Start by marking “Devil's Cauldron (The War of Men and Angels)” as Want to Read:
Devil's Cauldron (The War of Men and Angels)

Devil's Cauldron

(The War of Men and Angels #2)

Do you believe in Angels and Demons?
What would you do if you discovered your blood is valuable to both of them?

A mysterious 10,000-year-old structure buried deep under the ice in the coldest place on Earth. A secret research facility using advanced technology developed by Nazi scientists. Cryptic messages sent to the FBI by a Mischlinge, one of Hitler’s Jewish Nazi’s, war
Paperback
Published July 15th 2020 (first published July 14th 2020)

Start your review of Devil's Cauldron (The War of Men and Angels)
Julia
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Devil’s Cauldron by Michael Jack Webb is a thrilling Christian dystopian novel revealing that life is a battle between the forces of good and evil. It is the second book in the series The War Of Men And Angels.
Once more the reader is in for an exciting read as the team battles against the forces of darkness. Mythical creatures, foretold in the Bible, emerge. The battles cannot always be fought in our strength. We are reminded that the battle is not ours but the Lord’s. “Whatever God has in mind
William
I have read most everything Michael Webb has written. I have become a fan of his unique approach and style. He carries the narrative while setting up and building intrigue along the way. I was drawn in quickly because I felt like I already knew the principle characters and was anxious to see how they had developed in their relationships.
As the plot thickened and gelled the natural, emotional, and spiritual development kept pace with the intrigue.
The interaction of the supernatural with the nat
Joan
Sep 02, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Webb's novel is like Frank Peretti meets Dan Brown. Spiritual warfare is combined with ancient artifacts, advanced technology, visions, people with special blood so they do not age, rifts in space time continuum, quantum teleportation, secret Nazi Antarctic constructions, biblical evil creatures, and more. There is lots of action and suspense and tons of exciting battles. Webb has an amazing imagination.

The novel got off to a rough start for me. Several individuals at various locations are intro
Jenn
Mar 20, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was very exciting. Lots of suspense and action. I got submerged in trying to pronounce every German word. I’m half German and should know these things lol. Part Irish too and have read lots of books on the Legends of every single fey creature in Celtic lore.

The fact of something like The Devil’s Cauldron being a gateway to an alternate universe was a fun concept to me. Not the scary creatures though. To just think that it’s entirely possible that something like this could actually exis
Bonny Rambarran
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What happens when your enemy is a demon?? This has to be one of the most intense books I have ever read. Suspense. Danger. Demons. Angels. So much danger. Lots of back stories in here to help you know each character better. Simply an amazing book!!!
Kerry Lord
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Michael Jack Webb's latest book, "Devil's Cauldron" is an unbelievably believable novel dealing with very real topics that may be happening today!

I just finished reading Michael Jack Webb's latest thriller titled, "Devil's Cauldron". Wow, what a read! It's an unbelievably believable novel! By that I mean you'll traverse into almost every continent with this spell-binding page-turner and explore well documented subjects that span a vast spectrum of genres. You'll become close friends with the cha
Gailrosiere
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love these 2 books. The series is so well researched and Webb’s writing flows so naturally it’s a must read. He has grasped the enemy’s plan and in these uncertain times it’s a prophetic glance into the past and future.
Robert
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book taking verses from scriptures and making them come alive on the pages of a fantasy novel. The story is about a small team some of whom are called by God and who rely upon His power and authority to overcome demonic forces intent upon ruling over the earth and it's peoples. The author uses historical facts and builds upon them to create his story. Whether Christian or not, you'll enjoy this novel that continues the theme of an earlier story.

I received an advance review copy for free,
Josh Olds
Jun 16, 2021 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Occasionally, you read a book so bad you have to talk about it. Devil’s Cauldron is one such book. Now I could very easily pass on the review and normally when I receive a book like this, that’s what I do. However, because of the reason I received this book, I think it’s fair to let it have both barrels. It’s what they asked for. And I will always give the people what they want.

Devil’s Cauldron is book two in The War of Men and Angels. I had not read book one, but Michael Jack Webb has his chara
Lawrence
Nov 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first two lines of the book description was enough to pique my interest. Do you believe in angels and demons? What would you do if you discovered your blood is valuable to both of them? Then, the prologue unleashed the first of the demons encountered in a frightening way. And chapter one had me fully committed to the author’s reality of the story. After that, this was just about all a fan what is described as a supernatural thriller could ask for.
This story has globe trotting adventure. Ther
Kristjan
Christian Fantasy, so expect a fair bit of mary sues, deus ex machina and evangelical preaching (Caveat Emptor). This is a sequel to Infernal Gates and I recommend reading that prior to this book, or you will miss a fair amount of background (all of the limited character building for the protagonists is there).

Ethan and Sam are back and once again taking on the Adversary. The MCs are easy enough to like (if a bit shallow), so this is not a bad read, given the genre within which it is found. To b
Kathy Parish
I read this through because I enjoyed the first in the series. And I like the story line, strong characterizations, plentiful Biblical facts and references. However, the excessive detail about the physics of parallel dimensions and weapons, etc., wore me out. Back story kept coming up, sometimes sounding like a direct quote from earlier chapters. A more scientific mind than mine might enjoy all the extra stuff, but a VERY readable and interesting story could have been 20,000 words shorter. Give ...more
Carol Pennington
Sep 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Join Ethan and his gang from Infernal Gates as they travel to Antarctica to unravel a mystery surrounding several murders in one of the most desolate places on earth, the Crystal Desert.

This book is a sequel to Infernal Gates and would be best read in sequence as the same characters are involved and some of the same themes are involved. The book is obviously well researched and involves some very complex themes. I particularly enjoyed learning a bit about Antarctica. This thriller has quite a b
Kelly Liberto
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A supernatural thriller that reads like a history lesson, classic horror story and scientific experiment.
Devil’s Cauldron is one of those books to be read during vacation or over a long weekend. Because you can’t put it down.
It’s a novel that crosses genres but also packs substantive amounts of historical and scientific information. Enough facts to give the reader a ‘suspension of belief’ necessary to get lost in a story.
Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti fans will enjoy this new twist on the supernat
Caroline Price
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Michael Jack Webb has written a fantastic sequel to Infernal Gates, book 1 of his The War of Men and Angels (currently two book, but hopefully more to come) series. In book two, The Devil's Cauldron, Ethan Freeman returns in another life threatening all action adventure. This really is edge of the seat suspense and I couldn't put it down!

Cryptic messages are sent to the FBI announcing the imminent return of the Nephilim, Project Nimrod is close to success. A portal to a parallel universe has bee
TIMOTHY L
Devil's Cauldron by Micheal Jack Webb

I was given a copy of this book for review.

If you are looking for a book filled with action and a well-written plot, then this book is what you need to read. The many references to historical facts and fiction keep my attention throughout the book. I found myself lost in the battles and scenery that are described in this book. I enjoyed this so much, I plan to read the first in this series.

#devilscauldron
Timothy Haas
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Devil's Cauldron by Micheal Jack Webb

I was given a copy of this book for review.

#devilscauldron
gj indieBRAG
We are proud to announce that THE DEVIL'S CAULDRON (The War of Men and Angels #2) by Michael Jack Webb is a B.R.A.G.Medallion Honoree. This tells readers that this book is well worth their time and money! ...more
Steph L. Hudson
Jan 03, 2021
Violet Perry
May 17, 2021

• The Haunting at Bonaventure Circus
  • You Can Date Boys When You're Forty: Dave Barry on Parenting and Other Topics He Knows Very Little About
  • Heart of Evil (Krewe of Hunters, #2)
  • Wall of Crosses: A Novella
  • Shadow Spell (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, #2)
  • Twelve Days (John Wells, #9)
  • Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, #1)
  • Something Wiccan (Shadow Tales #2)
  • Phantom Evil (Krewe of Hunters, #1)
  • Fairalon
  • Blood Magick (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, #3)
  • The Fate of a Land (The Mage Republic Book 3)
  • The Infiltrator
  • Can You Stiff Your Divorce Lawyer? Tales of How Cunning Clients Can Get Free Legal Work, as Told by an Experienced Divorce Attorney
  • Robert B. Parker's The Bitterest Pill (Jesse Stone, #18)
  • Seek (Catwalk #4)
  • An Unexpected Find (Silver Falls #1)
Michael Jack Webb graduated summa cum laude from the University of Florida and obtained his J.D. from the same university. Over the past forty years he has travelled the world in search of adventure.

Michael is a history buff, both ancient and modern, and is fascinated by the intersection of the scientific, supernatural, and Biblical world views. He's studied and taught from the Bible for more than

The War of Men and Angels (2 books)
  • Infernal Gates (The War of Men and Angels #1)

News & Interviews