Start by marking “Dare Series Collection” as Want to Read:
Dare Series Collection

Dare Series Collection

(Dare #1-3)

Are you ready to swim with the sharks?

I DARE YOU
What do you do when the devil has you in his sights?
You show him that you can play his game.
Austin Lowes is new to town. She's running from a mom who hates her to her dad who cares nothing about her. Only a few months and she will be free, or at least, that's what she hopes ... until she meets him.
Cole Reynolds is the devil d
Published December 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Dare Series Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dare Series Collection

Start your review of Dare Series Collection
Meredith Wilson
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
I Dare You Review

Holy. Freaking. Hell! I don't even know where to start. This book was absolutely riveting! It was intense and suspenseful and gripping. It was full of twists and turns that you won't see coming. Get ready to lose a day because you won't be able to put this book down. Austin and Cole were amazing together! The chemistry and push & pull between them was fiery hot. Their story was completely addicting and I just could not get enough.

When Austin Lowes moves to town, she finds hers
Keri Loves Books
Dec 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Intense heat, shocking twists and edge of your seat suspense that will leave you addicted to their depravity. It’s dark and sexy. This series is so many things and I loved them all! I could not get enough. I have read this before, but it was even better the second time around as I binged all the way through and fell in love with this series all over again.

I DARE YOU

This story is such a roller coaster ride and I loved every minute! Love, deceit, suspense and forever. I was totally consumed from t
CK
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An awesome series!!! You won’t want to put this book series down! I’ve read all the books and they’re sublime! Amazing job!!!
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Holy goodness!!
This series is absolutely brilliant. Bully romance at its best.
Mystery, adventure, danger, scorching chemistry and passion.
Cole and Austin were exploding together. The author created an amazing set of characters, filled to the brim with heat and emotion.
The writing is off the charts captivating and you won't be able to put your Kindle down.
If you are looking for a new addiction to sink your teeth into, then look no further.
I recommend it. Don't miss out.
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books
mind-blowing

this one just blew my mind!!!! I mean, what does it say about me , that i fell in love with a heroine because of her extra talent of disposing off bodies!!!😂😂😂😂

RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

"it doesn't. Just making small talk."
"I prefer when I thought you were trying to kill me over small talk ", she snaps.
I smile. Yeah,there's something about Austin Lowes that I like. A lot

When I first saw this series, let me mention, i was not to keen to read it because it didn't seem like the type
The Romantic Rush Blog
Shantel has given us SUCH a treat- all three books in the series PLUS a delicious novella featuring our two couples. And for a great price?! What more can a girl ask for!

I LOVE THIS SERIES- and while I love everything Shantel writes, I think it will always be my favorite. I can not get enough- so it was fun to revisit the world that made me fall in love with Shantel’s writing. The Dare You series characters are incomparable- they are twisted, dark, radically imperfect, and depraved. The sharks a
Fairytale Reads
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 OUT OF 5 STARS

ARC KINDLY PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

BOOK 1 - This book was really intense, alot went on, turns and twist, but nothing too dramatic.
I loved Cole, he was dark, broody and hot! His character is really interesting and appealing. What made it better is that the book has a good storyline with amazing side characters. The book ends with a cliffhanger, and I'm excited to see how Shantel continues this, lovely writing by her!

BOOK 2 - This book was a really great follow up to t
Sophie Ruthven
Dec 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
No matter how many times I read this series, I never get bored. And I always seem to find something different that either shocks me or cracks me up.
Reading the boxset as a whole was certainly no different.
The bonus content was (As expected) epic, and loved how the author tied some of her worlds together yet again.
Hopefully the handiness of having all the books in one place helps introduce more readers to the sharks as they deserve to be everyone favourite read.
Look forward to seeing what the au
ashlee l.
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Dare series in one! That’s the best!

If you love dark romance, and possessive alpha men that makes your jaw drop...totally worth the read. One of my favorite series by this Author. Incredibly well written, and twist-fully addicting. You won’t be able to take breaks. A definite binging all weekend kind of read.
Tania's Book Blog
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing series with a bada$$ heroine!! Austin is nothing like any heroine you’ve read before and Cole is perfect for her!! This series pulls you in from Chapter 1 all the way thru. You’ll be afraid to put it down. And the bonus?! Definitely an awesome read that will leave you wanting even more of these two. It was nice catching up on their lives but as always you want more!! Love it!!!
Kelly
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 6-stars, loved-it
6 crazy, beautiful stars 🌟
I don't know if I'm more in love with Cole or Deke?
They are both ruthless and conniving,  dominant and charismatic, sexy and gritty.
Cole is the alpha male you hate to love and love to hate. He smirks and nods but is always watching and waiting.
Deke has his charms and idiosyncrasies, he smiles when angry and scowls when he's playful or working out a plan.
This series is like a puzzle, you don't know what the full picture is until you put in the last piece.
And that bonus
Amanda Anderson (Beauty.and.the.bookies)
This collection is SUCH a must read!!!!!
It has all THREE books PLUS bonus content at the end that you cannot read anywhere else. And those chapters were EVERYTHING!!! It felt like old times reading Deke, Demi, Austin and Cole. I love them so much! And that ending!!!! OMFG. Just trust me. You need to read this to find out. 5 stars and MORE for these sharks and their women!!!
✿❀ Lauren, aka Coffee and the Bibliophile ❀✿

Overall, I give the 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 4.5 stars. I LOVE it...the darkness, the steaminess, the angst, the characters.

This series collection has all 3 books: I Dare You, I Promise You, and If You Dare along with bonus content!! That bonus content was short but angsty and filled with anger and the chemistry between Cole and Austin I can't get enough of.

My absolute favorite part of this series is the aggressive, angry dynamic between Cole and Austin. Their relationship seems toxic but it's jus
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
What's better than one book about the Sharks? How about three plus a novella! The Dare Collection gives us all the hotness that is the sharks!

I Dare You is dark, dangerous, delicious and dirty. Austin and Cole are fire! They make the pages burn in such an amazing way. Tessier leaves me turning page after page needing more of them. It doesn't matter that I've read before. The twists and turns, lies and betrayal make me not want to stop.

I Promise You gives us more of Cole and Austin. Just when yo
heareads (Debbie)
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series is a must read!

Book 1 - This book really sucked me in. It starts with 17 year old Austin moving in with her father, who she doesn’t get on with. One her first night she witnesses a group of guys killing someone, however, she gets caught by two of them, namely Cole, she catches his eye and he decides she will be his, to toy with and blackmail.
Cole is something else, he’s a complete a**hole! And you will hate him, but you will also love him. He’s possessive, evil, calculated but he a
Rhonda Ziglar
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 PHENOMENAL STARS!! This series is phenomenal and all in one book it doesn't get much better then that. I was on the edge of my seat with this collection....you must read it, so grab it now. ...more
Kandace Denys (bookish_kayy)
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 1- Cole and Austin. Oh freaking man. What a page turning, mind blowing, all nighter of a storyline!
I don’t even have words, but I figure a few will work here.
Read this. Let Tessier take you on the ride she took me on.
This book took me 100 mph from beginning to finish, and never once hit the brakes!

Book 2- I floved getting more of GWS this time around!
If you didn’t read book 1, then stop what you’re doing and check that one out NOW!
GWS is back, giving us insight not only to Cole, but al
The Book Lover
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best book ever!

I thought I loved Cole, but Deke man le sigh! if you're looking for a story full of twists and turns with a side of a bumping ride then this is the one!! I loved it!!

I love these characters and revisiting them was so much fun!!
R Rais
Dec 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Start with " I Dare you" the boys play a game of Dare. Some are harmless, others illegal. Along the time, there's nothing harmless on their Dare. The Dare turn more dangerous and illegal. It's either gonna get them self killed or thrown to jail.

They messed up along the way. Some of them fell in love with the wrong girl. And some of them died at the hands of others.
It's sick game they were going to end. And finish it is exactly what they had to do. Even if that meant killing one of their own. T
Megan
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A series filled with jaw dropping chapters bringing every single emotion to surface. Amazing characters, more steam than anticipated and danger. We all love a little danger. These books are bound to be addictive so beware...you'll be obsessing long after you've finished!

Bonus content in this box set too was definitely needed, and very, very intriguing! Shantel is a writer who captures not only your mind but your soul too.
Lyndsey Young
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series will forever be my favorite bully romance. I love everything about these characters. Everything that they went threw. I was always sitting at the edge of my seat with this series.

And boy oh boy that bonus content. I will never get enough of these characters. Austin and cole will forever be my favorite couple.
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*

I Dare You! ★ ★★ ★★!
Holy Moly! 🖤This book just took everything you could possibly want in the dark and twisted romance genre. Tossed in a world of rich high-school seniors playing an eff’d up version of “serve up some justice for you” “I Dare You” and call it a game. So this was the “Love story” about Cole and Austin. But there was so much to it and so many characters introduced to us, this author just set us up for many more books to come in this series. HELLS YEAH!! This book was e
Micheala
ARC received from the author. Voluntarily reviewing and all opinions are objective and my own. I had read each book individually before this, so this is a review of all three books in summary, as well as the bonus content.

I Dare You:

It just pulls you right in from the first line and refuses to let you go. I went through so many feelings while reading, with fear being at the forefront for most of it. Some happiness in there, more fear, sadness and then ending happy.

Austin is literally unwanted b
Renee
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dare

What do you do when the devil has you in his sights? You show him that you can play his game. Austin Lowes is new to town. SHe's running from a mom who hates her to her dad who cares nothing about her. Only a few months and she will be free, or at least that's what she hopes...until she meets him. Cole Reynolds is the devil disguised as a man. He wants her fear, he wants her blood, and he wants her soul. Just a little game he says, I dare you. Will Austin survive him or will she lose herself
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
✨ DENISE’S REVIEW ✨

Cunning. Ruthless. Merciless. Unexpected.

This series right here is one of the best I’ve read! I cannot stress that ENOUGH!

It is full of everything you want from a dark and twisted SERIES! Extremely gripping, phenomenally written, and crazy intense! Full of twists and turns that are unexpected, a mesmerizing and all-consuming plot with characters that you won’t forget! I literally didn’t eat, didn’t sleep, and locked myself away in my room until I finished the last word of thi
LianaReads blog
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
ETA I’ve read them all and got my answers

A new crazy and twisted and complicated read that i absolutely love because of the badass female character and also the powerful GMS team, each one more enigmatic than the others and all the twists and turns that this book has kept my mouth opened till the edgy ending. There are a lot of questions that need answers and hopefully, we will get them in the next books.
Shonna
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you are stranded in shark infestered waters.. you need to learn to swim with them

Are you ready to swim with the sharks?

“I dare you” series is back in all its glory with all 3 books in the trilogy with bonus content! No your eyes aren’t decieving you! BONUS CONTENT!!

This series is what got me hooked on shantel Tessiers work this is one of my all time favourites it’s dark, it’s gritty and it’s sinfully sexy!!

I DARE YOU:

Austen lowes is new in town she has been sent to live with her father w
Kara (Rotella Reads)
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
𝗜 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨:

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This book seriously threw me into a WTF loop! I knew what I was getting into when I picked it up but I had no idea how truly dark and violent it would be! Cole was a twisted, cold blooded vigilante and Austin was his female counterpart down to her core. THIS BOOK WAS THRILLING & CHILLING!

There were a LOT of characters in this read, which made it hard at first to figure out who was who. So much chaos, deception, secrets, scheming, etc. You never really knew who to trust! Every
Get ready for an awesome collection of books that will make your heart pound and keep you on the edge of your seat!

I Dare You:
This book has the WOW factor. It is dark, gritty, twisted, intense, and suspenseful with a lot of hotness. It is a fast-paced read. Shantel Tessier had me from the start. She gripped me tight and didn't let go, not even in the end. She takes us on quite a roller coaster ride of emotions, intense action and jaw-dropping twists and turns. I couldn't turn the pages fast eno
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
One of my absolute FAVORITE series’ that kept me on the literal edge of my seat and continually guessing!
Book 1 – The beginning of this story was very confusing, I felt like I was missing a lot on why Cole and his friends have the club and the dares they do in relation to the accident. Austin and her past also intrigue me; while they talk about her past on the surface and assumptions, but not everything was discussed. This storyline was definitely twisted, with both Cole and Austin having some
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Condemned to Love
  • Thorns and Forgiveness (Twisted Legacy Duet, #2)
  • The Sainthood: The Complete Series
  • Change My Game (North Haven University #2)
  • Little Lies
  • Speak No Evil (The Society, #3)
  • Riot Rules (Crooked Sinners, #2)
  • Bastards and Scapegoats (Twisted Legacy Duet, #1)
  • Heathen (Redwood High #2)
  • Black Clouds of Cotton
  • The Christmas Pact
  • Temper Him (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #6)
  • Make It Count
  • Tyrant (King, #2)
  • Fractured Things (Folkestone Sins, #2)
  • Striker (Redwood Rebels #1)
  • Hate Me
  • Thy Kingdom Come (Deliver Us From Evil, #1)
I'm a Texas born girl who now lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma with my high school sweetheart, and our two girls. I consider myself extremely lucky to be a stay home wife and mother. When I'm not reading or writing, I spend my time with friends and family. ...more

Dare (3 books)
  • I Dare You (Dare, #1)
  • I Promise You (Dare, #2)
  • If You Dare (Dare #3)