Start by marking “Stroke of Midnight” as Want to Read:
Stroke of Midnight

Stroke of Midnight

(Cinderella #1)

From USA Today bestselling author K Webster comes a brand new forbidden romance that's going to leave you speechless.

Money can buy anything. And anyone.
When I discover the one woman who doesn’t wither under my gaze, but instead smiles right back at me,
ebook, 1st Edition, 350 pages
Published October 27th 2020 by Dangerous Press

To ask other readers questions about Stroke of Midnight, please sign up.
ckebarian No you have to get the next book to have an ending

Start your review of Stroke of Midnight
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
“Maybe I should shove my finger in your tight asshole while you ride my big cock. That would feel really good,” I croon. “Teach you what a real dick feels like.”

Ohhhhhh shitttttt! This book was messed up and kinky AF! I. LOVED. IT.

STROKE OF MIDNIGHT HAD ME STROKING ALRIGHT....THIS BOOK WAS SO FREAKING HOT and man this guy was a mega alpha asshole!! MY WEAKNESS. OMFG I am IN LUST with Winston Constantine! There were times I wanted to throw my kindle, slap some characters...I questioned my morals
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️

Story/Plot: 📕📗📘📔📙
World building: 🌎🌏🌍🌎🌎
Character development: 👤👤👤👤👤

The setting: The City

The Hero(s): Winston Constantine – CEO, Wealthy, Alpha male dominant with a side of kink. Win has a younger brother named Perry and his family have some sort of bitter rivalry with the Morelli family who killed Winston and Perry’s father.

The heroine: Ash Elliot – Her father married a famous plastic surgeon named Manda Manford with hot b
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance
Stroke of Midnight is an Erotic, kinky, hot, and steamy twist on the fairytale Cinderella. There is a big age gap between the hero Winston Constantine, and the heroine Ash Elliott which makes it so much more alluring. If you are not used to K.Webster's usual raw and unapologetic writing style then prepare yourselves.
Love Love Loved it! Give me more!
K. Webster
Oct 27, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Money can buy anything. And anyone. As the head of the Constantine family, I’m used to people bowing to my will. Cruel, rigid, unyielding—I’m all those things.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3mWcwQJ
Amazon INTL: https://bit.ly/3jaZRqN
Apple Books: https://apple.co/3ax1oUD
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2PSEMo8
Google Play: https://bit.ly/36fZ04r

But love can have deadly consequences when it comes from a Constantine. At the stroke of midnight, that choice may be lost for both of us.

READ AN EXCERPT FROM STROKE OF MIDNIG
CC
4.5 ★

Winston Constantine is a powerful and wealthy man who makes his position known to all. Those who cross him are punished and when Winston discovers an employee slacking on the job, he is ready to humiliate her. Ash Elliott is eager to begin her freshman year but after her college fund is depleted, she must work to save money. However, the terms of her new job offer many unexpected perks.

“You’ve unleashed a monster, you dumb, dumb girl.”

In starting this book, I expected a Cinderella rete
Hero: ★★★★★
Heroine: ★★★★★
Steam: ★★★★★
Fuckery: ★★★★★

If you expect Stroke of Midnight to be your usual Cinderella retelling think again, because this is K. Webster, and she doesn't do sweet and normal. What she does is push your boundaries and make you fall in love with characters that don't fit into society's standards—imperfect and real that you fall hard for them. I'm pretty sure Walt Disney is rolling over in his grave right now because she just made the
K
4 ‘𝐌𝐫. 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤’ STARS!!!!

Holy. Fuck. I don’t even know where to start with this one…

“I want to punish you.”
She blinks at me as though she’s waiting for the punchline. The punchline is, there is no punchline. I just want to punish her.
Among other things…’

➳ Dirtier than dirty.
➳ Filthier than filthy.
➳ Hotter than hot.
➳ Kinkier than kinky AF.

All of that but 100X is Stroke of Midnight for you. Only the beginning in what is a sordid tale of lust, budding love and dark depravity, it’s also a twisted
_All.Things.Steamy (Simran)
4.5 “Cinderella and her Not so Prince Charming” stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

He’s going to destroy me.
What’s worse, I’ll let him.

Dark. Depraved. Dirty. K Webster is my absolute favourite. She sure knows the way to my dark heart. Her books are sinfully erotic, edgy and unputdownable. Ever since I saw her book was coming out in the midnight dynasty world, I have been counting down days till I could get my grabby little hands on it and my wish got fulfilled when I got the opportunity to get the ARC. She
warhawke
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance
Type: Book 1 of the series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Ash Ember Elliott had a plan for her life. An unexpected curveball led to desperation that forced her to work as a maid. Her new employer Winston Constantine however, had a different offer that she couldn’t refuse.

Cinderella was one of my childhood top favorite fairytales. This one was far from innocent, and I loved every moment of it. If kinky depravity is your thing, you’d be right at home.

Winston was one se
Crystal Bell
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Stroke Of Midnight Is Holy freaking Hot, K. Webster delivers a scorching twist on a classic tale and leaves you wanting more.

Ash, Cinderelliot, is one fiery girl. Winston, A kinky, not so prince charming. Let's not forget about the evil stepmother; instead of evil stepsisters, she has three Evil stepbrothers, and her father is on the sidelines.

When Winston confronts Ash fit not doing a food jib cleaning his offer, he is not prepared for Ash, her beauty, and how she reacts to him.

She’s bar
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3 STARS
Depravity shines in his dark blue eyes. I should run far, far away from this man, because his depths promise a path I won’t come back from. His proclivities are unique but twisted. Ones I will become irrevocably changed by.

I'm a sucker for twisty takes on fairy tales. Make them dark and depraved, and I'm putty in your hands. PUTTEH I tell you. And Stroke of Midnight was definitely depraved. In a strangely delicious way.

Now let's be clear here. I wasn't sure how I felt after re
Jade Violet
Sep 18, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: dark, 2020, fairy-tales
Cinderella Goes Dark and Depraved...

119673478-1807300832753405-7429873619191266707-o
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Ash Elliott was newly eighteen and had a ton of problems.
👠 she and her dad lived with his new wife and her three sons
👠 those sons made her life a living hell
👠 her step-brothers made it clear that they thought they owned her and their bad behavior was escalating
👠 her father had spent her college tuition on wooing his new wife
👠 she was broke, desperate and alone

Winston Constantine seemed to have it all - looks, wealth, success, etc. His family owned the city. He could have any woman he wanted. Whe
Jen
This was based loosely on Cinderella... and I mean... VERY loosely! It was dark and quite kinky! Lol! If kink is not your thing, you will want to give this a pass! As for me.. I very much enjoyed it. Normally, humiliation sex is not my cuppa; but in this story, it totally worked!! I also loved how our anti-hero ends up having a soft spot... although the poor heroine had to dig extremely deep to find it!

My one complaint to this book was that I was under the impression that it was a stand alone. I
Yours Truly, Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads-pic

I’m Like A Bird, I’ll Only Fly Away
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
She can’t be bought, but she really needs the money. They exchange goods. Eventually, lines go blurry. Feelings get involved.

K. Web Web did it again. My personal highlight – next to all the steamy smut and the impeccably hot characters – was the leading lady’s bird. I love her for that. She cares so much for
Raine Miller
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stroke of Midnight grabbed me from the first page and wouldn't let go until the last. I loved everything about this Cinderella retelling. From the intense Alphaness of Winston to the bravery and strength of lovely Ash. Oh, and did I mention age gap romance is my #1 favorite of all? K. Webster absolutely nails the genre in this story. Book 1 of a continuing series. 5 Darkly Erotic Stars
She-who-must-not-be-named
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I finished this in one sitting and SKIES!!! I refuse to believe that it ended that way, I just can't-
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Holy wow! This smoking hot book left me speechless! It was completely unexpected in the very best ways!

K. Webster did not hold back in this smoking hot adaptation of the Cinderella fairytale. I went in completely blind and left completely mind blown and gasping for the next book. Gah! I need it yesterday!

Here's what I loved:
The gorgeous cover. It's one of my favorites. I love seeing strong female characters on covers and this one is so well done.
The storyline is an adaptation, but the author def
Melissa B (bookaddict_fanatic)
If you thought this was going to be your everyday Cinderella story....... you haven't read a K. Webster book. This story was nothing short of dark, intense, depraved but oh so delicious and one that I had a hard time putting down.....100% UNPUTDOWNABLE!

Winston is definitely not your average hero...he excelled in twisted mind games, kinky fuckery and witty banter. Ash may be young but this girl was sassy, mouthy, oh so fiesty and when these two were together it was unequivocally, explosive chemis
M
Buddy read with K!!

This was HOT, HOT, HOT! Kinky and dirty. Gimmme more!

Twisted, oh so twisted. A intense and depraved Cinderella story.
Winston was the Constantine brother that was the most feared in the city. If you knew that family then that meant YOU were somebody. If you didn't well, sorry for you.

When Winston wants something he gets it. Money or time was never a roadblock for him. He wanted Ash and there was no way around that. A fresh and almost innocent girl would be what pleased him and
Krazyʕ•ᴥ•ʔKoala in the Jungle of Books ♧♧
5 dirty stars

This book ,oooooh this book is so HAWT!
Ash Elliott our modern day cinderella who has wicked stepsistersbrothers,a not so caring stepmother who her father happens to like a lot.Her father starts to use all of her college fund to impress her stepmother because of which she is forced to work as a cleaner and she is not a really good at her work,which in turn gains attention of Winston Constantine.

Winston is filthy rich,he has rules and expects everyone to follow it,he won't tolerate a
SimplyƝì₭
Oct 21, 2020 rated it really liked it

This is a scorching tale of kinky pleasures. Winston Constantine is a wealthy, flamboyant prick alpha that throws money at anything and everything he wants to possess and control. Ash Ember Elliott is a young fresh barely legal co-ed that just got accepted to Columbia who needs her depleted college fund replenished. Their torrid love affair is filled with scandal and sexual favors.

The underlining premise, this story being a retelling of Cinderella is there, but it doesn't dominate the story. Th
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
WOW, OMG, this book was AMAZING! Dirty🔥🔥🔥, filthy, make me want to lick my kindle😋, Winston Constantine is my absolute DREAM MAN😍! This author must have peeked inside my head because this guy... Whew. NO💘 WORDS. I need more like NOW, I'm going to slip into Winston withdrawal. He's dark but oh so yummy, and I just know this guy has some secrets! I can't wait to learn all of them! Ash is an appropriate name for our heroine because he lights her up for sure lol. I even want to know more about the T ...more
Abstract  ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'Stroke of Midnight' is the first part of the dark Cinderella novel. This book ends in a cliffhanger. Trust me , even I didn't know about the cliffhanger 😂.

This was a very very Dirty version of the famous fairytale Cinderella. It is a part of the midnight Dynasty world by many famous authors. I was enamored by this book right from the moment I read the blurb. There is something so erotic about turning an innocent fairytale into a adult vers
Renee Nicole
Damn you, cliff-hangers, daaamn youuu!

description

Well, fuck me sideways. I loved this book! Loved it so much that the ending just came up and slapped me in the face. I've half a mind to be pissed at the cliff-hanger. BUT. Not only was it so good that I can't really find it in me to care, but it looks like the next book is scheduled to come in the next few months. Could be worse. Still, I want it all right now!

This story is complete debauchery, and I was absolutely here for it. It's dark and extremely t
michayla
Oct 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
cliffhangers are not a vibe

but its okay because this book is hot af & i finished it in less than a day. i’ll never tire of ms. webster’s writing.
Lilith  Seven
THE REVIEW FOR THE BOOK: STROKE OF MIDNIGHT.

GENRE: CONTEMPORARY DARK ROMANCE.
AUTHOR:K. WEBSTER.
TYPE: BOOK #1 OF THE CINDERELLA TRIOLOGY.
POV: DUAL PERSPECTIVE.
MY RATING: 5 "DARK AND DELICIOUS TABOO" STARS.

This is the first installation in the Cinderella triology, focusing on Ash and Winston Constantine's story, taken place in the dark world of midnught dynasty series by many amazing best seller authors.

"THERE WAS NO SHOE FITTING HERE, BUT THEIR INDECENT, FORBIDDEN AND SEXY AS SIN DESIRES SURE
Komal
Oct 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Full review: https://www.inabookshell.com/2020/10/...
“He’s a villain who looks the part of a golden prince.”

First of all, I loved how much of a big deal Winston made when he learned that someone left a chewing gum in his office. He has such high levels of OCD that he calls a meeting with all his managers and employees in his fortune 500 company.

“This is a mistake of epic proportions.”

He meets Ash Elliot, a girl from a highly dysfunctional family. She wants to go to college but she doesn’t ha
Melanie (mells_view)
Modern alt universe Cinderella retelling, but throw in humiliation kink, and turn the stepsisters into three abusive stepbrothers.

I enjoyed this story overall. I’m interested to see how things turn out for Ash & Winston, so I’ll most likely pick up the next book.
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
(3.8 Stars)
Winston Constantine is the head of the Constantine family. Running Halcyon, he is a ruthless, powerful and a very twisted alpha. When a new employee, Ash Elliot, accidentally leaves something behind, Winston wants only one thing...To punish the newbie and play her like a fiddle. Ash needs help financially and when she gets offered an unusual but lucrative deal she hesitantly accepts. Winston craves order and control but will he be able to control Ash? A wickedly dark and taboo, age g

• Wicked Idol
  • Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy, #1)
  • Darker Than Night
  • Mafia Casanova
  • Reign of a King (Kingdom Duet, #1)
  • You Are My Reason (You Are Mine, #1)
  • El Diablo II
  • Lord of London Town (Adley Firm #1)
  • Vibe
  • Until the Last Breath
  • Man in Charge (Man in Charge Duet, #1)
  • Stories of September
  • Deviant Sin (Cruel Desires #1)
  • Lost Boy
  • Hypothetically
  • Beyond the Roses
  • Dark Heart (Dark Heart Duet, #1)
  • Simply Irresistible
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find

Cinderella (2 books)
  • Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)

News & Interviews

“Stupid rich man with too much money. Most guys buy a yacht or a fucking island. My guy buys dumb shoes to watch me walk around like a baby deer on ice. My guy? New fury courses through me.” 1 likes
“Keep looking at my dick like you want to know it on a first-name basis, Cinderelliott, and I’m going to make you give it a proper greeting. One where you bow on your knees and kiss the crown” 1 likes