Start by marking “Seducing Hope” as Want to Read:
Seducing Hope

Seducing Hope

How far would you go to protect a secret that causes the dark supernatural world to hunt you?

Who would you hurt to prevent a prophecy from wiping out everyone on the planet?

When Natia Waterford, defender of humankind and self-declared badass, is sent to investigate a series of kidnappings she’s forced to step into the world of the arrogant Archan Reinheart.

She soon becomes
Kindle Edition, 1, 371 pages
Published July 23rd 2020 by Adaline Winters

To ask other readers questions about Seducing Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing Hope

Start your review of Seducing Hope
May
Sep 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this book so much!
It was such an easy and light read with so many funny, mystery, magic and steamy scenes in an urbanfantasy setting that I couldn't put down!
I was constantly laughing and in awe of the amazing chemistry between the characters🔥

This Paranormal Romance is about Natia who is an agent of a secret agency hunting down demons and other denizens of the underworld and she is set out to investigate the motives of the suspicious multi millionaire Archan Reinheart.
Everything about h
Rivka
Sep 04, 2020 rated it liked it
ʟᴀʀᴀ  ɢᴏᴍᴇs
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 / 5 ⭐

"Seducing Hope" is Adaline's debut novel and the world she wrote about really captivated me from the very beginning.

Natia was one of my favorite characters, she was so funny and badass and we have to appreciate her taste in music. Her relation with the guys was everything! Zee was hilarious, always teasing and flirting with her. Jed too and Duncan felt more like a brother than a best friend, they all did. And let's not forget the sweet Aaden, he's so cute and innocent.

Archan is a strong
Patricia's Book Kingdom
When the author kindly asked whether I'd be willing to read and review this book, I agreed right after I read the blurb because it seemed like exactly the kind of book I'd love. And I did. I really, really did. What can I say, I am sucker for paranormal romances!

Natia was the kind of heroine I adore the most. She was strong, witty, courageous, loving and a total bad-ass. She has built walls around the heart, but if you were lucky to get through, she'd give you more love than you know what to do
Adhya Kalra
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Megan
Oct 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
What an overwhelming story from this author and as her debut...I am so so impressed.

Adaline has successfully created a unique world with our Taurus Natia as the female MC. Powerful, emotional and oh so addictive...this book deserves more recognition.

Focusing more on the action packed storyline, with small glimpse of romance between...I just couldn't have asked for a better read to start my October. I'm totally mind blown at the ending and book 2 can not come soon enough!😍
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you’re a fan of the supernatural fantasy fiction filled with action, sarcasm, and some romance this is for you. I thoroughly enjoyed this story from start to finish and I gasped during many parts (in a good way). I could picture the story in my head as I was reading and for me that means it’s a good story. My favorite characters were most definitely Zee, Natia, and Jed. I could not put this one down. I would read this again and I cannot wait for Adaline Winters to release the second novel. I ...more
Lara
Sep 13, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 Star Fantasy/Paranormal Romance

First thing - this is more than 3 stars. It would be 4 but I deducted an extra 0.5 points because what kind of fucked up ending is this?

It took me a while to get into this. The beginning is confusing and getting into the world building takes about half the book. The first few chapters are also poorly written - it’s too descriptive in a weird kind of way. I’m hearing the author’s voice than the characters voice. The only saving grace is Archan and the obvious ch
Lisa
Sep 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Pretty good debut 3.5 stars

This took a few to get into, so don't give up. This is clever and the writing is good, the mystery is done very well and it unfolds throughout the story, I'm still not a hundred percent sure I know everything that's going on but I'm curious enough to continue on. My main problem was the main character, Natia, I liked her some of the times, I found her to be arrogant to the point she becomes unlikable and how every person in this story all bow down before her basically,
Jett David
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I did not know what to expect in this book BUT I am definitely glad I read it! I honestly wasn't too sure about this book. However, when I started, I couldn't stop reading.

I love the the banter and the friendship between Natia and 'THE BOYS' (Jed, Duncan, Luke and Zee). This book had me laughing out loud and had me on the edge of my seat. I loved the story, characters and that ending!!??

The slow burn between Archan and Natia was so hot 🔥 I was living for it! It was so worth the wait because ohm
Megan megsbooktique
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful story, amazing characters, and an ending that was PHENOMENAL!! I loved this book and absolutely devoured it! It’s a world you want to be a part of! Natia,Archan, and the gang are all characters you want to be real so you can spend time with the book is filled with humor, suspense, friendship, and HEAT! Can’t wait for the second one!
Cristina
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing

What a debut! I loved the sassy Natia and the alpha Archan. Their chemistry was off charts. And the guys just cracked me up, especially Zee 😁😁. Excellent debut! Looking forward for the second book. Because cliffhanger 😱
Laura Jackson
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a debut book!!! I really loved Natia, and the whole Pandora’s box .. I can’t wait to find out what happens in book two.
Natia doesn’t know it yet but she’s the key to it all.. I’m not sure I know what Archans deal is quite yet but I am sure more will be revealed in book 2. I loved the characters and Natias sass.. it is an interesting world build too. I am ready for more..
There are some steamy scenes and some definite build up at the end ..I’m needing to know more about Pandora for sure ..
Mona  Brown
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story

This was the first time reading a book by Ms. Winters, and it definitely will not be the last. Seducing Hope is a story that will leave you laughing, scratching your head and gasping from the very first page until the end. Once I started reading it I could not put it down. Natia is a character that I wanted to know more about and her friends too. I can't wait for the next book because that ending
Rebecca Dew
Sep 05, 2020 rated it did not like it
Disjointed

At 20% I still couldn’t tell what the book was about or any significant information about the characters. Apparently the main chacon has some super secret para ability, went to an unnamed school for dance, and was hired by an unnamed, but “famous” dance company, before joining one of her family’s many companies. The author must have included a dozen out-of-date song references. It was to the point that based on the old songs, the MC should have been 40+, but her weird and inappropriate
A_RomanticBookWorld
Sep 13, 2020 rated it liked it
I looved Natia! She is such a relatable character —sassy but down to earth. If there's one word I would use to describe her, that's definitely warrior. A woman scarred by her past relationships, but definitely fearless!

Archan definitely had a controlling nature but was a softie at the same time. A combo we all know and love seeing in our heroes! He's an alpha for sure, but Natia isn't about to tolerate his dominance — she doesn't have a submissive bone in her body!!

Natia and Archan together wer
Ariel
I really wish I had known that this was a series going into it...I really don't like cliffhangers and don't believe they're a necessary, or fun, story device.

That being said, there was a lot I enjoyed about this book and some things I didn't. The pacing is great. I never felt bored while reading but there were still breaks between the action. I also appreciated that despite the number of men in both groups, this didn't turn into some harem or love triangle where anyone could've been another love
Kate Stratton
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hannah Wagner
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am in absolute awe of this book.
I was taken by surprise from the very first page, and as it seems, every single page after. There was mystery, suspense, violence, action, laughter, and magic both literally and romantically—it has been a hot minute since I have gone through this kind of emotional whiplash. I love how it gives us the two POV’s, and especially with Archan’s, it increases the level of intrigue by giving us insight into the two “opposing” sides. It made me feel like I knew more th
Sarah Roupp
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adaline Winters' debut novel, Seducing Hope, had me hooked immediately and left me wanting more! This is book 1 of a series that I'm definitely looking forward to reading as it comes out.

Seducing Hope is an action-packed, supernatural romance that reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. This story is about a young, confident woman, Natia Waterford, who loves to kick-ass and take names when it comes to supernatural beings who intend to harm the human race. Natia works for a secret government agen
iriamxx
Aug 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
"Give a Taurus a comfortable couch and plenty of food. It doesn't take much to satisfy them."
Speaking as a Taurus, I can confirm that the above is true!!

This book follows Natia, who works for the Supernatural Intelligence Protection (SIP), after she was nearly killed by demons fours years previously. After a number of kidnappings lead back to powerful CEO Archan Reinheart, Natia and her team are sent to investigate.

I really enjoyed this book. I loved that every chapter opened with facts abo
Sarah Poulton
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well what can I say? Adaline Winter's debut Seducing Hope is an absolute thrill ride of a novel. Aside from shifter romance I haven't read a lot of supernatural/paranormal/fantasy, but this was something else. I loved every page.

My first impression was the love and craftsmanship that went in to this tale. I loved Adaline's writing style. It was detailed and descriptive and the story was so carefully woven with so many layers and tiny details. I just fell in to this dark and magical world of witc
Cwellere
2 stars

I’m disappointed to say that this book wasn’t for me at all. It started as a really fun read, but it quickly devolved into an accumulation of tropes that I hate.
The story in itself is interesting and the world-building was cool, the mythological mystery kept me reading until the end. Natia was strong and really funny at times, but there were a few things about her development and her relationships that truly made me cringe. Most of all, the fact that, while she’s described as a kickass w
Caesara
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just wow!
Just finished the book and I'm still trying to recover from this ending 😲
I need the second book a.s.a.p 😭😭😭

Let's start over, from the beginning 😁
After reading mainly fantasy and some middle-grade books lately I needed a change.
So this book came along, a paranormal romance. And this felt like a fresh breath of air.
You connect to the main characters almost instantly and the story sweeps you away without notice. It's so addictive that you can't let the book down.

I like Katia, she
Marissa S. - Rainstorm Reviews
My Rating // ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

“Chaos. She was created in anger as a punishment, a weapon of devastation, a sacrifice. She was never meant to survive. She defied the gods to become something more. Darkness himself feared her. Molded from earth, sculpted with water, forged in fire, and cooled by air, she could not die, for she was never born. Life and death knelt before her, as have so many since creation. An eternity of suffering is her destiny, until she will be called upon to surrend
Bibliophile at large
Aug 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
SEDUCING HOPE.....

Paranormal genre which happens to be one of my favorites... From the very first chapter, I was immediately hooked. I believe this speaks well of a book when it can manage to grab your attention early on.

There is a perfect balance of narratives and dialogues that it doesn't get boring throughout.

Natia, the heroine, reminds me of Lara Croft. Since she has powers of her own, it automatically follows that her character is strong, independent and confident. I loved that she was a s
Diana
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book that was brought to my attention when I entered this world known as “bookstagram.” Upon first glance I was a bit taken back by it being a paranormal romance book because I have been on a huge romance kick for the past couple of months with only a few thrillers thrown in here and there. I decided to take a chance and read Seducing Hope by Adaline Winters and boy am I glad that I did.

In the beginning of the book I found myself thinking that it was going to be a book about
Alecia Reads
Sep 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you like PNR with a dash of a mystery, a cast of lovable but relatable characters and some steamy “will they or won’t they get on” moments then you would like Seducing Hope by Adaline Winters.

Natia starts out the book average but begins to come into some paranormal powers after a traumatic experience, like super strength and the ability to control air. With her new abilities Natia is working for a secret organization that kills supernatural beings. A series of unusual disappearances lead her
Kimberly Nash
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay sorry I'm officially an emotional wreck right now after this astonishing debut novel 🖤

Let me start of by saying that I absolutely love Natia, she is a bad ass powerful sexy woman who I'd happily allow to step on me 😂 she has a fantastic mouth filled with the best snarky come backs I've ever read 😭 she is hilarious and relatable and has made it on my top 5 bad ass female list 🖤 also SHE EATS LASAGNE LIKE ME 😂😂

The boys, oh my god the boys 😭😭 I love everything and every single one of them, Jed
Zoe-Amelia Harris
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"It’s a twist on the classic good versus evil, with the fate of mankind hanging in the balance."

I literally stayed up all night reading this! (But if my hubby asks the baby is teething and that's why I didn't come to bed 🤣)

I'm kicking myself for leaving it so long to dive in, this has EVERYTHING I love:

Badass heroine who takes no shit 😈
Supernatural men with sexy powers 🥵
Twists and turns to keep you guessing 🖤

Do you ever read a book where you're like "I can't wait for the sex scene" 🤣 this w
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Krish, #1
  • Sinners' Playground (The Harlequin Crew, #1)
  • Devil's Pass (A Harlequin Crew Novella)
  • Shallow River
  • Devious Kisses (It's Just High School, #1)
  • Aggro
  • Their Kingdom Come (The Sinners of Saint Amos #1)
  • Tortured Souls (Rebels of Sandland, #2)
  • Jetta (Pack of Misfits #3)
  • Addie (Pack of Misfits #1)
  • Dark Legacy: The Complete Series (Dark Legacy #1-3)
  • Revenge Cake
  • Like You Care (Devilbend Dynasty, #1)
  • Second Chances (Love on Set #1)
  • Knockout Queen (The Heights Crew, #4)
  • Broken Compass (Supernatural Prison Story #1)
  • A Class Act (Square Mile #1)
  • 7th Circle (Hades, #1)