Start by marking “Stroke of Midnight” as Want to Read:
Stroke of Midnight

Stroke of Midnight

(Cinderella #1)

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  10,582 ratings  ·  1,573 reviews
From USA Today bestselling author K Webster comes a brand new forbidden romance that's going to leave you speechless.

Money can buy anything. And anyone.
When I discover the one woman who doesn’t wither under my gaze, but instead smiles right back at me,
ebook, 1st Edition, 350 pages
Published October 27th 2020 by Dangerous Press

To ask other readers questions about Stroke of Midnight, please sign up.
Pummers NO!!! There is even a 3rd book in the series! Ugh! I was so huffy when I finished Stroke of Midnight and it left me hanging off of a cliff. It was so …moreNO!!! There is even a 3rd book in the series! Ugh! I was so huffy when I finished Stroke of Midnight and it left me hanging off of a cliff. It was so good, but I didn’t know it was a 3 book series. #3 out in April. (less)

·  10,582 ratings  ·  1,573 reviews

Start your review of Stroke of Midnight
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
“Maybe I should shove my finger in your tight asshole while you ride my big cock. That would feel really good,” I croon. “Teach you what a real dick feels like.”

Ohhhhhh shitttttt! This book was messed up and kinky AF! I. LOVED. IT.

STROKE OF MIDNIGHT HAD ME STROKING ALRIGHT....THIS BOOK WAS SO FREAKING HOT and man this guy was a mega alpha asshole!! MY WEAKNESS. OMFG I am IN LUST with Winston Constantine! There were times I wanted to throw my kindle, slap some characters...I questioned my morals
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️

Story/Plot: 📕📗📘📔📙
World building: 🌎🌏🌍🌎🌎
Character development: 👤👤👤👤👤

The setting: The City

The Hero(s): Winston Constantine – CEO, Wealthy, Alpha male dominant with a side of kink. Win has a younger brother named Perry and his family have some sort of bitter rivalry with the Morelli family who killed Winston and Perry’s father.

The heroine: Ash Elliot – Her father married a famous plastic surgeon named Manda Manford with hot b
Tears Of Venus
Apr 30, 2021 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2-stars
2 positive 💫

“Good girl,” I grunt. “Such a good girl.”

Song : Rihanna - Kiss It Better

Don’t mind the rating cuz when my eyes weren’t stuck to the back of my head, I was actually having a great time.

In this retelling of Cinderella, we have Ash Elliot, an 18 yo living with her dad, stepmom and creepy AF stepbrothers. After her dad spends her college money on his shiny new wife, Ash gets a job cleaning the offices of New York’s finest moneymaker and American royalty, one Winston Constantine.
Drey
5 "Not-So-Average" Stars!

... A so hot read.

This book deserves all the love from me. It left me with a shit-eating grin on my face, so perfect stars!

Note: This is an age gap, forbidden romance.

I saw this one from a friend on my feeds. I loved her review, so I added it. After a day or two, I saw another review of it. I loved it again. It really was a perfect timing because I was in the mood for those kind of books. So, I decided to read it.

Stroke of Midnight is a retold of the well-known clas
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance
Stroke of Midnight is an Erotic, kinky, hot, and steamy twist on the fairytale Cinderella. There is a big age gap between the hero Winston Constantine, and the heroine Ash Elliott which makes it so much more alluring. If you are not used to K.Webster's usual raw and unapologetic writing style then prepare yourselves.
Love Love Loved it! Give me more!
K. Webster
Oct 27, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Money can buy anything. And anyone. As the head of the Constantine family, I’m used to people bowing to my will. Cruel, rigid, unyielding—I’m all those things.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3mWcwQJ
Amazon INTL: https://bit.ly/3jaZRqN
Apple Books: https://apple.co/3ax1oUD
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2PSEMo8
Google Play: https://bit.ly/36fZ04r

But love can have deadly consequences when it comes from a Constantine. At the stroke of midnight, that choice may be lost for both of us.

READ AN EXCERPT FROM STROKE OF MIDNIG
Madita
Aug 03, 2022 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I am uncomfortable, weirded out and a absolutely disgusted on why this was FOR NO FUCKIN REASON written like this.

Mr Constantine is a pedophile. No other description needed for him.
Here are a few things he says to the VERY YOUNG AND VERY INFLUENCED LOVE INTEREST.

1. “Her youth turns me on” he said this right after finding out that she turned 18 two days ago because he had her researched.
2. After she says that he is as old as her dad (which he btw is.) and asking for sexual favors AND PAYING fo
K
Nov 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
win could literally spit on me, or slap me, or both, and bets are my germaphobe ass would like it if not whisper, again… 🧸🤍

❛—I have a duty that's etched into the marrow of my bones to protect and care for her.
I get to wreck her so I can fix her.

whatever you do,do not trust my ratings for this trilogy.

cinderella :

#1: stroke of midnight ↠ 3.5 stars!
#2: prince charming ↠ 4 stars!
#3: the glass slipper ↠ 3.5 stars!
D.L. Howe
Only a writer as talented as K Webster can create a character that’s basically a dirty old man and still make him sexy AF.

It should be equally as disturbing because he continues to call her little girl or child not because he’s into daddy kink but because he likes that she’s barely legal.

And the best part about her is that she’s well aware but full of denial. Not that I’ll complain about her smart mouth and witty retorts.

I’ve never enjoyed humiliation, especially as a kink, but damn. And jeez
Bibi
Apr 22, 2021 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Winston is a ridiculous character. Constantly telling us how tough he is while failing to protect the heroine from her disgusting stepbrothers. It's embarrassing how nonsensical the plot is and yet I can't stop reading it. 🙈
Melanie A.
***A 2021 TOP PICK***

By far my favorite series of the year!

BOOK 1: 5 STARS
BOOK 2: 5 STARS
BOOK 3: 5 STARS

5 STARS!!
Unlike most women, she stands her ground and meets my stare with a fiery one of her own.
Taboo gold!! So deliciously inappropriate without being skeevy . . . I LOVED it!!

Plot in a nutshell: Girl who needs money for college crosses the wrong billionaire. They start up a seriously messed up relationship ==> dirty, kinky goodness ensues.

So....right before I started reading t
CC
4.5 ★

Winston Constantine is a powerful and wealthy man who makes his position known to all. Those who cross him are punished and when Winston discovers an employee slacking on the job, he is ready to humiliate her. Ash Elliott is eager to begin her freshman year but after her college fund is depleted, she must work to save money. However, the terms of her new job offer many unexpected perks.

“You’ve unleashed a monster, you dumb, dumb girl.”

In starting this book, I expected a Cinderella rete
Hero: ★★★★★
Heroine: ★★★★★
Steam: ★★★★★
Fuckery: ★★★★★

If you expect Stroke of Midnight to be your usual Cinderella retelling think again, because this is K. Webster, and she doesn't do sweet and normal. What she does is push your boundaries and make you fall in love with characters that don't fit into society's standards—imperfect and real that you fall hard for them. I'm pretty sure Walt Disney is rolling over in his grave right now because she just made the
Mareeva
I just read a Cinderella retelling where the heroine likes to be called a dirty whore and the prince charming has a humiliation fetish. Don't ask me how my day went. ...more
Simran .
4.5 “Cinderella and her Not so Prince Charming” stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

He’s going to destroy me.
What’s worse, I’ll let him.

Dark. Depraved. Dirty. K Webster is my absolute favourite. She sure knows the way to my dark heart. Her books are sinfully erotic, edgy and unputdownable. Ever since I saw her book was coming out in the midnight dynasty world, I have been counting down days till I could get my grabby little hands on it and my wish got fulfilled when I got the opportunity to get the ARC. She
warhawke
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance
Type: Book 1 of the series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Ash Ember Elliott had a plan for her life. An unexpected curveball led to desperation that forced her to work as a maid. Her new employer Winston Constantine however, had a different offer that she couldn’t refuse.

Cinderella was one of my childhood top favorite fairytales. This one was far from innocent, and I loved every moment of it. If kinky depravity is your thing, you’d be right at home.

Winston was one se
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3 STARS
Depravity shines in his dark blue eyes. I should run far, far away from this man, because his depths promise a path I won’t come back from. His proclivities are unique but twisted. Ones I will become irrevocably changed by.

I'm a sucker for twisty takes on fairy tales. Make them dark and depraved, and I'm putty in your hands. PUTTEH I tell you. And Stroke of Midnight was definitely depraved. In a strangely delicious way.

Now let's be clear here. I wasn't sure how I felt after re
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
4-4.5 stars! This book was FILTHY and I was all for it. It’s a Cinderella retelling… if the prince was Cinderella’s sugar daddy and twice her age and they were into kink.
Crystal (Crystal_reads_)
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance
Stroke Of Midnight Is Holy freaking Hot, K. Webster delivers a scorching twist on a classic tale and leaves you wanting more.

Ash, Cinderelliot, is one fiery girl. Winston, A kinky, not so prince charming. Let's not forget about the evil stepmother; instead of evil stepsisters, she has three Evil stepbrothers, and her father is on the sidelines.

When Winston confronts Ash fit not doing a food jib cleaning his offer, he is not prepared for Ash, her beauty, and how she reacts to him.

She’s bar
Natalie  ~ The Biblioholic
Ash Elliott was newly eighteen and had a ton of problems.
👠 she and her dad lived with his new wife and her three sons
👠 those sons made her life a living hell
👠 her step-brothers made it clear that they thought they owned her and their bad behavior was escalating
👠 her father had spent her college tuition on wooing his new wife
👠 she was broke, desperate and alone

Winston Constantine seemed to have it all - looks, wealth, success, etc. His family owned the city. He could have any woman he wanted. Whe
Jade Violet
Sep 18, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2020, dark, fairy-tales
Cinderella Goes Dark and Depraved...

119673478-1807300832753405-7429873619191266707-o
Rose
Sep 06, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
“You’re going to break me, Ash. It’s going to destroy the man I’ve fought so hard to become.” He pulls away to study me. “And, beautiful, I can’t find it in me to give a damn.”

This was an OK book. I felt the heroine and the hero were too shallow at times, and didn't feel great chemistry between them when they first met.. Nonetheless, It was an easy read.
Rosabel
I will never give up on MF books, but God they are all the same!!!!! UGH!!!! 😤😤

Stroke of Midnight had everything that I don't understand from MF:

- A main guy who's a jerk, rich, entitled, "isn't looking for love" and who also throws money at everything that moves. 🙄🙄🙄
- A bad family who fucks with the heroine.
- Toxic situations where the heroine, instead of running, keeps coming back for more.
- A 18 year old girl, is like us old ladies don't get some action. (pff, I'm only 27 but this books make
Jen
This was based loosely on Cinderella... and I mean... VERY loosely! It was dark and quite kinky! Lol! If kink is not your thing, you will want to give this a pass! As for me.. I very much enjoyed it. Normally, humiliation sex is not my cuppa; but in this story, it totally worked!! I also loved how our anti-hero ends up having a soft spot... although the poor heroine had to dig extremely deep to find it!

My one complaint to this book was that I was under the impression that it was a stand alone. I
Krazyʕ•ᴥ•ʔKoala
Oct 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
4 dirty stars

This book ,oooooh this book is so HAWT!
Ash Elliott our modern-day cinderella who has wicked stepsistersbrothers,not-so-caring stepmother who her father happens to like a lot. Her father starts to use all of her college funds to impress her stepmother because of which she is forced to work as a cleaner and she is not good at her work, which in turn gains the attention of Winston Constantine.

Winston is filthy rich,he has rules and expects everyone to follow it,he won't tolerate any i
Raine Miller
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stroke of Midnight grabbed me from the first page and wouldn't let go until the last. I loved everything about this Cinderella retelling. From the intense Alphaness of Winston to the bravery and strength of lovely Ash. Oh, and did I mention age gap romance is my #1 favorite of all? K. Webster absolutely nails the genre in this story. Book 1 of a continuing series. 5 Darkly Erotic Stars ...more
She-who-must-not-be-named
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I finished this in one sitting and SKIES!!! I refuse to believe that it ended that way, I just can't- ...more
Diana
goodreads-pic

I’m Like A Bird, I’ll Only Fly Away
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
She can’t be bought, but she really needs the money. They exchange goods. Eventually, lines go blurry. Feelings get involved.

K. Web Web did it again. My personal highlight – next to all the steamy smut and the impeccably hot characters – was the leading lady’s bird. I love her for that. She cares so much for
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Pics-Art-09-06-04-52-19

I won't write a big review here, because I need to start the next book stat!
😂😂😂😂😂

I love it! That's it!

Winston is so tied up with everything is his life and in his world, that a simple brat girl with attitude can be entertaining.

He's so kinky and hot!
I loved everything about him and his "negotiations" with Ash!
And I can't even complain about the slow burn until the sex, because all the degradation and foreplay worked like a charm! 🥵🥵

Their banter and all the playful side of their weird relatio
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Holy wow! This smoking hot book left me speechless! It was completely unexpected in the very best ways!

K. Webster did not hold back in this smoking hot adaptation of the Cinderella fairytale. I went in completely blind and left completely mind blown and gasping for the next book. Gah! I need it yesterday!

Here's what I loved:
The gorgeous cover. It's one of my favorites. I love seeing strong female characters on covers and this one is so well done.
The storyline is an adaptation, but the author def

• Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy, #1)
  • Soulless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #2)
  • Hidden Beauty (Beast of Bishop's Landing, #2)
  • Relentless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #3)
  • Secret Beast (Beast of Bishop's Landing, #1)
  • Fallen Rose (Beast of Bishop's Landing, #3)
  • Wicked Idol
  • The Reckless Union (Arranged Marriage, #3)
  • The Ruthless Groom (Arranged Marriage, #2)
  • Broken Hearts (Hearts, #2)
  • The Reluctant Bride (Arranged Marriage #1)
  • Untamed (Hearts, #3)
  • Stolen Hearts (Hearts, #1)
  • Lessons in Sin
  • Last Resort (The Collector Trilogy, #3)
  • Sweet Mercy (The Collector Trilogy, #2)
  • Beautiful Nightmare (Dark Dream, #2)
  • Dark Reign (The Collector Trilogy, #1)
See top shelves…
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

Get social with K!
Ne

Cinderella (3 books)
  • Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)
  • The Glass Slipper (Cinderella, #3)