Start by marking “Sapphire Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #5)” as Want to Read:
Sapphire Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #5)

Sapphire Mage

(Empire of the Lotus #5)

In the battle to save the world, things have taken a fatal turn.

The elite mages have succeeded in getting ahead of Kashmeru’s shadow army, but now the power has shifted, and the good guys have taken a hit. It’s up to Jae and the rest of the crew to outwit the Pishacha and take back what they’ve lost.

Loyalties are tested and resilience pushed to the limits, as the war conti
220 pages
Published November 10th 2020 by Snowy Wings Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sapphire Mage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sapphire Mage

Start your review of Sapphire Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #5)
Katheyer
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Empire of the Lotus” by Dorothy Dreyer, is a series that blends epic and urban fantasy with and Asian themed apocalyptic world into one of the most original stories of the moment. Each new installment continues the story around Mayhara and the reincarnation of the Lotus Empress, deepens the story, adds new elements to the world, and explore the characters in the story, showing new aspects and characteristics.

“Sapphire Mage” follows seamlessly the events depicted in the previous fourth installme
Lene Blackthorn
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After the last successes, the elite mages have gained an advantage over the Pishacha, but this advantage is now quickly fading away. With Kamal dead, Penny kidnapped, and Amalia's condition worsening, the elites are weakened, and Kashmeru is balancing the fight. The hunt to get the grimoire and daggers becomes deadlier and with the comet approaching, the urgency to defeat the evil increases.
Another chapter in the Empire of the Lotus series brings a variety of emotions, lots of action and tension
Darcy Smith
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This series just keeps drawing me deeper and deeper into the story. I so want to knock some sense into Naree and just shake her. Jae is such a kind soul that just wants so badly to do what is right just to be knocked down. The mages are going through so much throughout this book and you are rooting for them so badly. Why is it that it seems the bad guys are always winning and the good guys have so much trouble getting by. Ah, but such is the way of the world. This story is addictive and I c ...more
Kalli Bunch
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As usual, this author has exceeded my every expectation!! I am IN LOVE with this book cover. It is absolutely gorgeous!! We're getting closer and closer to the end and those gasp-inducing moments are intense and mind-blowing. I was literally on the edge of my seat, eyes wide, and my emotions were taken on a whirlwind ride with this one. I love it! I cannot wait for the next one. ...more
Scarolet Ellis
Jun 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sapphire Mage (Empire of the Lotus Book 5) by Dorothy Dreyer great read. This is book number five in this series that I fell in love with reading. I highly recommend this story to everyone.

I read a complimentary Advanced Reader Copy of this book & am voluntarily leaving an honest and unbiased review.
Tina Merritt
Oct 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Book 5 is a meaty middle story. We start trying to recover from the OMG moment book 4 left us with and end with some new OMG moments! This one gives us more adventures for sure! I just can’t wait to find out how this story ends!!
William Dickie
Dec 14, 2020
Rachel Rener
Jul 09, 2021
Dorothy Dreyer
Aug 02, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Ashley
Jan 19, 2021
Alba
Jul 04, 2021

• Call of Titan: A Fantasy Adventure
  • Goddess Of Magic (Kingdom of Fairytales: Snow White #4)
  • Queen of Skies (Kingdom of Fairytales: Peter Pan, #1)
  • Heiress of Stars (Kingdom of Fairytales: Peter Pan #2)
  • Kingdom of Royalty (Kingdom of Fairytales The Final Season Book 1)
  • Throne of Feathers (Kingdom of Fairytales: Peter Pan #3)
  • Kingdom of Power (Kingdom of Fairytales The Final Season Book 2)
  • Goddess of Air (Kingdom of Fairytales: Peter Pan #4)
  • Heiress Of Mirrors (Kingdom of Fairytales: Snow White #2)
  • Kingdom of Fairytales (Kingdom of Fairytales The Final Season Book 3)
  • Queen Of Reflections (Kingdom of Fairytales: Snow White #1)
  • The Witch Collector (The Hexecutioner #9)
  • Knight of Light (The Watchers, #1)
  • Kingdom of Ever After (Kingdom of Fairytales The Final Season Book 4)
  • Goblins and Snowflakes: An Elves and the Shoemaker Retelling (Steampunk Christmas Fairy Tales)
  • Hidden Fire (The Watchers Book 2)
  • Balance Altered (Unyielding Fates Trilogy, #2)
I'm a Philippine-born American living in Germany with my husband, my two adult children, and two Siberian Huskies.

I am a USA Today Bestselling Author who writes young adult and new adult books, usually with some element of magic or the supernatural in them. I also like to read those kinds of books. Aside from reading, I like movies, chocolate, take-out, coffee, traveling, and having fun with my fr

Empire of the Lotus (7 books)
  • Crimson Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #1)
  • Copper Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #2)
  • Golden Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #3)
  • Emerald Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #4)
  • Amethyst Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #6)
  • Diamond Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #7)

News & Interviews