Start by marking “Southern Omens (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #17)” as Want to Read:
Southern Omens (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #17)

Southern Omens

(Sweet Tea Witches #17)

Pepper in her first trimester...and what a trimester it is!

All of Magnolia Cove is buzzing when soothsayers arrive to offer blessings to Pepper's and Axel's unborn child. But when one of the soothsayers foresees death, the celebration quickly turns sour.

Don't worry because there is a solution. But when the solution turns deadly and someone winds up murdered, it looks like
Published September 13th 2020 by Lady Bug Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Southern Omens, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Southern Omens

Start your review of Southern Omens (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #17)
Reen Graham
Oct 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I look forward, with glee, to when Amy Boyles gives us a new book to read. Her writing is fun, and she has the best action descriptions for her characters. For example, “She quirked a brow.” I can see the characters moving about. I think that’s awesome. I love all her witchy characters, and non-witchy characters. They are never terrifying, they seem like regular folks going about their everyday business. As if a witch town could be normal lol! Boyles books are a quick read, which is a good thing ...more
Betsy
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pepper is pregnant!?!?

Pepper is pregnant and just when you would think she would be settling down she is the guest of honor for presents day. The premonitions go horribly wrong and trying to correct leaves someone dead. Pepper is neck deep investigating while Garrick is busy hauling in different members of her family. Can Pepper figure out who the killer is our will she get herself and her baby killed trying. I love this series and the characters, the book is hilarious and I am so excited for th
Janet Epperson
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness Pepper can sure give Axel as scare. She of course comes out all right and solves the murder. Her cousin Cordelia ends up upset with her boyfriend Garrick. Turns out Peppers cat Mattie was not always a cat. Another great book in this series.
Abbie
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Laugh out loud murder

Amy Boyles rocks! The characters are so vibrant and entertaining. It's like visiting the relatives to read about the goings on in Peppers life. Start reading, you'll be glad you did.
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Another great story by Ms. Chase. The action and storyline is wonderfully crafted. Such a tangled web of intrigue...and secrets! Looking forward to the next book in this series.
Lauren
Oct 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pepper is up to it again

Up to what? Getting herself into another magical mystery! This one she is right in the middle of, her whole family seems to be! Read this installment to find out what Pepper must do.
Cheryl
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Don't Miss Out On This Book

Amy's books are filled with murder, mystery, snarkiness, love and loyalty. I love her books . This one was filled with all of the above, a page turner, and interesting from start to finish. Pepper, Axel and their family draws you in from page 1.
Krista Walsh
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous addition to this series

Another fabulous addition to this incredible series. Boyles has done it again. Really great book. Can't wait to see what she comes up with next.
Amy
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh Pepper...

Pepper is back with the family, and this time it's Presents day!
Sounds like a great time...NOT...
I love this family. This series is a definite smooth read. I highly recommend it!
Kayan Sherrer
Nov 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A good read I won't say anything else as I tend to blurt out all the twists and turns, You just have to read it yourself.
Nancy Gockley
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it i have been reading the whole series
Natalia
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet read

As always a great quick read. Love Axel, Betty and of course Pepper! Can’t wait for the next one. It feels like family already.
Brenda Ellis
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Who to believe

Another baddie trying to take out the Craples and take over the town but dies in the process. Now to figure out who did it and who can be trusted.
Matthew Murray
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed

Another winner and the reason why I enjoyed reading your books and I am really looking forward to your next book.
stephanie huntington
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun and entertaining
Kristi
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The latest in this fun series

Another great story in this series.loved finding out more about Mattie the car great that explained a lot about her.
JANE VAN HORN
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: boyles-amy
Great book

Pepper is at it again. She finds trouble where ever she goes and Axel doesn't like it not one bit.
Myra Ball
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Never a dull moment

This was another excellent addition to the fun Southern series. Piper and Axel are expecting a baby now so the dynamic is different yet just as fun.
Diane
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun series

Another fun story in Pepper's life. The characters are well developed and likeable and the plot and subplots move quickly. A very fun series.
Sarah Grantham
MARGARET J FRYMAN
Sep 22, 2020
Debra
Sep 19, 2020

• Playing With Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic #9)
  • Murder without Mercy (Witches of Keyhole Lake #12)
  • Cornbread & Crossroads (Southern Charms Cozy Mystery #6)
  • Cut to the Crone (A Spell's Angels Cozy Mystery, #4)
  • Caffeinated Calamity (A Two Broomsticks Gas & Grill Witch Cozy Mystery, #2)
  • Vintage Vampire (Southern Relics Cozy Mysteries Book 4)
  • Dances With Witches (A Hannah Hickok Witchy Mystery #5)
  • Jack-O-Lantern Magic (Familiar Kitten Mysteries #7)
  • Wicked Wedding (An Ivy Morgan Mystery #18)
  • The Witch is Back (Wicked Witches of the Midwest #17)
  • Hex Over Hells (Fairy Falls #2)
  • Ghostly Camping (A Harper Harlow Mystery #16)
  • Only The Strong (A Death Gate Grim Reapers Thriller, #5)
  • Love at First Spell (Fairy Falls #1)
  • Witch in a Crisis (A Blair Wilkes Mystery #10)
  • Mirror Magic (Familiar Kitten Mysteries #6)
  • A Fairy Good Brew (Enchanted Enclave Mysteries #4)
  • Mayhem & Mistletoe (An Avery Shaw Mystery #17)
Hey, I’m Amy,
I write books for folks who crave laugh-out-loud paranormal mysteries. I help bring humor into readers’ lives. I’ve got a Pharm D in pharmacy, a BA in Creative Writing and a Masters in Life.
And when I’m not writing or chasing around two small children (one of which is four going on thirteen), I can be found antique shopping for a great deal, getting my roots touched up (because that’s

Sweet Tea Witches (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Southern Magic (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #1)
  • Southern Spells (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries, #2)
  • Southern Myths (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #3)
  • Southern Sorcery (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #4)
  • Southern Curses (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #5)
  • Southern Karma (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #6)
  • Southern Magic Thanksgiving (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #7)
  • Southern Magic Christmas (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #8)
  • Southern Potions (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #9)
  • Southern Fortunes (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #10)

News & Interviews