Start by marking “The Blackmail of Denise Randall (The Randalls, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Blackmail of Denise Randall (The Randalls, #3)

The Blackmail of Denise Randall

(The Randalls #3)

She’s drowning under the weight of her lies.
Denise Randall is the youngest of the Randall siblings, their perfect princess. But her perfection is nothing but a façade – one that’s carefully hidden under a crown of lies. It takes everything she has to ensure the truth remains concealed, that her true feelings and imperfections stay in the shadows where they’ve always been d
Kindle Edition
Published December 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Blackmail of Denise Randall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Blackmail of Denise Randall

Start your review of The Blackmail of Denise Randall (The Randalls, #3)
Live, Laugh, Love
Dec 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Gail Haris does it again. Denise Randall's story had all the right twists. You dont have to read the first 2 books to enjoy this story, but your going to want to. ...more
Denise Hoover
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have tears in my eyes for this beautiful story. I’m not ready to leave the Randall world but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this amazing trip Gail Haris has taken us on.

Denise Randall is a troubled soul. We’ve seen glimpses of her throughout the last two books, and quite frankly she was quite the brat! But once I started into this story, I finally understood and you will too!

This story involves drug abuse so if that is a trigger please be forewarned but I feel the author has literally brought this s
Lofty
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Denise believes she is the forgotten Randall and nobody see's her.
Keaton works for Richard her father and is surprised how Denise is beginning to look.
A proposition to her has her facing more things than she realised before.
This book covers sensitive issues and I felt it was handled extremely well.
I absolutely loved this book.
Great series definitely recommend reading
Miranda
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Internal battles, long time crush, mystery and suspense all put together into an addictive story without feeling angsty. I struggled putting this down.

Denise gets caught making poor life choices and instead of being turned in, one man blackmails her to be “His” for a short time. What you think would be a simple, predictable story turns into such mystery with quite a few twists.

It was refreshing to see a character that I can relate to with their feelings and self evaluations. Denise is far fro
Micheala
Dec 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
ARC received from The Next Step PR. Voluntarily reviewing and all opinions are objective and my own.

The author put out a statement that readers would likely hate Denise at first. I would disagree, at least personally. I didn’t hate her or any other form of dislike. But I did get mad at her for one point. Discussed later in review.

The author covered very important topics through Denise and her addiction to drugs. As someone who works in the mental health field, I found this to be a tasteful read
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Denise Randall.
First, I must tell you that I didn’t think much of her in the Sarah Randall book. She wasn’t overly friendly and seem kinda self centered. Second, in Trent’s book I felt bad for her. You could tell that she had a lot going on and it didn’t seem like she had any friends or support to lean on. Even if the main characters asked her if she was alright several times.
So starting this book, she’s whiny...poor beautiful me. (Her words). But the more I’ve read I really start to feel her.
Basic
Dec 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Blackmail of Denise Randall by Gail Haris is book 3 in the standalone in The Randall’s trilogy. (Though always best to read in order as to fully submerge in the world )

This book truly was a masterpiece to end this beautiful, and tragically amazing trilogy, I’m thrilled to have been able to read each of them.

Denise has always put on a show. She’s never quite been herself, as she always tried to be the family’s best, as to not cause any extra problems or issues for the already cursed family.
Kristin
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Such a wonderful ending to a great series!! Denise and Keaton’s story took me on an emotional roller coaster. I waited so long to read about Princess Denise. I thought for sure she was going to be this bratty selfish diva, but this book turned out to be about so much more. Keaton was such a good match for her! He seemed a little rough around the edges, but he became everything she needed. I had no idea where this story was going. It had me biting my nails, trying to read as fast as I could to se ...more
Hannah | Blessed Book Reviews
Since the beginning of the series, Denise has been one of my favorite characters, so I was definitely excited when I found out we'd be getting to read her story. Hers is definitely deep, emotional, and absolutely heart-wrenching. She goes through so much throughout the course of the book and learns so many lessons. I was very glad to see that she got the ending she deserved. I'm honestly really sad that this series is over. It has been one of the best ones I've had the pleasure of reading this y ...more
Laura ( Latteandbookz )
Dec 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, loved, enjoyed
No, this series can’t be over, I need more. All the twists and the turns that happened the feels the ending was just perfect but still need more because I don’t want it to end.

Denise isn’t herself because she is trying to be the perfect daughter and not cause and problems or issues. She just wants to have a normal life. She’s not sure who she should turn too. So, she turns to drugs. Even though it all she was still able to have a HEA and the epilogue was everything.
TINA WILLIAMS
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is the beautiful conclusion to the Randall series. This family has been plagued with tragedy. The fallout has left the youngest child, Denise, unsure and floundering. She feels invisible and drowns her problems with self-medication. This final book is volatile, intense and highly emotional. The story was addictive and unpredictable. Gail Haris has done an exceptional job with this series! Each book has been such a pleasure to read.
Paula  Phillips
Dec 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Denise Randall is sick of having to be the "perfect daughter" all the time and now that she is graduating, she can get away from the smalltown of Lumberton where her family is considered town royalty. Denise finds her family breeds scandal and for once in her life, she just wants to be normal and live a carefree life - away from everyone especially Isabelle who has made her life a living hell ever since both their brothers Landon and Luke died after fighting on the bridge in Book #1. In this boo ...more
Danielle Keil
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After reading Rachel's book, I figured I knew what the blackmail for Denise would be. I thought I had it all figured out. I was wrong. So, so wrong. Denise's book was nothing like I thought it would be! Even when I thought I had it figured out while reading, I was still wrong! The twists and turns this book took kept me on my toes. I felt for Denise, I cried with her, and my heart EXPLODED at the epilogue. A great finish to the Randall series! ...more
Tilya Eloff
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG, this whole series has been pure perfection. I don't know where to start. Denise, a spoiled brat to say the least learns the hard way that all actions haves consequences. Falling into a dependency for drugs she kept taking wrong tunes. Thankfully she had people who loved and supported her. Sadly far to many young men and women don't have that. I loved how Gail shined a light on using drugs as a band aid and showed how it is only a temporary fix. Learning to truly love and forgive yourself is ...more
Julie D (Audio and Book Jewels)
Denise Randall has been a character that has interested me from the first time she appeared in Who is Sarah Randall. She is the pampered princess daughter who has it all even at her young age.... or is she? There was something going on with her but we never knew quite what it was. Until now.

Gail Haris noted that this book was a bit darker than the others, and I like dark, so I was ready for it! I so enjoyed this book! Denise gets involved with things that take her into some rough places and situ
Christina
Dec 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
*I received this book as a gift in exchange for my honest opinion.

WOW!!!!! When I first set out to read this series, I honestly wasn't sure what to expect. One thing is for sure...I've completely fallen in love with this family, series and author. Not only did this author make these characters "likeable", she made us fall in love with each and every one of them....even the characters we probably shouldn't have.

Denise is the youngest member of the Randall family. She started off as the daughter
Uzma
Dec 04, 2020 rated it liked it
I have read The Night That Changed Rachel, and that book blew me away. I loved the maturity and the chemistry Rachel and Trent had. I knew I wanted to read about more of the Randall’s, and so when I got the opportunity to read The Blackmail Of Denise Randall, I went all in.

I am still a bit confused how I feel about this book. It had it’s sweet moments, don’t get me wrong, but the kind of chemistry and maturity I was expecting from the characters was non existing. I did love the instances where D
Dorothy Morris
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Denise Randall feels like she is overshadowed and alone. Because she feels she has to be the perfect daughter in everyone's eyes all the time. When Keaton comes back into her life, she is torn. He sees her, really sees her, and that scares her because she doesn’t want anyone to see all of her. Denise snaps and attacks Isabelle which starts a domino effect as it puts her not only in the path of an old crush Keaton Sloan but also in the path of a new older married man Dr. Ronald Hall who is sexy a ...more
Theresa Doherty
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Since discovering Gail Haris I cant get enough of her books, the way she lays out the story and takes you down numerous rabbit holes leaves you reading like a demon to see what happens next. This author has a style which changes constantly, there is always twists which makes exciting reading. Denise has a story you must read. I voluntarily reviewed this book.
Kristy Odom
Dec 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I wanted Denise’s story from the beginning. I love the characters that feel they are broken, but find a way to rise above it. This book could definitely trigger issues. For me, it was the panic attacks. I have them. I loved seeing her start to rise above those issues.

I loved Keaton. He was the perfect man for her. His story helped him see Denise. He could see her so clearly. This story touched on real issues. Mental health, bullying, and drug use is prevalent in society. I hope this story can o
Rebecca
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful conclusion to the Randall Series. This book is definitely not what I expected from it's title, which had me a little nervous but is a wonderful story that is quite different than the others in the series. It definitely shows in this, and the other books the ever changing and evolving character of Denise Randall ...more
Carolyn craft
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All three books are amazing

I love all three books but the best is saved for last! It is often the person who ppl look at as “perfect” that are struggling the hardest. Struggling to be perfect for everyone. Once you start these books you will not put them down!
Jessica Broglin
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This has got to be my favorite by Gail Haris to date!! She beautifully captures Denise’s struggles and growth while coming to terms with who she is and where she comes from. Every book I read by Gail gets better and better, and I can’t wait to see what is next!!
Jill Rickman
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
HEA for the series

So glad this book didn’t end quite like book one. Happy that The Randalls stick together to eventually find happiness and peace. Thank you Gail for the closure!
Rachael
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The third and final installment of The Randall’s series, simply captivated me from the beginning. This book is packed with so much, I have struggled putting into words how much I simply loved this story. It truly took me on an emotional ride I wasn’t expecting, with new twists around every corner! With a few new elements added to this book, I enjoyed the added suspense we get in Denise’s story!

In The Blackmail of Denise Randall, we get the baby of the family, Denise Randall’s story. Her story is
Kirstin Garrison
Noelle
rated it it was ok
Jan 04, 2021

• Happily Letter After
  • Take a Number (Wait With Me, #4)
  • Even at Your Darkest
  • Coasting (Gold Hockey, #8)
  • Date Night
  • Last First Time
  • Running After a Heartbreaker (Brides on the Run, #4)
  • Running with a Sweet Talker (Brides on the Run, #2)
  • Running From the Law (Brides on the Run, #3)
  • Wait for It
  • Good Girl (Vegas Billionaires, #1)
  • Good Time (Vegas Billionaires, #2)
  • Misadventures with a Speed Demon (Misadventures #13)
  • Torment Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #5)
  • Fight Forever (Peak Valley Forever #2)
  • Soulless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #2)
  • Parental Guidance (Ice Knights, #1)
  • Playboy

Start reading today: https://www.amazon.com/author/gailharis
Gail Mail! VIP to the chaos: https://bit.ly/GailMail
Bloggers: https://bit.ly/GAILARC

Gail Haris loves blending romance out of life's everyday chaos. Stories filled with humor, steam, and moments of sweetness, along with suspense and twists.

Using coffee and her imagination, Gail writes in a variety of genres including romantic comedy, roma

The Randalls (3 books)
  • Who is Sarah Randall (The Randalls, #1)
  • The Night That Changed Rachel (The Randalls #2)

News & Interviews

Now that we’re halfway through the year, it’s time to check in on the 2022 Goodreads Reading Challenge, our rigorous annual initiative for book...