Start by marking “Just One Kiss” as Want to Read:
Just One Kiss

Just One Kiss

The heart wants what it wants and mine has never stopped wanting her.

London Canterbury and I were never meant to be.
Her family was rich. She was cheer captain. The most popular girl in our school while I was the opposite. Poor, nerdy, and invisible.
Eight years ago, I kissed the hell out of her, knowing I was never going to see her again.
Or so I thought.
Because here I a
Kindle Edition
Published November 12th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Just One Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just One Kiss

Start your review of Just One Kiss
BookAddict
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wounded, tortured hero, anyone? Oh, my heart, is this one ever delish! Gah!! The story isn’t terribly heavy on the angst, but prepare yourself all the same. Miles Ford is going to stir up every last instinct you have to fix and soothe and make everything better for him.

Miles and London knew each other in high school and almost had a thing one night after graduation. One heart-stopping kiss, and then Miles was gone. But London Canterbury, with her stunning violet eyes, became the girl Miles measu
Courtney
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the beginning of this cute read I fell in love with London and her family, their banter had me laughing. London is traveling to see her family for Christmas but gets caught in a blizzard that causes major problems for her and her savior is someone she least expects. Miles and his dog Betsy jamming out to Taylor Swift also had me cracking up and his heroics in helping London had me swooning. They know each other from high school and never thought they would see each other again but fate has ...more
Erin Lewis
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Star Review Just One Kiss by J Saman
J Saman is a new author to me and I am not sure why I have not come across her before. This is a second chance at love story and is London Canterbury and
London Canterbury and Miles Ford's story and ticked ticked the boxes for me.
These two have history as they knew each other in high school but as she was rich and he was not, Miles knew that they could never be a couple and Miles kissed London after graduation and left.
Fast forward eight years and Miles r
J. Saman
Nov 13, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
It's LIVE!!
Just One Kiss is a funny and steamy, second chance, snowed in, holiday romance that will make you swoon! It's a complete standalone. It's also FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
❄US: https://amzn.to/34z0l5g
❄UK: https://amzn.to/2Ul7zE5
❄CA: https://amzn.to/2Ulzu6N
❄AU: https://amzn.to/32CLC85

Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Just One Kiss is a great second chance romance, with a little holiday magic mixed in.

London is travelling home to see her family for Christmas when she gets caught in a blizzard and ends up in an accident. Miles and his T. Swift loving dog, Betsy, happen to be out and find London and rescue her. The moment Miles and London see each other there is an instant recognition between them. They have seen each other before. Many years prior.

I loved London and Miles! Their chemistry was amazing. Their
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 PERFECT HOLIDAY STARS!! Holidays are about love and happiness, this story touches all of that and more. London and Miles will check all the feels buttons and have you falling in love with them. This author's writing is phenomenal....she is now a 1-Click author for me and should be for you as well. You must read this book.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon Universal

When the girl Miles has loved since high school turns out to be the woman he rescues from where her car had crashed in the storm, he takes her back to his home and doesn't want to ever let her go. But he doesn't fit into her rich world, and love equals pain in his view, so their time together has to have an expiration date. Will his Scroogy views on love spell an end to their holiday bubble of togetherness or will he take the leap and go to New York with her when the stor
Dianne
Hang on to your heartstrings because J. Saman is about to tug on them, twist them and give them a few chuckles as Fate steps in with the help of Mother Nature and brings two souls together amidst a blizzard.

Miles was that kid that no one noticed, London was the girl everyone wanted to be, then they grew up after one incredible high school kiss, incredible to Miles, anyway. Would London even realize who her rescuer was? Would she know how much he felt for her in their teens? Would she realize he
Mathia
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
-Marie, ☆☆☆☆

This book started with a little suspense which had me wondering what was going to happen and I liked it! Then it happened and it was pretty great!

London was heading to her parent's house in the middle of a massive snow storm. Her car had a different idea. London felt hopeless with no cell signal and no way out.

Miles was driving through the storm with Betsy his dog who only listened to Taylor Swift. He saw the red lights and knew he had to stop and help. Little did he know the woman w
christyheartsbooks
Oct 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
All London wants to do is make it to her family's vacation home for Christmas. But she misjudges the snow storm and visibility causes her to crash her car into a tree. She is rescued by Miles, an outsider boy that she had a crush on through most of high school. The boy that kissed her madly on graduation night and then disappeared for eight years.

This was such a short, sweet and steamy story. The whole time I was reading this story I had a smile on my face. I loved how safe London felt with Mil
Chelsea Lauren
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What's better than reading a good J. Saman's book? A Christmas love story! It's been a while since I've been sucked into a book, and reading Just One Kiss reminded me of why exactly I love and devour J. Saman's books! This is light and Christmas-ey, but also raunchy and deep. I love her ability to create an authentic storyline within the romance genre that really grabs your attention and makes you feel for the characters. I love the ups and downs of my emotions being toyed with, going from sex s ...more
Cindy Fong
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A really sweet holiday story of love and hope. In a way this is also a second chance story as Miles and London knew each other from high school. Now Miles is London's savior but really London is his. As a kid he never felt worthy of her, now he has a chance to make it right if he can take the leap. Often fate puts people in each other's paths because they are destined to be there. It doesn't hurt that Miles is romantic and swoon worthy and London is sassy and sweet.

"You are the ultimate form of
Donna
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
London was on her way to celebrate Christmas with her family when she’s rescued by an old acquaintance. Miles was her shy high school crush. He and his rescue dog Betsy enfold London into their cozy hideaway. I loved their chemistry and naughty banter full of innuendo and sass. Miles is her hero and stepped out of his own comfort zone to be there for her. Great five hanky read!
Sheila Schoenauer
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love second chance romance stories. This one was short but very sweet. I enjoyed getting to know London and Miles. I'll be honest though. I thought London was a little self centered and not really very bright. She could have hurt herself so much worse than she actually did. Miles was a selfless hero at first glance. But once he realized who the hurt woman was he became a hero with a mission. These two loved each other in high school from a distance. They never took the chance they could have h ...more
Anna
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story will leave you in all your Christmas feels!! This is the perfect book to get you in the holiday mood!! I love J. Saman’s words, Miles and London’s story will not disappoint. This is hands down my favorite of all her books. An absolute must read!!
Karen
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely brilliant, a fantastically written story that had me happy one minute and crying the next. I loved every second of it and it also has some pretty hot and heavy moments so if you’re after a raunchy feel good love story then this is for you. My take from the book would be ‘if you never take a risk then you’ll forever regret it’.

I take my hat off to you J. Saman, I absolutely loved it!!

5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Up All Night With Books
5 Stars
Review by Elizabeth
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night with Books Blog

Where has J. Saman been?! I could not get enough of Just One Kiss! I am looking forward to reading more from J. Saman. I am a fan for life!

Anywho, Just One Kiss is a sweet second chance romance with plenty of chemistry between the main characters, Miles and London. Miles and London went to high school together and have not seen each other in years. Much less spoken to one another. When a snowstorm brings London crashing ba
Jeeves Reads Romance
This little holiday treat caps off a fantastic year of reads from this author. While I didn't enjoy it as much as her full-length books (this hero might've been too tortured for a novella), it's a quick and STEAMY holiday read. I loved the forced proximity, the emotion, and there's definitely never a dull moment. It can be read in a couple of hours and delivers on its promise to put you through a range of emotions, so cuddle up next to the fire and dig into this hot, heartfelt read.

The story fol
TheMommaBookClub
Just One Kiss by J. Saman

𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦’𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘴. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐… 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯’𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯.

*~*~*~*
𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖: London is driving through a snowstorm on the way to her parents’ house when she loses control of her car and ends up stranded on the side of the road.

By some Christmas miracle she is saved by another driver—who just so happens to be her secret high school crush.

Miles can’t believe h
Jackie Wright
Nov 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a new author to me and after reading Just One Kiss I’m left wondering why she hasn’t crossed my radar before now, well that’s about to change because I will be checking out her other works as soon as time permits. If second chance romance is your love you will want to read London Canterbury and Miles Ford’s love story, it’s a quick, entertaining read that touched me on so many levels.
London and Miles met in high school but they come from very different backgrounds, she is rich and he is
Trish (Beautiful Chaos Reviews)
OH MY GOODNESS, this was the sweetest book I have read in so long. I didn't realize it was a Christmas book until I got into it. (Obviously, someone didn't pay attention to the cover--*sheepishly raises hand*) Needless to say, I was swooning a quarter of the way into the story of London and Miles.

Just One Kiss is one of those books that you enjoy reading because it's just so right. The main characters are not broody nor hiding a deep dark secret. London is a genuinely sweet woman who writes for
Sunny Shelly Reads
Absolutely charming! This second chance Christmas romance will melt your heart!

While on her way to Vermont to spend Christmas with her family, London gets into an accident during a snowstorm. Her rescuer turns out to be Miles -- the shy loner she was friends with as a teenager who kissed her at a high school graduation party and then completely disappeared. She's never gotten over that kiss, and as it turns out, neither has Miles. That kiss got him through some incredibly lonely times, and he's
I❤Reading
Nov 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: standalone
London is on her way to her to parents' house for the holidays but a snowstorm leads to an accident and then a second-chance encounter with Miles, her former high school classmate and teenage crush who gave her a mind-blowing kiss then disappeared the next day.

I don't know how this author managed to pack so much emotion into a novella length story, but she sure did. This novella was sweet yet spicy and filled with tons of heartfelt moments. Normally, I prefer to read how two characters come toge
Comfy Couch Book Reviews
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: second-chance
This story is one to read when you are warm and cozy in front of the fire with a glass of wine and some of your favourite snacks, at least that's how it made me feel. It was a love story with that flowed beautifully with very little angst or drama so something to really relax to.

London was heading to meet her family for Christmas when she has an accident in the snow and is rescued by no other than Miles Ford an old high school friend. As the weather is too bad to go anywhere London has to stay w
Jenifer Briggs
Nov 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love everything this author writes, and while I normally don't read holiday romances, I absolutely LOVED this one!! I only wish it was longer!!

London and Miles both had a crush on each other in high school, even though they both believed it was unrequited. They shared a once in a lifetime kiss, only for Miles to leave. London hasn't heard from him since, and now he's back in her life thanks to a snowstorm!

Even though these two were opposites, they definitely worked well together. I just wish
Sadie
Nov 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One kiss - nearly ten years ago - and suddenly Miles is rescuing the only girl he has ever loved from a snowy car wreck. Can he finally be bold enough to grab on to London with both hands and never let go?

Wickedly cute little book! Miles is all things dark and tortured but with a heart of gold and some serious emotional trauma (that he actually recognizes and deals with!) And after the first chapter - I just adored London. I was set to find her irritating but Saman proved me wrong! She is empath
mum.reader.dreamer.4life
OH MY HEART!!!
Just One Kiss is a beautifully written second chance at love story that will warm your heart, pull at every one of your heart strings, make you swoon, and have you truly believing in fate and a little holiday magic.
London Canterbury and Miles Ford knew each other in high school. London was the popular girl and Miles was a quiet shy recluse. Miles loved London from the moment he saw her however believed he never stood a chance. Little did he know London had a crush on him all along.
J. Ockenhouse
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A super sweet emotional story that has you believing in fate or Christmas miracles even if it takes 8 years to happen.

London you just feel is floating through life. Not really happy nor sad just is. It takes an epic snow storm for her to find what has been missing from her life.

Miles has one woman in his life and his side of his story is kinda sad. Love is rough for him. He's also just getting by until a crash impacts his life in such a good way.

Such a feel good read even though the characters
Jeraca
Oct 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received this free eARC novel from the author and Wildfire Marketing Solutions. This is my honest review.

This is such a sweet novel. Full of hope and love and taking chances. I really appreciated that there wasn't intense drama or terrible events that dramatically changed the mood of the story.

Thigh i do have to say, this is why I would never ever live in the Northeast of USA... 18"+ of snow ?!?!?! Nope. No way, no how would I ever step for in that terrible place. *shudders*.

I'm really glad
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Office Grump: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Hard Love (Trophy Boyfriends, #3)
  • The Boyfriend Effect (Frisky Business, Book 1)
  • Mafia Casanova
  • When the Stars Fall (Lost Stars #1)
  • Nude Awakening (Main Desire, #1)
  • Rumor Going 'Round (Lyrics and Love, #3)
  • The Fae King's Curse (Between Dawn and Dusk #1)
  • Clarity
  • A Wright Christmas
  • Piece by Piece (The Riggins Brothers #2)
  • A Very Highland Christmas
  • Only One Chance (Only One, #2)
  • Mail-Order Brides for Christmas
  • Shaken (Twisted Fox, #2)
  • Big Man's Bride (Big Men Small Towns #1)
  • A Very Bossy Christmas
  • Secret Puck
J. Saman is a USA Today bestselling author who is addicted to Diet Coke, sour candy, and indie rock. She swears way too much (especially after a glass of wine) and has a penchant for sarcasm (or so her husband and children like to tell her).

She's an admitted lover of second chance romances, love triangles, and the perfect amount of angst. She is best known for writing contemporary romance filled w