Start by marking “Fighting for Us (Love is Worth Fighting For #1)” as Want to Read:
Fighting for Us (Love is Worth Fighting For #1)

Fighting for Us

(Love is Worth Fighting For #1)

🥊 Fighting for Us 🥊
Book 1 in the Love is Worth Fighting For Series

In this steamy holiday romance, can an MMA, ex-Navy SEAL, single dad find love again? Can a brokenhearted young woman believe happily ever afters don't only exist in books?

Blurb:
LORENZO
I had it all.
A wonderful family with a loving wife who was my world and a beautiful baby girl.
I didn’t need anything more to
Published November 1st 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Fighting for Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighting for Us

Start your review of Fighting for Us (Love is Worth Fighting For #1)
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time I am reading this author and she has me hooked!! The story is well written and the characters are well developed with a depth to them that makes for an intriguing story. Lorenzo and Carissa, from the moment they met they were like magnets drawn together. They had their ups and downs, but what couple hasn’t. This story was a page turner for me and I can’t wait to continue the series!
Michelle Fortune
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and could not put it down until I was done. I was immediately drawn into the story and felt everything the characters were feeling since i felt like I was there. I cannot wait to see if some of the side characters get their own stories.
Victoria Weston
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've read book by this author before and I always like her style of writing. This book gripped me from the first line, the first chapter everything and I was totally hooked. It will have your emotions all over the place and loving every minute. This author has written this book so fantastic that I couldn't turn the pages fast enough.

Lorenzo went through so much and my heart was aching for him and I really felt for what he was going though, one minute he had it all the next his life was blown to
Bella Emy
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Atlanta Whitlock
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I honestly never stop falling in love with Bella Emy’s writing, she is so talented and her books always speak out to me. With this book is was completely different because her writing has improved that much that this had the style of one of Jessica Wayne’s books and I love that Bella’s writing has grown to that level. She is so talented that I think readers need to take more of a chance on her work, because they may find that they end up loving her books just as I do. I honestly couldn’t fault t ...more
Alicia Harrietha
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another incredible story by one of my favourite writers!!!! Bella you always blow my mind with your characters, your storylines and all the emotions you make me feel. Lorenzo and Carissa’s story had me hooked immediately. a story of a man raising his daughter after losing his love of his life and a women who believed in forever love and happy endings gets her heart shattered by her man cheating in her. This spells emotional roller coaster and I love it!!!! I truly fell in love with both characte ...more
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
project_20200919_1207011_01
So beautiful, I was not ready for Lorenzo, full review on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
Sophie Cramer
Dec 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I was crying within the first minute of the book but I was so happy at the end. You just feel for both Carissa and Lorenzo! Highly recommend and I can't wait for more in the series! ...more
Carrie Sponaugle
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've said it once and I'll say it again Bella's writing NEVER disappoints me. From first page turn to the last her writing keeps in enthralled. This book was no different. All the feels sad, happy, depressed, up, down wherever it went you was right there with the characters! It has it all. ...more
Sandra
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I'm voluntarily leaving a review for Fighting For Us by Bella Emy! I received this book as an ARC thru bookfunnel and BE.

Let me just say I was instantly drawn into Lorenzo and Carissa's story from.beginning to end. Their story was strong and very emotional. The roller coaster of emotions
sadness, happiness, depression moments, lets not forget the sexy and steamy bedroom moments. Whatever the characters were feeling, you felt too. Defintely an all feels story.

Excerpt:
1. Her eyes tell me she want
Ruby The Romance Enthusiast
Oct 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This is my first Bella Emy book. And I have to say she is very talented in keeping you enthralled with her writing. You'll be hooked in the first chapter. How the story is told and how it unfolds to you is something you want to see in every book you read. I'm going to give a short and sweet non-spoiler review.

This is quite an emotional and bare to the soul book. Carissa and Lorenzo are two characters you'd want to meet in real life. The present themselves as two people not ready for life, but t
Jenni Bishop
Dec 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fighting for Us (Love is Worth Fighting For Book 1) Bella Emy is a contemporary sports romance. OMG my heart broke and I wasn’t sure that it would recover. This beautiful story is full of emotions that take you all over the place. But it is one that you will not be able to put down until you know it all. At times I felt like I needed a little more, moments that I felt were rushed and other things I felt were missing but overall, it was an enjoyable read.
He is a fighter but it hard to keep up the
Heather Bass
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have ever read from this author and she now has a new fan. I absolutely love military romance but she also put in a single dad. I was hooked right from the first chapter. She exceeded all my expectations on my two favorite genres. This is the first book of the Love is Worth Fighting for series and wow what a great first book. It only took me a few hours to devour this amazing story.

Cassie loves her new life. She is a caring nurse. Cassie never wants to date again becaus
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
new author to me and she has lured me in to her world of love worth fighting for....

Bella Emy gave me a holiday romance to stand up and enjoy on this cool fall day. Lorenzo (Guns) and Carissa were not your typical ships passing in the night. They had a connection that went even further than either one of them knew of. Until one found out and it was almost the end of all they were working toward. Lorenzo was one sexy hot ex-SEAL that turned MMA fighter. Carissa was a hospital worker that was a dr
Vinessa
Nov 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
He was use to fighting, she was not. The difference between them is blurred. She had it all the love of a good man a family she could count of and good friends, until the discovery that love is blind, she never saw the betrayal the unmistakable signs, the man she loved in the arms of another women and mot just any other women.
He had it all a career that kept him fit, a wife and a daughter, friends worth keeping around and a family support when times were tough. He needed them when his life crump
KL Cassanello
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lorenzo married the love of his life. She died soon after the birth of their daughter. Carissa's fiance left her, destroying her dreams of a perfect life together. I fell in love with this book, reading it in one sitting. The story flows so nicely, making for easy reading. Carissa's best friend Emy and her sister Shannon are as supportive as they can be, and I was glad that they finally got her to go out with them. Lorenzo's family - so wonderful, stepping up to help with Gianna as much as they ...more
S.S. Richards
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even start? I have always been a fan of Bella Emy's books but this one just did it for me. A single father (who I should claim as mine lol) and Carissa who's also a strong woman and you can't help but love her.

Bella Emy is a very talented writer and I can tell that she worked hard to make this story come to life. From the plot to the character development to everything about the story itself is just amazing!

Very well written. Good job Bella, I love you but I might love Lorenzo a lit
Debra Richardson
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An amazing book one in the Love Is Worth Fighting For series. The story line is well-developed, consistent, realistic, engaging, funny, interesting, and take you on a roller coaster of emotions, ups and downs, and other drama. The characters including the secondary characters are amazing; the chemistry between them Lorenzo and Carissa is instant and undeniable. A truly amazing read and I look forward to the next book.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I enjoyed this so much. Lorenzo and Carissa have both gone through heartache, albeit differently, but have resigned themselves to not being with anyone else. I love that once they meet that may not be case anymore. Their chemistry is instant but it's not easy. They have to get past their walls and decide if what they can have is worth fighting for. I was sucked in and found myself going through all their emotions right along with them. ...more
Scarolet Ellis
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fighting for Us by Bella Emy is a wonder story that I have read. This is book number one in this wonderful start to a brand new series that I am so hooked on. I can not wait to read the rest of this wonderful series. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about holiday, small town and contemporary romance.

Jessica Morales-Lafaille
This is the first book that I have read by this author. The first chapter breaks my heart. It was a hard one to rate for me there were some parts rushed and infor missing. We never found out the cause for Sylvia to die. How come her family wasn't even mentioned? Like why didn't they help with her daughter. Its a quick read but felt rush for me. I wished it was longer and gave more details.

Thankful to recieve this book in an exchange for a review. I actually will give it 3.5 stars.
Evi Easton
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book I read by this author and I loved it. The title fits the book perfectly and I think the family dynamics are very relatable. Carissa and Lorenzo both have their damage from their pasts and with each other, they can begin to move forward. I hope they will feature more in the next book as I need to know what happens next. Would be nice to hear a bit more about the future possibly in an epilogue or similar.
Jen
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked on Lorenzo and Carissa's story from the beginning. I love a story that sucks you in and does not let go until you realize you are at the end. I always enjoy reading this author and this book is a great addition to your library. Enjoy!

Mary
Oct 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a good story this is. It is a roller coaster ride of emotions with a nicely developed plot and characters you cannot help but fall in love with. The heartbreak they have suffered in their lives tugs at you heart strings. I could not help but cheer these two on as the journey towards happiness. Lorenzo and Carissa are instantly attracted to each other but their road is not easy. I love these two characters. This is such a good read that I could not put down until the very end.
Barbara
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The first book in the Love is Worth Fighting For series a well written story that kept me turning pages. Lorenzo and Carissa's story have you believing in second chances, a beautiful story. I am glad I found this book to read. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Elvira
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
L loved Lorenzo a broken hearted single dad and Carrissa a lovely heartbroken woman betrayed by the man she thought would be her forever. The characters are well developed and engaging and the storyline flowed easily making it one to read.

Kelly Sirak Drudy
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lorenzo and Carissa were just the best ever!!! I was a little worried cause of the MMA world and that not really being my thing but that is very small part of the book. It took Lorenzo a long time to want to love again after his wife died but Carissa walks in and he is smitten. I loved watching these two learn to trust and love again. Love the book and highly recommend!!!
Gloria
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet story about having a second chance at love and being brave enough to take it. Good story and wonderful characters. Looking forward to more by this author.

Danielle Marlowe
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bella Emy did a good job on this story. Fighting For Us had a well written plot that had many emotions. Lorenzo and Carissa were strong characters. From the moment they had met, their was a pull between them, their connection was strong, so wasn't their chemistry. They may have had their ups and downs but they were made for each other, they were good together.
I enjoyed this story. Thanks, Bella Emy. Good work :)
Ashleigh
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Do yourself a favor: Get. This. Book.
It is worth every penny.

This story is really well written, has characters that are created with tantalizing depth and a captivating story line.

It grabs you right from the start keeping you engrossed and turning page after page throughout the whole book!
This review has been voluntarily submitted for your consideration.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Moonlit Whisper (An Irish Romance)
  • Bound by Secrets (Deadly Isles Special Ops, #2)
  • Urban Justice (Chicago Vigilantes #2)
  • Happily Ever After
  • Twisted Secrets (Deadly Isles Special Ops #1)
  • Crave (Clark Family Series Book 1)
  • Matching Miriam
  • Five-Alarm Christmas : A Novella
  • The Kissing Bough (Forbidden Loves, #1)
  • Heartbeats and Roses: A Small Town Valentine's Day Romance (A Hartwood Holiday Romance)
  • Jordan's Justice: A New Adult Sport Romance (Tessa and Jordan Book 2)
  • Askew Ever After
  • Office Mistakes
  • Stormy's Thunder (Satan's Devils MC Utah #2)
  • Corporate Christmas
  • A KISS UNDER A BLUE CHRISTMAS MOON (Daydreams & Dragonflies Rock 'N Sweet Romance Book 4)
  • Hell Hath No Fury (Life is Hell #2)
  • Fake Fiancé: A Second Chance Office Romance
🔥A v a i l a b l e N o w!🔥
💔Shattered💔

𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲.

There was never a good-bye, and maybe that’s the reason why I spent so much time, so many years, trying to mend the pieces of my shattered heart.

Bella Emy is a USA Today Bestselling Author.
She loves all books, but her favorite genre to read, as