Start by marking “Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)” as Want to Read:
Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)

Taunt Her

(Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)

𝗛𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺.

Remi Tanner wasn’t part of the plan. But when I see my uncle doting on her, I know she’s going to help me destroy him.

I’ll taunt her.
Test her.
In the end, I’ll break her.

Ace Jagger wasn’t a good guy. But he swept into my life like a storm, and I’m caught up in the aftermath.

He’s cruel.
Calculating.
In the end, I never stood a chance
Kindle Edition
Published July 20th 2020

Start your review of Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
taunt-her

TAUNT HER: is the first full length bully romance book in the series 'Rebels At Sterling Prep', by new to me author Caitlyn dare. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

With the vast amount of bully romances on the market not many can stick out amongst the crowd, so it's hard finding something unique now. And I think that's what half the problem was with this book, we've read it before, numerous times, but in saying that I still enjoyed this one. It did exactly what I was hoping it would and that w
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
TMR
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Note: An ARC was provided generously by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Honestly, this novel shook me. I mean I was rocked by the fact that I could relate strongly to the novel based on the incidents that kept happening to the heroine, but the romance was not something I felt to be able to relate to.

The romance was okay, I wish there was some courting as well, aside from the physical. The steam was good, just wish the romance had been more I guess, meaningful.

And the drama that of
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

Taunt her is the first book of the Rebels At Sterling High Duet , written by Caitlyn Dare. Told in dual perspectives , this was one hell of a bully romance !!

I have been waiting for this duet for a really long time and now I finally have it!! Bully Romances seem to be my addiction these days and Caitlyn has done an amazing job of delivering that!!

Here we get to meet Ace and Remi. Ace is a bad boy thorough and thorough. He has spent his life
Puss'N'Books
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
pussnbooks logo
Reviewed by PussnBooks.net

Review by Puss’n’Books. Reviewing the darkest, most erotic and taboo books we can find. Click HERE for your next disturbingly sexy read.

Caitlyn Dare.

That’s a name I will remember from now on.

Why?

Because she managed to make me love a book in a trope I am usually very anxious about reading.
Dark bully/highschool romance isn’t a genre I usually get into for the simple reason that I lived it.
Without the romance part, lol.

Sometimes I feel too much, ye ken?

But every now and ag
The Romantic Rush Blog
Jul 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
<3.5 stars>

Gimme all the bully romances! I live for them, and I was super excited to dive into this debut from Caitlyn Dare. Taunt Her is the first in the Rebels At Sterling Prep series. This book definitely had the makings of all the things I love about bully romances- opposite attract, irrational vendettas, angsty drama, push-pull dynamics, and a tatted up alphahole who just gets you all hot and bothered. Splash in some twists and the super likable brothers and we’ve got an interesting story t
ashlee l.
Jul 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
‘Taunt Her’ is your classic bully romance. If you love the tug and pulls of a high school bully romance with the most unlikely people to come together with explosive chemistry that wasn’t supposed to happen? But more like what exactly WILL happen with something like that? ;-) This book would be for you.

This Author is new to me and I did enjoy reading this. It definitely had that ‘I need to keep reading to see what happens’ mentality for me.

Ace is your typical bad boy, from the bad side of town
M
Aug 27, 2020 rated it really liked it

This is Ace and Remi's story and what a great story it was. I couldn't put it down. I wouldn't really consider it a true bully book, maybe more of a enemies to lovers. Still great none the less! It had more of a bully feel towards the end.

Ace is the typical bad boy - moody and broody, tattooed and pierced with a chip on his shoulder for pretty much the whole world besides his brothers. He wants to use Remi to get revenge on his uncle, but it ultimately backfires on him when he actuall
Nikitasbookreviews
Jul 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a new author for me and since i love bully romances I absolutely had to get on this!

I enjoyed reading this! Ace is your bad boy from the wrong side of the track and Remi is your everyday good girl. These two are worlds apart but they cannot deny their attraction towards one another!

I loved how they came together and how their story played out. The steam and angst was explosive and i couldn’t get enough!

Overall the story was good and the ending lwft me wanting more!

4 stars and i would r
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
Jul 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
''I see you, and I'm still here.''

Rebels At Sterling Prep Series started out with a bang with Taunt Her!

Ace Jagger and his brothers Connor and Cole live in the poor side of the town. Ace has been taking care of his youngers brothers all alone. That is, until his uncle makes them live with him. And his uncle in swimming in money. Ace is a bad boy through and through, and in order to survive he had to do some pretty doubtful things. He thinks of himself as a lost case, but he wants all the best fo
Mackenzie
*ARC won in Facebook group*
Fantastic bully read! Remi and Ace are everything I love in a bully romance. Remi’s not a complete pushover but still is the sunshine to his grumpy. While Ace is an unapologetic alpha hole bad boy.

The story is all about Ace and his brothers being roped into moving in with their uncle after their mom passes away. Ace isn’t happy about leaving his debauched life for a gilded cage and isn’t shy about it. Enter Remi their uncles fiancée’s little princess, Ace sees her as t
Yami's Bookshelf
Taunt Her is Book # 1 of Caitlyn Dare’s Rebels Of Sterling Prep series. This is so much more than your typical high school bully romance/ Enemies to lovers plot.

There is a mystery underneath the male lead character’s revenge plot against the female lead character, Remi.

The story starts when the 3 brothers move to their uncle’s James house in Sterling Bay. They used to live in the wrong side of town in a trailer park with their mom, who just recently passed away.

Ace meets Remi and there is not
Rhonda Ziglar
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 OMG STARS!! OMG....I am dying right now I need more of Ace and Remi. This story had my on the edge of my seat and grinding my teeth. Their story had all the feels with sexy times throughout. Caitlyn Dare has won a new reader, I can't wait for the next book. ...more
Chary
4.5 stars ★★★★

Damn! What a cliffhanger I can't wait for the book two and see how Ace and Remi's story continues.🖤
Janee
Aug 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
What is the same

Ok a little different from what I have been reading. The one thing that is the same is there mystery of to come. Ace has a motive to get close to Remi, but it turns on him. He is falling for her.
Valentina

A love story full of juicy angst rendered with a sexy, bad boy from across the tracks, Ace Jagger (cool name), and Remi, former school princess. The story follows Ace and his brothers' new arrival and stay with their uncle, now their guardian after a long period of no contact. Ace and Remi begin an unexpected love affair. The question is are Ace's intentions true or does he have a plan of revenge that includes Remi?

The storyline was engaging, some mean girl drama rather than bullying a
Hayley Blaiberg
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this book, it was just what I was looking for.

Bad boy Ace, the alphahole of the Heights. However underneath the surface, is really just a devastated 18 year old boy who is desperate to understand why he got this hand dealt to him. He trusts no one, cares for no one but his brothers. He's desperate to be loved, cared for and understood, but he doesn't know how to let his guard down, and with never having a parental figure to show him how to do things, he does them all wrong.

Remi, is lov
Tracy (The Pages In-Between)
Jul 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Holy mother of all evil cliff hangers. I can't tell you why I loved this book so much because I can't get over how it ended! Ugh!! But, I did love it.
MY REVIEW- Thank you to Candi Kane PR for gifting me a copy of this book. To be honest when I first started reading this book, I was thrown off by the writing style, and word choices. It was almost as if this book was written in a very amature-ish way. However, I quickly warmed up to it, and blew through it. I loved so much about this book, but m
queen_of_the_books_18
“The Jaggers are in town now. You’ll learn your place.”

Taunt her is my first book by Caitlyn Dare and I was completely hooked by the blurb. It is your classic high school bully romance following Ace Jagger and his twin brothers Conner and Colt.

Having to live with their uncle in a world completely unknown to them, the elite better get ready for the Jaggers because they aren’t messing around.

Unfortunately for me, this story was missing something. Something to make it stand out from the rest of B
Kandace Denys (bookish_kayy)
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄’𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.”

Dannngggg. My heart.
I knew I was in for a ride, but this is exactly what I needed. Nothing is as it seems, and the Devil is in the details.
There’s a clear divide between Ace & his long lost family member, & Remi isn’t swimming in a perfect home life either.
The two have a clear instant chemistry that leapt from the pages.
I can’t wait to get the conclusion of this one.
Adriana
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot dam this book once I started didn’t want to put it down need the next one ASAP
Athena D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

Taunt Her by Caitlyn Dare is a freaking EPIC read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!

Full review to come
heabooktubes
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m so mad. 😆 Even though I knew the first half of the duet would be him breaking her, I’m still mad. They’d be so great together if they just let themselves let go of revenge.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Jan 07, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: owned
I truely had high expectations about this one, but it kind of let me down..
I like alpha's with a chip on their shoulder, but this one had a chip for nothing and everything..
I got a whiplash with all the back and forth between his own thoughts.
Sarah (Remi's mom) clearly didn't know her own daughter.. She didn't even listen to her when she let her heart out about Mikaelah (or how the name was..). If my daughter would come to me and say she hates a girl, I would listen to the why and give advice li
The Smutbrarians
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Feels 4
Steam 3
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Stephanie

I love a good bully romance. They are one of my all-time favorite reads so I am always on the hunt for new ones. Lately they all seem to kind of blend together. With Taunt Her, the first book in the Rebels at Sterling Prep novel Caitlyn Dare shows us how a bully book is done and done right! Yes, there is the whole typical bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks who makes the girl fall in love with him a
a book
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m needy already! That cliffhanger left me sad that i have to wait!! 😫

So this book was one hell of a bully romance, the plot was amazing. I loved the storyline and the secrets being held, this book leaves on a cliffhanger because it is a duet. I can’t wait for the next book and to figure out what the hell is going on and how Ace and Remi end.

Ace is a bad boy through and through, he’s had a really tough childhood and he’s has to really grow up and take care of his brothers. When his mom unfortu
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
I’ve been so anxious to read this debut novel by a new author Caitlyn Dare. I sure do love a good bully romance but man it’s so much better when the “Hero” is a dirty talking bad boy like Ace Jagger. The more I read of Taunt Her, the more sucked into it I got...before I realized it I was done.

Remi is the Sterling Prep princess that looks like she has everything but in reality she has lost everything. She’s fine with that as long as she can just get through this last year at the academy that she
Sid
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Shit..!

What do I think? Goodreads asks me..
Well damn, I'm thinking a hell of a lot right now..
First and foremost is how August 27th cannot come fast enough!
I need Book 2!!

My first experience with a Caitlyn Dare book was amazing!
The pace of the book was perfect for me. It gave me the exact amount of angst and drama that I love. Scenes were described with the precise amount of detail that wasn't over the top - (that would have me losing focus and drifting off), or underwhelming (which was w
My Little Booktopia
‘I realize something in that moment as I stare down at her where she’s waiting for me with her legs still wide and her chest heaving with desire. I’m going to regret what happens here for the rest of my life.’

Taunt Her by Caitlyn Dare is a new adult dark high school bully romance, is told from duel POVs and is the first book in the Rebels At Sterling Prep series.

Ace Jagger is a bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks, and Remi Tanner is your typical everyday good girl who no longer fits in wi
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Trick Me Twice
  • Prince of Hearts (Verona Legacy, #1)
  • Pretty Little Savage (Sick Boys #1)
  • The Golden Boys (Kings of Cypress Prep, #1)
  • Cocky F*ck (Rejects Paradise #2)
  • Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)
  • Corrupt My Mind (North Haven University #1)
  • Dirty Lie (Forrest Grove Academy, #1)
  • Tough Sh*t (Rejects Paradise #1)
  • Ruthless Kings (Windsor Academy, #2)
  • Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy #3)
  • The Butcher of the Bay: Part I (Mounts Bay Saga #1)
  • Dirty Truth (Forrest Grove Academy, #2)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Truly
  • Hood River Zero (Hood River Hoodlums, #4)
  • Barbie B*tch (Rejects Paradise #3)
  • Devil May Care (Boys of Preston Prep #1)
Two angsty romance lovers writing dark heroes and the feisty girls who bring them to their knees.

Rebels At Sterling Prep (6 books)
  • Tame Him (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #2)
  • Taint Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #3)
  • Trust Him (Rebels at Sterling Prep #4)
  • Torment Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #5)
  • Temper Him (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #6)