Start by marking “Shrav’s Lockdown Adventures” as Want to Read:
Shrav’s Lockdown Adventures

Shrav’s Lockdown Adventures

Kindle Edition
Published July 28th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Shrav’s Lockdown Adventures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shrav’s Lockdown Adventures

Start your review of Shrav’s Lockdown Adventures
Dipali Gupta
Sep 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book Review: Shrav's Lockdown Adventures @shravmusings

As we all know due to this pandemic kids are not allowed to go outside,schools are closed even they can't meet their friends. Everyhing is going online study ,dance classes etc so this lockdown gives us lot of time to explore various things.

This book is mainly based upon Shrav , a 7 year old boy who also faces the same issues. It's a real story and well written by mother son duo.
This book has several stories how Shrav spend his lockdown, he
Satabdi
Nov 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
The stories in this book were endearing and a little heartbreaking at the same time. I say heartbreaking because it feels so cruel to confine a young child at home, especially one who loves to explore and observe everything around him.

I have a young child, too, so I know exactly what a struggle it has been to keep children engaged at home while attending to housework and office work.

Shravanth is an enterprising seven-year-old, who is fascinated by space and its objects and finds different ways t
Jyoti
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book presents a seven-year-old child's lockdown adventures, as the name suggests. It is a good read for younger children to experience the incidents in the life of Shrav and his fun with those happenings. Simply narrated with humor elements, the book manages to keep the readers engaged. It is warming to see the author explore her writing along with her son. ...more
Ashwani
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Fun Read for Parents and Children

What a fun way of learning some wonderful science concepts as well as some life lessons. Read it with my nine year old and we enjoyed it a lot. Children have a vivid and strange world and capturing it can be enthralling as well as challenging. The book is a good example of the same. Can be read in one go. It is also a good example of how to engage children without using gadgets.
Neha Jain
Aug 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Short refreshing. The book is relatable to every parent now a days. How Alexa and laptops are the best friends of children now a days. How a young child always finds space, stars, black holes interesting. It is there.
Subhasree Anand
anup
is currently reading it
Sep 27, 2020

• Tum Tak (तुम तक): Lucknow to Mumbai via Indore
  • Around the world..through my lens
  • Postcards from India: India's Hidden Gems Tell their Stories