Start by marking “Wolf Tracks (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #17)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Tracks (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #17)

Wolf Tracks

(Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #17)

He’s a tracker, following danger is his job. She wants to save his life. When worlds collide, can they ride out the storm together?

Werewolf and former Navy SEAL, Jim is a highly-skilled tracker, and newly hired by SeaLife Enterprises to find a man who was involved in sinister blood magic. The miscreant has fled the scene of the crime and it will take all Jim’s skill to
Published September 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Tracks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Tracks

Start your review of Wolf Tracks (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #17)
Tina Gunther
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wolf Tracks

This is another fine addition to the Grizzly Cove saga. Jim is an adventure-loving almost-lone-wolf troubleshooter. He is put on the trail of an evil serial troublemaker by Trevor and Beth's cleanup crew. Along the way Jim teams up with an unexpectedly attractive human healer. Helen specializes in herbal magic, but she is no shrinking violet. The character development is quite well written.

Who are Trevor and Beth? Do yourself a favor and catch up with the previous Grizzly Cove episode
Sydney M Neblett
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Grizzly Cove just keeps getting cozier

I love how the author continues to keep the bear clan so open and inclusive. The action and intensity in this book pick up right from the previous one, and it doesn’t let up until the very end. The author took us on a fantastic journey to see and help the wolves of Big Wolf, and any others they find along the way. I enjoyed how these characters were able to find their way to each other in the midst of evil trying to encroach on the light. The author, like th
Diane Selander- maglioli
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wolf Tracks

Although the majority of this book does not take place in Grizzly Cove, it features other packs in Texas, Virginia and of course Grizzly Cove. Jim is a former Navy Seal and a wolf shifter. He is on a mission to find an abducted shifter bear cub. When he encounters Helen, who is a healer, his life will be forever changed. We get to hear from some of Grizzly Cove's famous residents on and off throughout the story. A very well written and exciting story. This series is great!
Michelle Evans
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I want to read it again for the first time!

Wow! What a great book! I have been following Grizzly Cover since the first and once again I was thrilled! This book could be read as a first book.. altho you'd miss a bunch of great books.. and it would be epic! 10 stars for this one! A must read of you like magic and shifters and HEA! The only bad part is the wait for the next book!
Jadebaby1972 Hotmailcom
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wolf Tracks. Grizzly Cove Book 17

This a great story about a Wolf and human. The Wolf thinks the human is weak but he will see that she is stronger then he thinks. But will the strength be enough to see that she will complement him perfectly. Or will he turn away from that attraction that can be so much more. Please read and see how it turns. Out. You will love this book
Carol Everson
Great Read

Another great read. Couldn't put it down. Tried to keep it going as long as possible, but had to keep reading any ways keeps you wanting more. Looking forward to next book in this storyline.
Melanie M Larson
Enjoyable read!

Enjoyed how characters from previous stories were included in this one. Story is very sweet and well written. I have read all of the books in this series and this. Is a great addition.
Lenka
Sep 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal-pnr
I really liked this new addition to the series, it had great characters, both old and new and the story was interesting, it was swift and smooth, with a good amount of action. I am looking forward to the next installment :)
Barbara
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

I have read the entire series, along with the others that are built in this universe.
I enjoy each and everyone and this one was wonderful and fit perfectly in this world
Of shifters and magic.
I hope this series last a long time.
Denise
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I can just feel the build up to something big. The mother of all is putting all of her chess pieces together. This story is no different. You can feel her hand in everything that has happened. Thank you Ms. D'Arc for letting me tag along in these characters lives.
Karen Scotti
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Wonderful Read

Wolf Tracks show the growth of Bianca D’Arc’s writing talent. I have followed here Were Series from the beginning and feel this book flows beautifully. I highly recommend this book!
CeeDragon
Oct 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: own
I love coming back to visit the Grizzly Cove Universe.
Selina Durio
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️

I loved this story! Helen and Jim were the perfect mating. After meeting them in the previous book it was evident to me that they were heading to their HEA.
Jeannine Hess
Great to have more about Grizzly Cove

I truly love the Grizzly Cove series, and Ms. d’Arc does such a great job with her various shifter series.

Great read!
Rita C
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Likeable characters and a satisfying story. Good addition to the series. I hope there will be more!
Patricia Randolph
The best get

I just can't believe that the Grizzly Cove saga could get any better. But MS Dwarf just keeps making reading magic happen for her fans! Great plot line, lots of twists and turns, finding new friends and revisiting old ones in this book is just a wonderful way to spend reading. Can't wait for the next installment.
Deborah J. Jones
Kay Butts
Sep 15, 2020
ginger goddu
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Wildfire Hellhound (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #5)
  • Defender Hellhound (Protection, Inc: Defenders, #3)
  • O'Malley: Summer (Shifter Seasons #7)
  • Joey: Spring (Shifter Seasons #6)
  • Immortal Angel (Argeneau, #31)
  • Visible Panther Line (Paranormal Dating Agency, #27)
  • My Warrior (Bewitched and Bewildered #12)
  • Shawn: Spring (Shifter Seasons #5)
  • Possession on the First (An Obscure Magic, #10)
  • Defender Raptor (Protection, Inc: Defenders, #2)
  • Fated for Forever (Kindred of Arkadia, #3)
  • Vende (Dragons of Preor #11)
  • Twist in Time (Enchanted Crossroads Book 5)
  • Neo (Were Zoo Book 10)
  • A Chip on Her Shoulder (Magical Romantic Comedies, #11)
  • The Platinum Dragon's Mate (Shifter Dads, #6)
  • The Griffin Marshal's Heart (U.S. Marshal Shifters, #4)
  • Defender Cave Bear (Protection, Inc: Defenders, #1)
Bianca enjoys mixing her real-world knowledge of science with imaginary worlds in her writing. A former chemist, she tends to mix genres, concentrating most of her writing in the paranormal, sci fi, fantasy and futuristic realms, with some contemporary and urban fantasy thrown in for fun."

Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • All About the Bear (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #1)
  • Mating Dance (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #2)
  • Night Shift (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #3)
  • Alpha Bear (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #4)
  • Saving Grace (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #5)
  • Bearliest Catch (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #6)
  • The Bear's Healing Touch (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #7)
  • The Luck of the Shifters (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #8)
  • Badass Bear (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #9)
  • Loaded for Bear (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #10)

News & Interviews