Start by marking “Pirate Academy (Vampires and Gods, #2)” as Want to Read:
Pirate Academy (Vampires and Gods, #2)

Pirate Academy

(Vampires and Gods #2)

If you can't beat them, join them.

After learning the truth behind the vampire pirates swarming the Mediterranean Sea, the young gods and demigods join forces with the vampires in the fight against corruption.

But first, they must learn to be pirates. According to one of their leaders, Delphine, it's a dangerous art form that any can learn but not all can survive.

Delphine al
Kindle Edition
Published May 23rd 2021

To ask other readers questions about Pirate Academy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pirate Academy

Start your review of Pirate Academy (Vampires and Gods, #2)
Rose Mcclain
Jun 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed it :)
I enjoyed reading more about this group of young gods, demigods, & their vampire friends. They went on an interesting adventure & found out more about each other at the same time. I highly recommend this book. I was gifted this book for an honest review :) I think everyone will enjoy this series.
Miki
I loved this second instalment full of action and of moving moments. It takes place just after book 1 so i really recommend to read those in order to fully enjoy the expeience. If you love YA book and even more love greek mythology this is the perfect series for you.

In this story we focus more on Gertie, Hector and the vampires but the main group ( Hestie, Poros, Hermie etc) is there as well and center simply Gertie is having vision and we are learning more about as well....she did surprise me.
Cary
May 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, where to begin? Action, lots and lots of action!! Every step there is a new rollercoaster of feelings waiting to happen. I began this book and couldn't put it down til the end. There was a point in which I got so mad over a loss that I threw my kindle away (in the bed, lol) and wanted to write to Eva because: Why?? why??? why, why, why???? But of course, the book was way too good to really stop reading!!! We loss some friends, almost lost some others and my dear Poseidon, who is my favor ...more
Eva Pohler
Mar 09, 2021 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Pirate Academy releases on May 23rd! Are you ready for it?

You can preorder your ebook copy here: https://geni.us/tmPE

From now through release, the first book in this series, The Marcella II, can be purchased for 99 cents in ebook here: https://geni.us/kI9zb

Gods, vampires, and pirates!
GivernyReads
The second installment to the Vampire and Gods series is full of action. There is more character development and relationships between them got interesting. The plot began to thicken and it had more development in it.

I loved how the author got the second book going straight into the book characters' next adventure. It felt like you never finished reading book one and were just reading the next chapters.

The character names still got me a bit confused. Overall, this book was brilliant. I loved the
Heather Clark
May 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This next book in the series does not disappoint!! There is so much action that the book is impossible to put down. The story keeps you getting more invested in the characters that you feel like you know them. I was not ready for the book to end and cannot wait for the next one to come out to see what happens to our heroes!!
Jackie
May 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: intriguing
Wow. Plenty of action to keep you intrigued. Such amazing characters that keep you so involved that you never want the book to end. Loved it, another great.
Samie Rood
May 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved it. It kept my attention the whole time and didn't want to put it down. I just absolutely love how Eva writes and can keep my interest in everything. And this is a great book. Highly recommend reading this book. ...more
A
May 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Again for the final third of this book I could not stop reading.

The young gods, demigods and vampires are back.

True motivations are revealed as more players are unveiled. Some self discovery, some empathy and choices to be made.

Received an ARC to review.
Tonya Edmonds
May 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. The dynamics between the characters are well written. It will definitely keep you guessing until the very end. Can’t wait to see what happens next.
Chelsea
May 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kath
Jun 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
A Good Second Book

This is a continuation of the story begun in The Marcella II featuring Greek gods, vampires, and pirates. This is an interesting story as there is fighting among the gods and it seems everyone on the Marcella II gets drawn into the fray. My favorite character is Gertie, a brave girl who is learning to love herself. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next book in this series.
Tina Merritt
Jun 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Pirate academy is a great continuation off book 1! You get adventure and emotion! Don’t be confused by the name this is not an academy book in the sense you may think from the title! I will definitely read book 3!
Carlynne Toomey
May 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series and is as good as the first! I really enjoyed the characters that were well developed and complex. The story world is detailed and descriptive. If you like paranormal romance, pirates, and action adventure stories, you'll love this book! ...more
Frances
Jun 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Love it

I love this series the gods seem more human and I like how they are now working together can’t wait for the next book
Tamara
Will Griesmer
Jessica Nielsen
Borntreadbooks  Eleni
Mar 26, 2021
Eva Pohler is a USA Today bestselling author of over thirty novels in multiple genres, including mysteries, thrillers, and young adult paranormal romance based on Greek mythology. Her books have been described as "addictive" and "sure to thrill"--Kirkus Reviews.

To learn more about Eva and her work and to receive two of her ebooks for free, please visit her website at https;//www.evapohler.com.

Foll

Vampires and Gods (2 books)
  • The Marcella II (Vampires and Gods, #1)