wants from life...but this changes when he saves Kara.
I enjoyed reading this story a lot.
Loved it.
Stephanie Herron
Jan 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
Fast paced romance. Both main characters are trying to figure out what they really want from life when they meet. Connor and Kara seem to be better together than apart. There is a mystery to the story and Kara ends up shot. The ending is a bit mixed.
Sherry
Jan 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Love returning to Pride, Oregon and it's wonderful citizens. Kara and Conner's story is a sexy, steamy romance with a bit of mystery and danger. These two are perfect for each other. Looking forward to more stories about the Jordan clan and the small town of Pride, OR. ...more
Cheryl
Mar 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
LOVE IN PRIDE❤️❤️

So good to be back in Pride. Kari and Conner were perfect for each other. Enjoy the family love and support. Throw in a little suspense makes for a super romance with an even better HEA.
Jane Devanna
Feb 28, 2021 rated it liked it
Did not like the ending. It left me hanging.
Theresa Power
Jul 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Another excellent read I knew I would not be led astray because all of jills books do not disappoint me
Lyndi W.
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-star
1.5 stars maybe. First of all, it desperately needs an editor. Characters are called by the wrong name, words are missing or simply wrong, sometimes chapters start with no idea who the focus is until 3 pages in, and things are repeated like the author forgot she already had it in the previous scene. Has Conner worked for the Coast Guard for 18 months like he first claims or a few years like he later claims? Not even the author knows.

Second, the mystery is waaay on the back burner and isn't solve
Becca
Jun 19, 2021
Ann (Noumena12)
Jan 13, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• My True Love (The Steeles at Silver Island, #2)
  • Accidentally Wolf (Mystic Wolves, #1)
  • Cookies for Satan (Witching After Forty #1.3)
  • Blindsided
  • Light My Fire (Dragon Kin, #7)
  • Hard to Hold (Play Hard #2)
  • Destroyed With You (Stark Security, #5)
  • When He's Bad (Walker Security: Adrian’s Trilogy, #2)
  • The Flip Side of Possessed and Destroyed
  • The Flip Side of Caught in the Act
  • Wicked Truths (Hunt Legacy Duology, #2)
  • Royally Chosen Christmas (Royal Bastards MC: Royal Sons CA Book 7)
  • Blackout After Dark (Gansett Island, #21)
  • Nude Awakening (Main Desire, #1)
  • Time After Time (Sweetbriar Cove #14)
  • A Ghoulish Midlife (Witching After Forty, #1)
  • Hot for Love (Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #7)
  • The Engagement Embargo (Meet Me at the Altar, #1)
Jill Sanders is a New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of Sweet Contemporary Romance, Romantic Suspense, Western Romance, and Paranormal Romance novels. With over 70 books in eleven series, translations into several different languages, and audiobooks there’s plenty to choose from. Look for Jill’s bestselling stories wherever romance books are sold or visit her at jillsa ...more

Pride, Oregon (10 books)
  • A Dash of Love (Pride, Oregon, #1)
  • My Kind of Love (Pride, Oregon #2)
  • Season of Love (Pride, Oregon, #3)
  • Tis the Season (Pride, Oregon, #4)
  • Dare to Love (Pride, Oregon, #5)
  • Where I Belong (Pride, Oregon, #6)
  • Because of Love (Pride, Oregon #7)
  • First Comes Love (Pride, Oregon #9)
  • Someone to Love (Pride, Oregon #10)

News & Interviews

For those of us north of the equator, it's time for chilly days, long nights, and plenty of time to cozy up with a new book–or book...