Start by marking “Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy #3)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy #3)

Fallen Heirs

(Windsor Academy #3)

A Dark High School Bully Romance.

Fallen Heirs is the third and final installment in the Windsor Academy series and cannot be read as a standalone. It is a dark high school bully romance that may contain triggers for sensitive readers. Due to mature subject matter, it is recommended for readers 17+ only.
Published October 12th 2020 by Lovestruck Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Heirs, please sign up.
Jennifer Dunnaway I saw on Amazon it will be released on 12/31/20. You can pre-order it on there.

Start your review of Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy #3)
Reviews from the Heart
I have been waiting and waiting to get the conclusion to Jazz and Kingston's one of a kind story, and Lee made sure they went out with a bang. I can now say, What a flipping tremulous ride that the Windsor Academy Trilogy took me on. Goodness gracious, I am just in aw of how Laura Lee fabricated Jazz and Kingston's overall story. From start to finish, from cliff hanger to cliff hanger, to the nail biting fantastic finale.

This author wrapped up this trilogy in the most perfect way, but before I
Jasmine
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fallen Heirs was worth every minute of the painful wait I had to endure. Laura Lee was pushing boundaries and had me on the edge of my seat with anticipation and anxiety.

Talk about my jaw on the floor, I kept asking how much more can Jasmine take? Both the character and myself!

Also, please excuse me while I wipe the drool from my mouth because boy Laura Lee knows how to bring the inferno. Kingston’s mouth was on straight filth and holy smokes was it hawt af. And when he went all romantic and s
Meredith Wilson
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
Fallen Heirs is book three in the Windsor Academy series by Laura Lee. Told in dual perspectives, this is the epic conclusion to Jasmine and Kingston's story. I've been waiting with bated breath for this book and boy did it deliver. It was the perfect mix of suspense, angst, twists and turns, witty banter and heaps of heat.

This book was as thrilling as it was sexy and filled to the brim with fast-paced adrenaline pumping scenes. It's unpredictable, unique and twisted in every sense of the word.
jess
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
— arc kindly provided in an exchange for an honest review —

Fallen Heirs is the 3rd and final book in the Windsor Academy trilogy. Kingston and Jasmine’s story has been such a wild ride and with everything they’ve been through, I personally think this book really showed just how strong they are.

Throughout the chapters it becomes more in depth the situations that have been happening and all the questions that are being asked. The answers become surprising and the more you read, the more reasoning
Melissa ~ Book Boyfriend and Husband Makes Three
I was counting the minutes for the moment Fallen Heirs hit my kindle, Windsor Academy isn’t just a series you read it’s addicting every word you read brings you deeper into the world on the pages allowing reality to fall away which is always the greatest of book highs.

Jazz and Kingston’s connection grew with each book however their emotional connection was more profound in Fallen Heirs making it explicitly clear that they are the other half of each other’s soul.

Kingston showed a whole new level
H.B. Jasick
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a ride!
If you thought the last two books had you gripping the edge of your seat, then you’re gonna have a hard time holding on while reading book three! Jazz and Kingston are forced to face a situation much bigger than themselves, while trying to keep everyone they love safe in the process. They aren’t just battling one conflict, they have to take on a whole boatload of them. But with their undying love for each other, and the help of their amazing group of friends, they have the power
ABookLover73
FIVE FALLEN STARS for Jazz and Kingston 💜🖤💜🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AMAZING!!!

I can’t believe I finally read the last book of Jazz and Kingston's beautiful and painful love story.

As happy as I am to have had the opportunity to read the spectacular finale, I am just as sad because Jazz and Kingston stole my heart.

Laura has once again shown how skilled she is at writing and that each of her new books in the series is even better than the previous one.

"Fallen Heirs" is a dark bully high school romance with suspen
Abstract  ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

Ahhhh!!! THE CONCLUSION IS HERE!!

Let me first thank all my lucky stars that I got to read this book! I am so addicted to this series and waiting for this conclusion of this bully Romance trilogy was a torture for me. Jazz and Kingston are back here now! The conclusion of this trilogy was absolutely epic and I can't wait for you all to devour this one.

This story picks off right where the second book ended. There was a lot of mystery in this
Chary
One of the best Dark High School Bully Romance Trilogy that I have read this year!

This is one of my anticipated release for this year, and I can honestly say that I am not disappointed at all. It truly correspond my exuberant in reading this. Jazz and Kingston relationship is the epitome of a couple goals. Yes there are some hiccups and conflict that run it courses, yet it was handled fittingly, with the right balance of action, steam story arc and cheesy lines dialogue blending towards plot
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
The final ride for Jazz and Kingston.
Okay, this book had it all. Still, the dark and danger floated over our characters but their story really took off in this third installment.
The writing is amazing. I really recommend this series if you are looking for something different and well written.
In this book our heroes really grow and they connect more deeply.
I cannot wait to see what the author has in store for us next in the Windsor Academy.
Please read it.
Valentina

Delightful conclusion to a great series

The final book in the Windsor Academy series is just as delightful as the first two. In this book Jaz, Kingston and the supporting characters have come into their roles; relationships and friendships are firmly established; and enemies had better watch out. While there are still glimpses of Jaz's former life, cute interactions with her sister Belle and bold talks with Shawn, the story is cast around exposing the two fathers' ventures while solidify
Grey's Promotions
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
description
Grey’s Promotions is thrilled to be working with Laura Lee on the release of Fallen Heirs. Sign up here to be a part of its release: Fallen Heirs signup
Karen Mc
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“If I believed in fairytales, I’d say we were fated for one another.”

From the moment I sank into Fallen Heirs, I was instantly smitten with this spellbinding story. I loved being thrust into the Gossip Girl-like world of Windsor Academy, a series that has wholeheartedly owned me. Oh what a tantalizingly tangled web Laura Lee weaves, one of twists and turns, darkness and deception, and heartfelt loyalty and love. I was so obsessed with this story and series!!!

Such a compelling character-driven d
Nikki Wesley
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“The other major downfall is there’s no way I’ll be able to gorge on mashed potatoes in this thing, and I really fucking love mashed potatoes” - Jazz

I was going to put a kick ass or slightly soppy quote in my review, but I just loved mashed potatoes and so therefore no other snippet would do. I’m not even sorry.

This book, ugh! I don’t even know where to begin. It’s not even just this book, it’s the whole series. I can’t believe it took me so long to stumble upon Laura Lee, but I’m glad I finally
Stital
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Damn, what a wild ride.

Fallen Heirs is the perfect culmination to this whirlwind of a trilogy, ending with a bang.
Everything in book 3 is bigger, better, more - it's even more fast faced, action packed and griping than the first two books (yes, that's actually possible!), and will have you white-knuckling the edge of your seat on this insane roller-coaster ride.

This was one of those books I just couldn't put down for a second. The epitome of page turner, Jazz and Kingston's (mis)adventures, tro
Hollyanne
Fallen Heirs is the final book for the story of Kingston and Jasmine (Jazz). This book is told from dual points of view so we can see and feel what both characters are thinking/feeling. This book is full of action from the very first page and I was hooked. So many things happened in this book.

Jazz and Kingston are trying to uncover the truth about what their father's are hiding, and who was behind her attack. Kingston and Jazz depend on each other through the whole book and work together. I lo
Jackie
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series and a great conclusion. The books are about Jazz and Kingston. The two previous books must be read before this one.
I like that Jazz is a strong young woman. The love between Kingston and Jazz grows stronger. Answers are finally revealed. There are twist and turns and suspense that keeps a reader not wanting to put the book down.
I highly recommend this trilogy. It’s dark, there’s bullying, it’s sexy and steamy.
Ingrid
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow how I love this series! Cant wait for Bentley his book. I love his character. So glad the series isnt ending with this book. :D
Amanda Owens
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Buckle. Up. Because you guys are NOT ready for the rest of Jazz and Kingston!! Holy Smokes, I've been waiting patiently for this book by Laura Lee and boy she did NOT disappoint!! The conclusion to this series will leave you breathless and on one emotional rollercoaster, so if you've got tissues and clean panties lying around keep them handy!! (You'll need them) 😜 I was not ready to say goodbye but some very EXCITING news are in store, so I suggest everyone jump on and hang on tight!!

I received
Laura Lee
Oct 12, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The EPIC conclusion to Jazz and Kingston's story will be here on October 15th!

Michelle Mastandrea
Oh My, I'm tangled deep in this web you've created Ms. Lee and I'm not ready for this ride to end!
Fallen Heirs is the mesmerizing conclusion to the Windsor Academy series. And let me tell you this EPIC conclusion was definitely worth the wait! Lee pushed the boundaries and delivered a action packed, steamy page turner with twists and turns that left you gasping for more! I LOVED EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF IT! The depth that was written into Jazz and Kings story left me breathless. I have a deep love
We Like them Dark Book Blog
This was definitely a tangled web-and keeping all of the characters straight became a bit of a task. There was a lot going on, so much that I really couldn’t put it down-I had to read it in one sitting. This author has a way of incorporating so much suspense in this trope, that it’s easy to see why you would love it.
I was happy to see there actually was a conclusion to Jazz and Kingston’s story-their chemistry has been palpable from the very beginning, and what a wild ride it’s been. I felt as i
Kari Hansen
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The conclusion to Kingston and Jazz’s story is finally here and it was well worth the wait. Our favorite couple remain steadfast in their determination to uncover the truth when it comes to their families, but their investigation will not only test their relationship but themselves as well.

This story takes us on quite a ride filled with intrigue, surprises you don’t see coming, emotion that draws you in and characters that captivate you. With so many questions the one thing that doesn’t change i
Sandie Chraponski
We finally get some answers! This is the last book to the ongoing story or Jazz and Kingston.

This story wraps up the questions you are left with in both book 1 & 2, and left me feeling satisfied.

I will continue to sing Laura Lee’s praises on her writing style in this series, she went dark, and gritty and raw, but she still gave the characters depth and vulnerability. She made them just broken enough that you cared for them, and wanted the best for them.

This book also went beyond steamy, so you
Rina's Reads
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A million freaking stars and all the hearts eyes....
So, so good. A great mix of angst, humour and heart.
The strength of Jazz’s character once agin shines through in this intense final installation.
I can’t really say too much without giving away the storyline but I will say that THIS SERIES is one of my favourites for the year.
Little disappointed we didn’t have more - because I could read about King and Bent ALL DAY - but I still loved it.
Tranese
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fallen Heirs

Man, prepare yourself for one wild, final ride. As everything comes to head. Not everything is as it seems, and so many truths will be revealed it will knock you off your feet. The title to this book truly lives up to its name. Fallen Heirs will leave you breathless
Chloe Stubbings
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy f*ck balls, Laura Lee actually did it. She made me cry all over again for these characters that felt so real, I was personally invested in their journeys. I didn’t think I could love a book series so much. From start to finish there isn’t any single page that isn’t worth reading. If I could give it more stars I would. From dealing with sensitive subjects like sexual assault and prostitution, all the way through to simple teenage angst and drama, this series takes you through a whirlwind of ...more
Natalie Clarke
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my word!

What a fantastic end to an outstanding series of books. I am so glad I stumbled across Wicked Liars a few months back on Facebook, because it has brought me to one of my favourite series of the year. This story and these characters are absolutely everything!

Jazz is one of my favourite book heroines, she is sexy, sassy and so, so strong.
Kingston is a bad boy with a heart of gold, who would do whatever it takes to protect those he loves.
Bentley, oh my... he's just wonderful. Who wouldn
Amber Nicole Nicole
Phenomenal absolutely incredible.
This series has kept me on the edge of my seat in anticipation and it was worth the wait and more.

Jazz is fierce, and strong never gives up, and Kingston is like the perfect bully book boyfriend. Sad to see this trilogy come to and end but it was amazing to follow their story.

5 stars
Lauren Hutchinson
Wow. What an incredible ending to this trilogy. I was desperately waiting for this story S the other two books had me desperate for more and boy was I not disappointed with how this book developed and ended, it was absolutely incredible. I was on the edge of my seat desperate to know what happened next. All I can say is you will absolutely love it.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Ride or Die (Rejects Paradise #4)
  • Barbie B*tch (Rejects Paradise #3)
  • Twisted Little Truths (Saint View High, #3)
  • What Sinners Love (Sinners of Hawthorne University, #3)
  • Trick Me Twice
  • Cruel Titan (Golden Olympus Academy, #2)
  • Dirty Secret (Forrest Grove Academy, #3)
  • Taint Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #3)
  • Tame Him (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #2)
  • Pretty Little Savage (Sick Boys #1)
  • Dirty Truth (Forrest Grove Academy, #2)
  • Cocky F*ck (Rejects Paradise #2)
  • Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)
  • The Golden Boys (Kings of Cypress Prep, #1)
  • Dirty Lie (Forrest Grove Academy, #1)
  • Kate (Madison Kate, #4)
  • Grave (Dark Kings, #2)
  • Take My Throne (Boys of King Academy Series, #3)

Laura Lee is the USA Today bestselling author of steamy and sometimes ridiculously funny romance. She's best known for writing the Dealing with Love series and the Windsor Academy series. Laura's spent most of her life with her nose in a book thinking of alternate endings or continuations to the story. She won her first writing contest at the ripe old age of nine, earning a trip to the state capit

Windsor Academy (4 books)
  • Wicked Liars (Windsor Academy #1)
  • Ruthless Kings (Windsor Academy, #2)
  • Broken Playboy (Windsor Academy #4)